Cerberus

Single "GUY" swingers do not understand NO

No matter what where even on SLS on these boards, CL, at clubs. Single guys are none stop they dont understand NO said politely or rudely they dont understand NO.

No wonder they dont have dates or wives that enjoy swinging.

I love the responses "long lasting" "I can eat for hours" "make her cum multiple times" "I have a 9 inch"

"i have no pics but assure you she will dig me"

"no im not married"

RANT off

OH yes if you are a single guy I am mean you...........

No matter what where even on SLS on these boards, CL, at clubs. Single guys are none stop they dont understand NO said politely or rudely they dont understand NO.

Nothing like a global negative generalization, or the perpetuation of a stereotype, about an entire group of people to make a day more interesting. :rollseye:

Sorry you don't seem to be finding quality single men. Yes, there are some crappy singles in the swing scene. Have found them. However, I've also met a single man or two that doesn't live up to the above-referenced bash.

And actually, I've met as many couples that are pushy, rude, and everything that you have described above as I have met in single men.

Sorry about your luck.

Wow, really? I didn't know I was like that.

I could get upset and throw around some incendiary comments, but for now I'm going to say that not EVERY single male is like that. Sorry that you can't seem to find one that works for you, but have you ever been single in your life? I was in a couple but we broke up - we didn't get married. It wasn't because I couldn't take "no", it was because of distance, so get off of your high horse. Just because you're in a couple doesn't entitle you to make judgements about other swingers. What if something, god forbid, happened to your wife and you were alone? Would you simply quit the life? Yeah, didn't think so.

Just sayin'.

I am investigating the lifestyle to see if I'm willing to participate for my husbands sake and hearing about how pushy some men seem to be kind of worries me a bit......course it seems like it's exactly the same thing as the normal dating scene. I guess I don't have to worry to much, the only person who would be participating would be my husband.

I will develope the specifics......But first do some homework

Post an ad on SLS or Craigs List and make sure you post NO SINGLE MALES or NO MALES wanted

See how many dont comply and always have some BS excuse about blah blah blah here i am just incase.........

Then go tto a club where there are single males........they hit on your SO try to get her alone and talk her in to IT etc.......Un freaking believable

My SO had to ask me to two times to ask these "gentlemen to respect her wish of NO and stop asking" this was at a popular Swinger bar.. these guys got in posing as a couple with another woman that are just friends

It happens all the time.. I spoke with others at that club and YES they have that problem all them time and they try to ID these guys....

Let's not be condescending with the whole homework bit. I and we do meet with singles, as do others. Thus, we are well versed in what occurs, for us, anyway. I don't need to do more homework just to end up NOT supporting your point of view.

And I've never been bothered at a club by single men. I've been annoyed often though by the male of a couple, and occasionally by the female of a couple.

As to our ads on SLS and Swappernet, again: we've had as much, if not more, issues with couples as singles. There are bad apples and exceptions in any group.

If you are having issues, talking about 'em (if you want) is what the Board is for. In the meantime, I'm specifically am always going to take exception when it turns into open season on single guys and I hear "all" are bad, etc. instead of being specific, etc. Or when people generalize or stereotype on any other particular group of people.

Post an ad on SLS or Craigs List and make sure you post NO SINGLE MALES or NO MALES wanted

See how many dont comply and always have some BS excuse about blah blah blah here i am just incase.........

Then go tto a club where there are single males........they hit on your SO try to get her alone and talk her in to IT etc.......Un freaking believable

My SO had to ask me to two times to ask these "gentlemen to respect her wish of NO and stop asking" this was at a popular Swinger bar.. these guys got in posing as a couple with another woman that are just friends

It happens all the time.. I spoke with others at that club and YES they have that problem all them time and they try to ID these guys....

lol, I still don't see how this applies to all single males, but I understand your frustration. I think this has more to do with slimy people than a whole subset of the lifestyle.

MFMs wouldn't be possible without! Well... pretty hard, anyways.

Post an ad on SLS or Craigs List and make sure you post NO SINGLE MALES or NO MALES wanted.

On SLS, why don't you just block single males?

It doesn't matter what you put in ads, someone who doesn't fit you wants/desires will contact you. Age, weight, smoke/don't smoke -- it doesn't matter. And I'd venture to say ALL of us have received email from folks who clearly didn't read our ad ... if they had, they would have never emailed us.

