Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Default Re: Watching hubby give blow job as you get your pussy eaten.

Quote Originally Posted by pxjcp View Post
    yep . Chicup seems to put down any male male idea's maybe a hint of some religious beliefs or male insecurity. After all it gets pretty old.
    Well in defence of Chicup, he did say this in the alternate perspective thread in response to a male questioning if he was bi or not:

Quote Originally Posted by Chicup View Post
    Personally I'd have to say bi but who cares?

If you like it and she likes it and he likes it, then what difference does it make?
    Those who forget the pasta are doomed to reheat it.

As usual so many people miss the point.

The problem isn't bi-male's or me no liking them Mr. 1 post. The problem is bi-males and their wifes who seem to think the only reason some of us are not bi is we are afraid of our own sexuality and secretly we would just LOVE to have our cocks sucked by a man or love to give a blow job and if we only tried it we would see the great world of sexuality we are missing.

Personally I'd rather blow a goat and I really don't want to blow a goat. Likewise my wife does not find MM activities in the least bit attractive, so we don't want to see it when we are at a swing club.

I'm also apparently evil because we don't play with couples with bi-males knowingly even if they say there will be no male-male play. Being bisexual males have a much higher STD rate than straight males, and we don't trust strangers to be honest about their sexual history, we play the odds and pass.

Stating this apparently makes me hostile to bi-males and a bad person, who thinks male bisexuality is bestiality or some such nonsense.

The reality is that I don't care what you do, have at it. I don't want to see it, my wife doesn't want to see it, but thats our problem. Just stop trying to convince everyone that your kink is secretly everyone's kink, its not.

Perhaps you truly don't get it, Chicup, but I doubt anyone as intelligent as you or as well written isn't aware of exactly what you mean with your words.

It's not about your sexual preference, whether you swing with known male bisexuals, or swinging at all. It's about your words and their obvious hostility toward male bisexuality. "Personally I'd rather blow a goat and I really don't want to blow a goat."

Then don't. You are the only one here bringing up blowing a goat. Or bestiality. Or necrophilia. Or copraphilia.

Most of those posting here are on the subject of watching hubby give a blow job. A live human sucking on another live human. The bisexual men posting here want nothing to do with sucking on you. They enjoy sucking on men who actually enjoy being sucked.

A person who expresses bestiality, necrophilia, or copraphilia is not a human with attractive desires to most.

it only happened once as he is pretty straight but I has to admit it was a turn on for me

Kim

Did you guys ever think that Chicup aggravates you "cause he can". That's what I told the guy at work who asked why we give him a hard time all the time. "Cause we can". If you just stop responding to his entries, ignore him completely, then his fun will stop and he probably will too. Just saying.............

Chicup is an interesting fellow on this board. He's quite intelligent and posts sometimes wisely and perceptively on other threads. He does have an emotional difficulty with male bisexuality while at the same time a curiosity that keeps him visiting this arena.

So sure, he might be doing it because he can. I think there is more to it than that.

I find it funny that Chicup always has a need to respond to all post
    regarding Male Bisexuality.
    Seems like Ted Haggart has the same issue.
    Why would anyone be repulsed and keep coming back?

Better than Ice Cream two4youinswva's Avatar
    Status
    Couple. He posts, She reads

Well, I'll say this: Chicup's involvement in this thread has resulted in at least two members who have never posted before making their first post.

We're all about member involvement around here, so he's got that going for him.
    "Like Johnny and June"

I absolutely love to suck a guys cock while me girlfriend is helping me. We often pick up a guy just for that purpose and we both love it. We usually get a room at a nice motel when out of town and we swim at the pool with the soul purpose of finding some really nice cock to suck off and we spen our entire day having fun inviting different cocks back to the room with us. To me...there is nothing hotter

This is one of my wife's fantasies, to watch me suck a cock. The thought of it makes her go crazy! If that makes her crazy, just imagine how crazy it would make her if I swallowed it!

I am new to this Board and to swinging, and as all others here, I read the forums because of my curiosity and desire to understand sexuality, mine and others. If I grab a man's cock and put into my wife, does that make me BI? If I shake his hand, does that make me Bi? If I hug my son on his birthday, does that make me Bi (I have been told that!)? Can anyone here point me to the "Bi Rule Book"?

Seems to me that some have a desire to have sexual experiences with the same sex. Perhaps they are truly Gay or Bi (need to read the "rulebook"), OR, perhaps they are just exploring/discovering to find their self, their limitations, desires. Nothing wrong with that.

Others have the desire to please their partner, to fulfill their partners fantasies. Isn't that a part of swinging (as well as discovering yourself), because we all like the way our partner has orgasm. Do we do it because we love them and want them to be happy? To enhance our own sex life?

I love my wife dearly and I like to think that I would do anything for her. Would she do anything for me? Not important, what is important to me is her, when she is happy, I am happy.

Swingers Board Addict Powerglide's Avatar
    Status
    Single male hoping to find a new girlfriend/swap partner
    SLS Handle
    Powerglide1A

Obviously there is no "rule book" or clear set of standards. Kinsey recognized this and came up with a scale that you might find helpful.
    Kinsey scale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy. - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Powerglide View Post
    Obviously there is no "rule book" or clear set of standards. Kinsey recognized this and came up with a scale that you might find helpful.
    Kinsey scale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I am somewhat familiar with the Kinsey studies back in the early 1950's. I recall that his "groundbreaking" studies were frowned upon, although we are now finally finding some value to them. I suppose that one might say that these forums are a continuation of his pioneering research/study.

I just scanned the Wikipedia explanation, and it may be that I am perhaps closest to the "Two-Spirit". Quite sure that I could not have a "romance" with another male, but, I will continue to try to understand femininity.

Thanks for the response.

Bisexuality is something that sort of evolves with comfort levels. A good rule is to do what you enjoy..., no more, no less.

Oh, and, make sure your fellow participant is cool with it! LOL!

This has been a topic between Mrs Dracula and myself... because I would love to try to suck a dick. I already French-kissed other men (young and handsome :-), but as it was in public places (vanilla clubs, bars, etc), I never went as far as bj-ing any of those.

Problem is : she hates the idea and HATES every bi part of me.
    I guess I don't care that much... but deep inside of me, I KNOW I will one day lick some beautiful shaven full balls and suck a big hard cock.

And yes, she is reading what I am writing here

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast