Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: scars

Default Re: scars

intuition,

Not you, too?!? If I ever hear the word "Liposuction" around the house again, I do believe I'll scream.

"You look really 'hot' in that outfit, Hon."
    "I need liposuction."

"Need anything from the store, Honey?"
    "A winning lottery ticket so I can get liposuction."

"The pedicure looks great!"
    "It'd look even better if I had liposuction."

"You don't need liposuction!!!"
    "You're my husband. You have to say that."

AAARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!! (I feel better, thank you. )

Van

Quote Originally Posted by Vantabulous
    intuition,

Not you, too?!? If I ever hear the word "Liposuction" around the house again, I do believe I'll scream.

"You look really 'hot' in that outfit, Hon."
    "I need liposuction."

"Need anything from the store, Honey?"
    "A winning lottery ticket so I can get liposuction."

"The pedicure looks great!"
    "It'd look even better if I had liposuction."

"You don't need liposuction!!!"
    "You're my husband. You have to say that."

AAARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!! (I feel better, thank you. )

Van
    LOL except in our house its not the word liposuction.....its "I'm too fat" You must be that fly on the wall

Jenn
    "Swinging is the women's amusement park, and men are just along for the thrill ride." ~ James

Jenn,

Good Lord, I've heard the "I'm too fat" thing, too. (Didn't have to be the "fly". It's darned-near a given that a man's going to hear it from his woman. )

Van

In our house it's "If the doctor could just cut all of this part off!"
    It's so cold outside that I feel like I had my circumcision reversed.

Hey science is a wonderful thing. If we've got the technology to keep me from being a slave to my treadmill, I'm all for it!! God how I hate those things. Once you hit 30 (or thereabouts) your metabolism starts to nosedive and it gets harder to keep the fat from accumulating. If there's a way to make it easier to avoid putting on a spare tire, sure, I'll take advantage of it.
    Fear is a symptom of ignorance. Knowledge is the cure.

Uh-Huh...Looks like all your "fat" is in the right places!!! (Unless your avatar is out of date. )

M.D.
    "Just nod if you can hear me..."

David Gilmour

Quote Originally Posted by DBL D
    Uh-Huh...Looks like all your "fat" is in the right places!!! (Unless your avatar is out of date. )

M.D.
    lol... well not too far out of whack. Add about 5lbs and that should be about right. Man I gotta get to the gym. @!#$%&* treadmill...[grumble grumble].

Quote Originally Posted by DBL D
    Mm'hmm...

I agree. I love looking at intuition's avatar. Very, very sexy, IMO. facelick
    Ves

The art of life lies in taking pleasures as they pass, and the keenest pleasures are not intellectual, nor are they always moral.

Having several scars, and a fan of C/O beaches, I've found that most people never say anything about them. Those who did so, did in a respectable/inquiring way. I just figure if it does effect someones interest in me then they're not a good fit anyways.

Thanks Ves

Ahhh..I loved each and everyone of your answers. I too agree, stretch marks and scars are a part of us. Anyone comments, looks throughly at, or closely, you dont need them. We are who we are!

Smile Re: scars

Haven't posted much, but if you are happy and comfortable with yourself, then others you want to be with will be happy with you too. Some of us old geezers worked hard to get to this point and earned those scars, stretch marks and other exciting topics of discussion - with the right persons. <EG>

Show me someone without a scar, and I will show you someone that is too young to be doing this.

I have a long scar on my leg, a scar that was once a hole in my chin where my teeth went through in a car wreck, and a wonderful scar from a tummy tuck that got rid of the scar from the c-section.

I have some emotional scars, too.

It's all just part of the total package, and not a definition. I really try hard not to define myself or others by their defects.

Cheers, Sue

They all tell a story, and are part of who you are, which, IMO makes them beauty marks.

Neither of us are turned on by them, but definitely not turned off either, they're just there. If I (Mr. TP2) feel uncomfortable at all it's because I feel like the woman might be really self-conscious about them and that I need to stay away from that area entirely just to be safe. But if they've got the C-section scar, I really love to be kissing that area and don't like missing out because of the way I'm feeling about it. Oh well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast