luckycple

Swinging with relatives

This doesn't apply to us, but the hosts of a party we recently attended were introduced to the lifestyle by the wife's sister, and they still swing together today. I thought this sort of thing only happened in the south. :fun: I'm prepared for the flames. flamethrow

I'm (Rich) actually from Texas and I had a kissing cousin so I hear ya. Can't imagine swinging with her or any of my inlaws, though. Of course, I got the best-looking girl in the bunch (Donna's the youngest of 10). Ya know... come to think of it, my cousin was born in New Jersey. :lol:

Yep! Several years ago we swapped with my wifes sister and her husband.. no hot sister type incest or anything, just same room sex.. it was a great time.

we had a great time. The first time everyone was a little apprehensive but we played strip poker and then everyone got horny. My wife was sitting on the couch next to my bro in law I started working on my wife and my sis in law climbed on top of her husband, we all were groping each other , surprisingly my sis in law reached down and played with my wife's clit as I was inside her and my wife was rubbing her sister's very erect nipples. It was fun. The next time we went out for dinner, came back to our house as no one was home, we said the hell with strip poker, went up into our bedroom and got right into it. We had surprised the women with new toys and we played with them as they used them. We then had intercourse side by side, but it didn't stop there. While we were relaxing my sis in law grabs my cock and start stroking me until I was hard again and my wife does the same to my bro in law. They get us to cum again, the first time that happened to me in a long time. But we continued on, we are all laying side by side, my wife takes my hand and places it between sis in laws legs, my bro in law starts rubbing my wife and then we proceed to rub them slowly to several orgasms. We stayed in bed for another hour playing around, it was a great night and are looking forward to the next. My wife wants to get into it with some friends of ours, but are not sure how to go about it/

Our first time was with my wife's sister and husband. Any others experience the same?

Awesome!

Yes we have had sex with our relatives. My wife has slept with three of my brothers, and we have had a threesome with two of them. Of course they don't know of each other, but the oldest brother and I have been having sex with my wife now for over 15 years. You name it we have done it with her. She is awesome, and is very horny. I really enjoy watching her with him.

For my birthday several years ago, my wife had her sister tag team me and give me head, she knew that I had fucked her sister before we got married and that her sister loved to give me head through out our marriage, so he was cool with asking her to gang up on me. That was wild, the best head and ball sucking I have ever had.

Awesome!

Yes we have had sex with our relatives. My wife has slept with three of my brothers, and we have had a threesome with two of them. Of course they don't know of each other, but the oldest brother and I have been having sex with my wife now for over 15 years. You name it we have done it with her. She is awesome, and is very horny. I really enjoy watching her with him.

For my birthday several years ago, my wife had her sister tag team me and give me head, she knew that I had fucked her sister before we got married and that her sister loved to give me head through out our marriage, so he was cool with asking her to gang up on me. That was wild, the best head and ball sucking I have ever had.

I think I'm gonna be sick! :wtf3:

Wow. I couldn't even imagine touching my sister like that. No relatives is pretty much one of the only rules we have.

E

Chicups rule of swingers board postings #54:

The more off base the topic, the more approval will come from low post count people.

I think I'm gonna be sick! :wtf3:

I share your pain. I just don't get it. Of all the people in the world, why in the hell would someone choose to have sex with a relative. *shudders at the thought*

The sad part is, I AM FROM KENTUCKY and I find it repulsive.

We have 2 family members who we know swing,one is my wife's sister & the other is a cousin,we have shared a few conversations about how being active in this lifestyle has effected our marriges for the better but thats it,no contact,no hot sex talk,nothing.

Both of us gagged while reading this thread,YUK :nono:

There's a difference between TALKING about swinging with family members that do so and SWINGING with them. I have talked to my mother about it. She and I have a great open relationship like that. Would I ever invite her? HELL NO. If it works for you, congratulations. But that's not my cup of tea.

OH, i get it. We all have to share your views and thoughts or it doesn't count?

