pakandj

I slept with my daughter's new teacher

Long story short I am the PTA VP and I was in the school store today getting ready for school to start on Tuesday when the principal came in and wanted to introduce the new teacher (who is also going to be my daughter's teacher). I turned around and came face to face with a man whom I have played with at a few house parties in the past. I am that parent that is always in the classroom and helping around the school and classroom. I know if I ask they will move my daughter but I'm not sure if I should? I just don't know what to do. My husband is no help he finds it funny and told me to do what I wanted. Mind you we are supposed to be at a house party this weekend with this man and his wife too.

That's a funny situation.

I would vote to move your daughter out. It's not just impropriety, but the appearance of impropriety that you have to consider.

I'm sure you can have a lot of fun with role play now. :)

Thats what I was thinking I actually have a meeting with the principal still later on today and was going to ask to have her moved.

Any suggestions as to what to tell him why??

Mind you something like has always been a fear of mine.

I see two sides to this coin.

You can avoid a potential uncomfortable situation if you move your daughter to another class, but ...

You'll have to explain your action to your daughter, which will not likely be the whole truth.

I'd discuss the situation with the teacher before acting.

Tell the truth (just not ALL of it):

You've met him before at parties. And while you have nothing against him personally, it feels uncomfortable having an acquaintance as your daughter's teacher.

Though, you might want to align with the teacher before talking to the principal.

I bet the teacher is freaking out about this way more than you. I'd talk to him first.

Personaly, I would leave her in the class. She would be guaranteed straight A's whether you play again or not! But thats me.......just sayin :)

I'm with lotsafun Leave her if he is a professional it will not matter worst case your daughter is a teachers pet for a year

Personaly, I would leave her in the class. She would be guaranteed straight A's whether you play again or not! But thats me.......just sayin :)

The flip side is what I'd be worried about-- the teacher trying to look TOO fair and giving your daughter a tougher time.

Ok so I went up to the school and the teacher was still in his classroom. I went and told him that I wanted to change her teachers not because I thought he was a bad teacher but because of our history. He told me that he would feel better if I had her switched to a different class. So together we went to the principal and told him that we had many mutual friends and hung out alot on the weekends and we did not feel that it was appropriated for her to stay in his class. The principal agreed.

So problem solved and my daughter will never know that she was not supposed to be in the class that she will be in.

And I can still have my playmate. :D

Thank you all for your advice.

Yes, good to hear it worked out.

We would have done the same thing, gone to talk with him and then decided from there.

Now you can play hot for teacher all night long.

Beautifully handled, Mrs. Pakandj!

It's amazing what communication will do, isn't it?

Guest sandraandalex

I bet if you ever Play with him again it will be amazingly great. Let us know--Sandra

We did play over the weekend. Our hosts at the party got a good laugh out of the story.

It is strange to see him almost daily at the school though.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Maturecouple1122
      This is a follow-on to “Her First DP.”

My now retired teacher wife was getting bored and a little frisky staying at home all day and needed a good distraction. She asked if I could arrange another hotel rendezvous with her BBC friend Bryan who is also a teacher and just finished the school year and was also looking for much needed relaxation. 

I booked a hotel in a town about 30 miles away and invited Bryan to visit after his last class on Friday.  He asked if he could bring his buddy Mike again and I said, “Yes.”

We got to the hotel about an hour before Bryan and Mike were scheduled to arrive.  My wife changed into a one size fits all cut out dress that hid nothing.  Her nipples poked out and the hem was just below her pussy.  She donned red stilettos with silver metal heels and her “Queen of Spades” ankle bracelet.  An extra coat of bright red lip stick ensured her lips were full and ready.  She sat sipping wine until they arrived.  Unlike the first encounter, she was calm and excited.  She knew what was going to happen to her and she was ready.  Given this was her second time with these men, she was calm and relaxed. 

When we heard the knock on the door, she moved from the sofa to the foot of the bed. She tucked her right leg up under her so when the men walked in, the first thing they would see would see would be her freshly waxed pussy and erect nipples. 

After a few pleasantries, Bryan and Mike undressed and started kissing and fondling her.  Both men were obviously very horny.  Bryan pushed her onto her stomach while Mike pulled her dress off.  They left her red shoes on.  Within minutes Bryan was slamming his cock into her pussy while Mike fucked her mouth.  Mike’s cock isn’t very long, about 6 inches, but it is extremely fat with a large head.  She had to spread her mouth wide to accommodate his cock.  As soon as Bryan came, Mike pulled out of her mouth and took his place in her pussy.   She really enjoyed Mike’s fat cock as it rubbed her g-spot and made her squirt as he fucked her.  As Mike fucked her, Bryan stuck his cock, which still had his cum and her pussy juice on it into her mouth.  She sucked it clean then started sucking and swallowed his balls.

After Mike came, they took a short break.  My wife then pushed Bryan on his back and climbed up onto his cock and started to ride him cow girl style.  I could tell when Bryan’s cock bumped her cervix because she groaned and started bucking back and forth.  Mike crawled behind her and started to push his cock into her ass.  He used cum and her pussy ejaculate as lube and shoved his fat cock in.   My wife said, “Easy Mike."  Mike slowed down, pulled out his cock and spit on it, then rammed it back in.  She then started to ride both cocks.  She came at least four times as she was double penetrated.

When both men came in her, she reached back and pulled Mike in close so he couldn’t pull out.  Eventually, both men lost their erections and fell out of her.  She then put her mouth on Bryan’s cock and started cleaning him off with her mouth.  All of a sudden, Bryan rolled her onto her side and started fucking her pussy her again.  Mike immediately grabbed her head and push his cock in her mouth.  She is not a fan of “ass-to-mouth” but she was not really in a position to resist.  Unfortunately, this was the last fuck of the evening as both men were spent having each cum four times.  They then kissed her goodnight, dressed and left. 

After they left, my wife said, “Your turn baby, but not my ass.  It’s pretty sore from Mike.  He has one wide cock!”  She asked me to show her the videos I took then climbed on my cock. Needless to say, it slipped in very easy.

• By Southern Lady
      We live in the same town as my Mother and not that my mother would be in a swingers club, but some of her friend might. Who would you hate to run into in a swingers club?
    • By occpl
      Ok, if you've read my thread "Curious about the lifestyle" you will know that I'm working on helping my wife open up about her feelings towards other women. Per some of the advice I've received about getting a profile set up on both here and a "meet swingers" site, I did just that. I opened up a profile for us on swinglifestyle.com. Now the interesting part.

I met up with an old friend from high school at the reunion a few weeks ago. Him and I are both working on houses and have planned on getting together to check each other's projects out. His wife was wearing something very low cut and you couldn't help but look at her incredible breasts. I kind of fantasized at the time that they were swingers, and hoped that my wife noticed her also.

About 2 days ago, I got a reply from the profile I put up. This was a shock after all my experiences on dating sites when I was single. Anyway, it was this couple. She has started playing with women and would like to get together based on our profile. It turned out that I had called him earlier that day about meeting up that night to look at the houses. I figured out the next day that it was them for sure, but they still don't know it's us on the site.

How can I broach this subject and say " hey, you know that profile you mailed... Guess what, it's us!" I'm a bit concerned that if I wait too long they'll think I'm stringing them along. But I also don't want to go too far yet as my wife, although fantasizing about this, still has not opened up about it. I also worry that they aren't exactly my wife's type. What should I do? I never expected to actually get a response from a profile.
    • By BillyandDebbie
      We have been on a swinger site looking to meet a like couple close but not too close to us. We have decided that Deb would go through profiles then share with me interesting people before reaching out with a message. 

Last night she called out to me very excited that she found an old boyfriend from before she knew me, and his wife lives about an hour from us. 

I have two questions:
      Do people ever see people they know on swinger sites and how do you deal with it?
      An old boyfriend? Tell me I shouldn’t care. 

So far I said hold off contacting. As far as appearance and profile I would normally give a 👍🏼
    • By bananaman8x7
      I just had to share the continuation of this story. My wife Donna and I had experimented with a young couple doing a "full" swap one night after she returned from her trip to Missouri. Before she left she was unsure of a "full" swap and we only had a "soft" swap with this couple. I had told her to think about it and if she had an opportunity on her trip to try something "new" to go for it. During her trip she met an old high school boy friend and she finally had sex with another man, her first since we were married. This really liberated her then we finally completed a full swap with the other couple we had a "soft" swap with. This really "sparked" our sex life. While my wife was away I had sex with a younger teacher friend of my wife's when she visited our home while my wife was away. Since my wife told me about her sexual adventure with a high school friend then it was my turn to tell all to her. Here is how that went!!

My wife and I had just finished another great night of lovemaking. I needed to tell her about Mary her teacher friend at the school. My wife works in the administration office of the school where Mary is a teacher. They often go to lunch together, shop together and volunteer at the church together. Who knows what they talk about. I thought I had better confess now or my wife would hear it from Mary.

We were laying on the bed after our lovemaking. I was playing with her tits and she was massaging my balls. Donna asked me "now have you been a good boy while I was gone or did you fuck someone while I was gone"? I smiled and replied "do you really want to know"? She replied "yes, of course that is the deal we made, we tell all". I replied "well here goes, I fucked Mary your friend at school while you were gone"!

My wife looked at me first almost in shock then started laughing and said "yeah, right that is a good one. She is 20 years younger than you and you are talking about "Miss Prim and Proper". In away I wish it was true as everyone at the school is talking. The poor woman, she is telling everyone that her husband went on a two month fishing trip. She told me in tears her husband left her two months ago for a 25 year old woman then filed for divorce. She is divorced now and their house closing is next week! She is probably horny beyond belief and needs a man to really fuck her hard". I replied "well it’s true, she spent the whole weekend and I have proof!" My wife said "what proof?" I responded "well you know the video camera on the dresser in the bedroom I used to tape our lovemaking, well it recorded everything. I tripped it as we laid down on the bed!" My wife said "okay, I’ll call your bluff, let’s see!"

My wife and I hooked the video camera up to the TV and I started playing the video of Mary and I. My wife was in shock as she looked at the TV. My wife said "oh my god! There is Mary naked in our bed, you are really giving her a good fucking! I can’t believe it! " I asked her "are you mad at me?" She replied "no, just surprised. The longer I look the "hotter" I am getting watching Mary’s tits bounce as you fuck her hard. I have never seen her like this!" I reached down and started fingering my wife’s pussy and discovered it was very wet.

I asked her "is watching me or Mary making you wet?" She blushed and replied "it’s Mary with her tits bouncing and her moaning with pleasures". I smiled and said "I think you and Mary may be bi-sexual"! My wife’s face became flushed and she said "It can't be, I have never been with woman before". I replied " Well there is an attraction there, I can see it!" She looked at me and slapped my arm "you bastard, taking advantage of that poor girl. She is going through a hard time and you fucked the hell out of her!" Then she started smiling and laughing. I asked "what is the matter with you?" She replied " This explains it all. This last week Mary came to work with that "glow" as if to say "hey, I just got laid and I feel great!" I replied "so isn’t that good?" My wife replied "wait until you hear this, Mary told me she was in love with an "older" guy and he was great in bed and that my husband is you! Also she has tried to avoid me for several days and gets nervous around me".

