Playingnow

Preferences of Age differences in playmates

That is my wife as well. I thought it might it a problem at first, but it hasn't been. In fact it has been a lot of fun.

I tend to not judge people by their age and let attraction and compatibility determine who I see. My poly partners have ranged from early 30s (similar age) to a partner who was in his early 60s. Everyone has something to offer and variety is the key to keeping things fresh and exciting.

I tend to not judge people

I have a preference, she has a preference, the two were very different. It is not about judging. I like peanut butter, she likes chocolate and and there are just two few Reese's out there. :)

. . .Clearly Hef can find "something in common" with someone much younger.
Yes, he does. He carries a bank roll in his trousers that is as large in circumference as a beer can :D

We agree when age is a deciding factor. Dave is often out of age range for some people in our area. We contact them anyway, with thoughts about their pictures or something positive in their profile. If they contact us back, it's all good.

I happen to love older men. I've been like that since I was in my early 20's. I still happen to like older men.

That is my wife as well. I thought it might it a problem at first, but it hasn't been. In fact it has been a lot of fun.

This always surprises me – the attraction that older men hold for some young ladies. I'm guessing they are in the minority for their age group, but this 60+ gent has hooked up with 5 or 6 gals in their 20s over the last 4 years. Have been together a few times with a couple of them.

I'm always suspicious that there is some ulterior motive on their part, but my experience in every case has turned out to be a purely sensual experience. They just like to be with 'mature' guys. The common theme that I get from them is that they find older guys more patient and attentive to their needs. This seems to compensate for a lower testosterone level. :)

Yes Yes If everybody gets along age is truly ust a number. Although we keep it within 20 years all is usually good

We have this age difference question for all.

Why do different aged groups have difficulties swinging with different aged people? Younger people frown on older ones, older ones frown on younger people.

We ran into this at a party we hosted. A young couple in their early 20s would not allow anyone older than them to play with them which even though we hit it off verbally and enjoyed their conversations, disappointed us telling us we were too old, making us feel inadequate to play.

A friend of ours says she has no desire to play with younger people because she feels like she is playing with her own children (She has none). ?????

I have no problem playing with any age group younger or older but my wife has this hangup as many do.

The difference I notice is the younger women have much more energy and tend to be more orgasmic than older women. Watching younger guys with my wife, I notice they are much more energetic and make her more orgasmic than I can.

Older couples we have played with tend to be more laid back and I have to work a little more to get her to orgasm.

If this makes any since at all.

I would love to hear why you would or wouldn't play with different age groups. A poll perhaps? Would you play with a couple much younger/ older than you?

Hi to all my wife and i fail to see why age must make a diffrence at all after all we are all there for one reason only.recently at a party this came up while talking to a lady much younger than me she said she was there to get laid so what will it matter who did it we had fun that night,i am 60yo she was much younger no problems, my wife is 20years younger than me

Younger couples, what are your thoughts of swinging with older couples, Much older or a little older?

Older couples, what are your thoughts about younger couples, much younger or a little younger?

We find it easy to play with younger couples but my wife says no to very young couples and she says no to much older couples.

We are in our early 50s and had a great opportunity to be with a late twenties couple. Wife said no!

Also size question, Skinny or fat, We are not skinny or huge but age has put some pounds on us. Again we had a chance to be with a couple but they told us no because we were too fat. Hmmmm, They were bean poles. Too skinny.:rollseye:

I have found that every person and situation is different in any case and particularly with respect to age gap.

I'm 63 and was just turned down by a 45 yo couple because of age difference. But I have been involved in various situations where ages ranged from 21 to 68.

It all depends...

Younger couples, what are your thoughts of swinging with older couples, Much older or a little older?

Older couples, what are your thoughts about younger couples, much younger or a little younger?

We find it easy to play with younger couples but my wife says no to very young couples and she says no to much older couples.

We are in our early 50s and had a great opportunity to be with a late twenties couple. Wife said no!

Also size question, Skinny or fat, We are not skinny or huge but age has put some pounds on us. Again we had a chance to be with a couple but they told us no because we were too fat. Hmmmm, They were bean poles. Too skinny.:rollseye:

Okay, we think of ourselves as a young couple, mindset wise anyway, even though we are in our early & mid 40's.

Technically you are older than us, so i will respond. We often play with couples your age, in fact my wife's preference is men in their 50's. So I guess that answers part of the question. My preference is much broader age wise. But at first I was more focused on younger couples, I guess it is a male thing. But I have found the best times I have had have been with my age and older.

We do not get hung up on age too much except we are cautious with couples much younger than ourselves. Mainly because the only bad experiences we have had are with couples 15-18 years our junior. That is not a blanket indictment, just our experience makes us move a bit slower with younger couples. We want to avoid the drama we have witnessed first hand when we were with younger couples. SO we take more time to get to know them.

Because we do look younger than our age, me by a few years (I am told) and my wife by quite a bit, maybe 10 years, we get interest from younger couples. We also have had older couples be a bit cautious with us thinking we are too young, only to warm up when they find we are closer to their age. And younger couples who were surprised we were not younger that have cooled off because of our age. Some couples have a set age limit they will play with and regardless of your appearance will not stray from that. Others don't think about it much, they focus on the chemistry.

In the end age is not really a factor for most, it is more about the attitude and maturity, but ones experience based on age coupled with appearance can make a difference in how you interact.

We are not all that old (mid-30's) and we don't really put an age limit on our partners in either direction. If we enjoy them, we enjoy them. That said, if we are just browsing profiles, we are more likely to take a pass on a much younger couple (early 20's) than a couple in their 50's or even 60's that we might find attractive. We've just encountered too many in that young age range that were not quite mature enough to handle things yet.

Age is really over rated. Been with young and been with old. Both juicy, wet and warm. Both tasted good and were able to fuck for 2+ hours. Can't see an advantage of either. mmmmm maybe older was a little less inhibited??? Enjoyed both very much. Guess the cock couldn't tell the difference. :-)) It is the girls that are hung up on this!!!

• Like 1

I guess its a relative thing. No, not blood relatives.... relative to chemistry, situation, timing etc. My experience is limited. I have had the good fortune to be with ladies who were 15 and 20 years younger, and a couple in my age group. We enjoyed more than one night stands in each of the relationships, so it seemed to me that it was satisfactory for all parties. There's a woman who is 12 years my senior who is one of the sexiest women I have ever met and I'd hop in the sack with her without a moment's hesitation.

As we age, we are less likely to be distracted by youthful vagueries (not sure if that's a word but it seems to fit) and we begin to appreciate and value experiential situations from a different perspective.

JustAskJulie said:
We are not all that old (mid-30's) and we don't really put an age limit on our partners in either direction. If we enjoy them, we enjoy them. That said, if we are just browsing profiles, we are more likely to take a pass on a much younger couple (early 20's) than a couple in their 50's or even 60's that we might find attractive. We've just encountered too many in that young age range that were not quite mature enough to handle things yet.

Agreed...

Mr. H here. Although the young(25 or younger)couples are nice to look at, we prefer to stay within our age range(30-50)due to the maturity issue.

Typically we try to stay away from anyone under the age of 25 (i am 33 and hubby is 43). REason being we just don't want the drama that comes with playing with those that are younger, we've had a few bad experiences. That being said if we met a younger couple at a club and clicked, we'd probably play.

We don't really have an age limit. Typically I would say 50 would be the high end for me but if we met the couple, were attracted and liked them we'd play.

So our tentative guidelines are 25-45 and we are 43 and 33(w).

As for weight, it's not a big issue. We don't mind extra padding at all. We have some of our own. Now that being said someone that was upwards of 300 lbs would we would probably pass on. Hubby and I arent really big people so for us that might get awkward. For me someone could have a smoking body and if they have an ugly face and/or personality I won't have sex with them. I'm very much into personality, of course I like attractive people too but your looks can totally outweigh your personality either way.

i am 63 y.o my wife 42 y.o. at a party talking to a young lady about the age thing she early 20 said she there to get laid what does it matter who she with,this makes a lot of sense as it was a swingers party,what has age to do with it,the three of us ended up having a great time

If the people are cool, interesting, attractive in the physical and (more important) mental......why not. Age is subjective to all involved I suppose.

