Elusive BiFem

How Did You Come Up With Your User/Screen Name?

Sweet Pea is a name of endearment my Father spoke to me. Nobody else ever used it. My Mother is probably the only other who knows this name. Now you know.

iceman is a call sign i had in service for our arty net......and the missus when she joins will be mrs.iceman..........lol

Mr. CB here -

When I decided to join this forum I had been sitting at my computer for several minutes trying to think of a screen name and still no ideas. At the time I had just made a delicious cup of strong, black coffee...I love a good cup of coffee, and decided on CoffeeBlack.

I kinda wish I had came up with something more erotic...oh well, what's done is done.

Our name comes from the fact that we love doing crossword puzzles together. It also seems appropriate because we like smart people and we're kind of nerdy.

Crosswords said:
we're kind of nerdy.

We're nerdy, too. And biracial. After that, it was easy.

l33d40e5e0000_1_13415.jpg

Totally random... I was trying to be cutesy and to me it's funny... Remember the rabbit from the cartoon Bambi.. That's me. :p

Since I'm the primary poster and Mr just reads, I made one that describes me. There's a type of yoga I practice (one of several) called hot yoga. I'm a mom, so it's pretty self explanatory.

We lived in Maui until June, I've always had Jane as a secondary identity and it is impossible to be truly anonymous in Maui, so I was being ironic. ;)

We're a couple. We do nothing of the sort when we're not out of town except talk about it because our family and friends can't know.

Our screen names are personal symbology. He is the dagger and I the rose. Hard, forged in fire and sharp is Dagger.Soft velvet, secrets hidden within the folds, waiting for the right touch to open and bloom but with sharp thorns for those who touch wrong am I.

I looked through the thesaurus for something short and unique, that expressed my joy for life.

Well, unlike some here or one's we could have chosen, it's pretty self-explanatory. Though we've been involved in threesomes and multiple couples, to us the ideal situation is a one-on-one with a single couple, thus Fours Company :).

We also figured for those here old enough to remember, it was a nice play on the whole "Threes Company" variation which of course was a play itself on the Two's Company theory.

I got the name from an album I always liked, "Powerglide" by the New Riders of the Purple Sage, a spin off group from the Dead. I just always thought it sounded cool.

His friends always call him fuzzy cause he has a fuzzy afro on top of his head. We also consider ourselves to be warm fun people, so we are fuzzy. What we have come to realize is that people thinks this means we don't shave... which we don't really shave down there, however, we scape nicely and keep well trimmed. I guess this is kind of a perk then, no one expects me to be completely shaved down there. =-) Duo seems self explanatory.

We thought about it for a while. We wanted to be different and descriptive. We are married so MrMrs is obvious and we are both slightly fluffy so Jiggly.

We are regulars at a couple clubs and we are and will always be know as the Jigglys.

We went for something cheeky & playful. Initially we wanted to include the word frisky, however that just had us both thinking about cats and their food and that just wouldn't do. Then we came up with the word RompUs which made us smile so it stuck. On this board RompUs was taken so I tacked on play and TaDa!

she's a squirter, correction, she's a gusher and a soaker... at first he suggested MessySheets, but that didn't sound very sexy, so she suggested JuicySheets...

• Like 1

Well first I was a nerd. And then I had a crush on doctor #9, then a bigger crush on #10, then a bigger one on Rose. And because I married another nerd, he got it and deemed it an awesome name. And anyone who gets it immediately gets extra credit hotness points :)

• Like 3

Ours should be obvious but just in case. itsoktolook came about when we went to a nude beach for the fist time and notice how it was ok to look.

• Like 1

Guest BigBenC1987

First name, initial of surname, birth year and the pre-fix a cheeky reference to my endowment also that it's a well known UK landmark so ties in nicely.

Well the screen name we use here is Formybubu.

Her nickname was bubu and she would always answer yes Yogi. So since being in the LS was for her so it is Formybubu.

The one that we have been changing too where we can is Jinglzz as she is a belly dancer (the sound of the Hip Scarf) and when we are at a club or house party you know she was moving as she Jinglzz when she walks.

• Like 1

Glida Promounced 'Gleedah' means 'ice cream' in Hebrew...sweet, smooth, creamy, cool but melts on the tongue and comes in many flavours :facelick:

We live in Placer County in California. Placer, as in placer gold. Goldco = Gold County or Gold Country (what the greater area is called) Couple.

• Like 1

GMOFLEISURE ..short for Gentleman of Leisure. Partially a reference to the Esteban Vihaio character in the movie Kill Bill

& part a ironic reference to my twelve hour work days I work running a business and doing volunteer social work.

Our screen name, "CoupleInMD79", is a monument to ultra-literal lack of imagination! We are in fact a couple living in Maryland. We had signed up for an adult travel site and a lifestyle resort site as "CoupleInMD", and hoped to use the same handle elsewhere. But of course, that handle was already taken. So we added the "79" at the end, because that is the year that the Mrs. and I graduated from high school. We have at least tried to stick with that same handle on all the swinger "dating" sites- SLS, APG, Kasidie, and Quiver.

• Like 1

Well, my name is not Ed. ED is a medical condition I developed around age 60 after having no problem whatsoever for the previous 48 years. I came to this web site by accident while searching for unconventional solutions when the side by side bath tubs medication did not solve the problem.

• Like 2

Virginia is what I called people in public that were acting like a whiney vagina. And we love vagina.... Soo... VirginiaLuv. ..