alwayscurious34

First time threesome issues, could use some advice

I'm guessing the first answer is yes and the second is...they're not communicating? ;)

I'm guessing the first answer is yes and the second is...they're not communicating? ;)

Yes we are married......and no she does not live in Florida. She did not want any personal info on here like location, etc.

Yes we communicate........better and better all the time.

We both liked some of the additional comments on here, but as she stated we are moving past this now, together......I personally have taken away a lot from this experience and going forward these mistakes just wont happen again. I realize my timing for question asking was far, far from ideal and going forward.....(if we do) we will have a much better game plan ahead of time.........and stick to it!!

Hey @alwayscurious34 & @slevin

I’ve just read this thread 10 years on with great interest, my husband and I are in the early stages of opening up and have learned so much through our communications. 

The saying ‘yes’ in the moment sounds very much like a fawn response to me, I’ve had that happen myself and felt horrible afterwards, for me it’s a cptsd trauma response, it taught me a LOT! 

Your story has pointed out to me just how important sticking to very CLEAR limits is, absolutely no uplevelling in the moment! 

Id love to know, did you guys go on to have a fun journey and did you carry ok swinging? Hope so!x

This thread compelled me to get back on the Swingersboard as a member after having lost my logon and just visiting to read.

Several observations: When we married, my wife expected that we would be monogamous.  I had been so with my ex-wife for 25 years, and although Daniela loved the variety of fucking different men, she thought that was in the past with marriage.  For me, however, it wasn't a big deal if she had a boyfriend or two so long as 1) it supplemented rather than replaced our sex life, 2) there was honesty all around, including with any of her lovers, and 3) I made it clear that I didn't have a need for other pussy.  What made it work is that I did everything for her pleasure, letting her hotwife for a while, did some MFMs with them, and waited for her to almost beg me to fuck another woman.  Eventually we ended up playing within a closed group of married couples.

This thread also makes me appreciate the lack of drama from Daniela; things aren't always perfect (it's hardly ever about sex or a play partner), but we hash it out quickly and move on.

• Like 3