adventureUS2

How bi are you?

I enjoy oral but nothing else. It turns her on to watch mm oral.:)

Sexually, I am pretty 50/50. Romantically I am probably 70/30 F/M. We've been married almost 35 years, happily. But in situations where I can be out, I flirt shamelessly with both men and women (we are working toward playing with others, but have not gotten there yet. I am a lifelong bi guy, out to her since before we married, we have been monogamous for our entire marriage, but started down the path toward opening up a few years back, we go slowly).

My wife is a bit bi-curious, but has never tried playing with another woman.

I'm what I call an 'orally only bi male'. I totally enjoy sucking guys off and especially while my wife watches or helps out. The wife has no 'desire' to be with other women but has allowed other women to suck her nipples and even go down on her but is repulsed by the idea of her returning the favor. Neither of us want to kiss the same sex.

• Like 1

I do not know the exact answer because I was in a long relationship with a woman and I was always hers. We were in love and faithful to the oath she and I had. We both had been with others before we got together. Her religious beliefs were very strong about this so that was that. Now, she enjoyed telling about her men and boys and it got her hot so it didn't bother me. I learned to enjoy these sessions but she never wanted me to ever go there it was not sexy to her.

Ok I was a bit late for puberty, at least physically, but I had a very curious dirty mind. I loved to kiss the girls in my neighborhood and get kissed back. I also played with my self every chance I got.

Anyway, I stumbled upon a couple at a lake and they were doing it. She was so pretty so I just hid and watched and soon found myself with my shorts down. I was caught when I made a noise. They were pissed and both took my clothes and then made me a part of their night. They used me and made me do them with my mouth. When I was thought I was going back home, they were not done yet. It was just about the most terrible thing ever. Once I got to go I ran home and never told a soul, and buried the memory.

My wife passed in a wreck 18 years ago. Now I have started having dreams about the same thing, being with the couple who had used me. I am so horny when I have the dream. So I now want to do it again and again to see how I feel about it. I want some of both sexes cum and fun. I think it is just open sex no titles

I could not have a relationship with a man. I would love a bi friend for my wife and me. A guy that could help us give each other pleasure. I think I would be a sexual bi. When I am horny, if he is there, lets play. I have never looked at a man and thought 'wow I think he is hot'.

• Like 1

Find myself situationally bi. No problem with oral, haven't tried anal.

• Like 1

I have never had any trouble with licking, sucking, tonguing, flavors, juices, touching, being touched, fingering being fingered, toying, etc.. I do not kiss women for kissing sake but I have snowballed for the guys. I love their reaction. Also 69 with other women always seem to drive the guys batty so of course I am up for that as well. I have no problem burying my face in a woman’s v and vice versa when the need arises. Honestly my fav with other women is oiling our breasts, mushing them together and slipping them back and forth (I know goofy but ohhhh so much fun!). More recently I have discovered that I love to grind with another lady in the X position. I also do so love getting my nipples sucked as well as my V, so it doesn’t matter the sex of the mouth, just do it well. I love putting on a show with other ladies to get the guys to do whatever we want. That is almost always my main motivation but as you can see occasionally others take over… :0 I'd do anything my husband wanted to see or be a part of. I have never desired another woman but I have desired p***y, does all this make sense?

• Like 1

The member here known as Afterwork said it well with regards to my hubby:

The ladies keep things going while the guys recover especially now with finding steady trust worthy couples. We will be opening it all up to bareback at the next get-together so lots of cream pies for all!

We wives are the instigators, influence, encouragers, motivation behind all that the husbands do as they succumb and bend to our desires, requests, and encouragement. The men’s participation with one another is a major turn on for us wives and is very comfortable for the husbands, even my man for the most part. It is easy to motivate the men with bisexual female action such as 69s, X grinding, dildoing (especially linking with a doubled ended one). So I guess we are all what you would call bi-comfortable.

• Like 1

I would not be in a relationship with a guy, nor will I kiss or cuddle a guy, but I've evolved to enjoy giving and receiving oral and anal with men, especially when there's a woman in the mix :)

• Like 1

We are pretty bi-comfortable especially when it comes to play.

The wife likes looking at and playing with women, I like looking at and playing with men.

I think we are both pretty comfortable in saying it's the opposite sex that moves us most. Same sex interplay is a bit of icing on a sweet cake.

• Like 1

Ok,

I do enjoy and love having sex with women, the unbelievable chemistry level I can reach with a woman is something that keeps impressing me, however I DO NOT consider myself a Bisexual, yes sounds ridiculous coming from someone who has had sex with almost equal number of men than women...

But let me articulate, I have never ever considered have a relationship with another woman, I have never felt in love with another woman, never had a romantic moment. The warm and protective feeling to be in a man arms and the goosebumps that a man can make me feel are definitive evidence for me.

A lot of women and some men that swing claim to be bisexual. The question is how bisexual are they.

My wife is very bi she could love a man or a women on the same level. Her bisexuality is not only for the purpose of having sex with another women. Given the hypothetical situation of me not being in the picture she could be happy with a man or a women for her next partner.

Me on the other hand call myself a situational bi sexual, for lack of a better term. Men do not turn me on, but my wife's enthusiasm to see two men having oral sex does turn me on. I have been known to receive the oral pleasure (from a man) and the reaction from my wife really gets me off.

So the question is how bisexual are you? Is it just for sex, could it be more emotional, or is it for the people around you to enjoy?

For me it's just a sexual thing or putting on a show. I'd be willing to just play with guys for a female audience even.

I would classify my wife as physically and quasiemotionally bisexual. While she isn't interested in having a partner who is a woman, she can and does enjoy emotional closeness and physical sex with women. She and her best friend have had several opportunities to be hanging out together, perhaps after shopping and having a drink, and winding up in bed playing and enjoying each other. She loves to point out hot women to me; I'll hear, "There you go..." and look over to see someone I know both she and I would both find arousing.

For myself, I don't see myself having an emotional attachment to a man..I'm not wired to want one as a partner. I'm not aroused by the idea or act of kissing a man, nor am I (nor my wife for that matter) into anal penetration. However, I find both the feminine and masculine body extremely erotic (I'm an artist....maybe that's why?), and the sight any combination of men/women enjoying each other is a huge turn-on for me. Watching either sex masturbate or have sex is fantastic, and as far as participation goes, it's extremely hot to play orally, manually or genital-genital with either sex. I suppose that makes me "physically" bisexual, as opposed to "fully and emotionally bisexual", and similar to my wife who mirrors my interests, except that she LOVES kissing women!!!!! In the end, I suppose nothing beats the feeling of passionately penetrating a woman and bringing her to orgasm.

I don't mind getting close to a guy as long as wife is having fun. I never have done the bi sex and just not my thing. If others like it that is fine.

Her: Bisexual. As in just sex. Toys, giving/receiving oral, making out, etc. Attracted to women, but doesn't have very many female friends and just generally doesn't get along well with other women at an emotional level.

Him: Bisexual. Few experiences with oral and giving/receiving anal. Curious about kissing another guy but no play partners have been interested in that. Likes boobs too much to have a relationship strictly with a guy.

I'm 'bi' as I'll have sex with other males alone. As opposed to situational or group only bi, who do sexual contact only in threesomes or groups & then with limits.

• Like 1

I'm just...bi. Sometimes I go for women, sometimes men. When I go out it's usually the personality that catches my eye first, then the gender.

With the bi-erasure and hate I get within the lesbian/gay and even straight community, I'll take what I can get lol

• Like 1

My husband and I both had bisexual experience before we went out, and shared our Free-Spirit way of living. I am equally into women and men, and my hubby likes a good cock, but has more of the love of good. fit women. In our relationship, we share both sexes without reservation, as there is some getting to know them, usually share with dinner and a pool party at our home. We believe that all humans are innately Bisexual, and as we love to share opposite sex lovers, same sex can also be exciting if you've never experienced it.

