jm422

Cumming or not

HI

The fiancee thinks its not right for me to cum in her if we r at a club/party and plan on staying and having sex with others and or we r having a mfm and we r not done

Welcome to the boards!

Reverse that...you are at a club and you find a couple that you are interested in. You go to a back room and start to go down on her and SURPRISE!!

You may like cream pies, many don't. I'd listen to the fiancee.

Now, near the end of the night, you may have to assume that some couples may have already previously played and you are dessert. That's a different story though.

Its why i refrain from having sex with her at swing clubs. A lot of men enjoy giving oral to the women so its only courteous that the men refrain from cumming inside their girlfriends/wives.

If a man we are close friends with cums inside my woman then i dont mind sloppy seconds sex - it actually surprisingly feels really nice, but i wouldn't go down on her.

Why have sex with your own partner anyway when you are there, when its all about sharing (or watch like some people do).

I have to agree for the reasons stated above: not all men are going to be pleased at finding a surprise when they go down on her. I don't think it really matters, though, if you're only going to have PIV intercourse with other people, especially if you're using condoms with other people since that wouldn't be any different than being with an extremely wet woman. But if it's a preference your fiancee has, then you should probably just respect it since it's a pretty simple request. :)

Thanks for the input .

I agree , especially since she loves gettinng oral

Thanks again JoE

a shower would also do the trick.

we take at least 3 showers during a night at the club.

a shower would also do the trick.

we take at least 3 showers during a night at the club.

A shower doesn't wash out the insides...unless they have sprayers. It will clean up the outside, but the "sloppy" part is still there.