freakycpl27

No luck finding guys for MMF

We are new to swinging and want to try a mmf but we have had no luck finding guys that are real about a mmf online. What should we do to attract a guy and keep one around?

Welcome to the Swingers Board Freakycpl27. You can find allot of information here about the lifestyle.

Would you mind giving an introduction and tell a little more about yourselves?

What has your experiance been in the lifestyle so far?

As far as, how to find a single male. Most experienced swingers would advise attending a club in your area, or perhaps a meet and greet. Have you tried any specific groups on the websites you are on? As for us personally, we have met single males at clubs. Most there would have a good understanding of the lifestyle and mutual things in common. Like you, we have searched the web sites, and fortunately found a few select single males from our favorite site, wwww.swinglifestyle.com Its all up to you. The good single males understand that.

As far as keeping one around? That would all depend on you again, to make things enjoyable for them as well,as a playmate. The good ones have lives also and its important to treat them with the same respect you would want in return.

we havn't had any luck either

Hello deancat, If I may say something about your profile on sls. I loved your picture and something to me, just says this girl would be fun and sexy to be around. I love your smile. Somehow I almost hear a soft giggle. I'm thinking many of single males have browsed your profile.

But may I add a small criticism? Your profile has been active for over a year. For the true good single males out there reading, you have stated that you are just in the talking stage.

Now after talking to the single males we know. And reading what the single males here on the board say. I'm thinking this might just be a red flag to authentic single males in the lifestyle. Single males that are going to follow through with a meeting are for the most part Good guys, with lives of their own.Many have jobs and family matters that life gets in the way sometimes also. Yes they have safety concerns about meeting couples. They like to meet couples that have a sound profile just like we would prefer a single males to tell a little about their character. I was talking to couriousagain while in Nashville, and he actually brought some light to some issues that single males have meeting couples as well. Sometimes we as couples looking for the good singles, (Male or Female) Over look their Comfort Zones. Lets face it ,allot of them may be many miles from home, with out anyone knowing where they may be. A wack from behind from a jealous husband while going down on their wife would seem frightning... I can see that issue. They need to feel a comfort with possible playmates as well. Hopefully you can see what you have in your profile, would at least be a yellow flag. Some one , that may just be talking about the lifestyle.

I'm curious, DO you guys belong too, or visit, any local clubs?

I've read about this problem in quite a few differnt threads on this board and frankly, I'm shocked. I would have thought that couples seeking a mmf would have an army of men beating down their doors for the opportunity. What's the world coming to!!??

Over the last few years we've been quite successful in finding the occasional compatible man to join us. Our experience has been that it's good to be clear about the kind of encounter you'd like to create, the physical, temperamental and social characteristics that you both find appealing, and the frequency and locations that will be most conducive to successful encounters for the two of you. Once you're clear about these issues, it's easier to compose a profile or craigslist personal ad that will produce interested men. We've found it works best to take your time selecting partners and not be in a rush. I, the male, socially meet with potential partners first in a public place and then arrange another social meeting with all of us. It's good to screen out people that aren't really going to be a match and the anticipation that builds up with the people who are matches makes the eventual encounter more fun and relaxed. Good luck!

Guest screaminggood

I like to do my single male hunting at lifestyle clubs...it's easier to choose in person than online...and you don't have to screen out the picture collectors.

MFM's are our activity of choice. What has always worked best for us is getting together with someone you already know. If a guy is not involved in a relationship, our experience is most guys find the situation a turn on and a compliment to be invited to join you. The better you know someone, the easier it is to relax (relaxation being one of the big keys for all to enjoy the threesome) and the less likely you are to get involved with some sort of freak.

Go for it - good luck!

When I asked the my friend to join us he was very suprised and flattered. He admitted that he had always wanted to have sex with my wife eventhough I already knew.

It took a lot of courage for me to ask because I wasn't sure how he would react. However, before I met my wife, I had messed around with a previous girlfriend of his in some very light and innocent fun. Now it was time to return the favour.

Therefore, we had no problem in finding him but we have only fooled around a few times within the last few months.

freakycpl27 said:
We are new to swinging and want to try a mmf but we have had no luck finding guys that are real about a mmf online. What should we do to attract a guy and keep one around?

This thread might be one you want to check out. It deals with the same question you had. Also, you might want to read a few other threads in the Singles & Swinging forum...they're full of advice for those looking for singles.

Another question would be what criteria are you using to "sort" the guys?

Are you considering hall pass hubbies too?

Height/weight/age/...?

We will admit finding SM's seems harder than one would think, considering the seemingly millions of them that are out there. It all boils down to selectivity and availability.

If MMF is the goal, mentioning that upfront is definitely a good idea. We have found that some SM's want MFM only, and some want MF only.