Tybee Swing

Ladies: on period, really hot date, what 2 do?

Ladies, help! HELP

What do you do when you've got a very anticipated play date coming up, but old Aunt Flo shows up and may not be all gone before it's time for fun?

Do you always schedule around Aunt Flo and cancel things, or do you have some other solution?

Thanks!

Some women are pretty regular and like clockwork, I usually don't keep track of it...but Mr actually knows usually to the day when it comes. So if we know, then we try to not schedule any swinger activities during those days. If some friends call and say "hey wanna get together tonight?" and it's during that time...I'll tell them, sometimes they reply with that's okay we just wanna see you...sometimes the reply is "we don't care...there's more than one way to skin a cat!".

Mrs

It's so not fair to be a woman sometimes! To spend a whole wonderful weekend on the bench, not on the playing field. :sad:

I thought I heard somewhere/sometime of some kind of "cap" that people use in there. Maybe it's some kind of barrier method of BC or something? I don't remember what it was -- but I've heard of women using something like that to stop the flow for up to several hours so it wouldn't interfere with their fun.

Anybody heard of this? Anybody use some kind of method to block their period and get back on the playing field? I realllly want to carry the ball to the goal line! ;)

YES! The Instead cup works wonders. Just make sure to put in a fresh one right before any sexual activity. I used to use it before swinging. Now, I'm on the pill and just take them continuously and only get a period 4x a year. I don't need a monthly reminder that I can't carry any more children.

jennandjamesinm said:
It's called Instead. Here is a thread that deals with this...

Lifestyle Party With Period? What to Do?

You might also want to consider Softdisc

Hope this helps -

Jenn

I own a similar product called the Diva Cup. It takes the place of a tampon.

It is not, however, useable during intercourse. I bought mine to wear at the (nude) beach.

Thank you all for the links! Does anybody here have personal testimony about these brands and how they work?

Does the man feel it inside of you? Does it interfere, at all? Thanks!!

My advice would be to use it from the start of your period to get used to the feel. It can be felt inside (even though the directions say you shouldn't feel it). I could feel it but it wasn't uncomfortable and my husband used to be able to feel it as well.

I would absolutely let the people you intend to play with know that it's there because if it were to leak during sex, you wouldn't want them freaking out at the sight of blood. It happened to use once when we were going at it rather roughly. It was just us so there really wasn't any freaking out going on but you know what I mean.

Guest CandPinSA
Tybee Swing said:
Ladies, help! HELP

What do you do when you've got a very anticipated play date coming up, but old Aunt Flo shows up and may not be all gone before it's time for fun?

Do you always schedule around Aunt Flo and cancel things, or do you have some other solution?

Thanks!

LOL damn that's gotta suck! Mrs. P is extremely regular, so it wouldn't be a problem for us to schedule, but we can only imagine if we 'forgot' when it would be time for aunt Flo to visit and had to cancel for.

P.S. By the way, I (Mr. C) noticed your ID the other day and meant to mention it.... I love Tybee Island.... I used to be in Augusta, and went down to Savannah all the time! One of my favorite places in GA. Sorry all, didn't mean to change the subject so much, but wanted to throw that in there.

I would absolutely let the people you intend to play wiht know that it's there because if it were to leak during sex, you wouldn't want them freaking out at the sight of blood.

E, a funny image popped into my mind from this. You're in the middle of freaky sex, they spot the spotting....and you tell them they just took your virginity. :eek: Just for the look on their face! Priceless! LOL

P.S. By the way, I (Mr. C) noticed your ID the other day and ment to mention it.... I love Tybee Island.... I used to be in Augusta, and went down to Savannah all the time! One of my favorite places in GA. Sorry all, didn't mean to change the subject so much, but wanted to throw that in there.

We love Tybee, too! We named ourselves "tybee swing" because that's one of the kinky places we two love to have sneaky sex. Do you remember the swings on the beach at Tybee Island? They're like porch swings for two, every few hundred yards, facing the ocean, right beside the dunes. They were just made for randy people! ;)

A scoop of Kitty Litter sprinkled into the panties would probably have the same effect, and save you a bunch of money.

Hey, it works under my motorcycles...

If its Mrs. Chicup we plan at another time.

Good things come to those who wait :)

A scoop of Kitty Litter sprinkled into the panties would probably have the same effect, and save you a bunch of money.

Okay EWWWW!

Hey, it works under my motorcycles...

LMAO! Somehow, I don't think my partners would appreciate that gravelly effect! ::P:

Ok, while most people will go ewwww to this - it does work. You can use a makeup triangle sponge or a small round makeup sponge during that time of the month.

As for playtime - I have done this and it does work for intercourse HOWEVER, I don't allow for my playmates to do oral on me, I just simply let them know I'm on the down side of Aunt Flo's visit so we are good for anything but oral. Just not something I'm comfortable with. As for it being something your partnet can tell - pretty much it's undectable by your playpartner during intercourse.

The only draw back I have found is retrival of the little sponge after the fact - it can be challenging sometime and require assistance.

I too have tried the instead - not a favorite - it does leak and it is dectable by your playpartner and has caused irritation for a playpartner before.

Hope this helps. Don't forget - that time of the month is a great opportunity to lay the ground work socializing and getting to know other couples. Just think of the show you can do performing your BJ as the special feature of the evening..........

