Mr. Alpha and I have been talking about branching out and hosting a house party one day.

Would some of you be willing to offer some advice or suggetions based on parties you have been to or hosted? How can we best plan ahead? What can we expect to deal with?

Is playing games a good option? If so - do any of you have games that you have liked or have worked? Any help or advice is appreciated!

Thanks!

Mrs. Alpha

If people don't know each other, games could be a good idea. (Naked twister, anyone?)Not really needed if most are already comfortable with each other. As the host, it will be your job to get the play time started. (Easy to do - just get naked and start playing with each other.)

We started hosting small parties very soon after we started playing. We love doing it!

We have only been to one house party that tried having games (in fact it was naked twister), and frankly, it was pretty much a flop. Everyone was pretty relieved when the game was over. Your results may vary though, I think it kind of depends on the crowd. Some people like ice breaker games, most that we know don't.

Has anyone ever played a game that has gone well?

Any good ideas for how to break the ice other than "games?"

Somebody gets naked. The rest will follow.

I can't recall ever going to a house party where games were used. As others said, as the host it's your job to set the tone and get things moving... so just get naked.

I think it depends on the size of the party...if it is a smaller party with 12 cples or less I would have some games planned, but it really depends on the people, some people can be to reserved to do games.

We have hosted several small gatherings and attended a few, if everyone knows all attending you can get a little riskier...If there will be a few people that do not know the rest of the crowd then you may want some basic games...here are a few we played at our last get together.

- Do you dare?

(we had a list of mild to wild activities with each activity getting points, the person with the most points wins a prize)

Examples of Mild - Find someone with a piercing

Wild - Find another person and melt a piece of ice using only

your bodies

This is great to get guest talking and get a little daring

- WHats your fantasy -As people come in have them write down a fantasy without singing their name to it ..Once everyone arrives read them and see if people can guess whos is whos.

- Musical Chairs - the guys sit in the chairs and the girls have to play and sit in their lap.

At our last party, we got guest to volunteer as prizes which helps in the fun.

Examples: "Win a massage by **** " OR " Get a lapdance by***" We also had some that volunteered to be a slave for 30 min...which really spiced the party up.

I was at several parties where a "theme" was in effect -- one of the silliest was the "Pirate"-style theme where people were given some coins (5 to 10) when they entered the party. Then they were allowed to "barter and trade" these coins throughout the first part of the night... x-number of coins for a bj, x-number of coins for a massage, x-number of coins for "whatever" ... toss someone a coin to get them a drink while they were otherwise occupied ... a coin as a "tip" for a nice performance ... etc., etc., etc.

The host also asked that anyone who'd like to "volunteer" (or be volunteered) to be auctioned-off at the end of the night sign their name to a small index card.

Then - around 11:00pm or midnight... an auction was held where the volunteers were put "up for bid" for the remainder of the night (most of the parties usually broke up by 1:00 or 2:00am). Guests could be sold as singles, couples, etc. And bidders could buy these volunteers as a "single bidder" or ...sometimes more interestingly, be purchased by a couple or a group.

This lead to a rather fun night of "earning coins" and then spending them off before the night was over.

...if you left the party & weren't totally "spent" - you weren't doing it right.

well we have not been to any house partys, we have not been in th e lifestyle long, but we have met 2 couples and we like to play adult plinko and it has always got things going

abm

The first time we hosted a house party, I decided we needed to have games for people. JoAnn disagreed. Turned out she was right. Now the only games played are "Bedroom Golf" and "Hide the Sausage".

Guest daddy-swing-me
Mr. Alpha and I have been talking about branching out and hosting a house party one day.

Would some of you be willing to offer some advice or suggetions based on parties you have been to or hosted? How can we best plan ahead? What can we expect to deal with?

Is playing games a good option? If so - do any of you have games that you have liked or have worked? Any help or advice is appreciated!

Thanks!

Mrs. Alpha

I dont have a game, but i think lots of candles make for sexy talk and clothes falling off'

I thought it was tequila that made their clothes fall off??

...uh-oh, better stop that. People will start noticing those country music references!

We played a game with a couple (my wifes friend and her boyfriend). We touched, kissed, gave spankings, sucked nipples, rubbed packages, etc....then they decided they didn't want to do anything else. It was pretty disappointing, to say the least.

Only been to a couple of houes parties. Naked twister is a big one and fun if everyone knows each other. Adult dice is great and Adult truth or dare. Adult truth or dare is very fun when you host house parties when inviting friend mix with strangers. Do it your self glory holes is great. Easy to build and fun and can accomodate a variety of games. Blind womens bluff, This one is very fun: blind fold the women and have her find her husband or boyfriend only by feeling his cock. This also works for the male but looking for the wife by feel of the tits or pussy. This game can very by using hands, mouth and or feet. Put every male names in a hat, then put things to do in a hat. Have the females draw a name, and then the male draw the thing to do. Then match them up and act it out. Now on this one you have to be careful on the things to do list, make them simple and fun in a sexual way. Exampe: put whip cream on his cock / her tits and lick it off. All you have to do is just use you imagination and come up with 100's of games.

Has anyone ever played a game that has gone well?

Fun loving people and alcohol and just plain old conversation. Swingers when mix with other swingers usually will just dive in and get things started on their own if you invite the right people.

The lady Half

We love adult games and have a little collection of adult board games. Games can be a good way to break the ice and can be a good way to transition from the "get-to-know-ya" stage to the clothes coming off and physical contact stage.

HOWEVER, games can also be a real touchy subject for many people and can be a cause of some pretty serious discomfort and downright fear for some people.

If you have a group of people where everyone already knows each other and are attracted and comfortable with each other than it can work out well. Usually however there are people that dont know everyone and there will always be at least one or two people that will turn someone's stomach and at the first mention of playing games they will be heading for the door.

If you are hosting a party where not everyone knows each other I would tread very carefully and would select some games or activities that are completely non-physical and make sure that everyone knows that it will be completely nonphysical.

We have a lot of success with what we call "Full Contact Strip Twister".

In addition to the twister board we added avery label stick on color circles.

Players place them all over each others bodies. So not only can your hands go on the board they can go on another player.

We also added notes to the spinner board.

Everyone drinks when the spinner lands on yellow.

Everyone kisses the spinner when it lands on red.

The spinner spanks eveyone on blue.

Loser of each game loses an article of clothing.

This is a good game for a small group of new couples. It allows things to progress slowly and liberties can be taken during game play. Ultimately ending in everyone being naked and drunk.

We bought a board game (i think we found it through links here but not sure if I am supposed to say the name or not). Anyway, we have never had a large house party but we have played it would just one more couple. It was fun to break the ice and everyon kind of got naked at the same rate..so that helped ease some of the tension.

I like games...but I agree there has to be a certain amount of sexual attraction for the game to matter.

For the few house parties that I have hosted I have always had the options out there for people to play games. One being a game called "Onyx"

Welcome to SymToys, makers of Onyx, the unique sex game!

It is a computer game much like monopoly but with a twist or 2 in there for fun. I have my computer linked to my tv and once everyone's profile info is entered the game is played using only a wireless/blutooth mouse. it's fun and it seems to keep everyone entertained and out of the kitchen. Even if people are not playing the game directly they can still have fun watching or doing other things:EG::facelick::blush: