Just curious whether our members out there have kids over 21 who are into the lifestyle. I know its been brought up before but I am not talking about swinging with them but you found out they are swinging. We have friends who we play with , they found out one of their kids, 24, is swinging and they have been nervous about running into them.

Indirect evidence only. We encountered a former boyfriend of one of ours at a recent house party. Sort of makes us wonder what she might have in her history or might be doing now. We have considered well ahead of time the "what ifs". So this does not change our outlook much. Not going to ask daughter-dearest anything like, "Eh, guess were we saw so-and-so the other week?" Anyway, we know for a fact that she has had no contact with him over the last couple of years. No reason to stir things up.

In summation, if we encounter an actual blood relative at an event it will simply be, for us anyway, "well, well, well."

One more good reason to live at least 1000 miles from any immediate relatives.

Yes that includes kids. When ours hits 18 we're skipping town! ;)

Yes, our daughter swings and our son does occasionally. We used to try and avoid being at the same parties but eventually gave up as it was difficult and inconvenient to keep it up. We all decided it was better to make a conscious decision that "they're my daugher/parents, they have sex, get over it". Now it's not even an issue.

• Like 2

Two of our adult daughters have shown up at the club but they know we are there and it was no big deal to us.

Seems it was not as good for them as us though, they both left within a hour of arriving each time they did it.

We know they go other places. Guess they finally decided that Mom and Dad's place was not for them. :lol:

Unique situation, we have an exclusive group we swing with, no sex outside the "circle". Two years ago found out that the kids within our group have been playing amongst themselves along with a couple other kids outside our group.

The young adults know about our extra-curricular activities/relationship as we have been together as a group exclusively for the last 7 years.

Can't really fault them, we do make sure that they understand 'our group' time is for us and their 'group time' is is theirs which is to be kept separated.

For those who may be in a similar situation my only advise is to be honest with your children and keep the lines of communication OPEN!

Jamie

• Like 1

Our nephew his wife(both 35 yrs. old)have been swinging for several years,and are on SLS.My wife and I found them while browsing.He came forward to me,with that revelation at a Christmas party and asked if we were swingers.I acknowledged that we are on SLS,but haven't yet connected.

So far, I have been lucky my daughter is under 21. I am half afraid we will run into her sometime. She does not know we swing, but we are open about sex and I know she has enjoyed the company of two men and is bi-sexual...I think it's only a matter of time before she finds the lifestyle.

• Like 1

We have no personal knowledge that our kids are in the lifestyle. However, that said we would not be surprised if our younger one was/has been/ or is. The group of people that is associated with them has some swingers as part of the gang.

There is a club close to where this kid lives and as much as we would like to go to it we will not just in case it is their playpen.

We are somewhat fortunate in that we have three kids in college away from home, and one is still living at home, but travels a fair bit. It's during the summer when we are all together or when we go on a winter vacation that we worry about an "accidental" visit. Which is why we often book/have different living quarters.