exploringRM

Couple's daughter at M&G, yikes!

There is a monthly M&G in our area that we attend on a somewhat regular basis. It's a pretty tame event, just a bunch of people hanging at a vanilla bar.

We had gotten there early to meet another couple for dinner, and while looking for them, saw from a afar another couple we knew at the bar with another woman (a very attractive blonde). My mind goes to...wow, they have a hot date with them, nice threesome. Turns out the blonde is their daughter! Wow! I'm glad my wife and I did not say anything telling. We said hi and then went on to the dining area.

I don't know why they brought her, and they did stay for awhile, as the crowd increased. An awkward situation, lol.

In the last two months we have seen several couples bring their daughters to events. No suprise now, but the first time......What a shocker

If that doesn't feed the perception of sex craved swingers, I don't know what does. Some lines should not be crossed and this one of them.

I'm just a hick Okie, and I'll be quick to admit that my ideas of right and wrong are often different from others.

My late wife and I had an agreement with ourselves and our sons that we would never become angry at any question that was asked and that we would always answer it to the best of our ability, no matter how long it took.

Both young men know about our hobby, have been told the "rules" we lived by (including that we quit swinging during the times we were working on conceiving them). They seem to have accepted our right to make our decisions.

Now that they are of age, if they asked to be included in a swingers event, I'd be hard pressed to tell them they couldn't. I guess I'd have to suggest that they make their own decisions. Of course, I no longer attend swinger functions, so I may be totally unqualified to answer this thread.

In my opinion, we too often pass judgement on the actions of others when we know little or nothing about them.

Alura

• Like 1

I'm just a hick Okie, and I'll be quick to admit that my ideas of right and wrong are often different from others.

My late wife and I had an agreement with ourselves and our sons that we would never become angry at any question that was asked and that we would always answer it to the best of our ability, no matter how long it took.

Both young men know about our hobby, have been told the "rules" we lived by (including that we quit swinging during the times we were working on conceiving them). They seem to have accepted our right to make our decisions.

Now that they are of age, if they asked to be included in a swingers event, I'd be hard pressed to tell them they couldn't. I guess I'd have to suggest that they make their own decisions. Of course, I no longer attend swinger functions, so I may be totally unqualified to answer this thread.

In my opinion, we too often pass judgement on the actions of others when we know little or nothing about them.

Alura

Oh I don't have a problem if all is above board, but the daughter is not aware (though she suspects) of their "hobby". I asked what story they told their daughter and they said the just are meeting friends. I'll have to get the rest of the story the next time I see them!

Oh I don't have a problem if all is above board, but the daughter is not aware (though she suspects) of their "hobby". I asked what story they told their daughter and they said the just are meeting friends. I'll have to get the rest of the story the next time I see them!

That's a horse of a different color! If she doesn't know, why would they bring her? I see nothing but trouble there!

Alura