anc

Broken Rules, Jealousy & Arguments...we want patient and honest help please.

Not much to add here that hasn't already been said, but one thing did stand out for me. Ya'll are approaching this like it's a contest, and you are KEEPING SCORE. He did this, she did that, he DIDN'T do this, she DIDN'T do that.

This is not a lifestyle in which you are competing, you are complementing each other on a journey of pleasure and (if you're lucky) perhaps even picking up some life-long friends in the process. And, as so many others have said, if you do not genuinely enjoy your spouse getting pleasured by another person, perhaps this isn't the lifestyle for you.

Regardless, stop keeping score.

ClosetSwinger said:
I am confused. Why is it that you don't want your wife pleasured by another man? That is part of swinging. Do you expect her to lay there and have someone licking her or even having sex with her and pretend or act bored? I don't get that part at all. If you don't want to see another man pleasuring her then DON'T SWING...simple as that.

You have WAY too many rules....how on earth can either of you relax and enjoy things when you have rules to that extent. Half your rules are things that are NATURAL to do during sex so having to think in your head "oooo I can't do that...oops I can't do that either" would totally RUIN the whole thing for anyone. When you say "no seducing" what does that mean?

It seems to me that your wife is able to handle seeing you with another woman EVEN THOUGH you ignored her the first THREE TIMES you played with a girl. You on the other hand were totally devastated that your wife dared to enjoy another man. 99% of people would have assumed it was okay as you were kissing and pulling her hair. I would have thought you were really into it.

Honestly I am shocked after ALLL that went wrong with swinging that you continued. If you WANT TO KEEP SWINGING then you BOTH need to sit down and have a BRUTALLY honest chat about what you are doing. My suggestion is to throw your book of rules out the window. It's too much and too hard to follow all those in the heat of the moment.... I don't really see an issue here with your wife...she seems to handle it fine although she does seem to get angry when you break a rule but then again for a while the rules were rather one sided in your favor so I would probably get pissed if I was following all 800 rules on me and then you broke your ONE rule.

So in my opinion YOU (the husband) are the problem in this. You have a jealousy issue and you are right THIS IS NORMAL. We too had jealousy issues AT THE START and we both were able to work through them and get past it, now jealousy is a thing of the past for us.

I think that you need to work on your jealousy issues and if you can't get past them then you need to leave the lifestyle. It's not fair to your wife OR the couples you will play with if you keep trying to force it but continue feeling jealous and doing things to make yourself feel better in the moment. It will make the girl you are with uncomfortable as she will definitely pick up on it AND the guy will likely see it too. This makes for a really awkward experience for all involved.

ClosetSwinger,

All points you gave are dead on. We appreciate your brutal honesty. We have come to realize all this and have been in the recovery phase ever since we wrote the initial post. Since then we have been more and more honest with each other and it has only helped us! We have been on a break since then and don't know how long it will last. We have a lot of complaints about each other that we both have had pent up for a very long time. Jealousy is, without a doubt, a major issue on my part! She is very jealous too although she's been working on hers ever since I lifted the rules. I'm about a year behind her on this.

We have a lot to work on and we both have taken into consideration that swinging may not be for us. We do however both think it is as we both are who we are...crazy sex freaks. Lots of work to do....

Thanks again to you and everyone that has responded to our initial post. All points have been read and discussed between us and it's helping!!! More advice is welcomed!

anc

I had one more question, I didn't understand this particular rule:

"We agreed on no rules except that if one guy cums the appropriate wife had to finish the other man off."

So say one man cum's, say the other two are hot and heavy and the woman has NOT cum yet. In THIS situation the other woman would have to stop what she is doing immediately..get off of him....and let the MAN'S WIFE finish him? Her husband has already cum so the other woman is left frustrated....that really sucks for her!?

I don't quite get why this is a rule though, it does not make sense to me. I've looked at it from several angles and I can't see it as a jealousy thing either...? CAn you explain it?

ClosetSwinger said:
I had one more question, I didn't understand this particular rule:

"We agreed on no rules except that if one guy cums the appropriate wife had to finish the other man off."

I think, if I understood this rule correctly it's basically a "tit for tat" type of rule and only directed towards the guys. If anc's wife was screwing the other guy and she took it to the point of the guy getting off with her then anc's wife should expect that her husband isn't going to stop until he gets off from the other wife.

I think, if I understood this rule correctly it's basically a "tit for tat" type of rule and only directed towards the guys. If anc's wife was screwing the other guy and she took it to the point of the guy getting off with her then anc's wife should expect that her husband isn't going to stop until he gets off from the other wife.

Yeah, but I still see it as a ridiculously convoluted rule. If there's problems about with whom someone cums, after swinging as many times as this couple has, there's other deeper problems I think.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By 2TexasTornados
      My wife and I have been married for 14 years and began our journey into swinging over 2 years ago. We have a model marriage, rock solid and exceptionally sexually charged. It all started when our best (vanilla) friends asked my wife to video them having sex, and she was shocked. We discussed it, and I really liked the idea. It didn't happen, but we began discussing our private fantasies. My ultimate fantasy is to watch her having sex with another man. That desire took us down the road to swinging. We found our first swinger couple online, and became full swap. Only rule: We play together; same room sex. On that bases, we're able to signal each other if anything negative comes up.

Fast forward to present day. We've had a mutual (married) friend that we've known since college (15 years). This summer my wife confided in the guy of the other couple that we were swingers. He thought the idea was tantalizing, and immediately started introducing the idea to his wife. Within two months all the ground work had been laid and I ended up giving his wife a massage that ended up nude and I had sex with her (completely sanctioned by our spouses). We were alone in the living room late at night- the other two had left us alone because I was working on my assignment. Upon notifying my wife and the other husband, they went directly to the upstairs bedroom and caught up. This stretched our same room swinging rule, but since we were introducing vanilla friends to the wide world of recreational sex it was acceptable.

By chance we had already planned a mutual vacation in Las Vegas for the following month. In all the hot discussions with our friends with new benefits we ended up negotiating an overnight wife swap. All three of them wanted it, and I decided since it was Vegas, lets try it all. One night became all 4 nights almost right away. I didn't want that, didn't like it, but I reserved judgement. I wasn't going to be the Debbie Downer of the group in Las Vegas. So we went ahead as planned. 4 nights of separate closed door sex. I couldn't believe I had gotten myself into.

Now my wife and her (boy)friend of 15 years have all but established our group as a polyamorous. They only play behind that goddammed closed door, and I hate it. I have the same privilege with his wife, but for me I only consider myself a NSA swinger. Not a closed polyamorous "I love you" relationship. My wife is in love with this guy, we see them on 6 week intervals (240 miles separate us) and I don't know what to do. It's so far along now that I'll destroy the friendship if I pull the All-Stop lever now. I don't see the other-wife that I've been assigned as being in the same attraction class as my wife. He, on the other hand is ga-ga over my wife, and they have talked up a bond that rivals my own marriage. She's admitted to me that they're saying their I-Love-You's behind that damn closed door.

I've imposed time limits on them now, 1.5 hours is it behind that door. My wife respects that and follows it, but I know she (they) want more and likely resent it. I'm iron clad on that, and have shut out all discussions about more time -> all night swaps again. If I had foreseen any of this when we started swinging 2 years ago I would have squashed it. But now I'm here, and I'm conflicted. I can suppress my (is it jitters? jealousy?), but it keeps popping up and I become moody over the worst case scenario of those two running off and starting a bakery together. I don't want to stop what's possibly a good thing, but my primary fantasy has been permanently removed: watching my wife enjoy sex with another man.

I've deleted all our swingers profiles on the lifestyle sites in protest. I might just passively remove myself from the group. I'm so afraid of damaging my awesome marriage over this. Tell me, what would you do?
    • By kayjay2k
      Wow, ok, where to begin...jealousy is tearing me (Mrs. Jay) apart. I've told my husband on several occasions that I am fine with everything and he has developed a very non-threatening relationship with another lady. I know her and we hang out on occasion and she is a great girl! She is not interested in women at all, so it has developed as just an awesome relationship for my husband. And she is completely aware of the situation and totally fine with what she has with my husband and actually knows that eventually she will move on and find a husband of her own.

Unfortunately I have been dealing with a lot of feelings of jealousy, which I never thought would happen and found myself trying to hide it... from myself first and therefore also from my husband. Over the last two months however, it has been rearing its ugly head pretty much every few days. And I have very badly jaded my husband by it. I didn't even realize that it was happening even though my husband on several occasions told me that it was likely the culprit.

I had another freak out session yesterday and have completely turned my husband off to me for the time being. I fear I am trying to hold so tight to him now that I just keep pushing him further away. I feel rather helpless and hopeless at this point. Any constructive advice would be great! (Please no, "you shouldn't have gotten into this in the first place..." We knew exactly what we were getting into.)
    • By GingerBuckeye
      So after almost 2 years of my wife being in the lifestyle we ran across some bad experiences and more common than not couples where we aren't fully compatible. So we brought up the idea of solo play one evening and how it would work and if there were any "rules" other than communicating before hand. you know, the usual stuff that all normal couples discuss in the lifestyle.

Well the next day my wife approaches me to tell me a few things. That she has a man that she is interested in playing with and that she has known him for over 10 years and before we met that they used to fuck regularly. She was single but he always had girlfriends that he could not stay faithful to.  She had stayed in contact with him through social media and runs into him from time to time in public where he always asks if they are ever going to fuck again. She has always turned him down. This I know. But now that we have opened the door to solo play she would like to play with him because of familiarity and she feels safe.

So after more discussion I agreed that it was okay. I would like to play solo as well but has not seemed to work out because the female either flakes out or doesn't believe that I have permission from the wife.

The following week while she had the week off she texts me to say "He called me to see if I could come over is that alright?". I could not really refuse since I already signed off on the idea but did not expect it to happen so quickly. I feel like I had agreed to a situation where she wanted to see this man for a long time and it was just a matter getting me onboard or okay with it.

They spent day together breakfast, then to his house until late in the afternoon.

The idea of her being with someone else does not bother me. We've played numerous times with many couples. I have a few things that make me uneasy about this arrangement. I was first upset that it happened so quickly. I stated to her that I felt like she should have called me or talked about it before I left for work. It felt too convenient that he contacted her 5 minutes after I got to the office and a text to me felt very impersonal especially for our first encounter that was solo play. Additionally, he is not in the lifestyle. He has a girlfriend that is unaware of the situation. So he is cheating. As I said before they have known each other for over a decade and have had a casual sexual relationship in the past. 

Am I just being jealous  that every time I am away from the house and they both have the same day off, which is every week, that they are spending the day together. We talked that solo play would only be a once a month thing and that we would sort of schedule it days ahead like a date. This felt like more of a booty call or that it was planned ahead of time without me knowing.

And am I jealous that with my schedule solo play is difficult for me and that when I am home she is home too. So I would have to leave her home while I go on a date versus playing with someone while my wife is at work.
    • By JessicaJamison
      When my husband, James, and I started doing full swaps we decided early on we preferred seperate rooms while swapping.  It wasn't long before we unexpectedly indoctrinated a couple that were very good friends of ours into the life style.  We had known them for 10 years and had been there when they met, dated and eventually got married.  After we all started sleeping together we became even closer to them.  They are truly our best friends. 

When it comes to Adam and Julie we had decided that we were comfortable being completely open with them.  So permissions or planning are not needed to be affectionate or intimate with them.  So if I want to spend time with Adam I can, if Julie wants time with my James she can.  If Julie and I want some female affection, we just do it. 

So I quickly realized that Adam started his days early and ended his work day around 3 PM every day which was when I got out also.  After a full day of work I am ready for a brain break and for me sex is the ultimate brain break, since my husband wasn't out of work yet, I started using Adam to reinvigorate the work engine.  So I'd stop at his place on my way home and we would get frisky. 

My husband and Julie start their day later and they both enjoy morning sex, so Julie would leave her house just after Adam and I went to work and she would drop by our house and go upstairs and wake James for morning loving.  Now I know this happens but had never experienced it or saw it, so while it was real, it wasn't "real" to me. 

One day I got to work and realized I wasn't feeling well so I left work and headed home.  To my surprise, my husband and Julie were naked on the couch, she was on top and was seriously riding my husband.  Now I know this happens, we had talked about it a lot, but I had never walked in on them doing the deed and it was just as she was orgasming.  I should not have been shocked, but I was, and I shouldn't have felt a pang of jealousy, but I did. 

I had to step out of the room momentarily to compose myself.  I'd have been devastated if I had ruined such a beautiful moment.  To this day I have no clue what made me flash temporarily jealous shades, was it a first time thing, or was it reality catching me off guard, or if it was how amazing Julie looked.  She is fit, thin and beautiful and James deeply enjoys her company.  But I can't blame him, cause I regularly enjoy her company also.  It doesn't flare anymore now, it was just that first time.  

So have you ever walked in on a moment you weren't expected to see?  Did you react the way you expected too? 

• By PlaytimeWifey
      Hi there,

I'll try to keep this brief. Hubby and I opened our 17 year marriage about 4 months ago. We had been swinging on and off for 5 years. We discussed that if either of us met someone and developed feelings that we would be ok with them pursuing that poly relationship. 

Well, I found him a lovely woman who is a great match for him right at the beginning of opening up. I asked him a couple of weeks ago if he was falling in love with her. He said...with conviction...no. OK then. One week later he totally blindsided me telling me that he told her he loves her. I was VERY unprepared for it. I became very emotional. He said that he was lying to himself and denying the feelings he was having and not trying to deceive me (I 100% believe him). 

I believe in polyamory and hope to find a poly relationship for myself in the future, but now I'm finding myself super jealous of this relationship and I didn't see it coming (the jealousy). I used to get so excited hearing about the time he spent with her but now it upsets me. When it was "just sex" I was fine. What's wrong with me? Has anyone else navigated this successfully? I'm really hoping this is just a bump in the road.