To Swallow or Not to Swallow When Swinging

To Swallow or Not to Swallow (when swapping)?  

483 members have voted

1. 1. To Swallow or Not to Swallow (when swapping)?

• Swallow
    • Don't Swallow
    • It Depends

New here. Just wondering how many of you out there swallow when you are with another partner?

Mrs. Alura did. She once remarked, "I always expect to swallow. If I didn't, the guy's cock wouldn't be in my mouth."

That.

What about STD's? Any concerns? Likelihood is low but is still possible.

I don't swallow, I don't take things to that level generally. I want sex and when I was younger, I discovered that an orally satisfied man is less likely to want sex afterwards. That probably isn't the case with men in the swing lifestyle, but I've never really enjoyed swallowing.

Swallow. What's the big deal? It's in my mouth and to me it's always been more fun (and easier) to swallow. I find that it's easy to re-excite a man orally also-- cannot see swinging as any fun if there was no oral (either way)--

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

Once again I have to agree with Mrs. Alura.

That being said, there was one guy that we played with a few times that I swallowed once and made sure to never make him cum via oral again. It tasted so bitter (due to his diet, no doubt)! I wasn't willing to give oral up entirely with him, but I made sure to only use it as foreplay and not as an orgasm-inducer.

• Sad 1

Once again I have to agree with Mrs. Alura.

That being said, there was one guy that we played with a few times that I swallowed once and made sure to never make him cum via oral again. It tasted so bitter (due to his diet, no doubt)! I wasn't willing to give oral up entirely with him, but I made sure to only use it as foreplay and not as an orgasm-inducer.

Did the guy smoke tobacco? Laura thought smokers' come tasted bitter.

Pussies of women who smoke don't taste as nice either.

• Like 1

As Alura said, if I am going to put a guy's cock in my mouth, then of course I am going to swallow. I want the complete experience every time.

Jeez, my wife and I have been together for 33 yrs now and I can count the times she's actually swallowed probably on one hand. The first time she almost gagged to death and it was shortly after I met her when she was 18, essentially had her backed up against the headboard and let one fly so she didn't have much choice other than to accept it. The other...two??...maybe, she was actually more than happy to accommodate. One particular extraordinarily hot and heavy session she actually jumped off after i had cum in her and began frantically going down on me wanted more cum out of it. I vaguely recall one other time...IN 30 PLUS YEARS! So essentially I'm averaging 1 swallow per decade. :facelick:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For some of us, it is the number one turn on. You feel so vulnerable when you are coming and to have someone swallow is the ultimate experience. Number 2 is a complete deepthroat without swallowing.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

Swallowing doesn't increase your risk of STDs any more than the actual unprotected oral sex does. So many people we meet in the lifestyle have the completely wrong idea about how STDs are transmitted. You can get all of the same STDs from an unprotected blowjob as you can from unprotected vaginal penetration. It is almost the same risk.

...You can get all of the same STDs from an unprotected blowjob as you can from unprotected vaginal penetration. It is almost the same risk.

My family physician disagrees with this. He told me that there are few "germs" that can withstand the strong chemicals in saliva and stomach acid. The vagina has no such protection.

• Like 1

I don't think anyone will argue that oral sex is risk free. However, the risks are lessened. I suspect more swingers than not have done sufficient research to do their own risk assessment about whether to include barriers for oral sex.

You CAN get STDs from oral sex... the CDC says so and so does pretty much anyone else. I would say the highest risk is HPV since it is so common and most of the time there are few or little symptoms. I don't understand why you are confused about what I posted other than maybe you disagree with the last sentence.... which is purely semantics. They don't say it is unlikely... they say, quite plainly, that STDs can be transmitted via oral sex... which means that swallowing probably isn't any more of a risk than the original contact.

Let me go a bit further... just so we are clear. Anyone that says saliva or stomach acid protect you from STDs is fooling himself. Pure and simple... if that were the case, you wouldn't catch any diseases from not washing your hands. It may kill SOME germs... but it certainly doesn't kill all bacteria and viruses... that is nonsense.

And actually, the new, antibiotic-resistant strain of gonorrhea can easily be transmitted through oral sex, when the tip of the penis actually hits the pharynx. I'd link to the Oct 1 New Yorker article, but it's behind a paywall.) In other words, the better a woman (or man) is at deep throating, the higher the risk of transmission.

From the article:

Even though the risk of transmitting HIV through oral sex is much lower than that of anal or vaginal sex, numerous studies have demonstrated that oral sex can result in the transmission of HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Abstaining from oral, anal, and vaginal sex altogether or having sex only with a mutually monogamous, uninfected partner are the only ways that individuals can be completely protected from the sexual transmission of HIV.

