Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    wild stud

Default Re: elderly couple wants to get into swinging

Quote Originally Posted by sirlancelot View Post
    hi
    we are in our 70s and would like get into swinging....where would we be welcome or is this a place for us
    We have found the older you are the harder it is to find swinging partners.We or both 62. If you or interested in a MMF threesome then usally no problem.But most couples thing we or just to old for this kind of life style or that has been the way with us.We feel we or just aged to prefection and still enjoy what we did in our 20s 30s 40s 50s Just takes a little longer now. Our two cents
    DON & DONNA

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple

There are plenty of older swingers but they are harder to find. Usually if you hit it off with one couple they will introduce you to others. We see a woman in her 70's at a monthly hotel party all the time. If you can find a local hotel or house party that has an older crowd that should work well as long as you like those kind of parties. Sometimes you will meet people that you can also see outside of the parties if that works for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    THISTLEANDSHAMROCK

Welcome to the board. Cum on in, the water's fine.
    As everyone else has said, the House Parties usually has the crowd you're searching for. We've managed to find our niche and really enjoy it. When we go to clubs, we travel in a pack and have the best of both worlds.
    Just remember....."At our age it may be more difficult to cut the mustard like we used to but we can always lick the jar.

Shared Sharing Good Times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Widower

I'm 67 and just today I spent a fantastic afternoon with a couple just a few years younger than myself. They had been on a break for several years as I have, and we were able to connect and once again live the moment. Sometimes it's just a matter of the right place at the right time.

I can't recall a time where I would say this community in general rejected anyone because of age, or size, or looks. I'll qualify that by saying that some people have preferences, and that's their right of course. But believe me, there are plenty of well over 60's folks still interested, and even some younger who, for whatever reason, bless them, find us 'mature' people attractive.

You've come to the right place for great advice and listeners.

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like

The first swingers party we went to was at the (now defunct) Club Sensitivity in Florida. There was a woman there who was a regular, so we were told, who 75. She was confident and sexy as hell, albeit her birthday suit had not been ironed recently.

As it happened, we were invited to party with a couple about our age (then 50). If we had not been engaged to early in the evening, I am pretty sure that I would have hit on her.

That was a few years ago. Now in the last three years, I have not had a partner for intercourse who was younger than 66. (I have had two regular mutual masturbation and oral sex partners for a dozen or so encounters who are in their mid 30's.)

The point: you are definitely not too late to find like-minded folks to have a good time with. Thye may be quite young or they may be close to your age. Who cares, so long as you all get along well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Married Couple
    SLS Handle
    sahajacpl

Quote Originally Posted by willyoats View Post
    That was a few years ago. Now in the last three years, I have not had a partner for intercourse who was younger than 66.
    The point: you are definitely not too late to find like-minded folks to have a good time with. Thye may be quite young or they may be close to your age. Who cares, so long as you all get along well.
    We fully agree with your exerience. We have played and copulated with (full swap of mates) for intercourse on a couple of occasions, with couples who were in their late 60s or early seventies (our guess). Both times the play and subsequent intercourse with each other's partner was very delightful and satisfying. The male, we found, actually was very adept at pleasuring the wife (mine) with the variety of ways he did intercourse and fucked her with great finesse. His penis was almost 8 inches, fully erect and used it very effectively after penetrating and entering into her vagina. His wife was also fully relaxed and it was a pleasure playing with her and doing intercourse. Her vagina was still extremely snug and she could contract it at will to give additional pleasure to my penis embedded in her as we played and fucked to orgasm. We suppose, experience does matter when you swap mates with another couple/s for intercourse, and, the older couples certainly have more sexual experience to draw upon.

With more and more people living healthy lives well into 70s or even 80s there are bound to be more mature couples around that are interested in swapping mates with other couples for sexual intercourse. Ergo, we feel that this phenomena of more and more mature couples interested in the swinging lifestyle provides the possibility of more and richer sexual experiences for younger (and older) folks to enjoy sensuous play and sexual intercourse with couples regardless of age.

Last edited by sahajacpl; 11-02-2009 at 10:58 AM.
    sahajacpl

North Dakota, where freezin's the reason!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Single Male
    SLS Handle
    MrEssex

70 isn't that old. tongue in cheekLast year, I was evilly seduced by an older woman who refused to tell me her age until I satisfied her depraved lusts. As I lay gasping beside her, drained from our earlier activity, she told me that she was 82 years old and said that I was the best partner who she'd had that year.tongue removed from cheek

In all seriousness, I thought that she was about 60 years old and I still let her lead me into a bedroom for playtime, so (if you're fit enough to keep up the pace) I don't see any reason why you'd let your age stop you from entering the lifestyle. Like the old saying goes, "You're as young as the people you feel."
    Sex isn't finished until everyone crosses the finish line. Until that point, it's just a favor.

Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Female

I'm sure you'll find people in your age range, and I think it's cool to see someone your age in the lifestyle!

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    M.Male

Quote Originally Posted by mysticon View Post
    I'm sure you'll find people in your age range, and I think it's cool to see someone your age in the lifestyle!
    I agree! I'm working on getting there myself!

BamaRide

Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Female

Bet you get there too Bama, with that twinkle in your eyes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2