Verne

Family swinging Thoughts

I guess im looking for some (its ok kind of thing). This summer three of my cousins and thier spouses, went with my wife on vacation, we took off on our harleys and had a blast. now let me tell you that none of us have ever done anything sexually with each other, just some flirting and playing around with comments.

Anyways, one of the Hotels we stopped at was an out of the way place that was very private, well that night we all went skinny dipping, well one thing les to another and there was some touching and feeling with the others while playing around. No actual sex, but that night the wife and i talked about it and she felt weird about my female cousin touching me, but she said she had fun playing other than that..

Well the next day the subject came up at breakfast and apparently all of them talked night about what happened, and we agreed that we were all adults and other than playing touchy feely, nobody did anything, and nobdy got hurt so we left it at that.

Well that night at our next stop, we went to the local bar and had drinks and danced the night away, and finally one of my cousins just came out and said , that him and his wife were talking and they enjoyed what we did the night before and that they wanted to try swinging and they couldnt think of a better group then us to be closer too. since nobody else would think we were doing it. well that conversation went on and finally everyone else opened up that we all had fantanys about wife swapping before.

well to cut this off, later that week after some intense conversations, we all did it one night, we all played together in the same room and we enjoyed it. We taked about it the next few days on the way home and we came to the conclusion that we all had fun, nobody got hurt, and it helped us with our fantasy's. So once every other month we have all been getting together to have our fun. everyone is there and we enjoy our night together.

So what i would like to know is how do you all feel about the cousins getting together for some fun every now and then?

• Like 1

If it's all consentual and everyone enjoys it, who has the right to say it's wrong? I think the thing about cousins having sex is about the hazard of inbreeding - as long as precautions are taken, no harm.

So, how long has this been going on?

I think that what works for all of you, works for you. There will be some that will not respond positively to this. But, I'm not going to condemn you.

S

I don't see anything at all wrong with what goes on amongst consenting adults. Sounds like you all have found the ideal situation to me.. lucky you!..er y'all!

Personally I do not like many of my cousins but that is another issue! lol

I would not let that get out tho. Lifestyle is seen as the devils work by most anyway, adding "relatives" in the mix and you are just under child molesters and rapists. Just be careful.

And as socolais said, use precautions if there is penetrating sex to completion (Cumming inside her to those in Rio Linda) LOLOLOLOL

My two cents.

Just an observation: You never describe the sex as 'thrilling', just 'enjoyable'. What did you experience the first time you had sex with your cousin ? How about the third time ? What has been the spectrum of thoughts been from your wife ? Has she 'cum like a freight train' or is it simply an enjoyable indulgence ? Just thinking out loud.

First cousins, third cousins, cousins by marriage? I don't see any real problem with it as long as you are using protection. As mentioned above, the main concern with issues like this is reproductive abnormalities by having sex with a close relative. As long as you are having fun, and not hurting anyone, then go for it. That makes me think of a cousin of mine. He is a hottie and so is his wife. AND, we are only cousins by marriage, not blood. Hmmm...LOL But they aren't in the lifestyle that I know of...... Oh well..... :)

We do not see anything wrong about swinging with cousins and their wives so long as you enjoy swapping partners, playing and having sexual intercourse between the men and women who is not the wife. The one precaution, as has already been pointed out, is to make sure the women are on pills, and men use condoms during intercourse, unless they (men) are safe (vascetomized) to prevent pregenancy. But, this is the general rule when you swap mates with any couple (cousins or not) and intend to fuck each other's mate.

I think we all feel a need to keep swinging and pregnancy separate. Few folks would want to have a child with someone to whom they were not married, related or not.

The idea that interbreeding causes problems in the offspring originated in Europe when royalty often married cousins in order to consolidate power within the family. In my opinion, if you take a bunch of sick and insane people and breed them with sick and insane people, you're quite likely to get sick and insane people as a result.

I know horses aren't people, but there was a fabulous Thoroughbred stallion named Three Bars who sired fabulous quarterhorses. They bred him back to his own daughters and got, not surprisingly to me, fabulous horses.

Anyway, it'd be a real drag to have kids with each other for reasons other than inbreeding, so y'all have fun but be sensible.

Mr. Alura

I think you have something very beautiful. Don't worry about being cousins. It sounds like there's a lot of closeness and trust in the relationship. Sounds all good to me.

So what i would like to know is how do you all feel about the cousins getting together for some fun every now and then?

I'm curious, why do you care how any of us feel?

LM

My 5 second amateur psycho analysis says that he wants to know because deep down he still feels unease at the social stigma and taboo of having sex with blood relatives and is seeking validation from a group of people that will understand the swinging aspects if not the incest. The opinions offered in this thread are highly unlikely to change anything in his activities...but they may make him feel better about them.

