MsGoneWild

Who else doesn't like to "cyber"?

If I'm bored, i go hang out in the SLS chat rooms to see what pops up. I've found a few good people to chat with, some of which we may eventually meet up with... However, am i completely off base in the fact that i do NOT do cyber sex at all?

I'm an "in person" person. I'm on a swing site to find people to be physical with in real life. Cyber sex is a huge turn off for me, like in ways i didn't think were possible (i feel like my poor vagina dries up and crawls deeper inside me away from the scary sex text).

Please tell me there are others!

Of course, i let whoever starts this know that it isn't my thing. ..Sometimes they get it, most of the time i dont and just log off the IM. Its the same thing with Cams. We dont do them. I don't enjoy them. I'm glad mine as been set up (for vanilla things) and a member here actually helped me get it set up but we don't do sexy things on it. People just don't seem to get the message.

I honestly had this conversation with someone:

DUDE: u do cams?

ME : no, not my thing

D : oh not mine either

M: ok..

D: i wish u could see my cam, u could see were real

M: i don't like cams, if you're talking i assume you're a real person. We do in person meets to see if people are who they say they are.

M : don't you have pics on SLS?

D: free member. wish u could see my cam...

M: if you're serious about the lifestyle you may want to upgrade to a paid account

M: UR SO MEAN

i don't understand these people! they get so aggravated when i offer suggestions of ways to help.

Sorry for the rant. :/

Well, on the other hand, this is a great way to vet out the kiddies and single guys posing as couples or women! :)

We're not into cyber either, and we're really not into cam sex, though we do use it as a tool to verify couples... More to the point, we will use it as a tool to verify our suspicions that someone is NOT a couple, using the ole one two punch of, call us on the phone while you're together or cam us while you're together thing. This usually will do a good job of separating the wheat from the chaff. Even the smoothest talking dude can't overcome the inability to come up with a woman for phone/cam.

Mr. P.

:lol::lol::lol:

U R So Mean!!!

I'm with you, don't care for the cam stuff, barely tolerate IM. It seems like IMs come from people 200-3000 miles away who are wondering if at some point we're going to travel anywhere close to their town...and then they want to cam when we say no.

I'm in the same "camp". I hang out in the chat room to chat and perhaps meet people that are close by. (I've noticed you in the room before). For me I have the opportunity to have sex with other people for real. Cyber just does not do it for me. I don't mind having explicit conversations but I'm not there to get myself or others off.

There's one guy that I've chatted with a maybe 3 times. I don't know if he forgets he talked to me, but it usually starts out with small talk then he gets into more explicit things like what my wife likes, what I like to do to her, etc..seems like a script as it's always the same!

Other conversations with women (well supposedly) start out with pleasantries but then they get into the cyber.

I'm not big on cyber either... in any form. It seems like the ones who just love to chat don't get it and will tell you anything they think you want to hear and agree with anything you say.

Had one of those a few months ago that we posted about. Ended up blocking them (you'd think they'd get it) but then a couple of months ago we were at our favorite social and they were there. We are nice to everyone and had no clue who they were but the guy came up to me specifically and was like "hey do you know who I am?" "Um, no don't think I do, have we met?" "Oh I'm so and so" and he gave me his SLS name. I was like "oh um that's nice" and tried to walk away yet he continued to go into this "we should get together" spiel. Um No. What part of I already blocked you did you not get?

I don't see much point in cyber. I don't chat, either, except if we may actually meet someone or if I/we are just interested in them outside of sex. It's a way to keep in touch with friends and maybe to get acquainted with new ones. Having sex on camera just holds no appeal to me. I've watched a male friend or two stroke himself off, but it's not something I'd pursue for its own sake.

I put cyber-webcam-chat all in the same category, when it comes to having "sex" with someone who's not actually there. I'd rather go masturbate. Then I get whatever scenario I want in my own world.

Of course, I said the same thing about "sexting" and now I'm a bit addicted to that. But again, only with people I already know and trust... and will see soon. It's like foreplay, not like "instead-of" play.

I don't see much point in cyber. I don't chat, either, except if we may actually meet someone or if I/we are just interested in them outside of sex. It's a way to keep in touch with friends and maybe to get acquainted with new ones. Having sex on camera just holds no appeal to me. I've watched a male friend or two stroke himself off, but it's not something I'd pursue for its own sake.

I put cyber-webcam-chat all in the same category, when it comes to having "sex" with someone who's not actually there. I'd rather go masturbate. Then I get whatever scenario I want in my own world.

What she said! We've never had a cyber session and we don't chat, either. We'd rather meet in person and see if we mesh. We do email, but only with those whom we know.

I have NO desire to webcam. I do chat online, but it rarely gets steamy, except for once or twice with someone I'd played with several times. I can't imagine doing the whole webcam or hot chatting with someone I'd never met. Ugh.

I have NO desire to webcam. I do chat online, but it rarely gets steamy, except for once or twice with someone I'd played with several times. I can't imagine doing the whole webcam or hot chatting with someone I'd never met. Ugh.

What she said.

the UR SO MEAN was supposed to come from him, not me. :/

Im glad im not alone.

i Dont mind naughty texts with people we've played with, thats not a problem at all. but the complete stranger thing isn't sexy. I just wanted to know im not crazy lol.

People still cyber? I thought that went out at the turn of the millennium.

I don't really care for chat either. I tried it out about a dozen years ago, played around with it for about 20 minutes, and that was enough for me. Anyone remember the old AOL chatrooms? I occasionally hung out in those if there was a big sports event, but even that got old.

We have cammed a couple times with couples that we had already played with. It was cool to do it those few times, but the novelty quickly wears off.

Cyber sex is not our thing at all. We would rather meet the couple/person face to face. Too many perves out there to even consider wanting to have sex while someone on the other end of a camera is watching or sex texting to someone you don't know. Seem too desperate for attention for us, but at the same time the person is scared to be open.

We are not into cyber either, never saw the point in it. We do chat on line with potential partners to get to know them a little but prefer to discuss sexual aspects in person once we decide to meet.

I am and have been using chat/IM in various forms and methods since 1989. Delphi, Compuserve, IRC, etc.... were a wonderful way to broaden my horrizons and meet people all over the planet. These chat utilities have enabled me to meet people (in person) across the globe as I traveled! I have made and still do make MANY friends on line!

Mrs. CXXC is rarely ever on-line and would not spend more than a few moments chatting. She does not like chatting with me for very long when I am away even!

All that being said, cyber was never one of my things. Most days, I type as if I were wearing mittens. Typos and misspellings are my signature. The problem with cyber is also logistical. How the hell am I to type with one hand and make ANY sense?????

Cams? We have not really gotten into them! Like everyone else so far, we are an "Up close and personal" couple. We want live and in person activities!

I get all sorts of requests for cam and cyber chats. The funny thing about it is, they usually drop the caht session soon after the request as I start discussing art, history, politics, ecconomics, science or anything other than sex! I can jsut feel their frustration! LOL

I totally dislike cyber sex, always have and always will. I do chat on yahoo and have for years, I don't mind that so much. If it's a lifestyle friend occasionally it can be suggestive here and there but not actual cyber sex. I haven't been in a chat room since Julie did the moderated chats here, back in 2004 or 05. Before that would have been the first week I got my new computer in 1998, don't like a chat room, too many kids and weirdos.