Guest americanswing

Huge dicks?

Guest newplaytoys

:lol::lol: I enjoy a large cock, have had a few that I will not do anal with. Some can be painful, but have found a few guys that understand this and make it enjoyable. Incredible sometimes. But if they are just too big, I enjoy stroking and sucking on them to get them off.

Guest screaminggood

XYZZY07----You sound like you fit the demographic my original post was intended for....so tell me, are there things women won't do with you because of your size?

Chicup, I do know the absolutely stallion-sized guy brought his own condoms with him....wasn't using anything the club offered him, but he did have some that fit him.

Mr. Ivory here. I concur with xyzzy07 about "regular" condoms. They bunch up on me and deaden all sensation. Luckily, I found an amazing condom called "Pleasure Plus" that works really well. It's not just for well-endowed men, but it works well for those of us who have the "bunching" problem.

As for the other part of screaminggood's original post, I'll tell you if anal is a problem as soon as any swing partner offers anal. That hasn't been on the table with anyone we've met. Is anal common among swingers?

IvoryTowers said:
Is anal common among swingers?

Anal seems to be one of those things that almost no one does in swinging but if they do, they REALLY do.

We don't do anal and our limited contact with those that were open about doing it all had very poorly endowed males. Our sample size is only two but I don't think it is a coincidence.