redgirlwithfrec

What would you do if you found your siblings profile on a swinger site?

What would you do if you found your siblings profile on a swinger site? I guess the questions speaks for itself. We were purusing SLS today and lets just say that we stumbled upon a recently new profile and there is no doubt that is who we think it is. Our pics are open as well as theirs, so chances are good they eventually will stumble upon us if they have not already. We never expected to have to talk to family members about this so we are not sure what to do right now.

I guess I'm lucky in that it was more or less me that got my sibling interested in swinging to begin with, so I never had to go through that talk.

If that weren't the case, I can't help but think that the only thing to do would be to just talk to them. Either shoot them a message through the site and just say "hey, I figured if I stumbled on you, you were going to stumble on me sooner or later, so I'd get it out of the way". Or when you see them tomorrow at Thanksgiving (if you will be seeing them) pull them aside (just the two of you) and say "hey, I stumbled across you on a particular website yesterday and well I just thought I'd make it easier on us and let you know that we are on there too ... assuming you hadn't already found us.".

Things like this are just better if you can get them out in the open.

Julie we were just discussing this in the car and we think since we will be seeing her over the holiday that we should pretty much say what you said here. On sls we are within 25 miles of them so we are bound to popup on there whos online search. Thats how we found her in the first place.

This discovery would put a smile on my face. It would bring me closer to my sibling since we'd have a "secret" in common and something new to talk about.

What would bother me most is knowing they would see some nude pictures of me and MrLM...and we could see their's too. That would make me uncomfortable, but I'd get over it. :blush:

Best thing is to be upfront about the whole thing, the sooner the better. If you bring it up at Thanksgiving just make sure you have a room all to yourselves in case your sibling screams "OMG!" :eek:

LM

We were at an on premise house party a few weeks back, and a friend of a friend, who was experiencing his first event of that nature was a bit nervous. He said, "What if someone from work shows up??"

To which I replied, "Well, then they are here, too."

As Likeminds pointed out, I don't know how comfortable I'd be perusing any neeked pics of my siblings or their SO's, but aside from that it is a shared secret that may have the effect of increasing your relationship. Needless to say (is it?) under NO circumstances would I ever consider any actual sexual interactions, even amongst those who are unrelated.

I think I would be delighted. More time to party and cut up with each other when we finally went out to a club or house party together. I would read what my siblings had in their profiles, but I would not care to see their nude pics. and hope that they were not looking at mine. Ofcourse they would not have my permission to see them in the first place.:EG:

My only sibling lives several states away, as do our kids and most of our other family. It's for just this reason that I don't do SLS searches in their areas. There are some things I just don't want to know about my brother, daughters, or sons. We really don't care if they discover what we get up to behind closed doors, but I think that intentionally searching to see what I can find in their areas is akin to invading their privacy. It's just none of my business. I have no reason to believe that any of my relatives are into swinging, and we'd like to keep it that way.

If, on the other hand, one of them sent us a note on SLS, I guess we'd have a lively topic of discussion at the dinner table Thursday...

If we found the siblings profiles on a swingers site, it would sure be amusing! We came to grips early on that anyone who found us would be interested in the same thing as we were, which is adult pleasure. Now it wouldn't indulge any of our fantasies, as we can't/don't imagine that - we'd stay clear of them.

But it would open up discussions for those private times. Not being shy, it wouldn't take much to ask if there's anyone interesting out there... and see what the sibs like. Thank heavens that we are separated by 100 miles or more! :blush::blush:

I recently found out that my sister is into the lifestyle, though she doesn't go through SLS. I think she was more shocked than I at this little revelation, but it did bring us a bit closer. Had I found her on SLS, I'd simply have called her and gotten it out of the way before the big family gathering . . . just in case we didn't get the opportunity to talk alone.

If you don't get the chance to talk to that family member ahead of time, try to get them aside as soon as you can on Thursday and have that little talk. Good luck!

=)

I would laugh. I mean it would just hit my funny bone. My daughter has a profile on AFF and she found our profile on there. I still to this day have no idea what her screen name is, but she obviously knows about our LS. :D She called me and confronted me about it. I told her the truth, and although she can't quite wrap her head around swinging in general, she respects our choices. :)

If you are on SLS you can block them if they haven't already found your profile and they will not be able to view it. I don't think it would be a big deal for me if I had found or knew my siblings were swingers but I know Eve would be a little taken aback by it.

Red,

It is not surprising to me that one of your siblings is swinging, it might suprise you who in your family has the same interests. I'm sure that you will have a good converstation with them.

S

We found my wife's brothers profile on SLS. We haven't approached him about it, nor will we. I think it would just be too wierd to talk about. If he saw ours, I don't think he's realize it's us. No access to our pics, and we use my wifes actual first name, not the middle name that she goes by. It was kinda strange finding out this about him. Hahaha.

Oh well, They are doing the same thing as us. Honestly, we would never want to see our sibs or their spouses nekkid "shudddder!". We know that Mr. Cpls sister steps out, but do not know if it is with or without consent, don't really want the details. Her hubby does have some friends who are swing freindly, so who knows? We would just keep going about our business and if there was any doubt about both of us (couples) showing up at the same event, we would not go.

When I re-read this thread today the things that kept coming to mind (ick) is no dark room orgies and be very careful of glory holes now. I know, I know...

When I re-read this thread today the things that kept coming to mind (ick) is no dark room orgies and be very careful of glory holes now. I know, I know...

:nono: ooooh how to get those thoughts out of my mind now. uggggh

ok so we did it we talked to her and here is what happenned. After dinner we both took her sister aside and talked to her. She knew that the profile was out there and her boyfriend had created it but she had as of yet not seen it. She was more shall we say surprised that we were the ones to find her but as she thought about it things started to make alot of sense to her as to us going out all the time lol. After the initial conversation was done and everything was out in the open I left the room and let the two sisters continue to talk. She had many questions about the lifestyle that were able to be answered for her and I think that it is cool because she will now have someone to be able to talk to about this whereas before she had noone and was really scared and unsure of herself.

We are fine as long as we do not end up at the same parties or events :rolleyes:

What would you do if you found your siblings profile on a swinger site?

I'd laugh my ass off at my sibling's hypocrisy, for starters. That might be good enough for a few months!

I would have to laugh, while blocking the profile. I wonder sometimes if there's a "freak" gene:)

Oh there is a freak gene...... a sibling was our mentor... it helps they are out of state...but there is a cousin we ran in to at a meet and greet... the common secret is a good thing...

I'd figure part of the willingness to explore is genetic. We know a couple who's daughter showed up at a party they were at.....LOL....she found out she is more like mom and dad than she thought! It's not just the shape of mom's nose or dad's eyes!

They did learn to talk about where they were going so they could avoid each other at parties in the future. :D

I would laugh and point. Then again, my relatives are the "So, how did you find out about my profile, Mr. Essex@", type, so we'd all end up with a big laugh.