We're here for ya; glad to get whatever off your chest. But, like others have said, a few bad apples don't keep the population from making apple pie. (man, that was lame ... LOL).

I love the responses "long lasting" "I can eat for hours" "make her cum multiple times" "I have a 9 inch"

"no im not married"

RANT off

You're in Dallas? I guess that blows the whole "Southern Gentleman" thing out of the water. Unless only single YANKEE males go to the club(s) you frequent. :D

As a single male in the lifestyle, the only thing I can truly promise the female of a couple is something different than what she has at home. I might be better or worse at oral and intercourse, taller or shorter, skinnier or fatter, with a longer or shorter or wider or narrower dick, with a better or worse sense of humor, longer lasting or a quick-cummer in comparison, making her cum more times or fewer times or not at all, etc., etc., etc.

So, the only big promises I make are to be respectful to both the male and female of the couple, do my best to pleasure her, and -- although we might become friends to a lesser or greater degree -- not get emotionally involved and try to horn in on their relationship. At least that's the list off the top o' my head.

There is a rough comparison between the stereotypical single male in the lifestyle and the stereotypical "Ugly American" tourist. Since you are in the lifestyle you see the rude single males at clubs and encounter them on SLS and other venues because they get in your face either personally or virtually. The polite single males are waiting at the bar or other acceptable areas in the club, talking to friends and networking, engaging in casual conversation, and sitting back waiting for some contact from couples or single females. Maybe he will ask a woman to dance but bow out if she refuses. These guys know that a lifestyle club is a different venue and they have to act differently than if they were cruising the vanilla bars.

On SLS and other sites the polite single guys are the ones who post a thorough and thoughtful profile. They might send out messages to couples or single females, but these will be respectful and maybe even intriguing. And they will NOT contact the couples or single females that note, "NO SINGLE MALES!", but they might contact couples and single females who have not (yet) listed any restrictions with regard to interest. And they are also the guys who are politely waiting to be contacted by the couples and single females who note, "SINGLE MALES, IF WE ARE INTERESTED WE WILL CONTACT YOU!" (I've always wondered if ANY of those couples or SFs have ever contacted a single male on those websites.)

Similarly, there is the stereotype of the "Ugly American" tourist. These are the loud, pushy people who have made no effort to learn about local cultures, and thus offend by their brash actions and general ignorance. Because of their actions, they are noticeable, and they make a bad impression. However, the tourist who tries to understand local customs, isn't overly demanding, and makes an effort to be polite, even after making a mistake, is appreciated, but isn't as high-profile.

Yes, there are a LOT of rude single guys in the lifestyle, but there are a few of us who try to maintain the manners our mothers taught us. (Although mom would be horrified to learn how I was using that education...:eek:)

Thrax

"no im not married"

RANT off

You are right about alot of single men. But there are bad couples too, and I have heard a few complaints about single ladies as well. Alot of "single" men are really lonely, horny husbands looking to cheat on their wives. And yes, its hard as hell to tell the few good single men from the masses of creaps. And YES, the annoying "nice tits" emails are annoying. However, I stand by my belief that there ARE good men out there looking to have fun with. They do bring a fantastic element to the lifestyle and there is a place for them. You have to be very fastidious in your screening process but yes, they are fun when you find the right man.

Oh and Thrax,

with that body all I can say is S N A P!!

I love most of all the intelligent men.

On this board? I rarely see them except for the odd idiot once in a while. There are plenty of single guys on this site that don't fit your description. If there is a need and want for them, they have every right to be in the lifestyle as you.

I think you owe some guys here an apology.

I have heard a few complaints about single ladies as well.
I once believed that I would never turn down a chance for a toss in the hay. Within the last two years, however, I have encountered two different woman at two different on-premise clubs who are not only rude and crude but understand not the meaning of the word "no". Ass-holiness is not the exclusive province of the male gender. :rolleyes:

Guest screaminggood

Which club in Dallas has the aggressive single men? I've been looking for some of those....and no, I'm not being sarcastic. My experience has been that the hosts have glued them to barstools and since I love assertive men, it's difficult for me to know who's whom if they aren't allowed to come on to me. So where are they again?

Which club in Dallas has the aggressive single men? I've been looking for some of those....and no, I'm not being sarcastic. My experience has been that the hosts have glued them to barstools and since I love assertive men, it's difficult for me to know who's whom if they aren't allowed to come on to me. So where are they again?

We have found this as well, when they do allow them in. At the one in San Antonio they have to stay at the bar (actually I am not sure why they even go; they pay more than couples do, single women get in FREE, and they have to sit at the bar unless invited with a couple; then they have to stay with the couple at all times)...so if you like him you have to be the aggressive one sexually. I like flirtatious, assertive men as well so I can understand. Perhaps you should try vanilla bars? I have actually pondered this for times when I am pondering a single male. But yes, I agree on the clubs.

From one single guy to all other single guys...Thrax hit it squarely on the head. I have been "in the lifestyle" since 1981...longer than some of you are old :rolleyes:. I have actually been able to have play time with only five couples and five single women. I had never thought about how many and how often until tonight while reading the posts in this thread. I don't keep score and don't like being a hash mark on someone's bed post so some of those couples I will never see again.

I tried very hard to make sure I was allways respectfull to all my playmates and their spouses, making sure that their pleasure was first and foremost. Each encounter was special...some more so than others and some of these folks are special friends even though we may never play together again.

For those of you who don't want to play in mfm threesomes, thats ok. I personally don't want to spoil your fun because the thing that will cause my "little friend" to loose his interest quicker than anything else is to know someone is not happy in making his acquaintence.

With all that said just this week I have been approached by two couples and one single lady. I have had a "get acquainted meeting" with all of them and one of the couples has asked me to join them in what promises to be a great evening of sexual fun. I didn't make the first move, they did. I have been the gentleman in our conversations and meetings as I will always be. Thats just me.

OP, take heart, there are some really great single guys just waiting for you to make known to them that you have an interest...that is, if you do. Single guys, listen carefully to Thrax...you'll learn a lot!

• Like 1

There are great men out there! Usually I can tell within minutes on IM whether or not this guy is just a joe trying to get laid or an intelligent man looking for a woman to not only have great sex with but also a woman who actually is fun to be around. I have been told by one particular single man who really has his stuff together that he never contacts couples; he lets them contact him. He has a great circle of friends and through friends finds more new couples and singles to play with.

forget about the issue, not all the singles are like that, that type u r talking about is the type of guys that know nuthing about swinging protocoles and politness, they just care about f**king a married woman as a fantasy but dont know what swinging is. but on yhe other hand see how many women had playing with singels and enjoyed it. just look at the full part of the glass. ;)

On the flip side, I would argue that there are plenty of single men who have complete contempt for the plethora of average-looking and most often overweight women who parade themselves around as if they're goddesses. There are two sides to a story. Only in the swinging subculture could average-looking women get away with their holier-than-thou attitudes.

On the flip side, I would argue that there are plenty of single men who have complete contempt for the plethora of average-looking and most often overweight women who parade themselves around as if they're goddesses. There are two sides to a story. Only in the swinging subculture could average-looking women get away with their holier-than-thou attitudes.

OMG, I had to read that twice to register what it said.

Wow. I do not agree with that. I have known heavier vanilla women who are confident and command a room. I don't think that they have "holier than thou" attitudes. I think that they are in an environment that is welcoming to them and allows them to FEEL beautiful like they are. There is no one form of beauty Taylor, be mindful of that. What you see as beautiful may not be seen that way by others. Some look at me and say I'm pretty; others have told me that I'm too skinny for their tastes. Some I'm too brunette. Its all about the individual. And average looking women are MOST of the women in this population. We aren't super models. We are real people; I do not have the time to spend hours every day in a gym with a personal trainer. I don't have $10,000 to drop on a plastic surgeon. So you either accept me for who I am or you go on to the next lady. But in reflection to your statement; I think its a beautiful thing to watch women who normally honestly would not be welcomed in a vanilla club feeling comfortable and sexy enough to let go and have fun.

OMG, I had to read that twice to register what it said.

Wow. I do not agree with that. I have known heavier vanilla women who are confident and command a room. I don't think that they have "holier than thou" attitudes. I think that they are in an environment that is welcoming to them and allows them to FEEL beautiful like they are. There is no one form of beauty Taylor, be mindful of that. What you see as beautiful may not be seen that way by others. Some look at me and say I'm pretty; others have told me that I'm too skinny for their tastes. Some I'm too brunette. Its all about the individual. And average looking women are MOST of the women in this population. We aren't super models. We are real people; I do not have the time to spend hours every day in a gym with a personal trainer. I don't have $10,000 to drop on a plastic surgeon. So you either accept me for who I am or you go on to the next lady. But in reflection to your statement; I think its a beautiful thing to watch women who normally honestly would not be welcomed in a vanilla club feeling comfortable and sexy enough to let go and have fun.

That wasn't my point at all. I was more or less bringing attention to the repulsive behavior of a lot of women in this lifestyle. I think we've all heard about the endless stories regarding annoying single men, but It's about time we hear about the annoying couples/women, too. Single men have gripes, as well. The nerve of some of these women who attempt to make generalizations about single men who choose to swing. Don't get me started on some of their outlandish requirements, too. Likewise, I think the swinging culture creates a faux-reality for some of these women. If it wasn't for the male's motivation of getting an easy lay, most of these women, under normal circumstances, would go unnoticed. I understand that there is not one form of beauty, but presenting yourself as being HEALTHY and mindful of your wellbeing speak volumes. I've witnessed the holier than thou attitudes by some of the most average looking and physically displeasing couples. This is what makes this lifestyle so frustrating at times. You would think the notion of open sex and relationships with strangers would encourage people to lower their guards and just be genuine. Not so. The games, the trivializing, and the bs is no different than the "normal" dating scene. So, perhaps, if you're a couple who always seems to attract the weirdo-single men, maybe you need to pay attention to the signals you're sending out? Stop demonizing single men who choose to swing.

OMG Taylor, you are me with balls LOL.

Blunt blunt blunt. I don't know what to say on this one so I'll just say that I think everyone has a place here. I have single male friends. We do not entertain unicorns because I'm really not bi but have had friends complain about the single ladies. I think there are good and bad in every segment of our subculture, as there are good and bad in society itself. Just be patient, there are friendly couples out there.

There are some really nice single men out there.

i know i have one that visit me twice a week around 10 am (not long after my husband has left for work......)

life is good..

Yep. We are going to a house party next Sat. that is also being attended by one particular single architect. LOL. Great guy. Yes, there definately are single men that are just that, awesome men. They are extremely hard to find though, more like diamonds in the rough than anything.

Just to reiterate (maybe be redundant, even), 'yes' there are many single guys who are great guys. They do in fact understand 'no' and they are not 'pushy.' I am one of them. I have been a club member for 4 years, and while there have been problems/issues with some single guys, there have been more problems/issues with guys who are part of a couple! I go 'above and beyond' to respect in all ways all couples and single women...

One bad apple does not spoil the whole bunch...same is true for guys who are part of a couple. However, there is no question that if you peruse these Internet sites, and/or read books on 'swinging' single guys inevitably get a bad rap. I do know where it comes from, but is there really a need to generalize to all of us??? It is discouraging to consistently read that 'single guys don't understand NO.' SOME don't -- many or most DO. My experiences tell me, and I have quite a few to draw upon, that guys with partners are actually the real problem (further, there are so many more of them)! -- then again, maybe it is just the club that I attend? Moreover, it seems to me that MANY guys who have partners are 'threatened' by single guys? That opens up a whole can of worms, I realize, but that has been my experience/observation -- which begs the question of whether they should be part of the lifestyle at all?

Single guys are the biggest 'concern' for most clubs. Why? Because on one hand they are generally the least desired group (couples and single women [preferably bisexual] are by far the most sort after), while on the other hand they pay exorbitant fees to join the clubs and also to attend any events. So, the clubs need/want their money, yet many would prefer to do away with them (unless of course it is an event centered around MFM and single guys are then often desired).

I could go on and on but I have put in my '2 cents' worth...Happy New Year to all and happy swinging!

I sent several clear face and body pictures; being told "She's not interested, go home" really sucks so I *hoped* to avoid it by sending those.

It did seem kinda like he was setting things up but they're both pretty new to swinging. What happened was that he sent me a message on SLS, I read it in the morning, talked to him on Yahoo IM, and then we met that night. I have to commend them on being ready to meet immediately. Both were polite and interesting; I enjoyed talking and drinking with them.

