MontyCarnaval

John & Allie of Swingercast?

My wife and I are big fans of Swingercast. I have listened to every episode and some several times. I listen to learn from them and make careful notes of what not to do and what matters most if you wish to enter the lifestyle. I can't help but notice that it has been 9 months since their last episode or update. Are they just having fun and taking care of business? I understand if that's the case. I just hope they are still doing great as I think they are an inspiring, fun and awesome couple.

I have emailed them through their website to check-in.

Does anybody have the 411 on John & Allie?

If so, tell them to drop us fans a line and let them know they are doing fine.

Likewise, we have enjoyed every episode of Swingercast, and, practised what we have learnt when we interact sexually with another couple. We do go all out with the other couple for all sexual activities, upto and including intercourse with the other wife/husband, many times, bareback for full enjoyment and intimate contact with each other's genitals which leads to ejaculation and fulfillment of our sexual desires and multiple orgasms. Sorry to say we have missed these episodes. We do not have any contact information for John and Ellie.

Just an update if anyone is curious.

I received a very sweet email from Allie.

I was relieved to hear John and Allie are doing great!

They are busy and have recorded a lot of new audio.

Fans should expect new podcasts as soon as they are not having quite as much fun (my choice of words).

• Like 1

Great news, was the first podcast about the LS I followed, always listened to it during boring car trips.

• Like 1

We are dear friends with them for many years, though we live in opposite coasts and don't get to see them nearly as often as we would like. Like most of us, they have a very busy vanilla life...and like most of us....it can really take over this hobby of ours. We've seen first hand just what it takes to put a podcast together, especially as professional as theirs is. Wow, talk about a time suck. Glad to hear they are back and highly recommend joining their trip to Naughty in N'Awlins. Great couple that puts together a great group.