Guest Unregistered

Caught Parents swinging with In-Laws

Guest Unregistered

I am from Germany 26 years old. Happily married with my husband Steve for 4 years and living in Oregon. Sometimes, because we need it indeed to spice up our sexual life, we swing with a friend of him, Dan and his wife Rachel. Great fun and no problems, we love it. Last week my parents from Germany visited us. Steve has prepaired their stay in our house by buying German beer and German food. His parents visited us for a long weekend and we have had a nice family party. In the night, a call of the nature, I went to our restroom and saw that the door of the guest-room was half open. I saw my mother sitting on my father in law and my father and my mother in doggy style. all are groaning, totally naked and french kissing. I was totally suprized! Of course I had informed my husband at once what was going on in our guest-room. But he was not astonished. Thats life, he said! Okay, I love to swing, and I have no problems with my parents because the visit us only two times a year. But how should I handle it, knowing that my parents and my parents in Law prefer foursomes and sharing their partners? Should I be blind? Or should I speak with my mother in law about this? Your experience and advise, please!

Elke

Blind Eye!

Don't even consider telling them that you saw the 4some.

Unless....

Maybe introduce a comment about fantasies and swinging and see if your mother in law takes up the thread and hint you and your husband might enjoy swinging. Ask has she ever tried it? If she is open and says yes we swing and enjoy it then feel confident to mention you both share the same views. If she opens right up maybe then tell her you walked past the door saw them all and found it as sexy as hell and wonderful that they still enjoy it. Don't for one moment expect to get an invite to a party that includes parents and parents in law that would really be crossing the line!

You really have to feel your way very carefully so you don't spoil their perception of both sets of relationships between yourselves and the elders. facelick

Hope you join Swingersboard and welcome you to a wonderful web site which has loads of really good information :kissface:

Several things ran through my mind when I read this:

I can barely have sex with my husband in my parents house but If I did I would be damned sure to make sure the door was CLOSED and locked. To me any thoughts of "gee I am glad my parents are having fun" would be immedately smashed by their clear lack of respect for their children. If they intend to leave the door open then they clearly don't care who sees them or the possible conflict or emotional stress it may cause.

If they did want to play with the inlaws then there is a time and place in my mind, and that is not in their children's house. Make arrangements to meet some other time and some other place

Personally the whole idea that my parents are playing with inlaws grosses me out, but that is just a personal thing. Others may find it completely acceptable.

And of course my main thought was: I really hope that poor couple doesn't have any kids!!

So sure its great that mom and dad are having a good time. I would have no problem if my parents told me they were swingers - I would have a problem with the fact that they can't shut the damned door when they are playing!

But in answer to your question - I probably wouldn't say anything unless I was upset enough to suggest in future they shut the door. :eek:

Wow, I am sorry I read this post! Not because of what the O.P. wrote, but because of the visions it created :eek: Time to find that shrink and a large large bottle Propranorol.........

ETA: sorry Elke for adding absolutely nothing to your thread. Off the cuff I would say "Hear no evil See no evil"

Your parents and your inlaws are adults...what they do really is none of your business. Yes, they should have made sure the door was closed and locked and/or possibly choosen a better time and place for their playing...it was a mistake on their part but...we all make mistakes.

Personally, I would forget what I saw and not say a word....I might snicker a bit, but I still wouldn't say anything. Unless ...I had children in the house who could have also gotten up and seen what was going on. Then, I would definitely say something along the lines of ...I really don't care what you four do but please never do so again where there is a chance my children could walk in and see something they wouldn't understand.

Teresa

Well, in some families the inlaws don't get along well. You don't have to worry about that anymore. But the thought of running into my parents and my inlaws....... :eek: ewwwwwwww!

I have to agree with likeminds321. Made up, attempt at shock, thinking it is funny, not understanding what we are here for, how many other descriptions do I need?

Likeminds is dead on ;) Who in the heck is gonna leave the bedroom door "half open" when they're playing and other family members are in the house :rollseyes

Totally BS

Brett

Likeminds is dead on ;) Who in the heck is gonna leave the bedroom door "half open" when they're playing and other family members are in the house :rollseyes

Totally BS

Brett

Oh come on Brett! You don't to this? We do it all the time...Let the kids have friends stay over...we invite our friends over..and we all just have a great time. :D

I smell a troll.... :trolls:

-Van

Oh come on Brett! You don't to this? We do it all the time...Let the kids have friends stay over...we invite our friends over..and we all just have a great time. :D

And I thought I was a too little kinky ::P: You two are over the top :lol:

Brett

Guest Unregistered

Firstly thank you very much for your advice. Secondly, no kinds are in house yet, maybe in two years and thirdly I am indeed very happy that the in-laws have a perfect relationship. Mostly women our man have problems with their in-laws. In our case everything is fine and I will never tell the in-laws what I have seen. Indeed not. On the other hand I have learnt that swinging is not a fun for young people like us only but also for older couples. To make it short, in my lousy english language: Tell your partner what you like, be open, have no secrets and you will get the best lust and will be happy!

Elke