cplnuswing

Singles: What are red flags you look for when meeting a couple?

We often talk about red flags couples look for when searching for singles, but for those who have or are swinging single, what are some things you are watching for in couples that if you see them would scare you off?

• Like 1

Excessive alcohol use by either or both of them when meeting for the first time. If they have to be smashed to meet up, then there's usually an underlying reason that I don't want to be around.

• Like 3

Guest Ready2dewit

Needing to booze it up is bad...and if you sense there is no real communication, or that they haven't really discussed things between themselves. The thing I watch out for most is when the husband is going along at about 90 miles and hour and the wife is only doing about 25, if you get my metaphor. If she seems timid or is trying to put the brakes on his enthusiasm that is usually a sign she is "going along to get along"

Excessive drinking, jealousy, and lack of interest are the worst for me.

It has happened a few times, meeting a couple where you feel there is good chemistry between you and the wife only to find the husband is pushy and insists on her doing certain things that she doesn't seem that into. It kills it for everyone involved.

I'd much rather a woman do everything she wants than a single thing she doesn't, regardless of the husband's wishes. That applies to women who may not want to have a threesome at all to begin with. It's a disappointing ride home after that happens but the alternative is worse.

Needing to booze it up is bad...and if you sense there is no real communication, or that they haven't really discussed things between themselves. The thing I watch out for most is when the husband is going along at about 90 miles and hour and the wife is only doing about 25, if you get my metaphor. If she seems timid or is trying to put the brakes on his enthusiasm that is usually a sign she is "going along to get along"

What if its the reverse, the guy going at 25 and the lady moving it forward at 90 or maybe 65, or he is seemingly just going along, excuse the pun, for the ride so to speak.

. . . or he is seemingly just going along, excuse the pun, for the ride so to speak.
We have, believe it or not, detected this more than once. It contradicts the common perception that it is always a guy pushing a woman into a situation.
  • Like 1

I had a couple contact me once...we established a few emails and then exchanged numbers. We played once and then when they tried contacting me again, I didn't return the call for three days because I was very busy w/work. Soon they were blowing up my phone like a psycho girlfriend: "hello"? "Why aren't you answering"? "WTF?'"

Red flag

• Like 2

I had a couple contact me once...we established a few emails and then exchanged numbers. We played once and then when they tried contacting me again, I didn't return the call for three days because I was very busy w/work. Soon they were blowing up my phone like a psycho girlfriend: "hello"? "Why aren't you answering"? "WTF?'"

Red flag

Sarcasm here...don't you know that as the stunt cock, you're supposed to be available at their beck and call? You only live to serve their sexual needs and have no real life outside of swinging? LOL

• Like 3

As a single, over excited or over aggressive husband's are usually a BIG red flag. If the wife and I get along but she seems like she's only doing it for him then I hesitate. I've also run into couples with an overly aggressive wife that can be a flag too. I tend to depend on my sense of people...if their personable, fun, casual that's a good start...for me anyway! Like singles for couples, good couples are hard to find! JMHO...LOLOL!

It is difficult to match up with other couples. At least with singles, the odds are better. Less people to match up ( 3 instead of 4).

• Like 2

Love. You get the feeling that the woman is in a loveless relationship and she thinks you are the solution.

Being overly aggressive (as a couple or individual), needing the use of alcohol and/drugs constantly in order to swing, one partner doing it only for their partner, overstepping boundaries, etc.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By JustAskJulie
      People sharing what questions they ask about potential playmates and sexual history has led to some very interesting thoughts and discussions. The one I found most interesting was the idea of "wild" people are not safe. Which of course led to the discussion of what constitutes being "wild". How many partners does it take for you to decide ok this person just has had too many partners for me to feel safe with them.

Are there other issues that constitute wild? At what point do you feel that you just can't trust your sexual health in the "hands" of this person or people?
    • By HanAndLeia
      A couple very close to us has contacted us via SLS. They probably live within 4 miles of us.

The man describes himself as a Cuckold and he wants me or me+Leia to come fuck his wife while he watches.