• Like 4

This has been a fascinating subject I've had to address a number of times.

I'm a genuine bisexual male. I've played in these settings and have enjoyed fucking the wife and then fucking the husband as the wife watches or even participates in some kind. I love getting oral from another man as much as I love having a woman giving me oral. I don't know how this came to be, it just is. I have an attraction to both men and women and find no problems fucking both. But I will say that encounters such as these have been rare, as some men are not willing to try certain things sexually because they find them "gay" or not exactly what they're comfortable with.

• Like 1

My Hubby and I find that most of our openly bi friends are secure in their own sexuality. There are some men who claim to be Bisexual, but do 'freeze up' due to their early programming of hetero and monogamy. Shame. Dave and I do like to see each other fuck and get fucked by both sexes, but really like to see each other tied down when on the receiving end.

I must have some kind of bisexual tenancies because since my wife has been gone, I am having thoughts about men. And I have been quite straight as an adult.

I'm bi, first time with another man was about 15 years ago. First time letting a man go bareback was last year. I prefer sex with my wife and females in general, but enjoy men too.

• Like 1

As a newbie, it really helps to read all these responses. Thanks everyone :-)

I like the term 'Situationally Bi', as it sums up my few experiences with men. All three have been in the presence of a woman as well, and I found that being the third member to them as a couple compelled me to be their plaything of desires. I had never thought that I was Bi until during the first experience, when I was in a situation of wanting to kiss her. She was giving him oral at the time, and she stopped and said 'do you want a turn?' I just went with it and it was great fun seeing how they both reacted. They seemed to love it, and so did I. From that point on I realized that I played for both teams, but because I don't actively seek out men, or imagine living with a guy, I believe that my bisexuality relies on the situation. Great term, and discussion. Thanks.

• Like 2

My first sexual experience was with a girl when I was 14. I've ever since admired the female body and have had crushes on other girls. If it wasn't for my religious upbringing, I probably would have had a girlfriend. But I also liked guys and had several boyfriends. Until we started swinging a few months ago, the only two people I have ever had sex with are my husband of 18+ years and the girl I had sex with when I was a kid. I'm most definitely completely bi. I lean more towards wanting to have sex with other women than guys right now, but we did swap with a couple and I really loved it. I'm still looking for a girlfriend though. I've been craving that kind of a relationship with another woman, I'd love to find another couple with a bi female who is looking for the same thing as I am who would be interested in a relationship with me apart from the guys. It's complicated I know, lol! I'm not expecting to find what I'm after. I love my husband dearly, he's my best friend and I will be with him the rest of our lives. He understands me and loves me no matter what. I just really want to be able to experience all a woman can offer.

• Like 2

My hubby and I are also committed and deeply in love, but we find that if you can let go of any residual insecurities about sex with other same sex lovers, there are no emotional hangups. I too, was 14 when I had sex with another girl, and still find the need to appreciate and give love to another woman who may turn me on.. They comment on my muscles in a sundress or nothing at all, and I share the love of a hard, self-assured female, that is why some of my girl lovers are Bi or Lesbian. My hubby understands, that is why we are able to have a real Open Marriage and at times Polyamoric relationships.

• Like 1

..........We believe that all humans are innately Bisexual, and as we love to share opposite sex lovers, same sex can also be exciting if you've never experienced it.

thanks for speaking for the rest of mankind and telling us who we are and what we like....

I grew up with very educated and liberal parents who never missed an opportunity to tell us their kids that even though we are Jews there is only one race, the human race and that the only thing that mattered for 2 people to be together was their love for each other, not their race, skin color or gender.

So no pressure for me, I chose women very early...I love women...

I've had my first 3somes or 4 somes in my very early 20's with my best buddies and non-significant girls. Sometimes there was dick contact and it never bothered any of us, all extremely open minded and believing in live and let live, pro-choice, pro gay marriage(it started in Canada in 2003) but we were and still are alpha males on a planet with too many fabulous women and so little time....lol....so no, in my case I love my buddies but I've never felt anything sexual towards men...if I had I would have explored it right away.

