JustAskJulie

Why is it So Difficult to find a single female?

Actually, this post reminds me of something I learned when I was 15. The reasons a woman isn't having sex whenver she feels like it is ...

a)...she isn't attracted to her available sex partners

b)...she is ill and can't physically have sex

c)...she has some moral obligation not to have sex and takes that obligation seriously

d)...she is worried about what others would think or do if they knew she had sex with a particular person

Remove all those reasons, and any woman will have sex when she wants to have sex whenever and with whomever she wants. For that reason, women rarely have to look for sex partners, thus don't have to frequent places like swing clubs or join ad sites unless they are either tired of their regular choice of partners or are looking for someone to fulfill a particular fantasy she thinks her regular choice of partners can't fulfill.

Why is it so hard to find single women to swing with? As someone else said, they don't need to look. They just need to choose.

:sad: Just wish some would choose me every once in a while. Maybe I shouldn't be so friend-able to women I like. :sad::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By goatstar
      I am in a situation where there are two straight girls who like me and I know that they don't like girls but I want to have a threesome with them. But I know the only kind of threesome that would be possible would be a FMF threesome where the females don't interact. I have had FFM threesomes where the females interact, but never this scenario.

How would you set about something like this because I do know that there are threesomes in which the females don't interact.
    • By HornyLesbian/Bisexual
      I'll be 50 this year and recently discovered my sexuality. I want to be able to be more spontaneous and not so inhibited about what I want in bed (and out of bed). I'm actually quite sexual but have largely surpassed that for years because of various reasons. There is a local swingers nudist resort that has day passes and I set it my goal to go to their pool this weekend. 

I'm not sure if I'll have the guts to engage in any acts but if I can manage my anxiety I wouldn't mind playing with a girl. 

Any recommendations for a first timer? Especially going on my own. I think I will be okay taking my top off at the pool but not sure how long it will take me to go completely nude. I'm super excited but also nervous. I want to have fabulous sex, have a better body image and stopping myself because of fear. Open to any and all suggestions, especially with how to manage anxiety and not chicken out

Late Blooming Lesbian/BiSexual wanting to Play
    • By SPaige24
      My husband and I have been together for almost 10 years. I have always been bi- curious, but kept it as secret until the last month. Little did I know that he had a small feeling (thanks to a few drunk nights with my friend). Our marriage is very strong, and we are very opened with each other. I told him that I wanted to have a have sexual encounter with another female. He is on board, and we even talked about a MFM threesome as well.

Here is my issue... How do I find someone? That friend is no longer a friend, I can't do dating apps because of my job, and I personally don't want someone we know. I have looked into Swinger Clubs, and I realize that finding a bisexual/lesbian female who is single is hard. We are opened to a couple if need be. I just want my husband there and or involved.

My question is... What is it like going to a swingers club? Will there be people our age (27-30), are "predators" real, and how do I find a club? We are located in Washington, PA.
    • By ready2pla
      If you were to have a wild threesome be it MMF or FFM, what would your wildest fantasy be?
    • By K&JIntimates
      I have single female friend that I've known for the last year and a half. We're pretty comfortable with each other and our kids play together on a regular basis. Over the last year I've had a couple of times when my 'playdar' has given a little bleep with her. Usually by something that she's said or a feeling that there is just something there that I couldn't quite put my finger on. You know what I'm talking about?

Today we went out for coffee and were just talking, usual stuff, and she started talking about wanting to go to an event for a "meet & greet". I haven't been around too much to social events in the vanilla world but I've never heard this term used in any other format than swinging. So I asked her if she'd ever been to a meet and greet before. It might have been the way I said it but her body language and expression was kind of like omg did I say that? She didn't know about K and I and it was a reasonable response.

She's very open minded and our relationship is good so I came out to her that K and I swing and had been to a M&G before. Come to find out that my friend, back in the days before she was married (and subsequently divorced) had led a very 'open' lifestyle. Interesting isn't it? *BEEP* *BEEP*

When I told her that K and I swing and the parameters of our interactions with others she told me she had suspected something of the kind. So I invited her to come out with us some time to the club to enjoy an evening of dancing, a little wine, and (if she met someone she was interested in) a little play. She said she'd like to, just not right now. It's a busy time for everyone and I know that she's got some complications with her ex right now so I left it at an open invite. But that's also why I invited her, a little adult down time is sometimes just what you need.

Her and I both really enjoy and respect our friendship (and that of our boys) and while we briefly discussed the possibility of a play date of the three of us we both decided that it is just that....a possibility. Why screw up a good thing? On the other hand, if our friendship takes a turn in that direction down the road it will (or will not) happen of its own accord.