JustAskJulie

What does your local swingers club charge?

I'm curious as to the prices of swingers clubs across the country and what you think is too much to pay to visit a club? So if you've visited any clubs near you, what did they charge? And did you feel it was worthwhile?

We've visited 3 in our town (all off-premise), 1 has a bar and only charges $20 to enter. Two are typical (byob) hotel socials and the charge was $35-40.

The on-premise club in Nashville that we typically go to is $50 (byob) on Saturday (or $75 for the full weekend), plus a membership fee of $10/week (or $100/year).

Our regular off premises club is $40 plus whatever you spend at the bar. They usually have an afterparty and sometimes there is a donation of $20. The on premises clubs which are BYOB usually charge either $40 or $45.

Prices listed are couples charges and are more if you are a single male and less if you are a single female.

Here is the suggested donations for the RR in Vegas.

Local Couples. $30 for Six nights. Monday through Saturday.

Non-Local Couples $30 per night

Single women $10 each night

Single Men $40 on weeknights, $50 on Friday or Saturday night.

Sunday

Couples $20

Single men $30

Included is dinner on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. BYOB every night.

The donations have not been changed in 26 years, same as the day Mike and Chris opened the RR.

Our regular club is off-premises, couples only, and BYOB with a bartender providing set-ups. Set-ups are included in the entry fee.

Fee is $40.00. There is no annual/monthly membership cost. Membership is free.

The hosts just try to break even or make just enough to do a few extra things for the club.

Gotta love NYC. Our regular public club is $110 initiation fee, plus $90/visit (visit fee waived the first night when you pay the initiation fee. BYOB but otherwise a fully functional club. Seems to be pretty typical, though we have by no means been to all of the local clubs.

We also go to semi-regular "donation" house parties which start at $80 and up. We've found them to be worth it, though, as they put on an amazing party!

since exchanges rates are currently 1:1

My prefered local club:

Couples 90

Females 10

Guys 160

prices include all food and drinks (as well as all served booze)

We have three on-premise clubs.

One is a bar/night club, the are a membership club and charge $40.00/cpl on Saturday (couples only) with a $10.00 discount if you arrive before 10 PM on most Saturday nights. Saturday they include a snack bar and drinks are reduced price at the bar, most well and draft being $2.00, if I remember right. $10.00/cpl on Friday and single males are allowed but I don't know what they pay. I understand the fee for Friday will be raised at the end of July, but don't know what it will be raised to, drinks are regular price. Weeknights are free admission.

The next club is normally a gay/cross dresser bar and only has a swingers party one Saturday night a month. They charge $10.00 admission for couples and singles.

The last club is the newest one in town and they are a membership club and it is BYOB. they provide mixers and have a snack bar. They are also the only club with private rooms. They charge $35.00 per couple per weekend and $50.00 per night for single males. They are open Friday and Saturday nights only.

We have only been to one in the Phoenix area. Membership is $25/yr. On a Saturday night (8PM-5AM) they charge $30/couple. While this sounds cheap compared to some of the responses here, the club is rather bare. Small dance floor, limited mixers for drinks, relatively featureless play rooms, no pool or hot-tub, the list is endless.

We would love to see a nicer club sometime. We have heard of some great ones that are far away from the Arizona desert.

K and D

There are two clubs we frequent in the Orlando area.

The first is a bar in a hotel on the south side of town. The entry fee is $45.00for a couple and, from what I understand, is considerably higher for single men. I assume a single woman gets in no charge. There is a full bar and drinks range from $4.00 to $9.00 each. If you drink alot it can get pricey in a hurry.

The other is a house arrangement that asks for a "donation" of $40.00 for a couple and $75.00 for the few single males that are invited. A single woman gets in free naturally. A few mixers and some ice are provided by the host as well as some finger food on select nights.

Trace

Fees and Donations Couples Single gentlemen Single ladies

Membership 6 months $30 $30 $15

Membership 1 year $50 $50 $20

Friday night door donation $51 $91 $12

Saturday night door donation $71 $91 $12

Overnight room (if available) $35

I am not naming any of the clubs here and hence the numbers.

Club #1 -On-Premise - now either closed or trying to relocate based on info on their website.

Sat parties - couples $60 with food and BYOB

Club #2 - On-Premise - Wonderful place. We truly like it.

Couples $80 for the first 3 visits. Then it is $60. B'day, anniversary, etc. half price.

Special themes - bring another couple get half off / get $20 off

Dec 31 - $100-140

Plus games every month with prizes ranging from liquor, hard cash, free couples entry, etc.

Good food - we don't eat as we are pure vegetarians, but we have heard good comments about the food from others.

An on-premise club all Parties have a killer dinner, theme and live music but are BYOB (beer and wine only). Associate memberships are for people who do not live in the northwest. The first visit is a little pricey (buying the membership and party fee) but so well worth it!

Regular:

One-time membership fee: $150

Semi-annual dues: $25 (paid Jan. 1 & Jul. 1)

Associate:

One-time membership fee: $90

Semi-annual dues: $15 (paid Jan. 1 & Jul. 1)

Weekend parties are typically priced at $85/couple although special events may be higher. Wednesday pot lucks: $35/couple.

Associate member

Usually priced at $10 more than the regular member price.

Guest of Regular Member

Usually priced at $25 more than the regular member price.

Single Female

Typically one half regular member prices.

Wednesday pot lucks: FREE!

Mr.Oly

The best club we've been to is in the Netherlands.

We paid 125 Euros (a little over $200 if my math is correct) to get in that night.

It was worth every euro cent...

to be fair, they did include drinks and food so it wasn't that bad in the long run.

On-premise clubs in southern California run $60 to $90 per couple, plus annual membership fees.

Fee-for-entry house parties tend to cost $20 to $40 per couple.

We most often attend small parties in private homes - usually ours -lol!- 6 to 10 couples, and there is no charge. The whole idea of paying entrance fees to meet other swingers isn't real attractive to us. Doesn't seem to be anywhere near the amount of playing going on at clubs and fee-for-entry parties as goes on at private parties, lots of people standing around but few actually playing.

Club Twist in San Francisco

A Swingers dance-club

$80/nt per couple

no single males allowed

The club we've been going to charges 30-40 per couple a night to attend. Sometimes if its a theme party or they have hired a live band it costs 10 dollars more.

We've been toying with the idea of flying to Denver to spend a week at an adult resort and attend a club there and it seems 100 per couple a night is about average.

In South Louisiana:

on-premise $50 + $10 [one night] membership - BYOB

off-premise $20 + $55 [6 month] membership - Cash Bar

in NOLA collette's is similar

$50/couple + $50 membership [three months], although i do believe they have an out-of-state membership for a lower price.

We go to the same club as VegasLee. The prices are very reasonable and has not change sence we been going their. There are other clubs in the Las Vegas area but we don't even bother with thoes other clubs and have no ideal how much they charge.

Membership Fees

1yr = $200 Couples

$350 Gents

$0 Ladies

6mo= $125 Couples

$250 Gents

$0 Ladies

3mo= $75 Couples

$150 Gents

$25 Ladies

Nightly User Fees

Wednsday= $40 Couples $80 Gents $0

Thursday= $40 Couples $80 Gents $0 Ladies

Friday= $60 Couples $80 Gents $0 Ladies

Saturday= $85 Couples No Gents $25 ladies

Sunday= $40 Couples $50 Gents (conditional)

Club is BYOB, 20,000 Sq Ft, 2 dance floors, 2 play areas, hot tub, and has a website that is attached to it so that members can get to know each other online. Being a member of the website also entitles you to certain discounts to various events or on certain nights.

Sorry for posting twice...my other browser jacked it all up.

In San Diego it's $65 per couple - BYOB - no annual fees. Single ladies are $20, no single men allowed. Parties are on Saturdays.

Local Couples. $30 for Six nights. Monday through Saturday.

Included is dinner on Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. BYOB every night.

That is completely insane cheap! OMG!!! :eek:;)

There are 4 clubs/parties all with in 2 1/2 hrs of us and the average price is $40-60 per cpl $50 single men free single ladies ..

olycouple said:
An on-premise club all Parties have a killer dinner, theme and live music but are BYOB (beer and wine only). Associate memberships are for people who do not live in the northwest. The first visit is a little pricey (buying the membership and party fee) but so well worth it!

Wait a minute... I know that pricing structure ;) I'm glad I read all of the posts before replying.

That is completely insane cheap! OMG!!! :eek:;)

That was the price 26 years ago when Mike and Chris opened the place.

Mike opened for two main reasons.

Swinging is for everyone and must be affordable to all. He has never changed that and never will.

It was never about the money then and it is not today. There are many that show up and don't have even that low amount and most of the time Mike lets them in anyway.

We have a party every once in a while and it is $20 per couple $15 for men and $5 for single women we have it at our house every once in a while just for some fun but we haven't had it in a long time. Never can really find people around my area up for a party. (we live in imperial mo) It is a byob party and you have to have a ride home or a hotel or call a cab but we did have a lot of fun.

Guest screaminggood

$50/couple on Fridays; $75 on Saturdays. BYOB, no membership fee

We've been toying with the idea of flying to Denver to spend a week at an adult resort and attend a club there and it seems 100 per couple a night is about average.

There are two on premise clubs in Denver...

