Sign in to follow this  
Guest jackmas

Threesome with brother- or sister-in-law

Guest jackmas

My wife wants a threesome with another woman. She wants it to be with her sister. My sister-in-law is receptive to this. My wife wants me to seduce my sister-in-law first in our home and have sex with her for the whole weekend, and then make arrangements with her sister to have my wife and her sister participate on the next weekend. Any suggestions on any good ideas to seduce my sister-in-law?

My husband and I teased his brother for years about having a threesome. It was very flirtatious. We were very turned on about the idea of swinging but were also very intimidated by it all. His brother seemed like a safe alternative.

It took us about 2 years of just talk before my husband lifted my blouse in front of him one night. Then we teased at that level for another year. (His brother lives 200 miles from us and so we only see him a few times each year.) About a year ago the kids were in bed and we were flirting, my shirt was off and they both sucked on my breasts which pushed me WAY over the top. I wound up giving my brother-in-law a hand job that night. We stopped there because I was having my period. :-(

A month later we met him at a hotel about half way between us where we finally had intercourse. The guys set it up right, with dinner out first, swimming in the hotel pool, and then up to the room where they lit candles and we danced. Eventually my husband undressed me and "presented" me to his brother.

It was the most wild, exhilerating, night of my life! We've repeated in once and I'm sure we will many more times.

Guest CyberMWCouple

OMG! I CRINGE at the thought of having any one of your "fantasies" here done with my sister or brother-in-laws! Only because they GROSS me out, and they're NOT even attractive to us! *LOL*

But hey, whatever works for you...Let us know how it went ;)

Well, ours went great. We wanted our experience to be as safe as possible and so who better than his brother? We certainly knew his past history and we trusted him. I was tingling all over when my husband passed me over. I felt like I could finally do it and not have to worry about all of the variables of being with a stranger. I had never been with anybody but my husband. He lay next to me and kissed me and stroked my hair while his brother lay between my legs. I lasted about... oh... 30 seconds! Fortunately his brother last a full minute. Needless to say I was pretty worn out the next morning.

Guest Syracusecpl

Keeping it in the family, huh? I have to ask... is it considered incest if it is an in-law?

Guest momma mia

It's not incest unless you are related by blood. It is however, probably tetering on a fine line with it. How would you handle it if your brother wanted to get involved? That would most definetly be incest. This is family. You have to face them on holidays and gatherings with your parents and children. I really don't reccomend this at all. You can burn some serious bridges behind you. Is it worth it for a night of passion?

Guest momma mia

Opps sorry. I saw the word sister-in-law and just realized, it is the wifexs sister that SHE wants to have sex with. Now I really must shake my head and ask why on earth would you want to do that??? That is her flesh and blood. Her sister. Yes that is incest. How will you handle family reuions? What if something goes wrong? I don't get it? With all the willing people in this world, why the sister?

Are the two girls planning on playing together? or is it just that you get to play with the two of them? I think that makes a difference on the incest factor. If they are playing together then you are definately dealing with incest... which most people consider completely wrong and immoral... then again there were entire countries founded on incest (where the term blue-blood originally came from was long lines of families who "kept it in the family" to keep the blood line pure. The main reason incest is illigal is because of the likelyhood of birth defects/deformities (obviously if the two women are playing there is no chance of that).

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, just giving a little background info... to each his own. IF everyone involved is cool with it and consenting adults who are we to judge?

But do keep in mind the potential difficulties this could cause in your families if things did go bad or somehow the word got out.

• Like 1

I certainly do not consider what I did with my brother-in-law to be incestuous. We are not related in anyway except that I took a vow and married his brother. And when we had our threesomes the two guys didn't touch each other in any way. It has not been an issue at family functions mainly because most of the family is not close and there are no functions to speak of. My husband and I would have prefered another couple to play with but do not care to risk reputation, etc. And he REALLY wanted to watch me with another guy. (I have no clue why, but I am not complaining!) He and his brother have always been best friends and so it just was kind of a natural fit.

The fact that they are brothers does not bother me if it does not bother them. But they do like to toy with odd questions... like is their sperm identical. I tell them I have no clue as they usually wind up putting it in places where I don't get to actually see it!

Guest Syracusecpl
they do like to toy with odd questions... like is there sperm identical. I tell them I have no clue as they usually wind up putting it in places where I don't get to actually see it!

Now THAT is an interesting question. But I don't know the answer. If you were to get pregnant during one of these threesomes would DNA tests be able to distinguish who the father is or is their DNA too similar?

Originally posted by Syracusecpl:

If you were to get pregnant during one of these threesomes would DNA tests be able to distinguish who the father is or is their DNA too similar?

As far as I know, only identical twins share identical DNA.

Guest CyberMWCouple

Not even identical twins have identical DNA.

A test would be able to tell which of them is the father.

Ok, this particular part of the conversation makes me queasy! Pregnant?? Who said anything about pregnant! That is a little more than I bargained for! I have two wonderful little rug rats but that is quite enough. I just finished regaining what might possibly pass as a figure. If I think about this too much neither one of them will get anymore sex. But for the record, I'm on that wonderful little pill each and every day. Hopefully the only DNA that will matter will be "Da Next Adventure."

Guest CyberMWCouple

UUuummm....CindyB,

Hate to burst your bubble, but "I" got pregnant while "on that wonderful little pill each and every day..." And other friends and relatives as well.

Two g/f's of mine also got pregnant AFTER a year of getting their tubes tied too.

As for the DNA thing, everybody has their OWN DNA, like finger prints, so is the DNA issue. But hopefully, you won't have to cum to that!

Guest Red

Thought I would reply here. My first bi experience was with my sister-in-law (brother's wife). Obviously no blood there and my brother was in a different room and knew what was going on.

Ok, so tell me please. What do you do when you know the other guy is safe (from disease) and you hate condoms. (And we all know that "skin on skin" is much better than "Latex on skin.") So, you take the pill and roll the dice everytime you play? Or you don't play? Seems like those are the options to me. I was the one they had to talk into playing... and now I really don't want to stop!

Guest CyberMWCouple

CindyB,

I've been sterile for over 15 years now, so there's no worries there, and I stayed on the pill till at least after a year of the operation for further precautions. And hubby is scheduled to have the "V" procedure done as well. :)

A few of our female playmates are highly allergic to latex, so we couldn't use the condoms we had, but we are also ALL d/d safe. So taken this and other issues of child bearing into consideration, hubby & I thought it would be safer to get the "V" thing done.

~Do you plan on having children in the future?

~Do you have any children? Just curious...

~Have you tried other birth control options, such as maybe spermicides, IUD, etc.?

If you NEED to take that "extra precaution", then "skin on skin" may not be an option for the 3 of you, unless you, or they get yourselves sterilized to prevent unwanted pregnancies, if the both of you do not wish to have any/more children in the future.

The best thing to do, is discuss this with your doctor. I don't know about the 3some part though, but the birth control options are important issues to consider in your case. :) Just be prepared for questions that you can't answer for the "3rd party" of your "unknown sex partner".

Good luck, hope this helps & keep us posted! ;)

Originally posted by CindyB:

Ok, so tell me please. What do you do when you know the other guy is safe (from disease) and you hate condoms. (And we all know that "skin on skin" is much better than "Latex on skin.") So, you take the pill and roll the dice everytime you play? Or you don't play? Seems like those are the options to me. I was the one they had to talk into playing... and now I really don't want to stop!

Personally, it's not a chance we'll take. In our case, hubby has had the big V, and I am on the pill (to control periods not as a birth control). We still use condoms with everyone we play with tho. It's just not a risk we want to take. I too know way too many people who have gotten pregnant on all manners of birth control (the pill, norplant, shots, tubes tied, you name it, nothing is 100%). But for us pregnancy is the least of our worries. If we had one couple that we were monogomous with then maybe eventually we would take off the condoms but even then I'm not sure.

I was at a party last week where people were doing strangers without condoms (and guys were trying to get at me that way... guys I'd known for less than an hour)... that was a little too wild for me... and something I wasn't about to let happen. It's just one of those choices you have to make for yourself. If you are willing to take the chance, take it... there are plenty of other swingers out there who will take it with you. You don't need everyone else's approval to do what you want to do.

Guest CyberMWCouple
Originally posted by JustAskJulie:

.....If you are willing to take the chance, take it... there are plenty of other swingers out there who will take it with you. You don't need everyone else's approval to do what you want to do.

Ooppss...I thought CindyB wanted more insight with birth control, while continuing their 3some. Instead of trying to seek "approval" to do what she wants to do?

Originally posted by CyberMWCouple:

Ooppss...I thought CindyB wanted more insight with birth control, while continuing their 3some. Instead of trying to seek "approval" to do what she wants to do?

Exactly right. As long as my husband and I approve I don't worry about anybody else. My concern was pregnancy. I really don't worry about it but then we've only played 2 times. Tomorrow will make 3 as his brother is coming for the holiday. At this point we'll continue to forego the condoms. I absolutely know his brother is clean. I know pregnancy is always possible... and that we are playing the odds. If somehow it were to happen I suppose we'd just not get tested and assume my husband is the father. Hey... the odds are in our favor! I just don't want to use condoms. I suppose a spemacide is a good idea as a back up. For now I'm just enjoying the new experiences. I had no idea it would be so totally different with another man. My husband was my one and only experience before this.

Sorry about that I misunderstood. All of these various posts regarding condoms/protection from pregnancy and std's etc start running together and in most of them when they start whining about condoms that's the impression I get (that they are looking for approval).

In your case, if using the pill has worked for you thus far and you trust it to continue working, keep going with what works. But do think forward about the possibilities of "what if". or don't for that matter and just face the road if/when you come to it.

Spermicide might help but if you are planning any oral sex to be performed on you... well... it might not taste so great.

I go with whoever mentioned getting your tubes tied. Many insurances will pay for it now and it is your best bet (although again nothing is 100% and people have still gotten pregnant afterward).

Originally posted by JustAskJulie:

Spermicide might help but if you are planning any oral sex to be performed on you.. well.. it might not taste so great.

I go with whoever mentioned getting your tubes tied. Many insurances will pay for it now and it is your best bet (although again nothing is 100% and people have still gotten pregnant afterwards).

Good point about the spermacide. Ugh! And let's face it... oral sex is one perk of being with two men that I don't want to give up! I think we'll trust the pill and go from there. I do not want to get my tubes tied just yet. We have a 2 year old and a 4 year old but we have not yet ruled out the possibility that "not all of the kids are home yet." We still have an empty bedroom.