I don't believe this differs much from what my doctor said.

Let me go a bit further... just so we are clear. Anyone that says saliva or stomach acid protect you from STDs is fooling himself. Pure and simple... if that were the case, you wouldn't catch any diseases from not washing your hands. It may kill SOME germs... but it certainly doesn't kill all bacteria and viruses... that is nonsense.

A common way of transmitting the flu is for an individual to cover his mouth with his hand when coughing or sneezing and later shaking hands with another. The victim then rubs his eye with the shaken hand and the "germs" are easily transmitted because the eyes do not have strong chemicals protecting the body. The reason HIV attacked the gay community so ferociously is that the anus also has little protection.

The lesbian community is the least affected with HIV. I believe there is something to be learned here.

However, nothing is foolproof... including this board.

I apologize for any comments that I made that were offensive or brash in my earlier posts. I am a passionate person and sometimes I take that a bit too far. Again, please accept my apologies.

Thanks for all the input. My husband and I are new to this and haven't discussed oral sex yet. Has anyone used oral barriers while giving and/or receiving? If so, does it still feel good? Also, don't forget about herpes. A person with type 1 (oral/lips) can transfer to a partner while giving oral. Wow, all the risks of STD's from oral that I'm reading about are pretty scary, yet so many still do it without protection. Why? Are most people not concerned or just not well enough informed? I think I need to read some of the threads concerning oral and the risk of STD's.

Thanks for all the input. My husband and I are new to this and haven't discussed oral sex yet. Has anyone used oral barriers while giving and/or receiving? If so, does it still feel good? Also, don't forget about herpes. A person with type 1 (oral/lips) can transfer to a partner while giving oral. Wow, all the risks of STD's from oral that I'm reading about are pretty scary, yet so many still do it without protection. Why? Are most people not concerned or just not well enough informed? I think I need to read some of the threads concerning oral and the risk of STD's.

I believe that there are multiple reasons for this:

1. Using physical barriers for oral sex is perceived as an unpleasant experience
  2. The risks of transmitting disease via oral sex are lower than that of vaginal or anal sex

For the first one it kind of sounds like a claim people would have made about condoms years ago as well. I think the main difference here is that it isn't just a sensation difference. When your mouth is involved there is a lot more feedback to the experience. The texture, taste, sensation all come in to play. That can be a very unpleasant experience for the person giving oral sex, which is likely a big reason it's not more prevalent. That in combination with the fact that when most of us were taught 'safe sex' it was about condoms for penetration. Nothing was said about oral barriers.

For the second, the risks are lower. I know that 2plus made a statement that the risks are the same, but that just isn't true. The diseases you can transmit/catch are largely the same, but the risk of infection is different. The transmission rates for oral sex are lower than anal and vaginal sex. This likely has an impact on peoples decision to not use oral barrier protection.

Has anyone used oral barriers while giving and/or receiving? If so, does it still feel good? Also, don't forget about herpes. A person with type 1 (oral/lips) can transfer to a partner while giving oral. Wow, all the risks of STD's from oral that I'm reading about are pretty scary, yet so many still do it without protection. Why? Are most people not concerned or just not well enough informed? I think I need to read some of the threads concerning oral and the risk of STD's.

I have used condoms for oral sex with men and dental dams and Reynolds Wrap with women. I greatly dislike the taste of condoms and dental dams and won't use them again unless I know my partner has an STI, but Reynolds Wrap is fine for both giving and receiving.

I think you'll find that swingers are generally well informed about the risks of unprotected oral sex. I would guess that many of us have done extensive research before making our choices. While the threads here concerning the choices people make and why they make them are interesting and certainly provide food for thought, I'd suggest checking the Center for Disease Control website for actual research.

In terms of herpes, it's quite possible to pass HSV1 from mouth to genitals and HSV2 from genitals to mouth, but it is also possible to contract herpes even if you use barriers for penetrative and oral sex, and herpes is frequently asymptomatic, so a visual scan of your partners provides no reassurance. Truly, the only thing that will protect you from STIs is monogamous sex with an uninfected partner. Anything other than that involves some risk.

Guest newplaytoys

I feel as mrs. alura, it would not be in my mouth if I did not want to swallow his cum.

I'm sorry, but I've never given anyone other than my husband a blowjob. I have scar tissue lining my esophagus from accidentally drinking bleach when I was a toddler. I have to have my esophagus surgically stretched every five years. My gag reflex is like a detonation switch on a bomb. If I get gagged it automatically kills the mood. My husband,thank God, worked with me until I could go down on him without gagging. He also had to learn to hold back when he wants to thrust deeper than I can take. We've been married for 30 years. He says that I give him 100 dollar blowjobs. But that's because I love him, and I love pleasuring him. I not going to mess with success. Who could blame me? His cum is the only cum, I have ever swallowed. 