I asked "has she ever kissed you out of the ordinary, you know the way women normally kiss each other?" My wife thought for a moment and said "well now that you mention it she has gone out of the way to kiss me on the lips and pat me on the ass sometimes. She did brush her hands across my breasts several weeks ago and smiled afterwards!" I smiled and said "I think she is hot for you!" My wife blushed and said "it can’t be, I’m straight". I replied "from what I have read all women are or have bi-sexual tendencies, that is their nature! Let’s prove it, invite Mary over on Saturday and see what happens and you just promise to let it happen. If she puts her hand on your leg, you do the same to her. If she kisses you on the lips, open your mouth and give a "wet" one back. Just let it go!" My wife thought a minute and said okay and that will prove you are wrong!"

Saturday came, I couldn’t wait. My wife seemed very nervous. I had my wife put on a white brief pair of panties, loose fitting tan pink shorts and a loose fitting blouse and a sheer white bra. The doorbell rang. My wife nervously opened the door and it was Mary. Mary looked very nervous and tried to avoid eye contact with me. My wife and her sat down next to each other on the couch. Mary was wearing a short blue skirt, bare legs, a white blouse with a light blue bra. I asked them "hey guys, how about a glass of wine?" They both agreed. I poured two large glasses for them.

Both of them downed the wine in just a few minutes and asked for a refill. After the first bottle was devoured by them, I opened another and poured more. When the second bottle was gone they both were relaxed and slightly intoxicated, laughing. Mary although still looked nervous. My wife asked "Mary, so tell us about your new guy now that you are single again, you know the older guy who really turned you on!" Mary’s voice quivered then she started to sob, putting her head on my wife’s shoulder and her left hand on my wife’s thigh, rubbing it! My wife turned and looked surprised at me and mouthed silently "oh my god!" My wife responded by putting her right hand on Mary’s upper thigh and started rubbing it towards her crotch! Mary finally looked at my wife and said "I’m sorry Donna, you are my best friend and when you were away I had sex with your husband and I do love him!" My wife smiled and replied "I know Mary and it’s all right. Everything is ok and I will explain later. It’s ok honey, don’t worry!"

With that Mary stopped crying and looked for a moment at my wife then gave her a long wet kiss on the lips like I do! Then Mary moved her hand all the way up to my wife’s crotch causing my wife to gasp then started breathing heavy. Mary then unbuttoned and softly removed her blouse then her bra allowing her tits to release. Mary started sucking her nipples sending my wife almost to orgasm. I motioned my wife to respond.

My wife then unbuttoned Mary’s blouse and bra then unbuttoned her skirt and removed it. Mary followed by removing my wife’s shorts. They were both only clothed in their panties on the couch now. I watched with an enormous hard on as my wife sucked Mary’s nipples. Then Mary took it a step further as she removed my wife’s panties then removed her own panties. I could see both of their panties harboring large wet spots. So I knew they were enjoying themselves. Mary gently inserted two of her fingers into my wife’s pussy then started massaging her clitoris. My wife said "oh no Mary" then Mary smothered her words with her mouth on my wife’s lips. Mary started kissing my wife’s tits, nipples then working her way down to her stomach, then the inside of her thighs then working up to her pussy. Mary spread my wife’s legs then parted the lips of her opening and stuck her tongue inside then started sucking her clitoris. My wife did not protest then came to orgasm with her body trembling. Shortly after that my wife started kissing Mary working her way down her tits and nipples. Then I was surprised as my wife parted Mary’s legs then the lips of her opening and stick her tongue inside Mary’s opening then suck her clitoris. Mary was a good teacher and came within seconds, shaking all over. After it was over they gently kissed each other then realized I was watching with a erection sticking out of my shorts!

My wife said "hey, what the hell are you doing? Strip off your clothes and do both of us!" My wife had me lie on my back and Mary straddle me and ease herself on my cock then she straddled my face and I started sucking her clit. They faced each other in this position and started kissing and fondling their tits . I thought Mary was going to "rip" my cock from my body as she rode it. After we all came, they switched positions and both of them really did a number on me that night. After that we collapsed in our bed and slept together very soundly. Mary moved in with us after the closing of her house. We have been living, fucking and sleeping together for over a year now and we are all happy and content. No more swinging with other couples now as we have plenty on our "plate"!