I think from now on I will insist that both members of the couple have seen pictures of me before I come visit.

This is also another good reason to always meet in a public place. It's a lot less harsh when you meet publicly and then end up going your seperate ways than after you've taken the trouble to go to THEIR house only to get told to go home. That sucks.

We're going to refer back to our post, "Singles, in or out of the lifestyle", we're so put off by single guys in the lifestyle feeling they want to do us a favor, hey I can make it happen for you, you'll be the center of attention, check out my package. Those lines may say one thing, but all we hear is, it's all about me, the single guy.

We've met one single guy in the lifestyle in 13 years that had respect and was willing to pursue without being obnoxious.

We go to socials and clubs looking to meet couples and when a single guy approaches, we are honest and up front. Some seem so shocked and offended, it's so juvenile!

When we meet one in public, if he can hold an intelligent conversation and think with the head on his shoulders, he's got a chance, and it's us, doing him a favor.

...When we meet one in public, if he can hold an intelligent conversation and think with the head on his shoulders, he's got a chance, and it's us, doing him a favor.
As a single male who (I hope) "gets it" with regard to the lifestyle, I can truly say I was with you for that entire post until that last line...actually, the last phrase.

I'm thinkin' it was just casually tossed off.

I hope.

My position is that I'm a single male, knowledgeable concerning the lifestyle, and I hope to sexually engage with single women or couples who accept me for that. I, in turn, hope to find single females and couples (with males not interested in MM activity) in the lifestyle to pursue my interest in mutually-satisfying sexual experiences outside of my vanilla experiences. That is, we all respect each other and try our best to make sure all of us enjoy pleasure without regrets (terribly Gallic, but there you go...:lol:).

I don't enter a single female/couple-lifestyle experience hoping that someone will do me a favor. And frankly, I'm sure most lifestyle single fems and couples don't harbor the same expectations in return.

I apologize if the previous sounds too aggressive, but I thought your post was a tad aggressive. I'm a tad tetchy on the subject -- surprise! -- or maybe because it's Saturday night and I don't have a date, but I'm very happy to discuss it for the enlightenment of all. My apologies if I misinterpreted what you said or reacted too strongly.

Thrax

• Like 1

I'm one of those swinger husbands who really doesn't mind the single guys that much. Are you going to find jerks? Sure. But I've met as many married jerks as I have single jerks in the lifestyle. I figure that had I known about the lifestyle while I was still single, I might have tried it, so I've got nothing against the guys who did.

It is hit and miss even in the vanilla world. How hard is it for a single vanilla dude to get laid on any given weekend?" It has to be even harder in this lifestyle.

Thrax, I've read a lot of your posts, and you've always shown respect. That goes a long way for guys like me. Our SLS profile says no single guys. Not because we have anything against them. Amy is just in more of a pussy mood right now. :lol:

As a single male who (I hope) "gets it" with regard to the lifestyle, I can truly say I was with you for that entire post until that last line...actually, the last phrase.I'm thinkin' it was just casually tossed off.

Guess the last line does sound a bit harsh, but at the time we were posting it, we were being bombarded with messages from a single guys who couldn't get over the fact we didn't want to include them.

And yes there are men who are part of a couple that are rude and clueless, but at least one of the couple "it's known that women have better social skills" that can sense when they are not wanted and move on without having to spell it out for them.

digitaljournal.com/article/249037/Men_vs_Women_A_supply_of_stock_phrases_and_some_facts

It is also important to keep in mind that physical attraction is only part of the equation.

I agree completely. A picture and a profile tells me nothing really, other than if there's an attraction on a physical level. For some of us, we need a bit more than just the physical reaction.

I do feel for JofRIT being at their home. We've never had a first meeting at our home. It's always at public venue. If it's a good meeting, then we've just moved along to the second meeting for the fun at our home. Perhaps in the future you can insist on this - it might actually make couples more comfortable that you are providing an out for them should there be that missing component. Then again, maybe it's rare that couples have that first meeting at their home. It's rare for us... we never hold a first meeting with anyone, couple/single, in our home.

It is hit and miss even in the vanilla world. How hard is it for a single vanilla dude to get laid on any given weekend?" It has to be even harder in this lifestyle.

Hell, I'm married and sometimes can't get laid on a Saturday night (I REALLY hate midterm season being married to a university instructor), so I'd have to agree that vanilla or not, it's just hit or miss. No guarantees at all in any given domain.

When we meet one in public, if he can hold an intelligent conversation and think with the head on his shoulders, he's got a chance, and it's us, doing him a favor.

I don't enter a single female/couple-lifestyle experience hoping that someone will do me a favor. And frankly, I'm sure most lifestyle single fems and couples don't harbor the same expectations in return.

I hate global generalizations against ANY group (thus, I usually say something when the whole "single men suck" theme pops up monthly). But I really dislike the superiority exhibited at times by some couples as it relates to single men. This whole concept of "doing him a favor" is just B.S. IMO. I don't want a single or married guy doing me a "favor" when it comes to sex, and I respect other humans enough to not insult them by doing them a "favor". IMO, it's almost demeaning to me to be putting out as a favor instead as a mutually enjoyable experience. The "favor" mentality is just arrogant, IMO, as if I/we are somehow better and we are just generously donating our time and sexuality to help 'em out? I don't think so. Again, my opinion.

Frankly, Thrax, I'd like to think that the majority that are actually part of the lifestyle don't view the sexual give and take found in this environment as a "favor". And I'd hope to be able to weed out those who do view it as granting a "favor" in either direction.

• Like 2

And yes there are men who are part of a couple that are rude and clueless, but at least one of the couple "it's known that women have better social skills" that can sense when they are not wanted and move on without having to spell it out for them.

Where did that quote come from?

It isn't in the article from Digital.com that you listed, which can be found here. The article makes a bit of fun over the Men vs. Women issue and research regarding it.

A statement by the author pertaining to some of the statements from the research:

"That’s straight out of a sitcom, the Battle of the Stereotypes. If all human relationships were this easy to figure, it’d be worth abolishing the entire species. Too predictable."

Single "GUY" swingers do not understand NO

If people peg single male swingers as a "stereotype," those people will see only what they want and will also draw to themselves that which confirms the stereotype.

LM

Most everything stated on this subject is objective, and true generalizations and blanket statements aren't fair. What it all boils down to is, it's up to every individual or couple to make the choices in life based on knowledge, experience, and feelings. Single men in the lifestyle for us are not something we seek, it's our preference. Sorry if that offends anyone, and as far as doing anyone a favor, that was written out of disgust. We just feel that if we're sharing our greatest gift, our spouse, then the person or people receiving that gift should be respectful and mindful of the people presenting it. In our opinion!

Kind of glad this thread is still going so I can give some current information on the difference.

In the last three weekends I have had to ask SIX couples to leave the club, four of them we told to not come back. One couple for being just to drunk, five for not knowing that you ASK FIRST before getting involved in others actions or that No means NO! Had a husband tell me it was ok for him to do what he was doing because he is part of a couple and his wife was there! :eek:

In those same three weekends I also had to remove three single men. Two for being drunk, one for once again touching without asking.

Considering that we have seen over 2500 people at the club in the last three weeks that is not a lot of people but I think since some don't want to party with the single guys they tend to look at what they are doing and not at what the Couples are doing.

Respect needs to go both ways. No one is really offering anything different then the next person.

No one is really offering anything different then the next person.

Well no, single guys offer something different than a couple ;)

I'd also be willing to bet the vegas clubs are very much newbie central, due to its location.

Its a bit different in the more closed atmosphere out here in Chicago, where after a while you seem to know, met, or at least seen the profile of everyone involved.

Parts of a message exchange from today is repeated here. Single Guy X: Have a look at my profile and let me know if you are interested. Us: We're flattered that our profile has drawn your attention but we are not looking for single men. Single Guy X: But your profile didn't say anything about not looking for single men.

So typical. Yes, there are some good ones out there. But it is so hard to sort through all of the buttholes. Sure, we have nothing in our profile about not wanting single men. Neither do we mention exclusions for sheep.

• Like 1

Neither do we mention exclusions for sheep.
Bah! Ewe mean that?

:D

Thrax

Well no, single guys offer something different than a couple ;)

I am going to agree with you on this one Chicup. Not a one of the single guys told me it was ok for them to act like an asshole because they had their wife with them. They also did not give me any nonsense when I asked them to leave, wish I could say that about the couples. :surrend: