Playtou

Soft Swap question: Where to finish off ?

We are a soft swap couple and have noticed that most of our friends finish off inside their spouse so we think that this is the norm. However, we have a few friends that like the visual effect of blowing their load on their playmates. How common is this?

I don't know if there is any way to know how common it is. If you have seen it then it exists. It's all about preference so if your playmate wants that and you would like to, go for it. If you'd rather finish in the manner you describe with your spouse that is your perogative as well. Both methods sound great!

Hey, whatever floats your boat. One thing for sure, there ain't no 'normal'. Everybody likes what they like. :)

-B

For me, I like both. Sometimes inside, sometimes on them. I do love the visual of a nice facial tho, something about that is so erotic to me. Dunno why.

I think BradAndJanet have said it all. I have been with ladys that ask me to unload on their nipples. And I do injoy havin a lady let herself go on me. I guess it all comes down to what you like.

I have found that many of my playmates are open to where they receive "the big finish". But I always make sure to ask if they have a preference that really turns them on, or if they are open to a preference I have that really turns me on. Asking is always the best policy.

Mr. WS

Yes, I guess so. That is the way we usually finish unless there is going to be a second round. If there is going to be a second round, then I allow my fiance only to ejaculate on my breast or my stomach.

:bump:

Is this an issue now ?

Or, did your rules/preferences change ?

Was it ever, an issue ?

I would not say that it was ever an issue. At the time of the post we did not have as many experiences to pull from. We were ok either way then and are also now. It is never pre-planned. Some times the other guy will finish with my wife so I finish with his or the women may decide that they have to have a cock in them. If we have enough time we may do it both ways.

Thanks for responding Playtou. I didn't mean to put ya on the spot, as much as I thought before archiving this thread. It does deserve some attention to and from others as well.

Glad to see you guys check out the board again :cool: