bear_and_babe

Can a swinger woman be TOO slutty?

In your opinion is there such a thing as a woman acting too sluty in the lifestyle? In my swing circle being called a slut is a good thing, it is use as a term of endearment but being called too sluty is not. BTW- we define a slut as a woman who likes to play and is very open minded.

I was at the club one night and a woman told me that I had better be careful, that I was being too sluty just because I was dancing topless. I know, the horror, a woman dancing topless in a swing club! She then went on to tell me that men don’t want to play with a woman if she is too sluty. Now this was from a woman who had 4 guys lined up giving them blowjobs in an open room, putting on a show. Not that I think that was too sluty. I think her thinking is a little skewed. I know a woman that will screw anything with a dick, she doesn’t care who or what it is attached to. I am not sure if that is being too sluty or just not being very careful.

So guys, if you think that there is a line where a woman has crossed over from being a slut to being too sluty, what is that line?

It all depends on ones interpretation of the meaning of 'slut'

If a woman enjoys sex and wants to have lots of it..."I know a woman that will screw anything with a dick, she doesn’t care who or what it is attached to"...I wouldnt call her a slut...she is just crazy for sex...like one may be crazy about ...say Golf.

In the eyes of the Vanilla world...all in the lifestyle...would be slutty

I think ..Slut.. is not such a nice word..and so a woman who uses never ending obsenities..acts in a cheap manner..during sex, well may be she could be called a slut...but certainly not any woman who enjoys and wants to have a lot of sex...may be she could be called ...nympy....but certainly not slutty

Anyway... whats Masculine for slut. Just wondering.:rolleyes:

Not for me, usually it's a woman that won't do much or has a lot of rules that is a problem. I like an aggressive, all out woman when it comes to sex. I realize that everyone usually have a line that they won't cross, but I like a woman that rides that line instead of never getting near the line.

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1

According to my partner there's no such thing as too slutty, it's what he finds attractive but suppose its everyone's own outlook on it. Can't say I don't enjoy being slutty as much as he does though

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

I have an opinion and I might be wrong,  but when it comes to sex, it doesn't matter male or female, we all like to let our slutty side out when we have the right partner. 

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

I think it all depends on the situation and location.  I would find something too in-your-face or look-at-me as a turn-off in some situations, like in a group setting at a club, but the same thing in the bedroom could be really hot.  Perceived motivation is important too. If it's an open and honest uninhibited reveling in letting your freak flag fly, then that's a turn-on.  If it's a more self-centered look-at-me competitive thing, then that's a turn-off.

• Like 1

When I was much younger I was intimidated by women who had a strong, uninhibited  sex drive but no more. Women should be free to love and embrace sex as openly and freely as men do. No such thing as "too slutty" in a lifestyle that embraces sexual positivity and adventure!

• Like 1

On 2/23/2006 at 9:06 AM, bear_and_babe said:

In your opinion is there such a thing as a woman acting too slutty in the lifestyle? In my swing circle being called a slut is a good thing, it is use as a term of endearment but being called too slutty is not. BTW- we define a slut as a woman who likes to play and is very open minded.

I was at the club one night and a woman told me that I had better be careful, that I was being too slutty just because I was dancing topless. I know, the horror, a woman dancing topless in a swing club! She then went on to tell me that men don’t want to play with a woman if she is too slutty. Now this was from a woman who had 4 guys lined up giving them blowjobs in an open room, putting on a show. Not that I think that was too slutty. I think her thinking is a little skewed. I know a woman that will screw anything with a dick, she doesn’t care who or what it is attached to. I am not sure if that is being too slutty or just not being very careful.

So guys, if you think that there is a line where a woman has crossed over from being a slut to being too slutty, what is that line?

Recently Rock and I were at a country western bar in San Bernardino we had had a few drinks and sitting with friends . I was wearing a while blouse half cup bra jeans and calf high boots 👢. A guy I did not know asked me to dance I turned to tell Rock I was going to dance with him but he was busy hitting on some dyed and tried cowgirl , I went to dance with the cowboy. He was good looking guy wearing jeans boots and a hoodie. He put his hands on my shoulders then as the music played he put them up around my neck and gave me a kiss. As the music played I could feel is hard cock rub up against me. He then Linda move his right am around. I realized while holding the sleeve of the hoodie he sloypilled out his arm. The hood was a zip up and was unzipped I could feel him playing with my left tit and pinching the nipple as we moved around the dance floor. A few minutes went by and I feel the zipper in my jeans go down. He put his finger in my gstring and started rubbing my clit to the beat of the music. I was getting soo wet when suddenly he stuck his fat I get in my pussy oh my god he held me tightly as we danced and he finger fucked me untill I came!!!! He slowyremoved his finger rubbed my clit a few times Szilard me up squeezed my big d cup tit agin. Then he slides his arm back into sleeve and as the music ended he pulled me close and gave me a deep French kiss. I walked to the table to tell Rock but he was getting head from our neighbors wife oh well I will tell him later.  I love cowboy bars

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

I would say yes, a woman can be too slutty for me, even in the lifestyle.

At first I was intimidated by my future wife having a number that was four to five times mine when we started having sex after we met, even though when single she had a rule of like five dates (she would almost always pay) and two months before having any sex with a guy.  Some boob play and blowjobs as they got close to those hurdles and if all was going well.  Then I embraced her past and enthusiastic attitude towards sex, so much that after we were married I encouraged her to hotwife.  But it was still a slow, measured thing with guys she either knew from her past and got reintroduced, or men she knew and slowly started down the path toward seduction with me involved along the way to make clear what was going on.

Now that we play only within our closed group, I like it a lot better.  It's far away from stranger sex, we all know each other well, and even care about one another.  My wife still plays, a lot, but it is limited to six other well-chosen guys (and their wives), which seems to me a lot better than fucking random men.  There are never condoms, which gives me comfort that because we are closed the danger and nastiness of stranger sex isn't there.

There is in our group, however, plenty of kinky, crazy, "slutty" play, dirty talk, name calling (you haven't lived until a guy and your wife use the word "cunt" while fucking), or watch two other guys DPing your wife.  But somehow it is nowhere near slutty to me as if she just had quick, normal sex using a condom with a stranger.

• Like 3

To each hi/her own. But the lines between slutty/ forward (in your face)/. Can be blurry. 

i (Mr) love to see sexually free women who know what they want and go after it. But we are at a hotel party some time ago. There was a couple attending. She was curvy and had an okay body, lots of freckles, not very attractive but a little makeup could have helped. Not sure if she was trying to put on a show got her man or was really a little desperate but she was propositioning everyone. We heard her hit on 2 other couples and get shot down before she came to us, said hello, almost no intro chit-chat and said “l’ll do anything; suck you dick, eat your pussy. Whatever you want.” We politely passed and went to another part of the room. 

if she would have been a little more attractive, would she have had any takers? Was it slutty or desperate? Which was the turn off?

Another party we went to had  far too many single guys. We decided early in, we were intimidated especially because they were a little too aggressive and were not going to get baked or play. We would have a few drinks, maybe chat, and maybe watch a little. Found the gang bang room with 2 girls. It really kind of disgusted us. Women didn’t seem into it. Guys were too rough and disrespectful and either lined up trying to get in a hole or drinking and jeering from the sideline. Were they too slutty? (We almost had the impression they could have been paid prostitutes.) Anyway grabbed our bottle and left sweating to never go to another event where single guys were allowed. 

• Like 2

I think different occasions and settings can call for different "sluttiness."  My GF has been asked to role-play as a whore and role-play as an innocent virgin school girl.

As far as the setting goes,  if you're walking into a gangbang or glory hole situation you better dig deep and bring your inner slut into it.  If you're going to some black tie swingers event then you may want to pull in the reins a bit.

On 4/27/2023 at 1:46 PM, nusofties said:

Sounds like a great bar!

Sorry I got turned on while telling y’all that did not realize how badly I spelledimage.thumb.jpg.9705fc4e89f18dc3b87b1e77997956b5.jpg 

• Hot! 2

3 hours ago, Rock n Tits said:

Sorry I got turned on while telling y’all that did not realize how badly I spelledimage.thumb.jpg.9705fc4e89f18dc3b87b1e77997956b5.jpg 

That's alright, I didn't even notice the spelling, my eyes were on your picture!

On 9/14/2023 at 11:40 AM, let's do it again said:

That's alright, I didn't even notice the spelling, my eyes were on your picture!

Thank you 

The problem with the term "slut" is that it is subjective and only seems to apply to women. See, a "slut" is usually a woman having more sex than someone else approves of, which also happens to be more sex then they are having themselves.

So no, a woman is allowed to have as much sex with as many partners as she pleases and anyone who has a problem with it can f*ck-off. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WesternSwing said:

The problem with the term "slut" is that it is subjective and only seems to apply to women. See, a "slut" is usually a woman having more sex than someone else approves of, which also happens to be more sex then they are having themselves.

So no, a woman is allowed to have as much sex with as many partners as she pleases and anyone who has a problem with it can f*ck-off. 

I completely disagree, absolutely men can be sluts and it can be a huge turn off to a woman just the same as it can be a huge turn off to be with a woman who’s been around a little too much. It’s called a preference…..just like some woman won’t have sex with a huge cock or some men won’t be with large woman. I personally don’t want anything to do with a woman if she’s okay with doing more than two guys. It’s my personal choice, yes it eliminates some people but it also just my thing. I find woman who go from guy to guy in one night a huge turn off.

6 hours ago, WesternSwing said:

The problem with the term "slut" is that it is subjective and only seems to apply to women.

58 minutes ago, Davdia said:

men can be sluts

I agree, but not for the reason that you may think.  If a man pushes it too far with multiple women, he can not get erect and is depleted of cum for his wife/partner for a final, reclaiming round.  A woman never has a problem going one more time. 

• Like 2