Jessicasc1970

Women that move a lot while having sex

Do guys not like it when women move around a lot?

I tend to move my hips a lot when I am being fingered, eaten, and fucked. Mostly moving up and down, kind of grinding into a palm, mouth, or cock. To me, I do it because it feels good and is natural. It’s not something I try to do, but is almost an involuntary response for me. My husband is fine with it, but he has had years of experience with me. Most guys I have been with since we have been swinging tend to grab my hips to keep them still when they are eating me, or seem kind of out of rhythm when we are fucking.

Am I the only woman who moves her hips and squirms, and if not, do guyw act the same way to you? Guys does it really throw you off that much when we move?

Guys does it really throw you off that much when we move?

Not really for me. I'll attempt to match up to her moves when she does the bump and grind. If I'm giving oral and she starts moving her hips, I hold my tongue stiff and still and let her find her spot(s).

For some guys, the female's hip movement can lead to an earlier orgasm from him, and that might be the resistance you're getting in some of the men.

I'd say the more a woman moves, the more likely that she's into the sex!

I always say each swing parter needs to come with an instruction manual :) It may not be something they are used to..and during oral it can be hard to keep focused/on-target if the target keeps moving. My wife moves alot too. I don't like a woman that just lays there, so I'm ok with movement.

I think it's just a personal style thing, and all are good. The variety is what makes it so simultaneously strange and wonderful :)

• Like 1

cpleuswing hit it for me. Swinging is about variety and moving, being vocal and things that different women do, just add to the variety for me.

• Like 1

The Wife knows that I had a great time when I have a slightly swollen upper lip. :cunny:

I know I have to move. If I am on top, which is the way I usually get the most out of sex I move the most to make sure what needs to be stimulated gets to be stimulated. Even in oral, if I am on top I can direct the pressure.

I hate to admit it but I will sometimes hold J down when I eat her. Her movements can be spastic and this has caused about $10K worth of damage to my front teeth. Long story beginning with childhood daredevil stuff but ending with broken bridges at the hands of a pubic bone. I guess I'm a slow learner but now I go at it at a different angle. Tough on the neck but easier on my face.

As for guys.. J was sucking on a friend one night when she noticed he was posed at an uncomfortable angle. She asked him why he didn't get more comfortable so he could enjoy the head more. His response was "my dick was getting sucked, I was afraid if I moved, it would stop". I realized I tend to do the same thing. Although when I'm standing, J does prefer I do the moving.

I love it when a woman moves around. If I am holding on it's not to keep her still, it's so I can go along for the ride!

Around these parts they call women that don't move in bed, " dead fish". I feel if I do not show a man that I'm aroused by what he is doing, then there won't be a round 2. That's if he is doing the things that I like. I'm the same way with a man. I need to knowhe is aroused. If you just lay there, he will not get a response from me or interest in being with him again.

I don't move my hips when receiving oral sex but I have a habit of grabbing the guy's head and moving it around like a joystick to find my spot.

. . . I have a habit of grabbing the guy's head and moving it around like a joystick to find my spot.
I know more than one woman who does this. I know others whom I wish would.

I LOVE a woman who moves around, who "fucks back". It is irritating to me to be fucking a woman who just lays there.

I must admit, I'm a bit put off by the responses of "dead fish" and "just laying there", or maybe I'm just misunderstanding...? I think there is a difference btw "just laying there" and not moving around a whole lot. I know personally I don't move my hips a whole lot when getting oral. I will shift if I need to or move my partner's head. And during intercourse, I fuck back to a certain degree, but when I get close to orgasm I get very still. It just feels better for me that way. I am able to focus my attention on the sensations that get a bit lost if I'm bucking around like a wild woman. It has nothing to do with whether or not I'm into the sex. That will come through on a vocal and facial expression level. Also, I have to be careful to control how deep hubby gets into me as it can be uncomfortable or even hurt if it is too deep, which tends to happen if I fuck back too hard.

I too like it when a woman "fucks back," but I'll qualify that with a "usually."

In my experience, about 1 in 3 women is firmly convinced that if a little is good, then more is always better. In these cased, enthusiastic unrythmic thrusting makes it almost impossible to get anything done. The only hope at that point is that she'll let me take a position where I can hold her still more effectively.

As to which category each woman falls into...

If your gyrations mesh with his and increase his motions, great.

If your gyrations cause him to continually adjust, or stop and start his motions, back off and try working with him more.

Of course, I'd give the same advice to any guy that's being ridden and trying to thrust up to her...

Of course, I'd give the same advice to any guy that's being ridden and trying to thrust up to her...

Now this I can understand. It's quite enjoyable to have a man remain in the thrusting up position when I'm on top but it can be less pleasurable if he gyrates or is out of sync so if he remains still, that would probably result in the more pleasure for me (I don't know if this is the same for other women)...but don't forget to moan/groan/use your words to express how it's good for you too!

I love it when a women move during sex. i have had women that just lay there and it feel like your having sex with a dead fish.

Keep moving!

My hips instinctively move back and forth when I' being fucked even when it's in less natural positions (for hip swivel) like doggy style. I remember when I was first introduced to anal sex. The first few times, I wasn't sure that i really liked it. But then, my partner had stopped any motion on his part and pointed out that I was providing it all, I was fucking his cock, he wasn't fucking me. I realized then that I did, in fact enjoy. I have noticed that the same thing really turns on other men, seeing a girl not just taking it but enjoying it.