New2theSwingSet

is Kissing Required

thanks so much guys you have helped more then you know. as for cleaning teeth, that im very much aware of brush every day new tooth brush every mouth! and flow, and i go thur a lot of "sugar free" gum.. so that leaves me to the talking part, im working on that and letting him read this, some times writing works better then speaking, when on speaks they tend to speak then think, when one writes you put a lot of though into it so im prying this helps once again thanks so much to evey one who replyed.

When Ms P and I do MMF 3somes, she always kisses the guy. Think about it from his point of view: isn't it a nice thing to be kissed by a smoldering brunette? Besides, it's a great icebreaker if things get a little stuck at that moment when conversation dies down and everyone's waiting for someone to make the first move....

Seems to me if you're going to go as far as to fuck someone, why not kiss them too? Kissing, to me, while it is a huge turn on & intimate, just doesn't seem no where near as intimate as getting naked and working up a sweat together :D . Of course, I'll be able to tell you more about it after I see C kissing another guy for the first time (& hopefully doing more than that, too :fun: ).

Mr. CD30 and I have had many a discussion on this very topic. During the first, we were both dead set against kissing while swinging..then after we thought about it for a while we figured that it would depend on the other couple and our comfort levels with them. But as time goes on and I see this issue more and more (here, during online chat and in some profiles) I feel a bit silly about the fact that we even considered a no kissing rule. That said, maybe I HAVE seen Pretty Woman a time or two :lol: but you really do not think about that when you are making up your boundries (at least I didn't. lol) I think I would still play with a couple that have this rule, again, to each his own as I am sure some of my rules seem crazy to others but they are still mine and all should be respected.

Here are some of my thoughts...

Hug and cheek kiss when greeting people: Fine, polite and very European.

Deep mouth kiss when greeting: Pushy, disrespectful and low class.

Kissing in the heat of the moment MF: OK but a little uncomfortable.

Kissing in the heat of the moment FF: Cool!

Kissing in the heat of the moment MM: The thought makes me nauseous.

Cuddling in bed - MF: OK during the cool down period.

Cuddling in bed - FF: Cool!

Cuddling in bed - MM: Yuck!

Cuddling, hand holding out of bed: No way.

On the last point, a few comments.... I think hand holding or cuddling in public is a territorial declaration in western culture. The statement is: "we are mates and this is our territory". If a guy was to try to hold Anne's hand in public I would feel that he is declaring her as "his property". Oddly this is not the case in eastern cultures where hand holding is casual and common among people of the same sex, even grown men (maybe a Buddhist thing?).

Guest letsplay33

Kissing has always been apart of it for us. We both love kissing and foreplay and I could not see it anyother way.

For us, it's her rule - no kissing. She feels it's too intimate. I respect her position but hope that it changes!

We've only done one MFM then took a 3-year break to have a kid. We're ready to really get started and hope to learn tips from the pros here!

Maybe I'll show her this thread and let her think about her no-kissing rule!

I agree with most of the posts here. Kissing is a must!! Before we had our first experience I wasn't sure about kissing, but as soon as everything started I knew how this was different than what my husband and I share just between us.

T in Cali~

We feel that there's no amount of phsyical interaction that can supercede the years of emotional work that's been done in our relationship.

A kiss, a cuddle, or a hand holding can't stand stronger than waking up next to your partner every day of your life. Living together in the same house for years, for us, is a much stronger glue than a tangling of the tongues.

Sure, you can kiss him... But can you live with him? I think not.

For us, kissing is an important enough part of sexual play that if someone has a no kissing rule we won't play with them. I guess kissing for me is an essential part of getting aroused and sexually excited, without it I just don't get that turned on no matter how hot the woman is.

{L} I'm going to agree, not that we have played yet...but I'm going to need kissing or a lot of "dirty talk" from a confident man to get me aroused. R needs kissing or oral to get him "ready". LOL...I don't think his heart rate ever increases until 8 minutes into it.

Now see here my good man; any more of this unwarranted familiarity and the fuck's off.

:lol::confused::confused::sad::hahaha:

i have to disagree with nearly everyone sorry, kissing to me is important i dont want to kiss anyone i do not love my husband is on the other hand one that beleives kissing is part of sex and part of play i do not want to see him kissing some one else so i simply look away,it does not mean the same to him as it means to me so i try to keep that in mind and let it go,as far as me unless i love you dont kiss me i will play and do nearly every thing you want becaause im mildly submissive so if thats not enough for the person im playing with and they have to kiss then i dont need to play with them my oppinion

i have to disagree with nearly everyone sorry, kissing to me is important i dont want to kiss anyone i do not love my husband is on the other hand one that beleives kissing is part of sex and part of play i do not want to see him kissing some one else so i simply look away,it does not mean the same to him as it means to me so i try to keep that in mind and let it go,as far as me unless i love you dont kiss me i will play and do nearly every thing you want becaause im mildly submissive so if thats not enough for the person im playing with and they have to kiss then i dont need to play with them my oppinion

L& I totally respect that....Kissing is intimate! For many it is "off the menu" reserved for just the S.O. Other couples find 'eye contact' too intimate. To each their own, the only thing that bothers me here with your post is the part about your husband kissing another and you turning away and not looking, if it bothers you....maybe he shouldn't be doing it. As a guy, kissing maybe isn't that important either to me...but then again "dirty talk" and a beautiful body doesn't do enough to get me started. Once started...most couples can avoid the kissing and just have wild animal sex!