craig1991

Question for women who like dp sex

I'm in a relationship with this chick and she likes anal and vaginal sex.

I have been offering to have a mmf threesome but she continually declines saying that she couldn't get over the idea of having sex with someone other than me ... or something like that.

So yesterday I ordered this custom-made type strap-on to dp her myself.

So I was wondering for those of you who dp, is it the mental aspect that made it incredible for you (as in oh my gosh I have several men willing to serve me etc.) or can it still be as pleasurable with one guy that has a toy attached to him?

I would like to know because I don't want to put in a bunch of time and effort for something that is only marginally worthwhile. Personally I know that caressing, sweet nothings, dirty talk, and things of that sort heighten the experience for the woman

but I can't help but feel that since I was not born with two penises, I probably can't satisfy her the way I know I could.

Thank you.

Hi, this is Petra. I do anal with my bf (nothing great for me) and sometimes hubby joins for a DP (which really does get me off). So for me it's the vaginal stimulation that makes a DP good, and yeah, the thought of two guys cumming in me. But you can see I'm already different from your gf and it is so much of a personal thing, I don't think you will get your answer by polling women here.

But sex is an adventure, so if you spend a little time and effort exploring and find you don't like it, so what? Maybe you'll find something else along the way that really is great for your gf and you. Good luck and keep us updated.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

So does that mean that one skilled (imo) and a toy won't be able to satisfy her as much as two regular guys?

My issue is that I won't be able to hit her mental/fantasy side of sex the same way that two men would because of the mere fact that it's only one man, not two servicing her/putting her at their mercy.

The way that I was thinking of doing it is blindfolding her (so that she can fantasize), then have a very active hand caressing all over her upper body, the other hand with the dildo, my penis inside her and my mouth kissing sucking and exploring her lower body and telling her how I love pleasing her and she's a goddess in my eyes etc.

If you were her and had been in dp threesomes do you think this would be good enough?

I take my partner's pleasure very seriously, but I don't share with other men :angry:

She'll be coming back midweek and I'm hoping to surprise her.

Good input from women would be appreciated.

Hello, Petra again back to answer your questions.

craig1991 said:
So does that mean that one skilled (imo) and a toy won't be able to satisfy her as much as two regular guys?

imo, No, not even close. At least for me toys can't substitute for the real thing, including him cumming.

craig1991 said:

My issue is that I won't be able to hit her mental/fantasy side of sex the same way that two men would because of the mere fact that it's only one man, not two servicing her

One guy is just not the same as two real guys physically or mentally.

craig1991 said:

The way that I was thinking of doing it is blindfolding her (so that she can fantasize), then have a very active hand caressing all over her upper body, the other hand with the dildo, my penis inside her and my mouth kissing sucking and exploring her lower body and telling her how I love pleasing her and she's a goddess in my eyes etc.

If you were her and had been in dp threesomes do you think this would be good enough?

I have been in DP threesomes, and no, what you describe wouldn't be good enough. It may be wonderful play, but it is not the same as DP or any other type of MFM threesome. People here on the board, both men and women, get all excited about the first (and every) time they bring another person or persons into have sex with them. They do not come here all excited writing about their experiences playing with toys and pretending it is another person. It is an entirely different thing, believe me.

craig1991 said:
I take my partner's pleasure very seriously, but I don't share with other men

It's not about sharing her with another guy, it's not about the guy at all and shouldn't make you angry, it's about HER and what makes HER happy. Think some more about allowing her to enjoy another guy in whatever way she would like. Not only am I sending you the message "if you really love her you will let her have sexual freedom," but I am also saying that you will come to find that it will make you feel better about yourself and will heighten your own sexual pleasure. I've been down the same road - hubby let me have my bf on the side but I didn't let him play because I was jealous. I came around to letting him have other sex partners as well and the jealousy is now a big turn on. No matter what you do to please her the one thing you cannot give her is the sexual variety we all crave.

craig1991 said:
She'll be coming back midweek and I'm hoping to surprise her.

I hope it turns out to be a wonderful experience. As I said, you need to experiment and not be surprised if not every sexual adventure works out. Please keep us updated.

• Like 1

Craig and Couplers, I have to agree and disagree. I agree with couplers that a toy and fantasy is in no way the same as another man. It can't be, and the reason is highlighted by why he refuses to share her with another man.

I disagree with couplers on what share is about and that it's not about the other guy. For me and my wife it is sharing the experience together AND with the other man. We as a couple sharing another man, a full threesome, rather than a taking turns threesome. Three people sharing each other. The other guy is not just a live cock, but a full participant.

Having other partners separately is a very different experience, with it's own unique pleasures. But it is not a threesome. A full threesome offers sexual geography not possible with just two. Such as DP. Experiences as well as positions multiply with a third or fourth, ones simply not possible when two people couple.

