mfmswing

Married white female with black boyfriend.

I am a married white female who has been dating a black man for four months now. Our relationship is purely sexual and my husband knows about the whole thing and thinks of it as a turn on. My boyfriend joins my husband and I for a threesome once or twice per month, but for the most part I spend time with him alone. My husband loves for me to bring him home the evidence and listen to my account of what happened when I was out. I was just wondering if there are any other couples out there who have similar arrangements within their relationships. If there are, I would love to talk about our fun.

Hello, we are constructed the same Married white female with black swing partner. I see where you coming from. I am the male half, my wife and I primarily play as a couple and usually mfm. we both prefer mfm because we truly love what is there for both of us. I just love her pleasure and she loves to get them. we treat our play experience as normal as possible, respecting all rules and really going for the gusto. we have played where she has been with him alone, mainly from my incouraging but not at all like she doesn't want to. for her the ability comes from knowing I am totally turned on and we are using it possitively withing our sex lifes, and she also has the comfort of knowing that she can't do anything wrong. Not just that but we also know that our male partner will never do anything to ruin the trust and respect that is there. The rule is pretty much if it happens just know that she isn't being disrespectful and pretty feel safe in indulging atleast as much as she is. That kinda makes his position easier. He doesn't have to worry about something being wrong, he is only fucking as hard or like she wants to. he also fully understands that from my stand point I trusts them both and know that nothing would go wrong. with that being said. yes she can play by herself (with this person only) and chooses not to and I don't push it. let me ask you, what was it that got you started in mfm leading into mf play with your play partner and is he your steady play partner?

Yes he is my steady partner, we call him my boyfriend. We got started in mfm play a bunch of years ago at a party that turned into a swing party by accident. My husband and I were just dating and it ended up with one of my male friends joining us for mfm fun. The whole experience turned us both on so much that we started to do it a couple times a week. I met me current boyfriend two years ago and I see him every fri night and sometimes he comes over for mfm with me and hubby. I like this arraignment better than having sex with many men, (not that I don’t do that every now and then) we let my boyfriend cum in me as we know he is std free. This makes the whole thing much more hot for me as well as hubby.

You call him your boyfriend...I am wondering if there are emotions involved in your arrangement. WHat I mean is...are you poly?

It’s not that we are poly, he’s my longtime regular playmate. We just use the term “boyfriend” to denote that status in our relationship. That’s not to say that I don’t have some type of feelings for this other man, but when it comes down to it, I only love my husband.

It’s not that we are poly, he’s my longtime regular playmate. We just use the term “boyfriend” to denote that status in our relationship. That’s not to say that I don’t have some type of feelings for this other man, but when it comes down to it, I only love my husband.

So tomorrow if your husband asked you to stop seeing this other guy you’d do it?

Sharona had a steady Black boyfriend for about a year (6 months of it he was deployed though.)

We called him her boyfriend and he thought of himself the same way, from what he was telling us. The "L" word was even used between the two of them.

We used the word 'boyfriend' because there was an agreed upon agreement that is was an exclusive arrangement. He didn't play with others, and neither did Sharona (other than me ;) )

Well towards the end of the relationship we became suspicious that he was with others while telling her/us there was no one else.

After a little poking around on Ad sites we found his profile with several 'verifications' from other women stating what a good time they had with him, etc... As well as verifications from him on other women's profiles, all while we were suppose to be 'exclusive'.

Needless to say, it didn't end well. But Sharona had some Awesome sex with him and we had many, many incredible MFMs when things were going good. But we weren't going to be lied to or manipulated.

A steady boyfriend is not something we'll likely do again, because when it ended it hurt. But you never really know. One thing we've learned in our travels is never say never.

(Of course this story has nothing to do with the fact he was black, but the thread title led me to post our story, because at a time in our life Sharona was a Married white female with a black boyfriend.)

So tomorrow if your husband asked you to stop seeing this other guy you’d do it?

Dunno 'bout mfmswing, but in our case, as far as we've come, Spec would need a better reason than "Gee, hon, I'm starting to feel a little insecure".

Hopefully, you've come to grips with these sort of issues long before the need would arise to confront them.

Comments such as the quote above nearly always originate from people unfamiliar with MFM, and what it entails...

There's the problem with finding a "single" guy. I think it would be safer with a couple. Just figure, a single guy needs to get laid a little more often then "once in a while".

HotMoCpl said:
There's the problem with finding a "single" guy. I think it would be safer with a couple. Just figure, a single guy needs to get laid a little more often then "once in a while".

In our case they were having sex together 4- 5 days a week, sometimes more than once a day.

I am a married white female who has been dating a black man for four months now. Our relationship is purely sexual and my husband knows about the whole thing and thinks of it as a turn on. My boyfriend joins my husband and I for a threesome once or twice per month, but for the most part I spend time with him alone. My husband loves for me to bring him home the evidence and listen to my account of what happened when I was out. I was just wondering if there are any other couples out there who have similar arraignments within their relationships. If there are, I would love to talk about our fun.