• Like 1

I dont see why some people think its bad, maturity does not come with age. Since me and the wife are in our early 50s, there is not alot of older couples for us, but we have been with couples as young as 19 to a few years older than us.

We're very new to all this, but here is our experience as far as age goes. We're both early 30's (33 and 34). Mrs. 2 has a lower age limit of 30 and an upper of 45 (she thinks there will be less drama with people out of their 20's). Mr 2 (me) thinks about 25-40 is fine. We had our first full swap over weekend with a couple (the details of which will be written up and shared in the next couple of weeks). He seemed to be mid 40's and we thought she was late 30's. The next day when we were talking to them it came out that she was 48 and he was 47! They have a kid just 7 years younger than me. But the chemistry was good, we were all attracted and playtime was good too. In fact we're planning another playtime soon. So my point is that at this time age is just a number to us, at least on the upper end. If we all like each other and everyone is comfortable then why rule someone out due to age?

We are in our 30's, and we dont even ask age directly. It sometimes comes up in conversation, but it's not a point of contention.

We've never played with anyone in the 60+ range, but they arent ruled out. Moreso depends on how they handle themselves and attraction, and typically at the parties we attend most people are between upper 20's and upper 40's, so that is the age range we have had the most contact with.

My wife has talked with a few young single males, but none of them had their head on straight so they all flopped, and she has pretty much sworn off the under 25 group at this point.

We're both a shade over 60, and prefer to swing with couples near our age: they know more and do it better. But we try not to be prejudiced against the youngsters.

I dont see why some people think its bad

Different ages is not a bad thing. But experience tells us to approach certain things with caution. The very young is one of them. Caution and dislike are very different.

I'm not a couple, but i'm 26 currently, started at 19 and have played with people not legal to drink yet all the way to 30+yrs my senior, including one 55yr old when i was 22 or so. age doesnt really mean anything to me. If I am attracted to you, I'm good to go.

Size, well, im not insanely picky. I've played with scary thin women and some that border on BBW. most are in the middle to thinner side. Guys, I prefer a little meat, so havent really played with many very skinny guys. But, a big beer gut is a turn off for me unless your personality is so amazing that I cant keep my hands off you. by the same token, a guy who looks like a meathead (i.e. way too much time in the gym) gets even less of a shot with me, as my experiences with them have left me with some not too nice opinions of guys who look like that.

Guest Aching

We are "newbies" in our early 60s but both in excellent shape, and were interested in people reasonably close to our age--at least in their 50s. One day we were chatting with a young couple--early 30s--who had sent an IM to us regarding our profile that they liked.

After some discussion, we mentioned again that we were close to 30 years older than they were, and that we have kids older than them and questioned why they would even consider us--not that we weren't flattered--but it didn't make sense to us that this young couple wouldn't let go and had they been closer to where we lived, we believe they would have wanted to get together.

It sounded to us that WE would be more uncomfortable than THEY! An interesting turn of events. Here we were thinking that we were limited to mostly older couples--and that was perfectly OK with us.

Their explanation was that some "younger" people they had participated with, were way too immature and were not that interesting to them. So they were looking for older, more "mature" persons. And maybe it helped that we get mistaken for some well known "Hollywood" people occasionally when they see our pictures. But we're not THAT great, and certainly have our flaws, as any couple in their 60s probably does.

So all anyone can glean from this post is that SOME young couples actually look for older couples, so "never say never" again.

I didn't marry until relativly late , so I will have to also draw on my single years.

For various reasons I didn't feel much in common with the bulk of my age cohort in the era and location ( not totally antisocial , but a closer circle of friends) . For general socializing was equally comfortable late teens to at least late 40s ( me in my 20s) . All depended the individuals. For dating , or otherwise persueing likewise a broad range.

The eventual Mrs JPB had some key background elements in common , and likewise was generally comfortable with wide age ranges.

During the "meeting people" years , there were other aspect rather than age that were primary factor in meeting playmates. But did observe that a birthday starting with "4" was seeming a boundry line for lots of others.

And now I seem to be prematurly turning into a grouch reprobate who can't hardly stand most young whippersnappers.