Brit_Pair

Ladies: which color lingerie suits your sexiest moods best?

Ladies: which color lingerie suits your sexiest moods best?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Ladies: which color lingerie suits your sexiest moods best?

• Virginal White
    • Feminine pink.
    • Soothing Green
    • Cool Blue
    • Passionate Red
    • Devilish Black
    • Some other shade (make a post below)

The colo(u)rs we wear depend so much upon our mood, but if you ladies were going out for a sensual evening (swinging or otherwise), and you wanted to feel at your very sexiest (fully clothed or semi-naked), which shade of lingerie would you choose?

I "read/heard" don't recall where

that MEN prefer either RED or BLACK

and WOMEN prefer PURPLE as the colours that most turn THEM on.

I will wear any colour lingerie and I have a lot in every colour ... except GREEN which I hate! ugh St.Patrick's day parties are hell for me.

I think my favourite is Red.

I voted black only because it would not let me chose two colors.

Over 90% of all my "going out" dresses are either black or red.

Since Ted picks out all of my club wear I feel fairly safe in saying that these are the two colors he likes seeing me in ;)

Oh, and we must not forget the black thigh highs :bj:

Teresa

would you look at that only RED and BLACK so far???? hmmm

3 votes RED and 6 for BLACK ...

PPPIINNNKKKK!!!!! ooohh c'mon--at least one of you ladies have got to be beautiful and say Pink!!!!!!

I love, love, love black and wear it every chance I get but L's favorite color is green and I do look good in green because I'm a redhead. When he buys me lingerie, it's green and as all women know, you have to wear what your man buys.

If it is black I will wear it. I did like to wear a fair bit of red, but now that I have given blonde up to be a red head, I tend to stay away from red now. Hubby seems to like white but since any lingerie is a positive sign, I don't think he is too fussy on color .

Annette

I voted for black since I feel that looks the best on me.....hubby likes me in any color or type of lingerie and I have all different colors, but black is still my favorite.

My husband likes both red and black the best. He's not a fan of white. But sometimes as long as it's lingerie, he's a happy camper. :lol:

And if we're going out, I'm usually dressed in black. At least the skirt, garter belt, hose and shoes are black. Might want some color in the blouse.

I have a few lime green things. I'm a redhead so I have ended up with more green things than anything, but I like pink and black too. Depends on mood and time of year. I wear more black in winter.

ok, Happysexaddict, I said PINK! It makes me feel feminine and girly and goes good with my skintone. I don't think I own a thing in white though.

Originally posted by Weezie

ok, Happysexaddict, I said PINK! It makes me feel feminine and girly and goes good with my skin tone. I don't think I own a thing in white though.

ahhh weezie!! and I bet you look pretty in pink too---dont u?????

I like baby blue or jade/teal greens & silky is better then lacy.

Black is definitely the dominent colour in Mrs B's exciting lingerie drawer. The workwear/daywear drawer is mainly filled with white items.

On a personal note, I like black best, but I'm not averse to lingerie in other bold colours: scarlets, jade greens, cobalt blues. I guess it depends on the style of the garment. To my eye, some colours just suit some styles more readily.

Originally posted by Uneed_Love

... by the way what's your favorite colour "blue lemon" or "green cherry" ?????

Mon ami,

I must chose the "blue lemon", as I am as deep as the bluest of seas and as bright as the color of the sun.

Bonsoir ou bonjour, mon ami, which ever it is when you read this. (I don't trust my handy dandy to translate so you are stuck with what little I know... ;) )

Bisous :kissface:

Originally posted by OhioCouple

[bI must chose the "blue lemon", as I am as deep as the bluest of seas and as bright as the color of the sun. [/b]

SO TRUE :kissface:

WHAT COLOR LINGERIE DO YOU LIKE TO WEAR THE MOST?

Black makes me feel more sexy than wearing the same thing in another color.

I have different moods for each color but black is my favorite.

Black - daring, wild, erotica sexy.

Red- wicked,  bad girl sexy

White - innocent, playful, submissive sexy

Pink - feminine, teasing sexy

green - romantic,cuddly sexy

These aren't always the same and there's more moods but this is a basic feeling I'm in that chooses the lingerie I put on.

It always makes me feel sexy to wear any lingerie.

Well, Mrs B managed to surprise me by wearing a pastel blue combination that knocked my eyes out. And there was I thinking that I only liked bold colours. I guess if you've got the right model, anything can look good.

Originally posted by DeesireCpl

Black is my most favorite sexy color to wear. Next would be Red ::P:

I love nude the best !!!

:lol:

I agree. Black is sexy.

i just counted, and i have only one red sexy lingerie, and the rest is black. years ago i learned you can never go wrong with black, dress it up, dress it down, classy and sexy is the way to go.

Originally posted by Brit_Pair

Anybody out there buying/expecting lingerie for Xmas?

Buying, but don't tell J :nono:

Not black though, purple...

Originally posted by BradAndJanet

Buying, but don't tell J :nono:

Not black though, purple....

Shhhhhhh....