I know one thing...... :rolleyes:

If I would of thought about kissing my cousins , there would a been an ass whooping from my aunts and uncles :eek:

We just didn't go there ! :nono:

With 5 sisters and several female cousins, do the math at how many non related friends of theirs I had exposer to. :facelick:

OK, get your mind outa the gutter. I'm talking about the odds of being told on......Aunts and uncles are still alive

Freaking tattle tales :rollseye:

It's even funnier when you find out a girl that you had something for is actually a cousin. I did that once and she was a county over. Not a first cousin. An uncle did that once and brought the girl home, another cousin. That's what happens when your family doesn't move much.

I'm playing devils' advocate here.

When thought about logically, the OP's situation seems harmless.

But...then there's the real world, where the incest taboo is very much a factor. This kind of thing, if anyone finds out, is a brush that will paint all swingers. It would be like if one swinger were caught abusing a child. Then all swingers would be cast as child abusers (as if we weren't already!).

I admit, it makes me squeamish. Okay, you're not going to have babies. But let's say you wanted to fuck your sister -- would that be okay too? Logically, it would be just as okay as being with your cousins.

I wish you the best of luck. When looked at unemotionally, you're not doing anything wrong. But c'mon, we all know that's not what matters in many cases. I just hope no one finds out because it would be bad in so many more ways than just being outed as a swinger. And the "ick" would get all over those of us who keep it out of the family, out of the workplace, away from vanilla friends, etc.

• Like 1

Y'see what the Fuse did there...

She said what we all thought originally too..

Ok, the original poster listed what three other couples.. that he was related to

its possible to PLAY in a group of 8, without screwing someone with the same DNA..

In any case.. Different strokes and all that, so long as you play SAFE, and no one gets hurt..

Wonder what the converation around thier holiday table will be about

Ok, the original poster listed what three other couples.. that he was related to

its possible to PLAY in a group of 8, without screwing someone with the same DNA..

I wouldn't be comfortable even playing in the same room as one of my relatives. I agree completely with TheFuse and couldn't have said it better myself :)

I wouldn't be comfortable even playing in the same room as one of my relatives. I agree completely with TheFuse and couldn't have said it better myself :)

ME TOO! I AGREE.

This post reminds me of a quote my cousin used to JOKINGLY say to me.

"incest is the best put your sister to the test".

:lol:

Anyway for me it's a bit too weird. That being said swinging is REALLY weird for the majority of the population so who am I to judge?

My fear is that someone may develop feelings for someone else in this group and well it's hard to cut off someone when YOUR RELATED to them. EAsier when it's just Joe Blow (hehehe no pun intended;) ).

It's even funnier when you find out a girl that you had something for is actually a cousin. I did that once and she was a county over. Not a first cousin. An uncle did that once and brought the girl home, another cousin. That's what happens when your family doesn't move much.

Here's a worse one. Some years ago I hadn't seen my family in a year or so, they were visiting my city, and we arranged to meet in a very nice restaurant. I got there early, and was checking out the talent and didn't see much of interest. Then I spotted one elegant young lady. I could only see her back, but she definitely turned me on. Then she turned, and I saw it was my sister. Ooops.

My 5 second amateur psycho analysis says that he wants to know because deep down he still feels unease at the social stigma and taboo of having sex with blood relatives and is seeking validation from a group of people that will understand the swinging aspects if not the incest. The opinions offered in this thread are highly unlikely to change anything in his activities...but they may make him feel better about them.

You hit it on the head, I'm still having the ,, its not right thing going on becuase are all related. Thank you

Verne,

I remember making out with a first cousin when we were teens. It was no different, or worse, than making out with other girls I knew.

And, I have two cousins now that if I met at a lifestyle event I'd certainly prefer them over any other lady there!

I like them both. I've always found them attractive. And, we've always got along so well and enjoy each other's company. Why not!

How I so wish this thread wasn't going on through the holidays :hahaha:

I have to see my cousins today :eek:

;

I would not have a problem with this happening in my life, though it would freak Mrs spvcouple out. She would staed-fastly refuse to even consider anything of the sort.

Odd how she will do so much but there are certain places she refuses to go. I suppose we all have our own individual limits. Knowing those and respecting them is what makes for sucessful swinging in a marriage.

Hey fun4D's,

It's interesting how you look at people differently once you've thought of them sexually, isn't it?

Hey fun4D's,

It's interesting how you look at people differently once you've thought of them sexually, isn't it?

Well I can say the "projections" from this thread were certainly there yesterday morning ;).

However, after visiting with family and spending the entire day, eating, playing Canasta and Shanghai. I can say it's just not in me, to look at them in a sexual way. FWIW, two of them became fashion models and one of those married a man who works for perhaps one of the biggest rock stars known. I was more interested in their lives, travels and carriers than their bodies.

