Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Seduction of the Maintenance Man.......

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Okay.....Mr Naughty mentioned in another post about how there was this maintenance guy at work that I have been after since the beginning of school.

I decided that if I can proposition the waterboy-I can get the m-guy. I have been flirting really hard, & commenting like crazy to his friends & I believe I have made some progress.

Tomorrow I am going to go for it(as long as he's at our school ;) )

Please send me positive thoughts, as I am superstitious & believe in luck. Hopefully, we will get lucky :D

*emitting positive thoughts to Mrs Naughty*

I'm watching this thread like a hawk now, go work your stuff Mrs. M!

:D

Positive thoughts heading your way.

Teresa

Just make sure he uses the stem lube, not the pipe dope...Take it from a maintenance man, it gets confusing at times when you're under pressure. :lol:

Male D

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

I have been flirting really hard, & commenting like crazy to his friends & I believe I have made some progress.

Tomorrow I am going to go for it(as long as he's at our school ;) )

Please send me positive thoughts, as I am superstitious & believe in luck. Hopefully, we will get lucky :D

That is No joke!

She has sent out the vibe!

She told everyone HE works with that he is her "Little Maintenance Man" and to let him know he needs to take lunch the same time as her.

She also found out today from the people he works with that he is single.

How?

Because she asked.

Not only does she know he is single she has found out he is intersted in her as well (Imagine that).

This is something she has been working on for a while.

Even before she found out the waterboy was married.

But confronting the water boy gave her the courage to take this to a new level.

What do I think about it..... :claps:

Would you expect anything less? :lol:

Hmmmm,

If he is the "Maintanence Man" I wonder what should replace the waterbottle in our Avatar? :rolleyes:

She could become "Officially Out Of Control"!!!

:bowing: I'll drink to that!

Male D

Thoughts to you from us! I can't wait to see how this turns out. I wonder if the m-man and the waterboy know each other?

My VOTE for avitar change: A Screwdriver. She should be holding a screwdriver instead of the waterbottle.

...A Screwdriver...

Never Screw While Driving! :lol: Just use a vibrator.

Male D

Never Screw While Driving! :lol: Just use a vibrator.

Male D

:rollseyes maybe thats why all those cars follow me down the road.

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Thanks guys!!! :)

I got a new outfit to wear to work today, & I'm sending out the 'fuck me' vibe. :lol:

Hmmmm,

If he is the "Maintanence Man" I wonder what should replace the waterbottle in our Avatar? :rolleyes:

He's obviously gonna find a leaky valve between her legs....how about a pipe wrench? :salute:

Mr&Mrs-naughty said:
I got a new outfit to wear to work today, & I'm sending out the 'fuck me' vibe. :lol:

You are probably gone to work already - dressed and ready - go for it!!!

Positive vibes heading your way!!!

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty
You gotta love a woman like that... you're a lucky guy Mr N.

Yes you do, and yes I am!

I don't think it would be possible to ask for anyone hotter or Naughtier than Mrs Naughty!

She sure does make life GREAT!! facelick

You have probably heard of the newlyweds who didn't know the difference between vaseline and putty.

All their windows fell out. Mr. Maint. should know the difference.

i figure it's not quite lunch out in the central time zone..........so we all still have time to help here.

a commonly shared beta brainwave throughout the whole board should do the trick.......

On a three count...........1, 2, 3, ooooooooooommmmmmmmmm!

D

I get the feeling Mrs. Naughty works at a school in some capacity. If so, I'm glad I wasn't her principal. I don't think my heart could stand it, especially around employee evaluation time. Anyway, good luck with the maintenance man Mrs. Naughty! (Mr. Naughty, you're a lucky sucker!)

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Well, Mrs naughty is home from work but didn't see the Maintenance man today.

He just wasn't around.

She spent most of her day walking around trying to find him but couldn't.

So it continues.

She will not see him again till at least next Wednesday.

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

I would also like to add that I am pouting.

I appreciate all the happy thoughts-I just wish he would've been at our school today. :(

Sorry Mrs. N. I guess Mr. N will have to kick it into gear.

Male D

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Okay, something just happened that totally made me happy! :D

I was on my way home from tanning, & waiting at a red light, when what should drive up behind me in the next lane, but the maintenance guy!! He was making a free right while I was going straight, but he about twisted his head off staring at me!!!

He knows what I drive, so he knew it was me, & he was still in his work truck, so I knew it was him. :bowing: He is SO HOT!!!

Anyway, having said that I feel better about missing him today. ;)

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

What are the chances of that?....

I think it's a sign. :fun:

What are the chances of that?....

I think it's a sign. :fun:

Definitely a sign.

I once knew a feller in Kansas City whose wife was caught fucking another teacher in her classroom after school. The school authorities did everything they could to hush it up. Both were transferred to other schools rather than being fired.

Not in the basement of the school, Mrs. Naughty, please. On the other hand, that'd be even more exciting... No? :)

Mr. Alura

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty
I once knew a feller in Kansas City whose wife was caught fucking another teacher in her classroom after school. The school authorities did everything they could to hush it up. Both were transferred to other schools rather than being fired.

Not in the basement of the school, Mrs. Naughty, please. On the other hand, that'd be even more exciting... No? :)

Mr. Alura

No,

This will definately be an OFF Premise event. :lol:

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Okay, so I go to school today......(now keep in mind, he's not normally there on Wednesdays)

I was waaaaaaay busy all morning, but I glanced up long enough to see him coming down the hall-if I hadn't been busy I would've jumped up & chased him. So I pouted internally & to what to my wondering eyes should appear...but the maintenance guy doubling back around & looking in our door!!! We made eye contact, we gave each other a smile, & he went on his way.

So as I told Mr. NAughty-he is now stalking me!! I am hoping for 30 seconds to get him alone!!!

There's always tomorrow! ;)

After all that you've said about letting all his pals know your desires, I'm surprised he didn't at least say "hi" and introduce himself. Maybe he likes playing games...or he's a bit slow on the uptake. Is he Blonde, too? ::P:

I think you're just gonna have to rape him, Mrs. N.! :lol: (In the Nicest sense of the word.)

Male D

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

In all fairness I was in CLASS & the door was shut. He couldn't just walk in.............

Is Mrs Naughty a teacher??? QUOTE]

That seems pretty obvious now. Like I said earlier, I'm damn glad I wasn't her principal. My heart could not have stood it in an evaluation conference!

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

:D MAJOR PROGRESS TO REPORT!! :D

After only seeing my little guy in large groups of people today I finally got a break! While walking a few students through the hall I finally spotted him alone. I told the kids to go on ahead of me, & I backtracked to where I saw him down a side hall. I motioned for him to 'come here'. ;)

He smiled & walked over to where I was(all the while kids yelling, "where did you want us to wait, Miss ________?") :o

I pulled the permanant marker out of my pocket that I had been carrying around for just such an occasion. I grabbed his hand, & jotted down my cell #. He smiled real big & said "they told me, but I didn't believe it......."

I smiled back & took off down the hall after my kids. :cool:

Less than two hours later my cell phone rang, & it was him. :bowing: He was wondering where I was. I was in a hallway, so I told him & he came down there. We talked about 'stuff'(nothing nasty) for about 30 minutes. I invited him out tomorrow night for drinks, but he doesn't think he can get a babysitter(2 kids). I told him where we'd be & that I'd love to see him there! :D

So-now he knows I like him........he has my number, & I have his. :D

I can't wait until there's more to the story!! :fun:

Geez...He was being polite. Why didn't I think of that!

I think you're gonna have another mouth to feed! :kissface:

Male D

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

I'm hoping his mouth will be too busy to feed!! :lol:

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

I'm not quite sure, Mr. D, but I think you're sassing me. Sassing the teacher is not allowed in MY classroom!! :D

Oh Shit! Teacher's gonna punish me now! facelick Probably gonna make me stand somewhere with my nose in the ...

Male D

Damn! I wish ms. Naughty was my teacher!

By the way does he know your married? If not, are you going to tell him what the deal is?

oh man, just when I thought I had outgrown teacher fantasies, now this. Next thing you know I will have acne popping out again. :lol:

Damn! I wish ms. Naughty was my teacher!

By the way does he know your married? If not, are you going to tell him what the deal is?

I think she told him "where we'd (they'd) be"...so I'm sure the cat, apparently, would be out of the bag!!!

I know, Gol Darnit! I had crushes on a couple of my female teachers! :lol:

Cum to think of it, I could use some tutoring... :D

Male D

Guest Pinmonkey

Just so you know Mr. & Mrs. Naughty, I am living vicariously through this story, and for that... I say thank you. :)

I'd ask for somehelp with some "items" at home and see if he would moonlight with both of you. Could be better as you know, many hand make light work! LOL