Actually if you would reread his post, he said nothing about whether or not you should share your thoughts. What he did was propose a theory about how people with post counts in the lower end tend to approve of topics that are further off base than what is normally seen here. This theory is backed up by the mathematical equations you can see by comparing those with lower post counts and those with higher post counts and their respective replies. With a mathematical equation to back up his theory it is purported to be fact. If you do not understand that then let me simplify it for you...

He's right.

Um...Um...Um...oh, I can't even respond. I can see the tabloids...those swingers sleep with anyone...even their relatives. :)

It would seem that the US is a strange place, very tolerent is some respects and very intolerent in others. Having sex with relatives is something I wouldnt care to do but for those who enjoy it, more power to them.

Its the intolerent naysayers who really need to examine their own behaviours. which is nothing short of sickening.

Lighten up folks

It would seem that the US is a strange place, very tolerent is some respects and very intolerent in others. Having sex with relatives is something I wouldnt care to do but for those who enjoy it, more power to them.

Its the intolerent naysayers who really need to examine their own behaviours. which is nothing short of sickening.

Lighten up folks

Nah, I reserve the right to pass judgement.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be allowed to fuck your sister, but I'm going to think you are a wierdo for doing so. If this sickens you, so be it.

Our first time was with my wife's sister and husband. Any others experience the same?

No, but I have put my wife on notice that I WOULD DEFINITELY agree to sex with her sister if the opportunity arose!But her having sex with one of my brothers? They all find her attractive,but only has actually put any moves on her.And she has politely rejected the advances.

Nah, I reserve the right to pass judgement.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be allowed to fuck your sister, but I'm going to think you are a wierdo for doing so. If this sickens you, so be it.

Dito

I have NEVER had sex with a relative. I have had sex with my sister in law, and my wife has had sex with my brother. No blood relation either way. Unless some of you flamers are inbreeding, your inlaws are NOT relatives!

I had sex with both of my ex's brothers one night. The six of us (their wives were there too) were sitting around playing strip poker and doing shots. One thing led to another and all three wives ended up having sex with the all three guys. It was the begining of the end for all three marriages. I wouldn't recommend it.

Fucking sister in fantasy or reality: grosses me out

Fucking sister-in-law in reality: potential for catastrophic family problems. Like Moonlightkiss said, there are so many other people out there, why would you need to go there?

Fucking sister-in-law in fantasy: call me a sicko but I have fantasized about my sister-in-law on many occasions. She is exceptionally hot and maybe I’m missing something in my makeup that should make that seem gross???

Mr.

There are at least two sets of sisters that I know of that go to the local swing club here in San Diego. Not sure if they actually play together behind closed doors since I've never been with either of them, but one set of sisters never play without the other person being in the room.

I chose not to judge. I do not have sex with my relatives but do see then naked. I also know that in the US, we tend to be unlike the rest of the world. In many states and most counties, cousins are fair game but here we look down on it. We need to lighten up I think.

Get naked, get a drink and lighten up. :grouphug:

Interesting...The couple I play with, the husband has said recently he wants to get his wife's sister involved. I have a feeling this will not settle well with the wife. The husband wants this to happen really bad so we can have a 4some.

Is it strange to swing with a sibling/family member? Just wondering. :rolleyes:

Magnum

I am very attracted to my step-sister-in-law, and they do have a somewhat open relationship. They even brought their third to Thanksgiving dinner one year when they were in a poly relationship with another female. They also know about us. However, although we've been at parties where something could happen, I don't think any of us would want it too. For us it would just change the dynamics of the relationship too much and make family get-togethers awkward. So even at that distance, not a blood brother, our rule is still "no family".

Mr. WS

My wife just told me recently that her sister knows about our swinging adventures and is very interested in "learning the ropes". Now I won't even deny that she is a BEAUTIFUL ass woman. And she's got the kind of ass that make rap videos worth watching. Even still I could never touch her. Well maybe just touch. ;)