• Like 1

If a man is in my mouth when he ejaculates, I have no problem swallowing.   Guys like it when a woman swallows their cum, especially if you make a big deal of it and roll it around in your mouth beforehand.  Although I almost always suck a man's penis as foreplay, I much prefer for a man to leave his sperm in my vagina.  It goes back to my Catholic school days when sex ed was mostly about biology and baby making, rather than sex.  That's why my fetish are guys' testicles and sperm living inside me for several day.  More than one man's sperm, even better.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Hot! 1

If a guys chooses to cum in my GFs mouth she is always going to swallow it.

We just finished discussing with our friends, since we are not actively swnging at the moment. Prior to swinging she refused oral sex,and It was our friend Ken who introduced my wife Amy to oral sex.   When our friend Lesley said she and Ken used flavored condoms Amy refused to try.  Amy now gives BJ without swallowing, but only once let me cum in her mouth. I suspect that Ken cums in her mouth more frequently than I did. Lesley only does BJ with a condom. Somehow BJ with a condom is satisfying for me, like I know I can finish with her lips wrapped around the head.

Does anyone share my like of Condom BJs.

Have posted in threads about this before, but wanting to watch her give head was what got us started talking about this in the first place. She was intrigued but also reluctant since she'd grown up considering blowjobs more intimate than intercourse, but one thing she was sure about was that she'd never given head with a condom and wasn't going to start. She swallows habitually. She spit once the first time a boyfriend popped in her mouth in high school and had trouble finding a place to get rid of it quickly, decided it was a lot easier to just swallow immediately.

That first memory of being eye to eye with a penis. A kiss, then a lick and with urging taking it in my mouth. Not long after that hand on my head and a burst in my mouth. Gagging, choking and vomiting and him laughing. What a jerk. My initiation. 

They say practice makes perfect. I learned all the signs of an upcummimg surprise. At first it was just do it by hand making a mess or worse getting it on me or in my eye or hair. Then I would take it and run to spit. 

I remember my third guy I was doing this to and he warned me his was going to cum and I went deep and he gushed. I just swallowed. He said that his last gf never did that. I said I never did it either. 

From that time on I just swallowed. 

I know some men like to watch themselves cumming and pull out making it just messy. 

Read the article I just posted about the benefits of swallowing. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

As a guy, there is something super sexy about being swallowed. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TricianMike said:

That first memory of being eye to eye with a penis. A kiss, then a lick and with urging taking it in my mouth. Not long after that hand on my head and a burst in my mouth. Gagging, choking and vomiting and him laughing. What a jerk. My initiation.

A lot of guys (especially younger) are into this gagging and vomiting stuff and my GF is more than happy to oblige.  My best friend has an extremely strong fetish for this type of rough facefucking.  I like it when my GF blows me and deep throats my dick but I'm not into the extremes of it like him and other guys.  He knows the tricks on how to position her and make her puke like pumping with the head of it in her throat or stuffing his cock all the way down her throat and then popping it out.  The first time she puked she ran off to the bathroom to do it but he wanted her to do it on his cock as the sensation turns him on.  So now my GF will actually take a facefucking to where she vomits and keep going.

What I don't understand is how she gets any enjoyment out of it.  I know vomiting and irrumatio is a real fetish but I don't understand the sexual gratification you get from it (particularly the woman).  I've asked her numerous times and she usually says something like "it's just fun to do."  I think her submissive sexual nature and into being sexually dominated and humiliated plays into it on a psychological pleasure level but on a physical level I don't understand how there could be enjoyment.  Although when I've asked her about that she has said that during sex the physical things feel different.  Like if she was to have her hair pulled, slapped across the face, vomit, etc in a normal setting it would be painful or uncomfortable but in a sexual situation it is not.

Personally I'm not into that kind of stuff as I don't find vomit sexy and I don't feel like placing towels down everywhere and cleaning up but I do have to admit it is extremely hot to watch her do it with other guys.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, TricianMike said:

I don’t think he was looking to choke me,  make me gag or vomit, I think he wasn’t thinking about anything but cumming. He wasn’t that type of guy. He had apologized for it after and the laugh might have been a way of laughing off his quickness. My gag reflex took over as it was a first for me. 

For men who use a mouth to facefu.. and you wondering what satisfaction she gets, sex is one of those things that is hard to explain what excites one person and not another. Is exciting your partner a fetish? Do you get excited giving oral to your GF? I can tell you I can get a little rough on a guy’s face when I’m excited. A good nose is a horrible thing to waste. 

Good point.  I specifically meant going to those extremes.  But you're right sex is hard to explain what excites a person.

On 10/10/2020 at 8:05 AM, TricianMike said:

They say practice makes perfect.

Like just about everything else in life, one gets better at the different aspects of sex and enjoys it the more one does it.  There's a lot to miss in life if the first time you swing (at a softball, a golf ball) and you miss, or fall the first time skiing or riding a bike, you say "That's it, I'm just giving up."  

• Like 1

Wifey: swallow... milk it, lick it, slurp it, play with it, more pre-cum the better, then drink down the reward.

Hubby: please do lol; but I work hard to make sure it tastes good for her - I don't smoke, lots of hydration, lots of fruits/vegetables (I avoid the cruciferous veggies that can make it funky - yes they're healthy for you, and I'll eat them if I know I won't be feeding her anytime soon, but lots of other healthy veggies out there). 

16 hours ago, cplnluv1 said:

I don’t think any straight guy can understand what a girl is going through the first time she is giving a blowjob. 

My girlfriend gave a boy a blow job before me and warned me about her first time and she let him out of her mouth and got a mess on her clothing. Her next time she swallowed and said it wasn’t bad. 

Me being a cool friend I offered her brother a blow job. He knew it was my first time so he just opened his pants and let me go slow. I kissed it and kissed it. He said I could take it in my mouth. He was teaching me. He had slowed me and told me to stop and I thought maybe he was finished and then he was sliding in and out. When he came I swallowed and then another gush and another. Felt like he was gushing a cup full and I swallowed as fast as I could. 

I later told my friend that it wasn’t bad, in fact I was afraid I was going to come off as not knowing what I was doing. 

Impressive job making him cum from your first blowjob ever.  A lot of guys cannot cum from a blowjob or at least it takes awhile and some deep throat fucking.

47 minutes ago, Anon321 said:

Impressive job making him cum from your first blowjob ever.  A lot of guys cannot cum from a blowjob or at least it takes awhile and some deep throat fucking.

Don’t think it’s impressive, I didn’t know what to do I am sure. He most likely could have done it alone without me. If I remember after all these years it didn’t take long. Maybe I had a talent as I think at that age it was normal for most. 

It was not deep throat fucking I am certain. 

Maybe some guys cannot cum from blowjobs, I don’t think I ever met a guy who didn’t cum if I wanted him to. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

38 minutes ago, cplnluv1 said:

Don’t think it’s impressive, I didn’t know what to do I am sure. He most likely could have done it alone without me. If I remember after all these years it didn’t take long. Maybe I had a talent as I think at that age it was normal for most. 

It was not deep throat fucking I am certain. 

Maybe some guys cannot cum from blowjobs, I don’t think I ever met a guy who didn’t cum if I wanted him to. 

Your first time you made him cum and swallowed the entire load without any problem.  Give yourself some credit.

• Like 2

I can't believe this is even a question in Swinging, where "the visual" is a huge part of the process.  IMO, a facial is the ultimate sexy finish - but anywhere on a woman's beautiful body works well, as long as we can see it. 

Also, IMO, "inside" is too much, to me, like the process of making babies -- swinger sex is about sport and fun, not starting a family.

- my .02¢

?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sunday said:

I can't believe this is even a question in Swinging, where "the visual" is a huge part of the process.  IMO, a facial is the ultimate sexy finish - but anywhere on a woman's beautiful body works well, as long as we can see it. 

Also, IMO, "inside" is too much, to me, like the process of making babies -- swinger sex is about sport and fun, not starting a family.

- my .02¢

?

A Visual may be a big part of your process, as said before everyone has their own excitement. 

You want to see men give your wife a facial, what does she want? Maybe she wants the visual of the man giving you a facial. 

Though Mike and I are both there for sexual excitement he first wants me to have fun. His excitement partially comes from me having fun with a partner. It is me who decides if I want to swallow, as a matter of fact he has told me he enjoys when I do. 

Just to let you know in case you don’t know, swallowing a man does not lead to making babies. ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sunday said:

- my .02¢

?

I'm 100% with you.  We're not a fan of guys cumming inside of her (except her mouth is fine - she does swallow) but I love the visual of seeing guys bust their loads all over her face it is HOT!  It's definitely the best place to see guys finish imo.

Ok Guys. The Question was Swallow or Don’t Swallow so I guess most of you guys don’t  have the experience of wanting to or not. Cumming in a woman is a different question. Wanting to watch is between you and her but where he cums is her choice.