fun_couple

Blowjobs.... Guys do you orgasm from just oral?

Things have evolved quite a bit here...

Mrs used to be a complete prude, didn't like to give oral was neutral about receiving it: it didn't turn her really on, however sometimes she had rather intense orgasms from it (I guess she didn't want to ask for it as she didn't want to give it back).

As far as giving it, she really didn't like it, and well for years she gave it only 1x or 2x a year on a special occasion to please me... (she thought a penis was dirty, would not touch it with her lips or tongue even a minute after I showered...).

Getting it from others really turned me on, and I really loved it but no one could make me come. Then we started swinging. One of our swinging partners was really an expert and could make other men come really easily but not me... However it was she who found out something very special: after I had come (eg during intercourse) she started to blow me and I ended up having feelings much stronger than regular orgasms. I almost went through the roof.

For reasons too long to explain my wife suddenly changed her mind on giving me oral sex and for the last six months she's can not only turn me on but also make me come whenever SHE wants. This can be after 5 minutes or after an hour... and she knows exactly what to do after a I came... So now I not only get blown almost too many times (she loves getting me that excited), but also much more intense.

And yes I cum in her mouth, something she wouldn't have done a few years ago.

J. CAN orgasm from just oral sex, but he won't. He thinks it's "forceful" to do so. I've explained that I wouldn't mind him cumming in my mouth. I'd actually find it to be a wonderful change, but he won't. It's okay - I'm not complaining. Haha. It's actually a challenge for me. For the past 3 years I've been trying to make it so he just can't help himself. It hasn't work. :( Boo.

I used to think I wouldn't be able to come from oral. But then the blowjob got better. Now I know I can, but Mrs. Truelove would rather me tell her I'm getting close and just cum on her breasts. I kind of turns me on because she is choosing where I cum. That's when I realized it didn't matter to me where I do, just as long as the woman wanted me to in a certain spot. Huge turn on.

Mr. Truelove

Never had a problem getting off to even the worst blowjob. The problem has been just the opposite actually.

OK, let me chime in on this too. Male half here. I can have an orgasm WAY easier from oral than regular sex. ::P:

Part of it is because there is just something incredibly sexy about a woman taking your manhood into her mouth. I love it!!! :D

On the other hand, Amy is very, very good at it. She was when we met. That was WAY before we would even have considered the lifestyle. We had the ole "how many have you been with before me" discussion. She said 4. Finally I asked her one day, "how did you get so good at blowjobs with only four guys?"

As it turns out, she wasn't counting the guys she blew in college. That was apparently an intermural sport where she went. She said, "I blew a few guys in college."

"How many is a few?"

"About 50 or so." :eek:

:rolleyes:

OK, now that makes sense. :lol: Well needless to say, she is trying to break that record so that she can say she has blown more since she's been married than before.

God bless her. :lol:

I ask this question because my guy, has a very difficult time reaching orgasm from oral stimulation alone. (And if he's tired, forget, I could try alnight & still nothing) & yes, I'm doing it properly ::P: I have brought many other men to orgasm without a problem.

Thanks for your input!

I have a very difficult time cumming from oral.

Matter of fact the first time I got off from oral was at a swing party. In the past I had never cum from just getting head. I wondered if this was something unique to me or were there other guy's with this same issue. :confused:

Wow... I'm surprised I hadn't answer to this previously.

Same here, Mr. WS!

I can with Mrs. Spoo. It isn't easy, but I can. In a play situation, though, I tend to think of things as being fairly linear. Because of condoms, I tend to go from step to step to step - with the last step being intercourse, which is where I typically finish.

But, I have met some women with a real talent in that area. I wouldn't mind finishing that way, but I think I'd have to play with a woman who didn't mind less linear play. If that makes sense.

That said - I am pretty much a challenge that way.

Spoomonkey

Thanks for the posts everyone!

Lets just say I haven't given up!!!!! I'll get lockjaw from trying before I give-up completely!

I am the same way!! :lol:

I can come relatively quickly from getting a blowjob, especially if it is the first time I have orgasmed that day. If the woman is skilled at giving blowjobs, I have no trouble. There is no better sensation than having a set of warm, moist female lips working on my cock! I can usually come quicker from a blowjob than from intercourse.

I cum very easily, Also my wife usually cums when giving me a blow job. But its hard for her to come when I go down on her.

Yep. If it is done properly and without interuption. It works better if the girl keeps it in and doesn't have issues with a guy ejaculating in her mouth.

Yes, I can. As long as there is no interuption. If the girl isn't afraid of a guy cumming in her mouth, then it is all good.

WOW! First timer here and a male , but how can a guy not cum from oral sex, its one of the best ways to cum! I can not believe that, I love , adore, want a woman that can and will give me oral till I cum, Is itbetter than sex? not always but I think I would take it more than just sex, Love you ladies that Give Good Head! : )

It's only been 3 women in my sexual life that have been able to make me cum from oral and one of them fortunately is my wife. I have a certain way of wanting to receive head that can get me off but only a few have been able to keep up to accomplish it. For me is sucking on my head because for one from practice I've made it bigger than it used to be and having sucked and licked is guaranteed to blast me off but you cant be too soft or too rough.

P loves to give head it makes her very wet and horny so when she asks me to come in her mouth or breasts its only polite to oblige

I think that you need to ask him about his past and what happened or he needs to talk to a therapist because there is a blockage there either mental or physical...

Yes, Jay orgasms just from oral when the woman is skilled and really does enjoy giving blow jobs. :facelick:

I use to have the same problem years ago. My problem was i was concerned with her acceptance of me cumming in her mouth, sure she said it was ok, but during the act you are not honestly having much of a conversation. and I always had a feeling in the back of my mind she would not enjoy it. Its a mental thing. the way around it for me was to RELAX!!

Try this out , add more mental (verbal) stimulation, talk dirty to him, the good boy role will be thrown out of his head. work him up with your hand (alot of saliva or lube is needed).whille concentrating more oral attention to his testicals. So the first time expect to be there awhile, dont mention about him cumming in your mouth, but when he does take him in your mouth. all he needs to do , is actually do it once or twice and it will be a whole lot easier.

So by no mean dont feel you arent pleasing, actually the opposite , you have done something right for him to hold you in such high reguards of respect. Hope this helps.

Yes the SO can orgasm from just oral alone. He is another one that likes oral more than he like sex. If my head and neck could be attach to his penis 24/7, He would be the happiest man alive.:lol:

It took me years to get my wife to give head. One of her stipulations, once she agreed, was that I not cum in her mouth. I became very adept in holding off and now that I don't think she would mind, I don't seem to get the release needed to do it.

Had to threaten to stop giving her oral before she would even try to reciprocate.

This was particularly distressing for me because I really do like going down on her.

My wife gives a great BJ, and when she wants to make me cum, I am putty in her hands. There have been a few, very rare occasions in the past 29 years that I couldn't cum when she wanted me to; I either had too much to drink or I just couldn't relax and enjoy it.

Something to try to help a man cum during bj is: position : man on back

bj giver: on knees ass in air acting like being banged(visual sitmuli) givers forehead on mans stomach/body while really wet mouth sliding rocking up/down slight suction/moaning.

If hes taking too long, I do that and it doesnt take long. I dont know if its the ass moving, the not looking at him, or that it most simulates the sex postion.

The best thing its to let the person know you are not in a hurry and you are truly enjoying what you are doing. Has always worked for me.

Never heard of a guy who didn't come from being sucked before, but I guess there is always somebody. Just hard to believe