Family friends, if not "best friends" was the outcome for me. :cool:

Mrsfun will admit, I have a male first cousin who is half American Indian (he looks completely Indian) she has thought about, sexually. He is the same age as me and never married. But she thinks this statement comes to mind :rolleyes:

"you were so worried about if you could, you forgot to ask if you should"

Does this mean we hold anything against the OP or those who agree ? NO, not at all....

We can agree to disagree, right ?

There are lots of swingers whom we don't play "their way." But, who's to say now, we haven't met a playmate or two who might have kissing cousins ?

OK, so all of the cousins and their spouses are nodding their heads up and down in agreement, "we are enjoying this." But what patch are you going to take after the first blow-up? If your sexually-intimate group were composed of people whom you had encountered casually and in whom you had made no big emotional investment, you could simply walk away. Walking away from cousins would be much more difficult.

sounded like a great time! I know people that have married their first cousins, and have beautiful children. But it is something you should explore more!

Okay, is it strange that I could see having sex with a few of my cousins and not get grossed out but the thought of my wife having sex with one of her cousins freaks me out?

How weird is that?

I couldn't do it, and (given that I'm pretty good looking:hahaha:) you can assume that my family is filled with gorgeous people.

playin with your cousins is like drinkin near beer, tastes the same but it just aint right. LOL just kiddin, have fun and enjoy.

well.. i think as long as you are safe about it... all will be well. i've been asked before how close a relative i'd sleep with... the guy was sleeping with his mom.. YES.. HIS MOM WAS DOING THIS..... i was like ahhhh no... not for me... and haven't talk to him in a long time. but that's his mom... i guess it's what ever your comfortable with though. i have found a few that would go for like inlaws.... or step sisters or step brothers... but personally i don't think i'd go for under like REALLY distant cousins.. heheheh that would be hard to handle for me. hehehe

Well it depends on whether you believe in Darwin's theory of evolution or creation theory as decreed by some religions

But until the last century when travel gave choice it was common for close marriages

Line breeding when it works

Inbreeding when it doesn't

If you weren't told you were related how would you know?

In modern times with the ability to amass so much information and potential risks as described by Darwin due to his own position and beliefs and religious beliefs it is frowned up on to the point of criminality in some locations.

If you are prepared to accept the risks and it is consensual enjoy it. But probably not something to broadcast.

well.. i think as long as you are safe about it... all will be well. i've been asked before how close a relative i'd sleep with... the guy was sleeping with his mom.. YES.. HIS MOM WAS DOING THIS..... i was like ahhhh no... not for me... and haven't talk to him in a long time. but that's his mom... i guess it's what ever your comfortable with though. i have found a few that would go for like inlaws.... or step sisters or step brothers... but personally i don't think i'd go for under like REALLY distant cousins.. heheheh that would be hard to handle for me. hehehe

Wow... seriously? He was doing his mom? While that whole incest thing is *interesting* as a fantasy ... I think it might be best to stay as a fantasy

I guess im looking for some (its ok kind of thing). This summer three of my cousins and thier spouses, went with my wife on vacation, we took off on our harleys and had a blast. now let me tell you that none of us have ever done anything sexually with each other, just some flirting and playing around with comments.

Anyways, one of the Hotels we stopped at was an out of the way place that was very private, well that night we all went skinny dipping, well one thing les to another and there was some touching and feeling with the others while playing around. No actual sex, but that night the wife and i talked about it and she felt weird about my female cousin touching me, but she said she had fun playing other than that..

Well the next day the subject came up at breakfast and apparently all of them talked night about what happened, and we agreed that we were all adults and other than playing touchy feely, nobody did anything, and nobdy got hurt so we left it at that.

Well that night at our next stop, we went to the local bar and had drinks and danced the night away, and finally one of my cousins just came out and said , that him and his wife were talking and they enjoyed what we did the night before and that they wanted to try swinging and they couldnt think of a better group then us to be closer too. since nobody else would think we were doing it. well that conversation went on and finally everyone else opened up that we all had fantanys about wife swapping before.

well to cut this off, later that week after some intense conversations, we all did it one night, we all played together in the same room and we enjoyed it. We taked about it the next few days on the way home and we came to the conclusion that we all had fun, nobody got hurt, and it helped us with our fantasy's. So once every other month we have all been getting together to have our fun. everyone is there and we enjoy our night together.

Wow!!! I don't know if I could do my cousin and I think she is very attractive. She is my favorite cousin too. I can't get the image out of my head of my aunt and uncle brow beating me...

Lucky you...:confused:

Wow... seriously? He was doing his mom? While that whole incest thing is *interesting* as a fantasy ... I think it might be best to stay as a fantasy

yeah... the mom got online too and was saying how he was doing this and that to her as she was typeing... i was rather disturbed with it. heheh i'm glad they haven't tried to message me again after that.. the mom acually wanted to have me join the both of them.. ahhhh no.. heheh

yeah... the mom got online too and was saying how he was doing this and that to her as she was typeing... i was rather disturbed with it. heheh i'm glad they haven't tried to message me again after that.. the mom acually wanted to have me join the both of them.. ahhhh no.. heheh

I just threw up in my mouth a little. :x

I guess im looking for some (its ok kind of thing). . .

I have such a screwed up family life that I couldn't imagine finding anyone I'm remotely related to attractive, much less having sex with them. That said, my first concern would be the fact that unlike friends, fuck buddies, or one night stands, you can't just walk away from a family member if any problems arise. You're pretty well stuck with them in your life, and that can make for more drama than a soap opera. But if it works for you, then who am I to say anything?

So here's the thing. If you were totally cool with it, you'd be writing to tell us what an amazing experience it was and how happy you are with the arrangement. You wouldn't be seeking our opinions. If you're the least bit uncomfortable with this, for ANY reason, then it's not the right thing to do. Period. Follow your gut, and best of luck to y'all.

=)

Ummm... well, okay! (Different strokes for different folk, I say ... but still - that's a bit past my comfort zone)

That conversation when on MUCH longer than I would have been able to tolerate, :lol: because after the sentence "I'm sleeping with my mom" the next thing heard would have been the IM ban button being clicked.

So here's the thing. If you were totally cool with it, you'd be writing to tell us what an amazing experience it was and how happy you are with the arrangement. You wouldn't be seeking our opinions. If you're the least bit uncomfortable with this, for ANY reason, then it's not the right thing to do. Period. Follow your gut, and best of luck to y'all.

=)

Very good point. This was a definitely "I'm seeking validation" post but it was fun to read...mostly. :lol:

Erin and I have played with varioous relatives on occasion (both mine and hers) and we get off on it. Just talking about it with her gets us pretty warm and leads to great sex. If everyone is willing - definitely go fot it!

Bill

I have several friends who are in relationships with a cousin and think nothing of it. Their being in their 50's and 60's kind of makes it a non issue too.

I have had a sexual relationship wit my cousin, from kid age, then we went out ways.

Then reconnected as adults, we lived together as gf/bf for about 3 yrs. She swung with me. I saw her lsy Christmas for the first time in 5 years. And we slept together and had intense sex. My cousin she was one of my best Lovers.

I'm all for cousin sex.

When I was growing up I didn't have any relatives nearby except my grandmother. My father's relatives were all half way across the country and my mother hated all of her relatives. Plus there were none near my age. I did grow up seeing situations where being intimate with cousins was common. I guess that helped to color my thinking that if I had the possibility of getting with a cousin, I would do it without giving it another thought. My friends seem to feel and do the same.

A few years ago, the teenage kids of a guy I worked with went to a family reunion out of state. The daughter was telling me, after they got back, about how she and her brothers were all getting it on with their cousins at the reunion. The guy I worked with was not happy about it, but his parents who were actually there, were not at all concerned.

Einstein married a cousin. Dr Werner von Braun (father of the Apollo Moon Landing) married his young cousin in Berlin in 1946? and they are parents of three wonderful children. When younger I fucked cousins on both sides of my family and would have married one of my mother's sister's daughters, but they moved out of state when we were still teenagers in high school. It is permissible for first cousins to marry in about half of the states in the USA and most foreign countries.

Mary, the mother of Jesus was a distant cousin of her husband Joseph.

I don't know about this...I have a very attractive cousin, I don't know if I could do my cousin...I get the vision of my Dad or my aunt scolding me for having sex with my cousin...This is my personal hang up. Obviously there are several of you in hear that are OK with it.

I have absolutely no attraction to any of my relatives, so I guess I won't really have to deal with the issue when it comes to my blood relatives.

Now if I were married and her relatives were hot & everyone was okay with it... that could be something to think about. But that's all "fantasy-land" at this point.

I see no problem, as long as everyone is legal and everyone is on board I don't see the problem. Sex should be something to be enjoyed, with a relative or not. Though marrying cousins is legal in most us states and countries. The problem is really only with close family members like mom/son/dad/daughter.

• Like 1

Just as an FYI, procreating with first cousins is statistically insignificantly more likely to produce deformities than with an unrelated person. It is brothers and sisters together, fathers and mothers with children, that increase the likelihood of problems. Even then it only increases the statistical likelihood, it is not a certainty or even a high probability.

Of course this is not procreation so has nothing to do with this.

There was a comment about how family you're stuck with forever, that you can't get away from family. Perhaps the poster was naive, but there are plenty of examples in history and the present of families separating never to speak to each other again. Happens all too often.

I'm happy that most here celebrate to each his own. Those freaked out by consensual playing with cousins please...don't do it.

Me, I'm happy to hear of the wonderful results of people (in this case cousins) truly communicating and acting responsibly on those communications.