The Other Mrs. Menage.......

Never thought about using a sponge. I wonder if the Today Sponge would work then too. Instead of moistening it with water to activate the spermicide, just forgo that step and insert it dry. Might be worth looking into as well.

I only get my period 4x a year due to continuous BCP. If the need ever presents itself, I"ll try it and report back.

Ok, while most people will go ewwww to this - it does work. You can use a makeup triangle sponge or a small round makeup sponge during that time of the month. .......

Always be careful about using anything that is more absorbent that needed for the amount of menstrual flow. Toxic shock syndrome can result.

Hey girls,

I went out after work last night looking for the Instead Soft Cups. The website said Kroger had them, but they weren't there. Tried the biggest pharmacy in town, none there, either. I was going to give them a test-run with Hubby last night to learn to use them correctly and see how well they worked. Since I came home empty-handed, we had our usual wild and crazy sex on our trusty old fluffy purple towel!! :hahaha:

So....I still need to find these things because I know they're going to come in handy for our fun times! Where do you buy yours???

I got mine at Walgreen's. When is your date? I could FedEx you some that I have leftover.

Erika, thank you! You're a sweetheart to offer that.

It looks like it will be all gone before the weekend, after all. It's moving right along. :) I'll check out Walgreen's to be prepared in the future!

No problem, have a great weekend!

They're kind of hard to find in the store too. They're in the tampon/pad aisle but you have to hunt them down. They typically keep them on the top shelf.

Ladies, help! HELP

Thanks!

I am no lady, so, excuse me if I intrude... but, I love sex with a woman in period. My second ever girlfriend, years ago, was into that, that is to say, her period was not going to stop her from having sex, I remember the day she dragged me to the bed, and she just told me to stop the crap, she got on top of me and we had wild sex. I was impressed after I pulled out, and saw my penis all redened, but she smiled, kissed me silly and we went on and on....never looked back, I love it, the smell of blood ( yes, it has a smell,) and the whole thing...it is so exciting...it is a turn on for me.

' My 2 cents. :)

pinquita, I agree. With my hubby, it doesn't slow us down, except maybe the first day of it (I usually don't feel so hot that first day). In fact, I think I'm actually hornier on my period. LOL!

Personally, I wouldn't want to do it while swinging, though. Well, unless I find these Instead cups, and it's not a heavy flow day.

Thanks!

Tybee Swing said:
pinquita, I agree. With my hubby, it doesn't slow us down, except maybe the first day of it (I usually don't feel so hot that first day). In fact, I think I'm actually hornier on my period. LOL!

Personally, I wouldn't want to do it while swinging, though. Well, unless I find these Instead cups, and it's not a heavy flow day.

Thanks!

Tybee S. Totally. My GF and later GF's felt the same way. Some of my other GF's were a little shy about it, until I reassured them I was 100% into it.

I agree also w what you said, with another couple it would be a different story.

I know you will make the best of that encounter.

Good luck.

Chicup said:
If its Mrs. Chicup we plan at another time.

Good things come to those who wait :)

We are the same as the Chicups...we plan another time and agree that good things come to those who wait:). I recently had to cancel for the same reason and the reschedule is tomorrow night...can hardly wait. If I was a part of the other couple ...I would definitely understand and want to re-schedule. Just be honest with the other couple and tell them the situation.

I appreciate all the information given on this thread...I am trying to schedule another time to go to Desire for my husband's b-day and was concerned about the period falling on the dates...relieved to find out there are some alternative emergency fixes...I had no idea. Ran into a woman there last time, crying in the bathroom after starting her period her first night at Desire..felt really bad for her but didn't know what to say...just hugged her at let her cry on my shoulder, and thanked my lucky stars it wasn't me. On another thread about the downsides of swinging...this has got to be one for me, scheduling playtime around Aunt Flo's visit!

All the Best,

Allie

Reading this post I notice a lack of male responses. My question to the guys would be, "If you know it's a woman's time of the month" would it influence you, downside or not. My response is yes, I have done the Mrs. through rain sleet hail, and yeah this as well, but it isn't quite the same. I will do her if she wants, but it usually works better to wait a few days. As for another woman, if I knew she was in the phase then my brain would probably shut off all access to the wanger and I would be left hanging, literally.

Mr. LOL_OMG

Reading this post I notice a lack of male responses. My question to the guys would be, "If you know it's a woman's time of the month" would it influence you, downside or not. My response is yes, I have done the Mrs. through rain sleet hail, and yeah this as well, but it isn't quite the same. I will do her if she wants, but it usually works better to wait a few days. As for another woman, if I knew she was in the phase then my brain would probably shut off all access to the wanger and I would be left hanging, literally.

Mr. LOL_OMG

Hey....I am a man.....are you questioning my masculinity????

LOL...just kiddin....in case you did not see me... :lol:

Naw Pinquita, when I said lack of male responses I meant in a general sense. Having said that I do realize that this question was pointed at the female gender. I just thought more guys might be inclined to respond...since it involes us as well.

Mr. Lol_omg

Sex on my moon feels kinky.

I like it when it first starts the most.

I know that....I become a werewolf as soon as I can sense it.....

kinky and erotic....