Is this safe? A few things come to mind

1. What if I can't perform with some perv staring at me while I'm working.

2. What if he's a weirdo and tries to axe-murder us.

#2 only exists because he's being very pushy. Here's a sample chat

Him: when can you come over, wife needs to fuck tonight
      Me: we would want to meet for coffee first and see if we even click, then maybe setup a playdate. Why don't you send some face pics so we can see you?
      Him: /sent pics
      Me: /sent pics
      Me: wow your wife is quite beautiful, I'll make sure to show to my wife when she gets home tonight, and if she's interested we'll email you for a good time to have a meet over coffee
      Him: Where is your wife tonight?
      Me: Why do you want to know where my wife is?
      Him: When will she get home?
      Me: (internally I'm kind of not liking his pushiness now and why he's prying so much into our personal lives)
      Me: She'll get home when she gets home, why do you want to know?
      Him: I just want to know if she agrees and likes my wife so she'll let you out
      Me: Look, we won't be able to swing anytime soon, we need to meet in person first and see if we even like each other
      Him: So what time will your wife be getting home?

So I'm honored and excited he wants me or me+leia to fuck his wife, but god damn why is he so impatient and pushy?

So that's why I have fear #2, he seems a little insane.

Thoughts?

Should Leia and I feed this guy? sounds like an easy lay, and his wife is gorgeous, (in pics at least).

Should I fear for our lives? We're complete strangers to each other, and he's acting a bit odd.

Thanks.
    • By Flori_DAMAN
      A dime per dozen. This has been the value placed on single men repeatedly.

Are single men really worthless?

Aren't we all just people? I am apparently the pendulem of swingers. Having lost my mate to death after 10 years of swinging I was shocked at the way I was treated.

She died suddenly. Suddenly I was an outcast in the very society that we had embraced.

I am sure that divorced single men have gone through the same process.

I don't harbor any ill feelings whatsoever though because we were the same way as a couple. When the mate left the package deal was different. We showed no sympathy toward the single guy that lost his wife. Now he was just a horny single guy. Little did I know I would be there soon.

At first I was very angry though. When I managed to find a female I was again welcomed with open arms to the clubs that I frequented.

That is the way of the world though. The knockout rate will get you if you let it.

It appears that I am single again. I wish to publicly have my name changed to Flori_DAMAN and if Julie will let me do it then I will appreciate it.

I know that Julie does not like to have name changes because it can confuse people. However considering that I have changed status and states and I have posted for a long time I think it would be appropriate, but its ok if not.

I would also like to offer assistance to both single guys and married couples that like single guys.

I am prepared to do a topic within this board that addresses the plight of both single males in the lifestyle and couples that seek single males.

If my name continues to be michigancouple then thats OK.

I don't want to change policies, but I do want to create a system that makes it less risky and more comfortable to engage with single men in my little tiny way.

First of all I would like to really get to the nuts and bolts of single males.

Personally I am not going to be swinging for quite some time unless I get really lucky, which I don't see happening.

I would very much like to offer an exchange of feelings concerning single men and couples seeking them in the lifestyle.

Do to the disparaging remarks so often heard, (i.e. a dime a dozen), about single males I think the quality, (which is reconizably most are married screwballs and single guys that can't get any), of true lifestyle single males should be recognized.

I would like to be a spokesperson so to speak within this board to both defend the true lifestyle single male and the true couple seeking them.

A good single man in the lifestyle is not worth a dime per dozen. He is worth some very good times.

They are though truly hard to find.

You can't really hope to go to the bar or the next superbowl party to just have someone fuck your wife and think its safe.

My feelings are that a good single male that should be considered has qualities beyond the average single male that is just looking to dump a load.

He may have experience in the lifestyle or just be genuinely intrigued by it.

He may be a good looking man with lots of charisma or he may be an average guy with no desire to have a long lasting commitment due to his status.

Maybe he is in between relationships and just wants to share himself.

They are agreeably easier to find than the elusive single female but how do you know what he is up to?

Is there any way to screen this guy?

I believe so.