(Rest assured, your secret's safe in England, B ;) )

Hmmm as I think about this today (my preferences seem to change frequently) it would be like this.... When I'm in the mood for him to be really passionate with me with a long night ahead I go with RED attire. However when I'm in the mood to 'take control' and make him absolutely crazy it's definitely BLACK. BTW...last night I wore BLACK :hahaha:;)

My favorite type of lingerie is definitely corset/bustier style. Certainly accentuates the positive!

To answer for her, she likes lingeri with shiny metal colors in it/them?. :rollseyes Copper, silver or gold but must be toned down like its antiqued. :rolleyes: Hey, gotta tell you all that these are very difficult to find, but when I do find them they are usually very affordable. :)

Black.

Although at the moment I'm dressed to meet a sexy single male and this will be the third time to see him for coffee and the third time he's seen me in jeans and a black top. I'm worried he will think I have no color in my wardrobe, so...

today I'll tell him that I'm wearing a red bra and pink panties. Do you think I should prove it to him, just a little? :D

LikeMinds321 said:

today I'll tell him that I'm wearing a red bra and pink panties. Do you think I should prove it to him, just a little? :D

Absolutely!! Have fun :)

Jenn

LikeMinds321 said:

Yeah! Just a little.

Or you could do the SSBILC* :hahaha:

*SSBILC= "Sharon Stone Basic Instinct Leg Cross"

I would choose black ... hubby prefers me in white. I don't like me in white. :rolleyes: My second choice would be red, because that's may favorite color.

Here's the deal though, I don't like me in lingerie, to tell the truth. :sad: My body is soft and curvy, I am slightly overweight and a little droopy in areas :o . So I need SUPPORT and not much lingerie offers that support, and those that do, seem to only offer support for boobs that don't need it, like cup size B. :rolleyes:

And tell me, how sexy is lingerie anyway when it has UNDERWIRE???? :rolleyes:

And does ANYONE know how hard it is to find simple matching bra and panty sets when your top is HUGE and your bottom is a size 6? :sad:

LikeMinds ... I wear black ALL THE TIME ... it's very slimming and flattering to me. I know NO ONE thinks I have ANY color in my wardrobe because I simply prefer black. Generally, I too have a basic casual wardrobe of black top and jeans. However, you are a THIN woman ... you have many more options for adding color.

As for your single male, is your top a little scoop-necked at all? Meaning, will dropping your shoulder allow your colored bra strap to show through? Are your jeans low-riders? If so, you could find a reason to bend over and expose the band of your colored panties. :lol:

Or you can take the direct approach and simply say, "Hey, I know it looks like I only wear black, but I can assure you, that if you get to the point to get beyond the outer layer, you will see there is much color in my intimate wardrobe!" ;)

Or you know, he's a guy ... he might not even notice the color of what you are wearing, just if it is flattering to your physique.

two4youinswva said:
Or you could do the SSBILC* :hahaha:

*SSBILC= "Sharon Stone Basic Instinct Leg Cross"

LOL How effective would the SSBILC be in JEANS????? :lol:

I like Taupe, Light Copper Jockey for her.

What surprises me in underwear, is how much less substantial ours is than theirs.

When we have had sex, Otto likes to keep my briefs, and sniff them when I am away on travel, which is too often.

Also, I like the medium briefs rather than the thongs.

One quirk -- I don't like Otto shopping for lingerie with me, and I think the men in the lingerie store, except at Valentines, are a little goofy.

For Valentines, definitely Red. For St. Patricks Definitely Green. And for something exhibitionistic, garters and briefs, and bra in red.

Otto got me baby blue set when we first dated.

txduo2000 said:
LOL How effective would the SSBILC be in JEANS????? :lol:

Done correctly, with the right set of jeans, it can still be very effective! :D

I'm heading out the door.

Since there seems to be interest in how my meeting is going to go I'll tell you what I have in mind.

I've left the bottom closure of my shirt undone. It's a really interesting silver metal clip thingy and I'm going to act like I missed it and ask him to close it.

Then I'm going to make comment about him probably thinking I have nothing but black in my wardrobe and when I tell him about my bra and panties I'll undo the top clasp of my v-neck blouse and show him - just a little - of my lacy red push-up bra. This will be the first time he will see my cleavage.

I'll report back later...

MrLM says "we gotta go!"

LikeMinds321 said:

Since there seems to be interest in how my meeting is going to go I'll tell you what I have in mind.

I've left the bottom closure of my shirt undone. It's a really interesting silver metal clip thingy and I'm going to act like I missed it and ask him to close it.

Then I'm going to make comment about him probably thinking I have nothing but black in my wardrobe and when I tell him about my bra and panties I'll undo the top clasp of my v-neck blouse and show him - just a little - of my lacy red push-up bra. This will be the first time he will see my cleavage.

SIGH - to be a fly on the wall!!!

Jenn

MrLM says "we gotta go!"

LM

LM, it's now "later". :)

You can file your report. :D

LM, it's now "later". :)

You can file your report. :D

I just got home a while ago. I'm too tired to write anything tonight. Plus, I don't want to hijack this thread so I will start a new thread this weekend that might give other perople some ideas on how to approach single males.

I had a damn hot time with him today. :D

LM