8inches

Are single females in the lifestyle less "hot" than married females?

Hi,

I personally don't know why a single woman would 'hang' at swinger events at all unless she is only looking for attention and for some reason isn't able to attract that for herself eleswhere. Why would that be?

KinkyKat

I am a single woman who hangs out at swinger events and I am not looking for attention, I am looking for sex.

Yeah, I guess I could go hang out at a vanilla club, but then I have to listen to men whine about the ex wife and the job and the ex girlfriend and blah blah blah. When you are "dating" or meeting new vanilla people, there is this societal norm of small talk that seems to have to occur. Then, there is this "will she, won't she" awkwardness about the whole sex issue.

Personally, I am not really interested in dating, my time is limited and I have enough going on in my life that I really don't have space for someone else. What I do have is a physical need and a couple of hours on the weekends to fill that need.

As far as the whole hotness thing, OK, I don't "look" hot. I look like a school mom that brings cupcakes to class. I am pretty hot, though, under my skin. I could say the same for most of the single men I have met at swinger clubs. I don't think any of the guys I have been with would have attracted me purely on a physical level. But, in that setting, the way they carry themselves made them very atrractive for the purpose of the evening. I would have missed out on some great encounters if I only had sex with pretty people.

I guess I could go hang out at a vanilla club, but then I have to listen to men whine about the ex wife and the job and the ex girlfriend and blah blah blah. When you are "dating" or meeting new vanilla people, there is this societal norm of small talk that seems to have to occur. Then, there is this "will she, won't she" awkwardness about the whole sex issue.
the male half here -

You don't have to listen to anything. All you have to do is walk up to a guy and say "Hello, wanna fuck?" and if we're interested, we'll git 'er done. You don't have to be hot, being easy makes up for a lot of hot, which is what I think the original post was asking.

If we're making small talk with you in a bar, it's because we think we need to to get in your drawers. it's very simple - you hot-we talk, you not hot-we not talk, but maybe we fuck.

If you tell us from the get-go that we don't need to talk, we'll get right down to business and maybe save some money we would have spent on drinks. (which we will use to buy drinks for women that won't have sex with us unless we talk, and spend some money on them)

i believe you will find this works as well in vanilla bars as swing clubs.

In the club I usually frequent the less "perfect" single girls seem to have a lot more fun then the "perfect" ones, mostly because the "perfect" ones often seem to search equally "perfect" couples or males, while the less perfect ones have no problems to deal with couples or guys that are also not "perfect"

• Like 1

My experience has been there is a pretty equal number percentage wise of attractive and unattractive single and married women.

I say percentage wise just because there are so many more married than single.

I agree on personality being a big part of it though. but I find the equal percentages to apply to personality as well as looks.

What i do find interesting though is how many people make assumptions about personality based on looks. I get so many people who get to know me and are honestly surprised to find out i'm a nice person, simply because they had assumed that since i'm attractive, I must be a bitch (yes they used those words). yikes.