The Retreat

Even if you are planning only a single visit, it requires that you purchase an annual membership for $100.00. Admission for Friday night - $40.00, Saturday night - $50.00, Special events and Party nights - $60.00

The Scarlet Ranch

It also requires a membership purchase, but a one-night guest membership for couples is $40. The admission fee is $40 on Wednesday and Thursday, $80 on Friday and Saturday. Three-month and one-year membership are also available, but only an $850 Gold Pass for one year will cover all of your door fees.

There are several off-premise groups in Denver which host events from monthly to semi-annually, but the only one which hosts events at least bi-weekly is the Rocky Mountain Connections Social Club. The membership fee is $50 annually, with a $30 admission to each social which includes entry to an after-hours party. Visiting couples can pay $45 to attend a social, but that does not include entry to the after-hours party.

Our regular off premises club is $40 plus whatever you spend at the bar. They usually have an afterparty and sometimes there is a donation of $20. The on premises clubs which are BYOB usually charge either $40 or $45.

Prices listed are couples charges and are more if you are a single male and less if you are a single female.

We've been staying afloat at 40 dollars but once we open the showers in january we'll probably have to raise it to at least 50 to cover the extra water charges and porter. We are an onpremise club.

We will probably charge 30 dollars for our meet and greets once we start them in february.

Gotta love NYC. Our regular public club is $110 initiation fee, plus $90/visit (visit fee waived the first night when you pay the initiation fee. BYOB but otherwise a fully functional club. Seems to be pretty typical, though we have by no means been to all of the local clubs.

We also go to semi-regular "donation" house parties which start at $80 and up. We've found them to be worth it, though, as they put on an amazing party!

Well, Philly is not far behind NYC. We go to an on-prem club in Philly which varies from $50 on Friday to $69-$120 on Saturday's. Which is why we only go once in a while. We have also been to a club in AC which is $100 and since we didn't enjoy it too much, we don't go there.

We had a lot of discussin about our price and started out at $40. It's on onpremise club, lots of room very nice, but we didn't see a reason in charging what was beyond our costs including upgrades. Because increases in food and heating costs, we'll be doing $50 next year.

Kansas City area: Most that I've seen listed are typically $30 per couple - give or take $5 or $10 depending on the club/party and the night of the week.

The club that we've gone to (and we've only been to the one) charges $20 for a couple if you are just going to the night club part of the club and $60 if you plan to also go to the on-premise part of the club (an extra $40 for a total of $60).

We've never charged a thing for our house parties, but our parties are by invitation only. We do invite new couples, but most of our party attendees are lifestyle friends. We provide soft drinks, mixers, ice, bottled water, and put out a couple of appetizer trays. We ask our guests to bring along a snack for everyone to enjoy (nothing fancy - just whatever you like to snack on.) and it is a BYOB situation as neither of us drink.

MrkLin said:
We've never charged a thing for our house parties,

That's probably a much better thing for you than you think. All you have to do is take a look at the "Swingers in the News" forum for a listing of what happens when you start charging for house parties.

JustAskJulie said:
That's probably a much better thing for you than you think. All you have to do is take a look at the "Swingers in the News" forum for a listing of what happens when you start charging for house parties.

Actually, we've never viewed our parties as anything different than the average vanilla party. We live in a pretty rural area, and parties aren't all that common, but I've talked to all 3 of my neighbors, and they've never heard a peep out of our house during one of our house parties. It's not like we have 100 cars trying to park on the neighbor's begonias - there's rarely more than 7 cars to park, and we have an acre...

I just have a problem with charging my friends to come over and have a good time.

Actually, we've never viewed our parties as anything different than the average vanilla party. We live in a pretty rural area, and parties aren't all that common, but I've talked to all 3 of my neighbors, and they've never heard a peep out of our house during one of our house parties. It's not like we have 100 cars trying to park on the neighbor's begonias - there's rarely more than 7 cars to park, and we have an acre...

I just have a problem with charging my friends to come over and have a good time.

I agree with you on that note... I've never been to a vanilla party with friends where the hosts charged a door fee... and to me it's the same thing.

The problem is too many don't view it that way and start thinking of their house parties as a way to earn cash... and as soon as someone complains that's the first way for the law to go after you.

Guest warrencouple

We've only been to two clubs, one on-premise, one off-premise (and haven't officially joined the on-premise yet)

Prices though were / are:

Off-premise: $20/cpl, don't recall if they allowed single males

On-premise: $75 membership fee, first event included, then Saturday events are either $75 pre-paid, or $100 at the door. Club does include a snack bar, but is BYOB (mixers provided, as well as pop or water) Single females get in dirt cheap, $15 pre-paid, $20 at the door, single males need to be sponsored, and pay $60 / $80. Both single females and males also pay a membership fee, $30 for females, $75 for the guys.