I've always felt terrible for closet gays and for the terrible life they live before coming out. I was lucky to have the parents I had considering they were born in the early 1900's and they taught us we had 100% free choice that they would always love us.

So no, for the 1st 60 some years of my life it's been women only, but hey, I'm not dead yet and maybe I'll wake up one morning looking at men differently...life has taught me anything's possible but in the meantime, even though I've been sexually active for 44 years, the magic of women is still that, magical!

I'm just...bi. Sometimes I go for women, sometimes men. When I go out it's usually the personality that catches my eye first, then the gender.

With the bi-erasure and hate I get within the lesbian/gay and even straight community, I'll take what I can get lol

Same here. It was hard to fit in anywhere. I ended up being in two different closets. But ended up married to this wonderful woman. She knows I am bi and so is she.

But yes I am fully bisexual.

Same here. It was hard to fit in anywhere. I ended up being in two different closets. But ended up married to this wonderful woman. She knows I am bi and so is she.

But yes I am fully bisexual.

Was always puzzled by the attitude of many 'gays'. Among swingers and the under thirty crowd I've found the difference is fading.

I think I'm situational bisexual. I love the taste of cum and I love sucking cock, however it only turns me on when a woman is involved.

• Like 2

Don't forget that our society dictates what is "right or wrong", and forgets what feels natural and good to us. As a happily married woman, I love to see my hubby suck on a cock with me, and he likes when we together eat a cum filled pussy. We are both very oral people and have learned to appreciate the different tastes of guys' cum. Nothing wrong with this, just makes us more slutty I guess, but so our all of our friends.

• Like 1

I would call myself bi-flexible. I am attracted to masculine men. Bodybuilders, football players or other blue collar types. I enjoy and appreciate masculinity just as much as I do the female form.

• Like 1

I would call myself bi-flexible. I am attracted to masculine men. Bodybuilders, football players or other blue collar types. I enjoy and appreciate masculinity just as much as I do the female form.

Same here! Beefy, masculine, muscular men turn me on. Having sex with these types makes me feel more masculine

My wife Laura and I are attracted to couples and guys that are muscular, tan (prefer all over), smooth and not afraid to try new things and like group play (gee, sounds like me she says). Masculine, Feminine, we are both, you know yin-yang. I can take a guy and turn right around and be the bottom while my wife watches, films or joins in.

• Like 3

Dave and I have found an interest in different flavors or cum, both from men and women. We were fine wine lovers before, now we are cum connoisseurs.

• Like 2

I consider myself totally and extremely bisexual, both physically and emotionally. During my puberty, my first sexual encounters were same-sex and then opposite sex. My first swinging bisexual threesome started with the three of us and then the husband and I having sex all night together then we shared an emotional relationship together. I love looking at sexy people and I am sexually attracted to both women and men. I love playing with women as a swinging couple where the husband is bisexual as I need a man to finish me with that fantastic orgasm. There's just something more passionate about me sexually connecting with a man. I love strength and feel of a man and love the taste of cum and really love to suck cock, especially in 69 and love to feel him in me and me in him. So kissing is a must for another man and open to our penetration. I've been told I'm virtually gay and would welcome an emotional relationship with another man.

I'm 100% bisexual these days and comfortable with that. But with men I'm 100% submissive and it's all about the physical sex and stuff, not any attraction otherwise.

Love that term, "situational bisexual". I think labels can be VERY misleading, but sometimes new terms can help. I do it for the recreational purpose; I do not find men attractive & could not be in an emotional relationship with one, but for fun, why not?

My husband isn’t bi in the least; no interest whatsoever. I’m very bi, bordering on outright lesbian, except I do enjoy men and, more specifically, cock and I’m not sure I’d want a deep relationship with a girl, always more about the fun and friendship (but not something deep and committed). I briefly lived with a girl before I met my husband and, though she was great (a fair bit older, divorcee who I did adore), I realize I much prefer living with a man. But I sure do enjoy women: touch, taste, smell, curves, etc lol

My husband isn’t bi in the least; no interest whatsoever.

True of the two guys in our poly family and the one guy who we play with. Guys seem to be in one camp or the other.

I’m very bi, bordering on outright lesbian, except I do enjoy men and, more specifically, cock

Agreed - I and the two other women in our family have a strong Lesbian side but need what a guy has to offer. We women like both, but it doesn't have to be at the same time, although that is best.

... I’m not sure I’d want a deep relationship with a girl, always more about the fun and friendship (but not something deep and committed). ...I realize I much prefer living with a man. But I sure do enjoy women: touch, taste, smell, curves, etc

Agreed about the attractiveness of women, but relationships are what has changed for me. My Lesbianism started as fun, exploring the bodies of the women (the ones who would let me) who were playing with my husband. But after forming a family with Clair and Lora (and David and Red), then the three of us having children with those guys at around the same time (twice), cross-breastfeeding all of the children, the women's relationships are deeper than with the guys. The guys are great, love and take care of us, but the life intimacy among Lora, Clair and I is much deeper and more intense.

• Like 1

True of the two guys in our poly family and the one guy who we play with. Guys seem to be in one camp or the other.

Agreed - I and the two other women in our family have a strong Lesbian side but need what a guy has to offer. We women like both, but it doesn't have to be at the same time, although that is best.

Agreed about the attractiveness of women, but relationships are what has changed for me. My Lesbianism started as fun, exploring the bodies of the women (the ones who would let me) who were playing with my husband. But after forming a family with Clair and Lora (and David and Red), then the three of us having children with those guys at around the same time (twice), cross-breastfeeding all of the children, the women's relationships are deeper than with the guys. The guys are great, love and take care of us, but the life intimacy among Lora, Clair and I is much deeper and more intense.

That’s wonderful you have that. Like a special support group of women to share the load, but with the added bonus of sexual enjoyment between you girls! I have one very close friend (Alison), also a married mother, who is my most regular lover (of women). We do have some of what you have of sharing the load, helping each other with out children and all, while being very regularly involved in dating one another (both in the context of swinging, sometimes with another girl or girls, or just the two of us). It’s a lovely time, yet we still are open to others. I also see another married mother (Jen), though less regularly than Alison, and there is some of that load sharing, but not nearly to the level Alison and I have. I think it really is something we girls are more prone to be like; except in this case we go to another level that is sexual. :)

• Like 1

That’s wonderful you have that. Like a special support group of women to share the load, but with the added bonus of sexual enjoyment between you girls! I have one very close friend (Alison), also a married mother, who is my most regular lover (of women). We do have some of what you have of sharing the load, helping each other with out children and all, while being very regularly involved in dating one another (both in the context of swinging, sometimes with another girl or girls, or just the two of us). It’s a lovely time, yet we still are open to others. I also see another married mother (Jen), though less regularly than Alison, and there is some of that load sharing, but not nearly to the level Alison and I have. I think it really is something we girls are more prone to be like; except in this case we go to another level that is sexual. :)

Have a lady friend who had a similar relationship with another woman. The whole nine yards including assisting each other birthing their daughters. Eventually one moved away, tho they still visit. Their relationship has spanned marriages and other relationships with men. I'm not really sure if 'Swinging' accurately describes their relationship.

• Like 2

So beautiful!! Yes, swinging may be inaccurate here, they’ve become a special, separate couple (or, if more than two, maybe group?). I’ve enjoyed a few women where there is clearly more than just sex involved; sometimes quite close (though I am not much for a ‘committed’ relationship with any, as I like to be free to enjoy who I am with, but that doesn’t mean we cant be close friends). They have varied in age, most closer to my age, but some older, some a fair but younger, but all special. :)

Also, the woman I am closet among them now (her name is Alison, she and her husband are close friends, who we swing with, too; and they’ve been like an aunt and uncle to our kids, so they call her Auntie Alison), has been an amazing mentor to my daughter Emily (who is 16), helping her develop her own identity as a young lady and explore her own sexuality as she pursues things in her life.