It also needs to be recognized that some men simply can't be comfortable with what Petra suggests. It is a powerful experience to watch your wife with another man, as it is letting her enjoy sexual pleasures alone with another man. While Craig MAY be able to stretch into this, he also may not be able or want to stretch to the point where another man actually enters the scene. What is important is being able to figure out whether you can or cannot. It is also important to refrain from the claim that anyone can or should do it.

• Hot! 1

Dear lord, I really wish I had not read or even asked this.

This is by far the most depressing and discouraging thing I have ever been told about women.

The input is appreciated I guess.

While there is nothing wrong with experimentation and trying new things the fact is she has expressed no interest in what you propose.

This appears to be YOUR fantasy you're pursuing regardless of her.

So try it and if it works it's an experience, if it doesn't work it's an experience. You're overthinking the whole thing.

• Like 1

craig1991 said:
this is by far the most depressing and discouraging thing I have ever been told about women

I am so sorry! It wasn't my intention to discourage you, just to be honest. First thing is that she may love it, we're all different. Second thing is that if she likes this kind of play even a little (and the wild talk that goes with it) perhaps you can move onto even more exciting things like playing with other people. I can definitely recommend that.

Please share with us how it turns out.

Well the first thing about DP is that you (the guy) will feel him (the other guy) on the other side. It can be very unnerving to say the least. The first time I kind of freaked out and pulled away, then totally lost the mood. It took a while to get over that, and when I put it in my mind I was doing it for her, I bit the bullet and got over it. Her getting off like she did made me get over it. It wasn't easy.

My wife loves anal, after a few orgasms from vaginal sex. Her problem with me is she says I'm too thick for her anus. No I am no giant by any means, but she likes guys with slender than average penises when it comes to her back door. Her first "boyfriend" before we got married loved giving girls anal, had a really long, yet narrow penis, and they had anal all the time. We did a 3-some once and while she was riding me, he came up and went into her rear, she kind of looked shocked and that's when I lost it, I guess I didn't expect it. Later she said "it was pretty cool actually, I wish we could try it again". A few weeks later when we all got together, we were making love and he was behind her kissing her, and I would pull out and he would then enter. Then he began entering her rear, then when she came back to me and I entered her, she pulled him close and he started slowly entering her rear, I didn't feel him as much in this position, just more pressure. She really liked this. Once he slipped into her vagina when I was in there, she said it hurt too much having both of us, and that was weird, and I don't think I could ever get used to that!

It takes some practice.

• Hot! 2

Well the first thing about DP is that you (the guy) will feel him (the other guy) on the other side.

Hubby and my bf say the same thing about DP and think that it is the best part of doing it. No one has ever been "unnerved."

she likes guys with slender than average penises when it comes to her back door.

Same here, hubby is above average thickness and for that reason has never been in my bum.

• Like 1

(As I read it) the issue here isn't particularly about DP per se . It's about having a third person join you.

Until if and when that is worked out , the relevant question is not extra partner vs extra toy, but toy vs no extra toy.

• Like 1

I had a girlfriend that was very sexual and would try just about anything. She loved anal sex but never tried DP. She did home toy parties, so she always had access to dildoes and lubes of all kinds. So we were getting prepared for sex and I suggested a DP with a dildo in her pussy and me in her ass. It took a few times to get the correct size of dildo with me in her ass. She loved the DP, but it took a comfortable size dildo to please her. So consider size and shape if you use a toy in your DP !

• Like 2

On 10/26/2023 at 7:04 AM, let's do it again said:

It took a few times to get the correct size of dildo with me in her ass... consider size and shape if you use a toy in your DP !

I agree that the correct size and shape are important, but I disagree that using a dildo is a DP, you need two live, independently moving dicks to qualify. 

For me at least, it's the one going in my bum hole that matters. My pussy is much more accommodating than my bum.  Babies have passed through there.

• Like 2

On 9/30/2011 at 5:03 PM, craig1991 said:

I'm in a relationship with this chick and she likes anal and vaginal sex.

I have been offering to have a mmf threesome but she continually declines saying that she couldn't get over the idea of having sex with someone other than me ... or something like that.

So yesterday I ordered this custom-made type strap-on to dp her myself.

So I was wondering for those of you who dp, is it the mental aspect that made it incredible for you (as in oh my gosh I have several men willing to serve me etc.) or can it still be as pleasurable with one guy that has a toy attached to him?

I would like to know because I don't want to put in a bunch of time and effort for something that is only marginally worthwhile. Personally I know that caressing, sweet nothings, dirty talk, and things of that sort heighten the experience for the woman

but I can't help but feel that since I was not born with two penises, I probably can't satisfy her the way I know I could.

Thank you.