I have preached on safety of meeting single males for a very long time. You should never meet without making him realize that he is indeed the lower status until you meet and verify his reality.

You should take extreme caution. No holds barred. Don't meet him at your house or in a non-public place....blah blah blah.

Some of the issues I hope to address are:

How do you deal with single men at swingers clubs, (which I personally feel is the safest place).

How do you screen single men online?

How do you meet single men in the real world and know that the reprucussions of the meeting won't cause problems?

What do you really want in a single male?

And for you single guys:

Why do you want to swing?

Do you realize the impact you may have if you do something that is out of bounds?

Many things that are totally acceptable with couples are not acceptable with single males.

If you have the mindset that you are among the "dime a dozen" guys then you will have desperation written all over your face.

Single guys are horribly trod upon in the lifestyle.

Guys that call themselves swingers and are just looking for a piece of ass are the reason. Most (around 95% in my feeling), are married or just looking to get there rocks off. They have no clue to the swingers mindset.

I hope to somehow seperate single men that have no clue to the reality of the lifestyle.

I will post some polls that deal with what single men and couples that seek them really think.

If you are a single man that is just looking to cheat behind her back then don't respond.

If you are a couple that feel single males have no place in the lifestyle then don't respond. Because you don't have any interest in single lifestyle males anyhow.

I would like to hear from both single males and couples that truly seek them.

I would like advice on how to design the polls.

I would also like to know if and why you consider that being "a dime a dozen" could be construed as insulting.

John
    • By yawanna
      What are warning signs for y'all that a swinger couple you've met or are talking to online might be unstable?
    • By JustMrJ
      So, my wife and I had our first meet and greet with couple set for this evening at a restaurant.

We will most likely be politely declining 'their' company in the future. But before that decision is 'final', I'd like to relay our story and question...

The first thing that struck me as odd, was that the guy showed up and when we asked about his wife/gf, he said she flew out to Beijing today or yesterday.

Would have been nice for him to have inform us of that BEFORE we had set the 'date' or even when I had called earlier in the day to let him know the reservations were set and would we be seeing them tonight. ('Yes' was the answer.)

Second this was originally, at most, a heavy petting date. Conversation was our main focus. It almost went beyond that... here's the way it went down.

We kind of clicked with him at first and my wife and I were feeling very comfortable with David during dinner. He was VERY focused on sex and the lifestyle, clubs, parties, etc. Not really surprising considering the reason for the meeting in the first place.

As the evening wore on he was flirting and generally playing and caressing my wife, which didn't bother me in the least. I was enjoying her getting excited by another man.

Later he suggested we go to our place to get to the heavy petting part if we were all willing. We made it clear that there was to be no intercourse by him. Might not even be any by me as I wasn't quite ready to 'perform' in front of others.

As we all began having fun, he seemed to want things a certain way and seemed less and less about pleasing my wife and doing just what she wanted. When it was about at it's hottest, he looked like he was getting ready to bareback my wife while I was working the top areas. I noticed and said 'we don't play there tonight' and he stopped saying he wouldn't and went back to licking and petting. (We purposely didn't bring condoms as my wife and I had agreed to this 'limit' earlier.)

More and more it became about what he wanted and soon we had to slow it down and wind down for the evening.

As I was cleaning up and taking care of nature, my wife tells me that she had asked about "Pat" his wife/gf and would we be meeting her next time. She had asked him this as she felt it was a bit unfair to me for it to be just him and me with her. He danced around it and mentioned coming back over himself, but not anything about "Pat".

I have a two seater and we had left it at the restaurant. When he was driving me back to my car, I (not knowing my wife asked) mentioned it would have been more comfortable for me and my wife if I had a playmate too as I didn't want the two of us guys on my wife all the time. He kind of avoided a direct answer about bringing "Pat" or another of his 'swinging partners', but did talk about bringing condoms 'next time' and me going first, then him on my wife.

Generally, as I thought more about it, I got the feeling he was a single male just looking to 'work' on some newbies. Maybe I'm wrong.

So I pose the question to all of you... have we been "had"?