Actually spectraschain that’s very presumptuous of you because I’m very well aware of what MFM entails and enjoy it a lot. But mfmswing’s relationship far exceeds just a man and his SO getting together on occasion with another guy for a session of fun. Then too since the question I posted was directed at mfmswing and not you anyway I find your opinion superficial and superfluous While to mfmswing’s post it had little to do with MFM anyway and as evidenced by the above quote more to do with the wife’s outside “boy friend” relationship.” And that’s the part I was putting into question was if her husband did grow unhappy with her many times away from him and he requested she quit seeing the “boyfriend” whether she would or not. So no I don't actually see anything at all wrong with that question. After all in any swinger relationship isn't it the primary one that must come first or did this change somewhere along the way to take a backseat to the secondary one?

While I have never had a boy-friend as such, over the years my husband has sometimes encouraged me to get together [one on one], with a friend we have enjoyed threesomes with. And yes, my husband does want a complete narative describing everything that occurred. It's actually been kind of fun (for all three of us!) the few times it's happened.

My first post on this board :)

This is our "preferred" way of swinging. We've tried couples, various combinations of partners, but what we enjoy most is for her to date while I wait. Her latest boyfriend happens to be black, but that's just by chance - she doesn't specifically seek out black guys. There are sites specifically for this style of swinging. If anybody wants to know they can drop me a PM.

Jim

I believe the OP sort of arrangement it's pretty close, if not, to the "cuckoldry" lifestyle. I mean, they play solo, that about bringing home the "proof", calling him his boyfriend (even when it doesn't seems to be a "poly" sort of relationship).

The key point here would be, there exist some degree of humilliation for your hubby in this arrangement (this may not be explicit but something you guess)?

I definitely have to agree a hundred percent with your observations on this sereneiders. Certainly one of the reasons I asked my so bluntly put original question on this thread.

I definitely have to agree a hundred percent with your observations on this sereneiders. Certainly one of the reasons I asked my so bluntly put original question on this thread.

Well, I guess the cuckoldry is a form of D/s relationship, and within the later, BDSM lifestylers says there are two sorts of limits that they call "hard" and "soft" ones, belonging to two different levels in the relationships. As I understand this, "hard" ones are related to the "real" relationship enabling them to "roleplay" in a second level, the "soft" ones land. The soft limits are the ones from the sub, and meant to be pushed by the Dom, while the hard ones comes from both of them, but the ones comming from the subs are the most significant, because the "roleplaying" level is there for as long as the hard limits are respected.

What becomes a hard and a soft limits deppends of the involved individuals. So, as to be abe to tell if this is a cuckoldry, the negative answer to that question would require to know wheter it is a soft or a hard limit. The wife may tease the husband by telling him she would continue seeing this guy even if he doesn't want her to do it... just because this is actually what the husband likes to hear, even if this were not to happen.

In any case, my question purpose is to help define what's going on and, should the OP never heard about the cuckoldry lifestyle, give her a hint on where to look for... further ideas able to enhance their relationship.

In any case, as to avoid victimizing the sub in this sort of relationships, it's interesting to notice something regarding the hard and the soft limits. Since the sub is the one who ultimalelly define the hard limits shaping the relationship, besides what happens in the "roleplay" level, the whole game remains under the sub control.

Yes I would, but as I said he does enjoy it as much as I do.

I believe the OP sort of arrangement it's pretty close, if not, to the "cuckoldry" lifestyle. I mean, they play solo, that about bringing home the "proof", calling him his boyfriend (even when it doesn't seems to be a "poly" sort of relationship).

The key point here would be, there exist some degree of humilliation for your hubby in this arrangement (this may not be explicit but something you guess)?

You got that one totally wrong. For us there is no humiliation aspect in this situation. Hubby just likes to have sex with me after my boyfriend finishes in me, nothing more. We don’t do any of the other things the Cuckold relationships do. He does not eat the other mans cum or I don’t refuse to have sex with him or any other humiliation rituals.

You got that one totally wrong. For us there is no humiliation aspect in this situation. Hubby just likes to have sex with me after my boyfriend finishes in me, nothing more. We don’t do any of the other things the Cuckold relationships do. He does not eat the other mans cum or I don’t refuse to have sex with him or any other humiliation rituals.

Well, I wasn't getting it right nor wrong, but asking a question and providing it grounds. I get it just now that I have an answer from the source :)

Now that I pointed that out, I still have another question for you: what's the race's role here?

I mean, your original question remains valid even if you were not mentioning at all the race of the involved people, but you did it from the scratch, making it relevant enouch as to make it part of the thread title: "Married white female with black boyfriend" (instead of "Married female with boyfriend").

So, does the race provide some sort of thrill the the current recipe for you two? Can you explain this?

I am asking this because I am not completelly convinced. Since you was the one who named the cuckoldry "rituals" you doesn't stick to, even when the racial thing happens to be yet another ritual.

Of course, this could be just a mere coincidence, that you got hooked by this guy who happens to be black, but the same could be happening if the guy were white. Right?

Well, I wasn't getting it right nor wrong, but asking a question and providing it grounds. I get it just now that I have an answer from the source :)

Now that I pointed that out, I still have another question for you: what's the race's role here?

I mean, your original question remains valid even if you were not mentioning at all the race of the involved people, but you did it from the scratch, making it relevant enouch as to make it part of the thread title: "Married white female with black boyfriend" (instead of "Married female with boyfriend").

So, does the race provide some sort of thrill the the current recipe for you two? Can you explain this?

I am asking this because I am not completelly convinced. Since you was the one who named the cuckoldry "rituals" you doesn't stick to, even when the racial thing happens to be yet another ritual.

Of course, this could be just a mere coincidence, that you got hooked by this guy who happens to be black, but the same could be happening if the guy were white. Right?

The only significance is that we like the color contrast of the skin tones, nothing more. You are reading into things far too much. As I said before, we are not into the cuckold lifestyle whatsoever. The only reason we even kept playing with this man we call my BF is that we know him, trust him and enjoy spending time with him on a social level as well as our sex play. My husband is just as free to play with other women as I am with other men, in fact he often brings home women for us to have fmf fun with as well. As far as I understand, this would not be allowed in a Cuckold situation.

This is a great thread. I had no idea so many people were into this sort of thing. It sounds just like us.

There is some humiliation involved for us. Hubby loves for me to tell him how much better my boyfriend is ... whether he really is better is not even relevant, i dont even know which is better. but thats the idea, to create the fantasy for hubby that i am enjoying something with someone else more than i would with him.

the mfm has so many levels. and to some point it is just sex. but you do get attached to a regular partner.

ive no idea if i would stop if my hubby asked me to, he hasnt asked so .. im not going to ask.

ours is black too. Im not sure why but it does seem to be that the third is often a black guy for many couples ... maybe they are just more available ?

In our case, my boyfriend is married, his wife is not too into sex and doesnt mind him getting satisfaction on the side. so its a win win for all of us.

its also fun to talk about

jana

This is a great thread. I had no idea so many people were into this sort of thing. It sounds just like us.

There is some humiliation involved for us. Hubby loves for me to tell him how much better my boyfriend is ... whether he really is better is not even relevant, i dont even know which is better. but thats the idea, to create the fantasy for hubby that i am enjoying something with someone else more than i would with him.

the mfm has so many levels. and to some point it is just sex. but you do get attached to a regular partner.

ive no idea if i would stop if my hubby asked me to, he hasnt asked so .. im not going to ask.

ours is black too. Im not sure why but it does seem to be that the third is often a black guy for many couples ... maybe they are just more available ?

In our case, my boyfriend is married, his wife is not too into sex and doesnt mind him getting satisfaction on the side. so its a win win for all of us.

its also fun to talk about

jana

There may be some degree of humiliation for your hubby in your arrangement, however; in ours there is not. I have never said or even feel that the sex is better with my boyfriend, it is just something we do to add spice. It is the same thing when he brings home another lady, I don’t have an element of humiliation nor does he feel that the sex is better with his lady friend.

The only significance is that we like the color contrast of the skin tones, nothing more. You are reading into things far too much. As I said before, we are not into the cuckold lifestyle whatsoever. The only reason we even kept playing with this man we call my BF is that we know him, trust him and enjoy spending time with him on a social level as well as our sex play. My husband is just as free to play with other women as I am with other men, in fact he often brings home women for us to have fmf fun with as well. As far as I understand, this would not be allowed in a Cuckold situation.

Oh, well, now you added a bit of information telling a lot about you two, and I'd say you have a poly relationship.

We've been in a poly relationship much like the same, just with a girlfriend. My wife isn't bi, better say, she gets into it just because of the effect she produce in me. We've been almost living togheter (the three of us sleeping in the same bed 5 days a week), and she was my wife's best friend (she used to hang togheter, go shopping, go out alone), and I often played solo with this girlfriend, as I did in front of my wife (she was watching), or the three of us togheter. In the meantime we was swinging as well, some times involving our girlfriend and sometimes just my wife and me with another couple.

At all the time it was clear and explicit that there was a "main" relationship (for the sake of preservation should something were wrong), and a "secondary" one with our girlfriend. The fact that we called her "our girlfriend" is just semantics, since I was the one having sex with both (when the three of us were togheter, they "shared" me mostly), so, to corrleate, it would be the same if I were calling her "my girlfriend".

It seems to me your arrangement doesn't differ too much from mine, right?

I would not say that we have a poly relationship because there is no love involved between me and the other man. We use the term boyfriend because he plays with us/me on a regular basis, not because I have any deep feelings for him. As I have said in the past it is just sex and a way to add some spice to our already great sex life. I think that some people are reading too much into my post and seem to think that it is more than what the experience really is.

mfm,

We are the same as you. We are into Sharona being a HotWife, not me being a cuckhold. In fact, any humiliation or disrespect towards me is soooo far from what this is about for us and would be/is Totaly unacceptable.

Like you, we have tried to explain it but people just don't seem to get it. So we stopped trying.

There is a difference between a Cuckhold couple and a HotWife couple. We understand the difference. ;)

There is a message board out there for HotWife couples and Cuckold couples. Reading the two different forums shows the distinct differences between the two.

Originally Posted by Merric

Originally Posted by mfmswing

Yes I would, but as I said he does enjoy it as much as I do.

Originally Posted by mfmswing in reply to sereneiders

Reply to janaandjames Posted by mfmswing

There may be some degree of humiliation for your hubby in your arrangement, however; in ours there is not. I have never said or even feel that the sex is better with my boyfriend, it is just something we do to add spice. It is the same thing when he brings home another lady, I don’t have an element of humiliation nor does he feel that the sex is better with his lady friend.

To mfmswing from Merric

From your original description my first perception of your triad lifestyle was of you and your BF going out, dining, dancing, and of course having sex while all the time laughing at your husband back home who was alone holding his dick while you and your BF were discussing making him ready for a cock cage. However with all this new information you’ve thankfully provided I can see how wrong I was and that indeed your primary relationship does take precedence and that all things are actually equal as shown in those emboldened keys you’ve provided us above. So thanks much for the enlightenment and filling in the blanks. For me you’ve certainly answered my question completely and agreeably. So again thanks mfmswing and I wish you all the very best.

I am a married white female who has been dating a black man for four months now. Our relationship is purely sexual and my husband knows about the whole thing and thinks of it as a turn on. My boyfriend joins my husband and I for a threesome once or twice per month, but for the most part I spend time with him alone. My husband loves for me to bring him home the evidence and listen to my account of what happened when I was out. I was just wondering if there are any other couples out there who have similar arraignments within their relationships. If there are, I would love to talk about our fun.

Interesting...I am the single black male "playmate" with a white couple "friends, I knew the husband in college". I do not play solo with the wife it is always a mfm play date.

This has been going on for 6 years or so, I have taken brakes from playing with them over the years; have a gf that is not into swinging, not interested in playing, wanting time off, etc. etc.

If the husband had his way, we would play ever day...

It has been alot of fun, it has opened my eyes and has forced me to really keep an open mind about how committed couples, married or not, can trust each other and how they view there relationship.

I appologize for "reading too much" here, I just wanted to understand the arrangement. Now, it is perfectly clear for me.

My swinging is limited to one other man besides my husband, although he isn't black. He was my lover (took my virginity at 17) from before I met my husband and it has continued ever since. (And yes, I refer to him as my lover.) We almost always play alone for two reasons: it's easier to get two people's schedules together than three and although my husband is neither turned on or jealous by it, my lover is uncomfortable with watching me having sex with my husband. We get along well and go on vacations together. Hubby will stay in the room (or not) while Red (my lover) and I have sex, but Red leaves when hubby and I are at it. We only had a real mfm once because I wanted DP, but Red didn't like it.

Hubby has had one black woman since we've been married. It was more a turn on for me than him.

Cuckoldry isn't for everybody. I have often wondered just what happened to any guy's self esteem that he would surrender his spouse to another man and be content to hear all the details of just how and where he falls short in providing sexual release for his loved one.

It's one thing to play on an equal basis, but clearly another to sit in the corner and watch or, worse yet, stay at home awaiting news of the latest events.

moo

Hi all, new here. My wife and I have been married for 15 years. In an effort to spice it up we have experimented with new ideas. She had her first black male lover about a month ago and it went really well. Since they have hooked up twice. I am debating watching but not sure what to expect, any advice?

Welcome to the site, glad to have you here with us.

Your first swinging experience can feel almost surreal, it's just such a departure from everything you have programmed to think up until that point when it actually happens.  Many find it surreal in a really awesome way, but, no lie, others find it surreal as in like a nightmare.  Since she's already been playing without you there and everybody is still cool and enjoying things, then you probably have kinda broken the ice so your first time actually seeing it won't be like a couple that just on a whim takes the plunge and full swaps or something. So, I expect it will go ok, but can't promise that. 

If it has been just the two of them alone up until now, having a third there, even if just watching, may throw them off their game too. It may take a couple of tries before everyone gets used to this new arrangement and can really let loose and fully enjoy.