Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Swinging and Coworkers

Default Swinging and Coworkers

There's a certain coworker of mine that I just haven't been able to get outta my mind. I know for a fact that she's a freak just like me and she know's that my BF and I are experimenting right now with the whole swinging thing...should I try and recruit her or should I leave her alone?
    ChoKe Me, SpaNk Me, PuLL My HaIr :8-0::

Default Re: Swinging and Coworkers

We have a "no coworker" rule. And we should have followed it one time.

The problem is that there is too much that can go wrong and it could effect your job, negatively.

Our advice, keep work work and fun fun.

Mr. WS
    "Sex is something you do, sexuality is something you are." ~ Anna Freud
    Blog: Bigger Love

DON'T............your job and your repution at the work place are just NOT worth the potential risk.

The Other Mrs. Menage
    DoYaWannaAZ (aka formerly The Menage's)

Quote Originally Posted by WesternSwing
    We have a "no coworker" rule. And we should have followed it one time.

The problem is that there is too much that can go wrong and it could effect your job, negatively.

Our advice, keep work work and fun fun.

Mr. WS
    Dito. We got burned once by breaking the "Don't shit where you eat" rule. It is NOT worth it.
    Fear is a symptom of ignorance. Knowledge is the cure.

Quote Originally Posted by intuition897
    Dito. We got burned once by breaking the "Don't shit where you eat" rule. It is NOT worth it.
    Dito to all who've posted a reply.
    Sweet_Candy

You probably already know that it's a bad idea but other parts of your body are playing games with your mind.

It's so much easier said then done to say "just don't do it"...but just don't do it.

We haven't done it but have been very tempted with a very hot freak that works for me. When I am not all worked up about it, it's easy to see that it's not a good idea.

There's so many other hotties and freaks out there.

Mr.

PS If you have a shitty job and don't mind losing it, go for it!
    ------------------------------------
    "Live your life like your ass is on fire"
    -Unknown

If it's not a job that you have a lot invested in, I'd say go for it. If it's a career.....danger Will Robinson! Because if you piss her off and things go sour, she has you. She'd have to be awfully damn hot for me to consider it.

Pepper
    "Swinging is a lot like riding a Harley, ...for those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don't, no explanation is possible." --Mr. Alura

Dito and Dito again!

Vol
    He is the Gator and she is the Vol.

We have a certain couple we know that swings that we wouldn't mind seeing but unfortunatly they are our neighbors. Long ago we made that decision that neighbors were off limits, and as the time passes, it's easier.

But I still have hopes that someday, they'll move!

Maybe this will sort itself out with time and you won't be in the same enviroment.

Swinging with co-workers is like saying "hold my beer, watch this" It never leads to good things.
    Why is it we can pleasure ourselves but not tickle ourselves?

Quote Originally Posted by curiousagain
    Swinging with co-workers is like saying "hold my beer, watch this" It never leads to good things.

Or like drinking and dialing....that one doesn't usually have a good outcome either.

Pepper
    "Swinging is a lot like riding a Harley, ...for those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don't, no explanation is possible." --Mr. Alura

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper & Drew

Or like drinking and dialing....that one doesn't usually have a good outcome either.

Pepper
    For "Good Times" have a drink and then call ***-***-****.
    R (He is R, she is P)

Quote Originally Posted by hiswhooore
    There's a certain coworker of mine that I just haven't been able to get outta my mind. I know for a fact that she's a freak just like me and she know's that my BF and I are experimenting right now with the whole swinging thing...should I try and recruit her or should I leave her alone?
    In all honesty? I'd leave her alone as long as you are her co-worker. I have seen so many times these relationships go up in flames (male/female), and usually someone ends up getting fired to preserve office harmony. If I did do this I would keep it absolutely secret from the rest of the staff, and ensure that she does as well......no-one gossips like people who work in offices lol, and by noon everyone will know, and the office manager may not be too pleased about it. Its completely your call, I'm just giving you my opinion from an office manager's position.
    Merry Christmas and a Ho Ho Ho
    Shelly

Dang!! And she looks like she'd be good too!! O' well. Thanks for your reply's guys...I appreciate it.
    ChoKe Me, SpaNk Me, PuLL My HaIr :8-0::

Quote Originally Posted by hiswhooore
    Dang!! And she looks like she'd be good too!! O' well. Thanks for your reply's guys...I appreciate it.
    Now, don't get me wrong. Im not saying not to do it, but be very careful if you do.....discretion is key. Now, if its a job that you don't mind walking away from it may be worth the risk! But if this is your career I would say take extreme caution.
    Merry Christmas and a Ho Ho Ho
    Shelly

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast