blinkey

What are the odds? Encountered co-worker on swinger site

We became active in February. So far, to date, we have only replied to the influx of emails that new accounts tend to get. Well, that has finally leveled off, and so this past weekend, we sent out 5 emails to couples that looked promising. That's a grand total f-i-v-e emails that we initiated to meet others.

Today a co-worker, whom we have had over for dinner (and his wife), who we would consider friends, asked if the name "blinkey" means anything to me. My smile gave it away.

Wow, I've heard of people running into people they knew, but that only happens in stories. Or maybe to people who have been active for a long time. I am still in shock. I cannot believe that one of the 5 emails landed in an office literally across the hall from mine. Oh, how small the world just became. (But what a nice talk that resulted.)

Heh, you think thats bad? I ran into my neighbor. But they don't know we know yet, and we've known for a month or two. Whats worse is we've fanatasized about them in the past....a lot. And we've decided that for now, our neighbors are off-limits.

Sigh....maybe in the future.

What's even funnier is we got invited to one of their "swinger" parties without realizing it was a swinger party. The wife invited us over while she was drunk...partying. We thought it was an adult christmas party, but people were just a little out of place, something was not right. Soon my neighbors told us their party was coming to an end and we left. But other people didn't follow and we thought that was odd as well.

Now that we are in the know it all clicks and we realized that we were invited to this swinger party and that they had decided it was bad form to invite us and then tried to find a diplomatic way to tell us to leave. At the time they were whispering to each other and whatnot.

How silly it all seems. :)

Yep, it will happen. You just never know who you're really contacting until you do it.

Luckily for you, things seem to be ok

~SS

we had one of my customers contact us with thier private pics open and now i cant even look at him the same. too funny

I was chatting with potential playmates last night, and she was telling me that their neighbors across the street spotted their profile on AFF ... and when they brought up the subject with them, they all four laughed, talked, and everything was cool. In fact, they do have fun every once in a while -- our potential new buddies said "well, you can't beat the travel time." HAHAHAHA.

Blinkey and Macallan!

Just be careful if you decide you are going to swing with a co-worker. That's one of our absolutes that we won't do.

The problem is not when the going is good. The problem is if things don't work out - you still have to work together.

Our guideline is "Don't shit where you eat...."

I'll be d***ned, blinkey -- Yesterday that *exact* same thing happened to me in reverse!

What are the odds!!!

:D

Now that was really funny. =P

We got a hit on SLS from a childhood friend of mine. Opened the email, read it, sounded great then scrolled down the pic that was attached. Thought to myself, "OMG that is *Anna*" I emailed back that I wanted HER to look hard at my pics and be SURE they were interested. She didn't get who it was, I've changed a lot. So I gave her the intersection of the streets we lived on as kids. She about died! She gave me her phone number and begged me to call. We laughed for an hour about what were the chances and agreed that while playing was out of the question, the 4 of us HAD to do dinner just for kicks and to chat about how we all got to this point in our lives. It is a very very small world!

jaz

LOL!

This has happened to us...twice in a matter of weeks.

First, on Swapper we got an email from an incredibly sweet and attractive couple wanting to meet that night. Turns out, we were not able to get a sitter but told them we'd keep them in mind for the future. The more I looked at his picture, the more I swore I knew him from somewhere. A few more back and forth emails revealed that he is a permanent teacher at the school where I was (up until this past Monday) doing my student teaching. D'oh! We both agreed to keep it professional and when we would pass each other in the halls or the office or what have you, just exchanged smiles. As it turns out, I'm assigned back to the same school for my full time internship in the fall. so it looks like we'll never have the opportunity to play with them.

Then, just a week or so later, we get an email on SLS from a couple and I instantly knew I knew the female from somewhere. She was the college roommate of my former best friend.

It's such a small world.

E

I walked out of my wife's office on Monday morning to take some outgoing mail downstairs to our office building's lobby. I left her bitching about her sore muscles from the crazy swing romp weekend that we had. We met some new couples, and there was one couple who was supposed to show but couldn't make it.

On the way back up I held the elevator door for this sexy woman who looked awfully familiar. She was in a big hurry to get somewhere and didn't notice me at all. I didn't even figure out why she looked familiar until after she had already gotten off on her floor. Then it hit me. Gee it's a good thing that she and her husband put photos of their faces in their profile.

I sent email to their profile right away about how much I love the girl watching in the elevators in South Beach. 'Hey why don't we already know these people' ensues and we're meeting soon. Then we realize that this couple was the friends-of-friends couple who didn't manage to make it to our party two nights earlier.

We've had past friends enter the lifestyle and come across our profile and call out out of the blue. We've run into several business associates at parties. It's an awkward moment, but past that it's a good laugh and you now have more in common then business. :rolleyes:

Mr. WS

Still not happened yet but I know one day it will. I figure you are both in it so both have something to lose by outing the other.

However, have to agree safer not to play with co-workers and possibly neighbors. If you have a falling out who knows where the fur will fly. :o

One day J was looking at ads on SLS from our old zip code and guess who was at the top of the list. His best friend from high school (he was also supposed to be the best man at our wedding). To think of all the time the 4 of us hung out not knowing how much more fun we could of been having. :( Well we will be heading home for the holidays maybe we will give them a call. :D

. . . . Wow, I've heard of people running into people they knew, but that only happens in stories. . . .

Even from the start, we suspected it might happen. Well it has, just this week. We sent a note off to an advertiser at SLS. They subsequently opened their private pictures and returned a note, "Do you recognize us?" We both went into a tail spin. Calmness finally returned so we gave them our phone number. We recognized the woman immediately when we heard her voice -- a member of the congregation! We suppose it must have taken a bit of fortitude respond to us. They could just as easily have stayed hidden. Also revives the question as to whether or not we should display our pictures publicly. But we continue to agree. We're not public figures, neither of us are ever going to run for the office of the president and everybody at our respective places of employment already believe us to be crazy. What the hell?

Michael

I forgot to mention in my previous post that we've met four of Mrs. WS high school friends in the lifestyle in the past couple of years, the lastest two weeks ago when she hosted a poly pot-luck party. She told Mrs. WS that she was her first girl-crush in their senior year, but back then she didn't know what to make of it. We've never met any of my old classmates though. I guess the class of '93 was just freakier than the class of '83.

Mr. WS

My wife and I enjoy MFM from time to time. Heck, I actually like it more in a lot of ways than trying to find a couple where we all click. Usually one of the four is not into it. I love watching my wife with other guys. And my wife is super hot so I usually am far more attracted to my wife than the other woman if we are meeting a couple.

Anyway, the site we have a profile on I contacted a single guy and asked for access to his private photos cuz I said my wife is interested and we might like to meet tonight. That is all true. When he sent the access to the private pics I recognized right away he is a co-worker and fairly good friend of mine! We play poker and golf together regularly but neither of us had any idea about the other.

So, here is the problem. #1 We have a rule we don't play with co-workers. Just makes things to weird. #2 I didn't send him our private pics so at this point I don't think he can figure out who we are. #3 Because of #1 we do not want to meet him now. Question: What do I do now? Do I send an email saying sorry we are no longer interested? (We would be if I didn't work with him) Do I say not tonight but maybe another time? Do I block his access so he can't check out our profile any more just in case he figures out who we are?

I forgot to mention he lists himself as not married when I know that he is. Heck, we have met each other's wives and been to each other's homes. I also signed the email I sent to him with my first name, but first name only. I am afraid he will figure it out if he looks at our profile some more. He is a very educated man.

What should I do? Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Heck, we have both ran into people we work with at the clubs...uncomfortable, yes, end of the world, no. Nothing wrong with changing your mind, just send the guy an email that says after further discussion, you are no longer interested in meeting. I wouldn't block him or anything...if he figures out who you are and is bold enough to say something, well, let's just say you each have a bit of dirt on each other. Most people in the lifestyle won't give it a second thought. We're all adults and discretion is common courtesy. I wouldn't sweat it.

We'd have sent him an email: "While my wife found you attractive, a personal situation has suddenly come up that will preclude our swinging with you in the foreseeable future. Thanks for your interest and we apologize that you must feel the same disappointment that we do. Our best to you in the lifestyle."

Then we'd have invited him and his wife to dinner, during which we'd have considered whether or not they could be playmates. If and when we thought they might work out, Mrs. Alura would have asked, "How do y'all feel about swinging?" A long and interesting four-way discussion would probably have ensued...

Alura

A related but distinct opinion.

The workplace needs to be kept distinct and protected. The higher you go in your organization, the more important this becomes.

Relationships, in and out of the workplace, evolve. People who are your peers can become your superiors or worse, your subordinates. This creates all sorts of tension and problems.

My general approach as a manager is to keep a quiet eye on workplace relationships. When there is a relationship, I encourage people to think about working in different divisions for a number of reasons. If it is a good relationship, the separation removes the distraction. If the relationship goes sour, it removes the distraction. But generally, I think intimate relationships among co-workers have a higher than average probability of becoming problematic.

My advice, keep your workplace relationships vanilla. Company picnics and softball games, fine. Go to a movie with the other couple, fine. But be very, very careful about choosing to have sex with co-workers under any circumstance. We would absolutely avoid this situation.

Intersecting the Lifestyle and work is never a good idea. And while this is unintentional, I'd say back away while there is still time. I'd block his access and leave it at that. I wouldn't him to know that I know. In a worst-case scenario, word gets out about what he's doing and he assumes you outed him... and he retaliates by outing you.

I would respectfully let him know you are no longer interested, and block access to your profile.

I say this because something similar happened to me and was used against me in the work place. I nearly lost my job.

I am in management where I work.

I was not seeing anyone at the time and went out to a gay club with some friends. A co-worker of mine spotted me and offered to buy me a drink, I declined as I was in the process of leaving anyways. I never gave it a second thought.

The lady who I declined to buy me a drink later became my employee. She offered over and over to take me to clubs with her, and I declined. I had to document it as it was a weird situation. I even asked to have her relocated.

She then got mad at this, and filed a sexual harassment case against me. In turn, through the investigation it was found it was her doing the harassing. During the investigation we were both suspended.

I am very weary of going to clubs, and when I go if I spot anyone I know in my work place, I immediately leave, it is too risky to mix the two.

I'm just a hick Okie, and never experienced a workplace (or any other) problem in swinging, but it seems to me that most situations with possibilities of two or more outcomes can be best handled with open and honest communication. When we lie or avoid communication, regardless of the method used, we can often put off dealing with the situation but rarely is it solved. In fact, it usually crops up again and bites us on the ass.

Alura

We'd have sent him an email: "While my wife found you attractive, a personal situation has suddenly come up that will preclude our swinging with you in the foreseeable future. Thanks for your interest and we apologize that you must feel the same disappointment that we do. Our best to you in the lifestyle."

Alura

We really need a "like" button here!

Alura, you've hit the nail on the head. It's a perfect response.

However, I find the "listed as single but I'm really married" dishonesty in such poor taste that I wouldn't be able to overlook it. What else is he hiding from his wife? It would definitely be a deal breaker for me.

However, I find the "listed as single but I'm really married" dishonesty in such poor taste that I wouldn't be able to overlook it. What else is he hiding from his wife? It would definitely be a deal breaker for me.

I tried to frame a response like that earlier today, but you've done a great job, LFM2! My concern would be that if the shit hit the fan for him, I would really not want him to be able to identify us. A quick note saying thanks but no thanks, and BLOCK. There's trouble there.

You're absolutely right, Holly. But this guy is a long time friend. While I'd make sure he couldn't learn who he contacted, I'd want to find out if his marriage is in trouble. Mrs. Alura would have wanted to help. Thus, the dinner invitation...

Alura

You're absolutely right, Holly. But this guy is a long time friend. While I'd make sure he couldn't learn who he contacted, I'd want to find out if his marriage is in trouble. Mrs. Alura would have wanted to help. Thus, the dinner invitation...

Alura

I totally agree with you, Alura. I think it would have been an interesting topic to bring up at dinner. Alura, I wish I could have met Mrs. Alura. I know she was a special one of a kind.

I totally agree with you, Alura. I think it would have been an interesting topic to bring up at dinner. Alura, I wish I could have met Mrs. Alura. I know she was a special one of a kind.

Many folks on this board did meet her, Holly. I think all would agree.

Alura

I think the fact that he's married but claiming he's single would be a "deal breaker" more than any of the other factors you've listed...and I also think the "due to circumstances...we are no longer interested" is the perfect reply in this situation.

Intersecting the Lifestyle and work is never a good idea. And while this is unintentional, I'd say back away while there is still time. I'd block his access and leave it at that. I wouldn't him to know that I know. In a worst-case scenario, word gets out about what he's doing and he assumes you outed him... and he retaliates by outing you.

Excellent point that I had not considered!

Thank you!

Thank you to all who responded to my sticky situation. I appreciate it very much. When I realized that it was a coworker I had emailed I immediately thought about the Swingers Board and knew I could turn to it for honest and well-thought out advice.

This is an invaluable resource!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Testdiva
      Ok... this is a little odd but have had a "thing" for hubby's boss for about a year and a half now.

And hubby is about to leave his job for another one...

Hubby is all ok with me being with other men (as long as it won't screw up his career and... taking for granted he gets to have a little fun too.) So... is it like... OK after hubby quites and ilonger in a professional type relationship with this person??

BETTER question.. I don't even know if he's into this, though I do catch him staring a lot....

How do you tell someone... hey I just want to have a little fun with you?! If you are not sure what they are into or have no clue as to how to breech the subject...

Though part of me is afraid to pursue this at all... what if he were to react badly... or something... yeesh I don't know.
    • By findinganswers
      We too have been going to Sandy Hook and enjoy being with friends nude. Our friends introduced us to swinging and nude bathing, think their is a correlation, not all nudist are swingers.

Recently while walking with my wife I saw a woman I work with walking with another woman. I am not sure who felt more awkward, me, my wife or the coworker. Neither of us have been to the office since the pandemic which led to extended conversation neither of us bringing up the elephant on the beach. 

We are both senior management, work together but as equals. I don’t know much about her personal life, our office contact is purely professional. There is no way she wasn’t checking me out as I was trying not to be obviously checking her and her friend. 

I am sure what happened, seeing a coworker or neighbor is nothing new. Lucky we are still on remote work from home and we won’t soon be in that awkward situation of being in the office together.

How have others handled the unplanned sighting? Do you acknowledge the meeting back at work? My wife keeps saying she bets she swings. I say no way. 
    • By Blackwolf
      The wife told me she fucked a boss from another city.

She met him for drinks like I instructed her to wearing her shortest skirt and a tight shirt with her beautiful tits pouring out of her top. They had a few drinks together and he was flirty of course, touching her legs or arms frequently. She said she opened her legs a bit and looked down signaling him that she had no panties on. His fingers wandered down to the entry of her pussy and he was running his fingers up and down her sexy slit. Then he slid a finger inside of her and scooted closer to her since they were still at the bar, fingered her for a few minutes, and then put his finger in his mouth and tasted her. I’m guessing he liked what he tasted because he gave her the second key card to his room.

About 15 minutes later she met him in his room. As soon as she entered his door he started kissing her - and had an aggressive tongue. He took off her top and sucked her massive tits! Then pushed on her shoulders until she was in front of his cock. He told her to unzip him.

She unzipped his slacks and according to her his BBC fell out of his zipper almost on her lips! She said he was about 10 inches and his BBC was very black and veiny.

He put his cock in her mouth and sucked him until he came all down her throat. Then he told her to go to the edge of the bed. She was doggie style. He flipped up her skirt and started eating her ass and pussy from behind. She squirted on his face and that turned him on more.

He took the tip of his cock and lined it up to her pussy. Then she said without warning he drove his cock in her tight pussy all the way to his balls in one motion. She said it was painful and she yelped/moaned, but he didn’t let up at all! He pulled her hair from behind and shot a torrent of cum deep in her pussy. He zipped up his slacks told her she was a good slut and said: “Get out whore. I need to sleep!!"
    • By SwingersBoard
      My girlfriend and I have been together now for almost three years. Monica is 27, 5'7", around 120 lbs. 34-24-36, with nice C-cup tits and a very nice rounded butt. She has a part-time gig modeling for some websites. We always enjoy great sex. Little did we realize that we've been missing out a lot on exploring and having fun outside our committed life. By that, I mean sex with other people.

Our dirty conversations serve as a sexual catalyst for us. We get very turned on by stories of our past sexual episodes with our ex's. Things kept getting naughtier as time passed by. I suddenly started having this strong urge to see Monica in the throes of ecstasy, another cock pumping her sweet, tight pussy. The million-dollar question nagging my mind was how do I tell her my fantasy? Fear of rejection and how disgusting she might feel about me knowing that I fantasize about seeing her fuck another man put me in a dilemma.

One fine evening, we were sharing a joint and a bottle of wine. My fortified courage finally reached the point where I just blurted it out: "Baby, I'd like to watch you fuck another guy and maybe join you for a threesome."

"What? No Way!! Period!" she exclaimed.

"I know it's out there," I said, "but just the thought makes me go wild. I know you've missed out on the fun of different dicks, as I'm the only one you've had since your first boyfriend." Monica was going out with this guy for like two years before we met, and believe it or not, she was a virgin until then. I somehow knew in the back of my mind that she did want to experience more variety before getting married.

She got lost in thought for a few minutes and said, "OK. Maybe if the situation ever arises, but not preplanned. I won't feel like a slut then, and it will be more fun to just go with the flow."

"OK," I agreed, and we started talking about something else.

We were invited to a friend's place for dinner the following Friday evening. Jim is a good friend and works with Monica. Sometimes, I wonder if they are screwing behind my back.

There hadn't been any more discussions about threesomes all week, and honestly, I wasn't even thinking about it. It was just a typical Friday night for us, getting together with friends to wind down from the workweek.

Monica had mentioned that maybe after dinner and drinks with Jim, we could catch a late-night movie together. We rang the doorbell at 7:00 PM, and Jim answered the door. He was casual as we were very close friends for a long time and wore surf shorts and a t-shirt. Monica was wearing a thin sundress with straps across her back over her bra. It was a warm summer evening, so we decided on casual outfits.

We started out with a few beers and a joint, leading to a few. We were all very comfortable and were quite relaxed. As a matter of fact, I got pretty high. "Hey guys, I'm heading for the washroom... wanna throw some cold water on my face."

"OK, baby, but don't take too long because we've got a surprise for you, and you don't wanna miss it!" replied Monica.

I was curious since she had never mentioned any surprise the whole day. This made me sober down a bit.

I went to the washroom and got some water on my face, and I felt a little better. 15 minutes later, I walked out into the living room, and Jim and Monica were not there. I looked everywhere outside, thinking they might have walked out by the pool, but they were not there either. I went inside and went to the kitchen to see if they were getting another drink but didn't see them. Then I walked down the hallway calling their names. While passing a closed door that I assumed was a bedroom, I heard the rustling of clothes. My heart started pounding faster. I went closer and put my ear on the door, and I heard the sounds of lips smacking and slow moans.

Was it happening? Is my girlfriend getting naughty? I opened the door slowly, just enough for me to take a peek. To my surprise, Monica was on her knees, and Jim's dick was in her mouth, his eyes closed! My heart pounded faster. My fantasy came true. What I've always secretly desired was happening right in front of my eyes.

Monica saw me from the corner of her eyes, looked up, smiled at me, and said, "Hey baby! Don't you wanna play with us?"

"WOW! What?" My head was spinning.

Things were moving too fast. Was this Monica, my Monica, the one who had to be coaxed to even think about having a threesome? And she was now asking me if I wanna play with them?

"Hell yeah," I said. My heart was pounding as if about to explode. Jim opened his eyes and looked at me inquisitively. I gave him an approving smile and said, "You son of a bitch, having fun without me, eh?"

"We were just starting to warm up. I hope it's cool with you?" Jim said. I couldn't say a word. I walked in and started fondling Monica's tits from behind. I whispered in her ear, "Carry on as you were, baby. Let's play some real games."

To my surprise, Jim's dick was almost nine inches and thick compared to my seven thinner inches. I could see that Monica was enjoying it. She started licking him again and playing with his balls. She would alternate licking the big round head, which looked like a soldier's helmet, and the long, muscular shaft with protruding veins.

I started undressing Monica slowly. I took off her sundress, then her bra and thong. Her nipples were erect and protruding about half an inch. I started playing with her breasts from behind while she was busy blowing Jim. I could see he was in the throes of ecstasy, looking up towards the ceiling, his eyes half-closed. "UUMmmmmmmm. AAahhhhhhh!"

My left hand wandered further down towards the crack of Monica's beautiful ass. I touched her pussy, and my oh my, was she wet down there or what? I have never seen her so wet and slippery in a long time. I guess she was all the more excited with the idea of having Jim and me together, and I could see that she was having the best time of her life.

I stroked her clit with my thumb and index finger, rubbing it gently up and down. She started making low moans as her throat was occupied with Jim's dick. I inserted my middle finger in her wet pussy, and started rotating in circles. Her eyes half-closed, she whimpered, "Let's get on the bed. I wanna get fucked by both of you."

It was music to my ears. I have always thought Monica to be a reserved woman, even though she's sexually very charged up. In the last few years of our being together, I never heard her using those sexually explicit words so blatantly in the company of anyone other than me and not often even with me. My dick was erect to the max, throbbing, and I knew I would come in minutes if Monica took me in her mouth.

We got up and moved to the king-sized bed. Jim is a player and doesn't have trouble getting women for fun. He opened the small cabinet on the headboard and took out a pack of Trojans. To my surprise, Monica told him it was OK. She was on the pill, and we could freely have fun and fuck anyway we wanted, as long as we wanted.

Jim kissed her on the mouth, and she eagerly accepted his tongue. She looked at me from the corner of her eyes and gave me a naughty smile. I smiled back at her and gave her a wink as a sign of mutual understanding - "It's cool. Let's have fun. Let's play out our fantasies".

Jim explored her body, kissed her neck, licked her nipples, played with her pert breasts, and then made her lie down on her back. He spread her legs and looked at her pretty mound, trimmed and manicured on the sides like a model. She was pretty. In the dim light, I could see her face glowing with excitement. Her cheeks were red, her longing eyes eager, and expecting the unexpected made her all the hornier. There I was by the bedside chair, just enjoying the pure ecstasy on her face, the sheer pleasure of our long-awaited fantasy.

I got up from the chair and started walking out of the room. "What's wrong, baby?" Monica said in a shaky voice. Shaky voice because she was at the peak of her sexual charge, not out of fear or intimidation of me walking out of the room. Jim as well gave me an inquisitive look. I calmly told both of them that I would roll another joint and be back soon to play with them. I think they knew that I really meant it was better if they started just the two of them before I joined in.

Jim winked at me as a sign of approval and probably must be thinking to himself, "I thank my stars for having such wonderful friends like you both."

I took my time with the joint and went back to the bedroom. Monica's legs were spread wide, and Jim was licking her sweet tight little twat. I almost came just at the sight of it. This went on for about 10 minutes, and Monica started bucking her hips faster. I knew she was about to come. Sooner than I had anticipated, she started moaning. "Lick harder, Jim, lick harder. AAahhhhhh! Harder, harder. Aahhhhhhhh OOOOoooOaaaaaaa!" She came.

Jim was ready to pound Monica. He got her in a doggy position, prepared to take the big, mean-looking cock. Monica looked at me again and said, "I hope it's OK if I let Jim fuck me without a condom? I want to feel his cum in pussy." I replied, "Sure, baby, if you think that's more enjoyable." Jim inserted the knob inside her pussy. I could see that Monica's vagina stretched to the max as his big dick glided slowly, inch by inch, into the slippery tunnel.

I got on the bed, kneeling in front of Monica, playing with my hard cock. I reached under her with one hand and caught the nipple on a swaying breast, and started tugging on her teat. My other hand went around the back of her neck and pulled her head to my cock. She gladly took my throbbing dick in her mouth. She didn't even have to move to give a great blow job. Jim pounding her body from behind made her soft lips and tongue move up and down my shaft. The memory of that very moment makes my heart beat faster. It was a fantastic experience.

Jim started bucking his hips like a motorcycle piston. He was humping my girlfriend, faster than anything than I have ever seen, and the pre-cum all around her pussy, and I knew she was enjoying every bit. He shot his load in her pussy. Right then, I shot my load in Monica's mouth. She tried not to gag as ropes of cum shot out of my cock into her hungry mouth, such a load I have never shot before in my life!

When we got off the bed, Monica had the residual of my cumload on her chin and Jim's cumload oozing down her thigh from her gaping pussy. Jim's cock had stretched her open but good, and I was happy for her that she could have an experience like that, one my more modest cock was unable to give her.

We rested for about half-hour while sharing the joint I had made. Monica started playing with my dick and made me ready for more fun in no time. Jim watched us from the bedside chair as I fucked Monica from behind and joined in by sticking his cock in her mouth just like I had done. After that, we fucked once more, trading Monica back and forth between us as we lay sandwiched on the bed. Finally, we all fell asleep.

When I opened my eyes in the morning, I heard Monica's moans from another part of the house. I knew this was to be an enjoyable Saturday morning too...
    • By MICoupleHP
      (Male half here) The Mrs. and I have been toying with the idea of adding in some "extra" excitement to our sex life for a while now. Probably for around three years now, off and on. We have a bunch of toys we have used from time to time to spice things up; handcuffs, restraints, various dildos, cock rings, you know, the usual suspects. We found it's fun to use them during fantasy time and role playing, but it's more of a special occasion thing. My idea in the beginning of it all, was to find another couple to do a foursome/swap type thing with, and she was open to the idea, but we never took it farther than fantasy. We made an account on SLS for shits and giggles. To see what it was all about, and get an idea of the people who did these type things. We replied to a few messages, but that was it. We had offers to meet up for drinks by several couple online, but for whatever reason, we never went through with meeting any of them. I'm not sure if the Mrs. was completely sold on watching me bang another chick in front of her in real life yet. Our family life became very busy, and the idea faded away over the next few months.

Fast forward to the present. Last week, her an I were going at it hot and heavy before the kids got off of school, and I was pulling out some of my ever-trusty dirty talk. I put a blindfold on her and was taking her doggie. I never last that long when I am fucking her doggie style. Something about that ass, the whole visual aspect of it that makes me want to blow my load rather quickly. I leaned over, whispered in her ear in a clearly and overly perverse way, "maybe I'll find a guy online, get a hotel room, put you in your blindfold, and invite him over to help me fuck you". Not sure if she was going to play along, her moans and heavy breathing let me know I was doing something right.

She couldn't see a thing as I pushed my cock as deep as it would go inside of her pussy. I wondered what was going on in her mind. What was she thinking? I turned her ninety degrees so I could watch us in the bedroom mirror, and with a stern tone I told her, "Open your mouth and imagine sucking my cock". She complied and opened her mouth for me. I told her how beautiful she looked getting railed as she took me in her mouth, and that it was okay. I felt her hot snatch get extremely wet from whatever she was imagining in her head, which in turn made me empty my eager ball content up inside her rather quickly. It was just to much to hold back seeing how horny and into it she got. I knew she did not cum yet, so I put her on her back and proceeded to eat her pussy, while she helped me out by rubbing her own clit like the expert at it she is. I needed her to feel that much needed release.

Afterwards I said, "Babe, that was fucking hot", and gave her a nice kiss, with my face still slathered in her juices. With a smile on her face, she told me she had an idea. "Oh yeah?", I said. She continues with "Promise you won't get mad?" I replied, "well depends on what it is I guess". I wasn't entirely sure what she was scheming, but I had a pretty good idea. That was the day she came in to work and told her co-worker that she was thinking of him earlier that day. He asked her what she meant by that several times throughout the day, but it wasn't until the shift was almost over that she finally told him. She said that while she was getting her pussy pounded by me before work, and she told him what I said to her while doing it, and that she was thinking of him.

She came home and told me about what she did. What she said to him at work. He told her that from the first time he met her, that he knew she would end up sitting on his face one day. There was an initial shock of her actually saying what I figured she was up to, and I had a few mixed emotions about it. Like her & I not actually discussing her idea before she put it in motion. Him being a coworker makes it much more difficult situation I think. It's not like it's someone she will never see again. She works with him, which can easily be a recipe for disaster. That's why I stressed what will happen if this goes wrong. As long as we are open and honest about shit, we can have fun, and she seemed to understand that, and I slept on it.

The next day we talked some more, and had some more really hot sex, during which I had her think of him again, making her say "Fuck me John", and whatnot. Super dirty shit. She got so horny when I told her that I wanted him to make her squirt all over my face. She told me to get on my back, sat on my dick, and grinded it until she gushed all over me and the bed, which of course made me cum like crazy at the same time. She only squirts a couple times a year for me, so I know she was digging it big time, and that's when I knew it would be fun as hell in real life.

What are your thoughts on bringing a co-worker into the mix? I figure doing a MFM with her at first will ease her into the idea of really swinging, which will allow her to be comfortable with watching me be with another female. She certainly has no qualms about bringing a dude in.