Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Default Re: Watching hubby give blow job as you get your pussy eaten.

Sounds like you handled it well waiting for the right time. It's too bad he can't articulate his passions because just being able to discuss your fantasies can be a big spark!

You need the right guy for your first MFM someone who is patient and understanding of the hesitations and especially not be pushy.

Of course I volunteer but I'm not sure I am practical depending on where you live. I would drive 4 or 5 hours for an encounter like that. For me there's nothing better than helping people fulfill a long held fantasy.

I had do develop my Bi side but I'm glad i did because of situations like what you describe. It's better to have a very open mind and not be judgmental at all in my opinion.

Since I have yet to realize my fantasy, I can't comment on whether or not I am actually bi. I think I'll reserve judgement until afterward. However, I do agree, society and peer pressure HAVE to be the predominant reason for more men not accepting or vocalizing their true feelings.

I think what this shows more than anything is the these lables of straight, bi, and gay, have very little actual meaning. When it comes to sex I think we are all capable of having a good time with anyone. my motto is:

If sex is recreational, not procreational, then the genders of the participants are irrelevent.

I also think the labeling referrs more to the gender you can love rather than the gender you are wiling to have sex with. I have always loved sex with women and I've studied technique since I was young it to get good at it. I have learned to enjoy sex with men later in life, but I could never fall in love with a man. I can only give my heart to a woman. That to me is a better distinction than who you are willing to play with.

Red face Re: Watching hubby give blow job as you get your pussy eaten.

ummmmmmmmmmmmm my bf brought it up when i mentioned a previous bf exchanging bj's with a guy on a fishing trip. my reaction to my x bf was 'oh cool. so you know what dick feels like in your mouth' he prac. cried as he had never shared that infor with someone and he was relieved i was okay with it. with my current guy he mentioned that he had been at a swing club and exchanged bj's with a guy and he said, 'i'd like to do that again but while i am fucking you at the same time'. talk about erotic. lol.

besides.... it ain't sex. it's an experience..... LOL.
    loves2lovepr
    we've only just begun

It's really a shame the angst we get all because of this fear of what others will think. We completely ignore what is true in ourselves in favor of our perceived Idea of what "Society" things is right. Your boyfriends discovered that the skies dodn't turn dark and the earth didn't open up and swallow them simply because a male made them feel good sexually!

It is an experience and I believe it's also a form of communication too. I'd love to "talk" with you guys sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by twistedpretzels View Post
    ummmmmmmmmmmmm my bf brought it up when i mentioned a previous bf exchanging bj's with a guy on a fishing trip. my reaction to my x bf was 'oh cool. so you know what dick feels like in your mouth' he prac. cried as he had never shared that infor with someone and he was relieved i was okay with it. with my current guy he mentioned that he had been at a swing club and exchanged bj's with a guy and he said, 'i'd like to do that again but while i am fucking you at the same time'. talk about erotic. lol.

besides.... it ain't sex. it's an experience..... LOL.

my wife loves it and so do I try it you will like it. we do it same room and same bed play. damn i get hot just posting about it.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast