Coffeeblack

Not interested, should we still open our gallery?

We were wondering if someone opens there gallery access to you to spark your interest in them, should you still open yours, even if you know there is no interest on your part in playing with them?

Nope, it would send the wrong message to them. Just wish them well and note you'll see them around.

I wouldn't. Ok, maybe there's a question of being polite, but really...if you're not going to play with them, what's the point? Just a polite thanks but no thanks, best of luck in the future message.

If you have no interest, no reason to share that with them or lead them on.

Explain nicely that you have no interest and leave it at that.

Don't open your pics, but at least respond and tell them you wish them luck. Something apparently many couples around these parts don't do.

I know we're new to this as we just made our profile Friday night, but we don't even have private pics posted and honestly, I don't plan to at this point. We are more interested in the person behind the nudity/crotch and it urks me to be receiving so much email with only crotch shots and then 10 private pics that the person opened for us....none being a nice G-rated head shot! I send them on their way, politely of course. :)

It depends on the situation.

If they approach you and just open their gallery and there is no interest, then no. No need to open yours. Just reply back "thanks but not interested" and move on.

If you approached them first, then you should have already opened your gallery to them before you asked them to open theirs.

Continuing a bit on this theme: We were at a house party over the weekend and met a great couple. She was fun and flirty but she just did not do it for Mr 2. She gave several openings but he begged off, though she and Mrs 2 played a bit in a all female type situation. She's really cool but there's not really a conncetion between us and her. We wrote them and told them that we enjoyed her company (her Mr was off playing with someone else most of the night) and her advice on the lifestyle as we had talked for a long time. She opened her pics to us and we recoprited. We have no intention of playing again but wouldn't mind hanging out. Granted, this situation is a bit different as we've actually met but what are your thoughts?

Coffeeblack - I would just politely tell them you're not interested. You're not obligated to open yours because they did.

2 in Cbus - Since you already know her and the ladies played I think it is fine to give her access to your pictures. If she asks to get together I would be honest and say you'd like to just be friends, or hang out at parties.

I recently had a situation where someone asked to see our pics. We are on a break and had it posted on our profile that we were.

For some reason though when they asked I clicked on theirs and they had none public. It kind of irked me because whenever I asked someone I already had mine open. I guess I just figure that's the way it should be.

So when they asked I simply asked to see theirs and didn't open mine. Figuring that they wouldn't. Well, they did. And not only were we on a break, we weren't going to have any interest in them.

So then I felt bad because there was no reason to open ours at that point unless it was going to be for a "well we saw yours so it's only fair" kind of reason.

Ultimately I didn't open ours. Felt kinda bad, but I always do when we decline someone.

If you aren't interested, just tell them at that point. Like others have said, it just seems misleading if you dont.

Mr Truelove, we are with you on that one. If someone requests to see another person's pictures, in that request they should either have their opened too or already have opened theirs. Otherwise we feel they are just picture collectors.

We dont even have the xxx privates on any website we are on. We tend to have a few public photos that show body shots, then some higher level (all sites are different security for these) photos that show face and partial nudity full body shots. And that's it. No cock shots, no spread vagina. Some people like those, some dont care. We are in the latter category.

forgive my ignorance, but what gallery? there are galleries on this site or is it another?

i just poked around here to see where to set one up on this page under my profile but couldn't find it.

but to answer your question, it really just depends, if you are exhibitionists then sure go ahead and show them, if not then i wouldn't bother.

Like the others said, if you're not interested (and they initiated contact), then there's no point in opening your pics to them. A polite, "no thanks, we're not interested," email should suffice.

Of course, eight out of every ten contact emails we get do not have their private (face) pictures open, anyway. I find it very off-putting to have to ask someone for pictures, when they sent us the first email. But that's just me.

=)

Nope. You should be honest and tell them that you are not interested. No need to elaborate, just a generic "thanks but no thanks"

We were chatting online the other day with a "screen name"....I say this since when we asked why it was an invisible profile on the site, the response was privacy issues but they wanted to see our pics. I figure at this time you know the answer was no way!

If you aren't interested just politely decline. If they get beligerant, just block them