I have been looking over many personal ad sites and most have bi or bicurious women...I am a straight female that really honestly is just not into women...I mean, I don't mind the idea of rubbing up against another female or touching if it makes the guys hot, but I am all about getting the cock...I almost feel like an outcast for not being bi, yet the guys aren't being encouraged to go that way..maybe I have just been looking in the wrong places...I don't know, and I hope I don't sound disrespectful...if you are bi and like it, I am happy for you! But do I have to go that way if I want some action? :confused:

I am not bi, and not terribly bi-curious. Bi women seem to be the majority at our club and in our online experience.

It hasn't been too much of an issue so far. We've noticed that if we state up front (at an appropriate time, of course) that we are a full swap couple, it gets the bi issue right on the table. Full swap couples have typically not cared if I'm not interested in bi play. Soft swap couples usually state that they are interested in girl-girl activity only anyway, and all go on their merry way. That's our experience to date.

There are plenty of completely straight couples here in Western Pennsylvanial full-swap, as rpu3 refers to them. I see you just became an SLS member. Don't be discouraged. You'll meet the right people eventually. Welcome to the Swingers Board, by the way.

Michael

It does seem that we're few and far between :lol: But it's never really been a problem for us. We have played with a few couples where the woman is bi or bi-curious, and it's pretty easy to steer the play to the heterosexual side. Most of the time they new Tam was straight, but I'm sure a few times they didn't and it still wasn't a problem.

Brett

Don't fret too hard on the issue, my wife states that she is bi-curious but that is definately not a deal breaker when we get to play with straight couples. I think her bi-curiosity is just an added extra bunus for her when the situation is right. We welcome couples that we are attracted to period, because when it gets heated up and there is good communication, there is going to be a fun time had by all. All you need to do is ask your potential match up if is a requirement that you be bi, and if it is, then move on to a more deserving couple. I'm sure that you'll find in most cases that it is not a requirement for you to be bi. People are going to respect your status as long as you talk about what you want and what turns you on. So if you see a profile that looks interesting to you, by all means, inquire and find out, because it would be sad to miss out on some good action from lack of communication;)

Mrs. Youngcalcpl is listed as bi-curious in our profile but I know as far as she is concened the girl-girl interaction isn't important to her at all. We've noticed most other couples seem to be interested in girl-girl so we chosen to have her listed as curious to increase compatibility. :rolleyes:

As many have said so far, letting the other couple know what your wants/limits are would probably be the best route. It's likely not everyone requires the girls to interact.

Good luck

Just had to say that a couple of weeks ago, I would have said the same thing as you. Although, I have to admit to sort of getting a bit turned on by girl/girl scenes in movies. ;)

BUT...a couple of weeks ago, after quite a bit of alcohol (that DOES make a difference, doesn't it?), a girl kissed me and have to admit that once I got over my initial, "wth is going on reaction" I went with it and really liked it. She was a friend though so wasn't inclined to push her off and sock her one or anything. LOL I did like it though and I NEVER would have thought that of myself before that.

Going any further than that with a girl, though....hmmm....not so sure about that.

I'm always open to change, though...LOL.

I really have nothing to go on other than conversations here and other net research but I would be really surprised if anyone tried to force or heavily pressure you into anything. I would really hope not, anyway. I'm thinking if anyone tried to pressure you that way, they probably aren't ppl you'd want to play with anyway.

I'm pretty sure you shouldn't have too much trouble finding guys willing to give you the cock. Just a hunch....;)

There are all kinds of couples. The swinging community has a broad range of sexual interests. The responses to your posting are funny. It's like, oh we are all straight but just put bi on our profile. We don't care what you eat, suck or fuck. As long as you are an adult and not committing a crime, we feel that you do what you want to do.

We are a straight/straight couple. I am not opposed to girl on girl, so long as I'm blindfolded and don't know who's doing what to me.... and would be willing to try it for the sake of fulfilling a fantasy for DH, but in general, don't care for girl on girl activity. Just not my thing.

we play with a couple that both are straight..even though I am bi, I behave really good with them. I would never ever push another woman into doing something that she really doesnt want to do. Although we mostly look for couples where the woman is bi..we also dont push away straight couples either. Hey I have NO problem just playing with the guys!!

Red is straight and while some couples may have passed us by on that account, it doesn't seem to have stopped us having plenty of fun over the years.

Just a couple of times there has been a problem when an overly pushy bi female has been under the impression that she only had to try it on with Red to "convert" her.... Not a good idea!

CB

Picture this... My wife and I together with another woman, invited to join us as a "special present" for me. Well, my "present" was really getting after her role and my enjoyment level was sky high. After my body reacted to her attentions, rather than rest, she turned her attentions to my wife, who would have sworn she's straight as an arrow. After a few minutes of enthusiastically and perfectly administered attention, the whole room was shaken with the sounds of my wife's orgasm and the sight of her body wracked with and arching in profound sexual release. Even after that evening, my wife will still swear she's straight, but we both smile a little smile when we realize that labels don't serve but to artificially limit our horizons and perspectives.

that's quite an enthusiastic description you gave lovethenights....but it almost makes my point for me...now how about if I give you a description of some hot and heavy guy on guy action where they give each other amazing orgasms? Maybe you are just totally not into sword fighting (maybe you are!) but if someone says they don't wanna....it doesn't mean "ahhh come on try it...you'll like it" ...but anyways, I am glad to hear there are others out there that can respect that and still want to play :)

Like others have stated, there are straight couples out there and it does take time to find them. We've been in the life-style for almost a year now and every couple that we have been with, the female half was bi or bi curious. Communication is the key. The women will not touch you if you do not want them to.

When we first started into this, it was difficult to find a straight couple. It seemed that if you were not interested in the bi woman than the women did'nt even want you to talk to the male half. We almost gave up on the whole thing, but like I said, talk over what you and SO wants and you will find either a straight couple or bi women that are willing to be with you and hubby and not touch you.

Don't give up and good luck in your search.

Don't fret too much over how people list themselves on their profile and pay more attention to what they state their interests are. Most importantly get out and meet people face to face whether it be meet and greets or clubs or whatever.

My own personal thoughts are that there are probably not that many true bisexuals out there and of the ones that are truly bisexual they have no interest in trying to "convert" anyone or having someone do something they are not interested in. I think a lot of people list themselves as bi, bi curious or bi comfy because they are afraid no one will notice them if they don't list themselves that way.

If you were to ask mrs iapr what her sexual orientation is she would say laser beam straight but she is listed as bi-cur because there are some forms of female contact she does like and is willing to do with the right people in the right circumstance.

I also think that society as a whole is in a bit of a "Girls Gone Wild" phase right now and it is considered cool for women to flash their tits and kiss in front of their boyfriends and nipple lick for a thrill but they are not truly bisexual.

Also there are a lot of men that fantasize about FMF scenarios and F/F play but are not comfortable with the idea of another man touching their partner. And there are women that are ok with getting a little extra attention and stimulation from women but are also not comfortable with being approached by another man. While they may not necessarily be 'on the market' to you so to speak it does not mean that they are truly bisexual.

There are definately full swap couples out there and even couples that do have bi females but a couple with a straight female is not a deal breaker. Do not let the fact that it seems the whole world is bi stop you from getting out there and having fun.

and of the ones that are truly bisexual they have no interest in trying to "convert" anyone or having someone do something they are not interested in.

There really is a reason they call it BI sexual. I like it both ways. If all I wanted was girl on girl action then I would be listed as Lesbian. Would I like some girl action you bet! They turn me on. Is it a deal breaker that some don't? Not at all.

If we meet a couple that is straight then I'm/we're fine with that. As long as we share the same interests and are compatible then play time will be fabulous.

I have no interest in converting anyone or asking anyone to do something they are uncomfortable with. What would be the point in that? :cool:

MSbhaven

sigh35, it sounds like you are like many women who list themselves as "bi-curious", that is, you are pretty much straight but don't mind some contact with another woman.

I've struggled some with the whole bi-sexual woman issue...because many couples will rule you out if you say you don't want any contact. My level of interest in other women varies wildly, even as I appreciate the beauty and sex appeal in Mr. Fuse's play partners. Some I'm really not interested in at all, I have a mild interest in a few, and then there have been two women I want to have full-on sex with. Those were a surprise.

Personally, I solved the problem by listing myself as bi-curious and then being very specific in our profile, which says that most of the time I don't go below the waist on other women. When we meet people in person I am very straightforward (pun intended) with them.

Here is my take on this.

I am 100% straight.

However.

I have 'to be polite' or 'when the mood strikes' made out with/fingered/made squeal(when the men couldn't)/ or groped on women.

I am all about men. Single straight hot guys that do what I want. I don't mean that in a degrading way, I just want to be a princess until I tell them to treat me like a slut.

I have had to politely turn down MANY a couple who wanted to girl/girl up with us, and my Honey has had to let them down as well.

If you are straight-own it. Wear it like a badge and don't think you have to compromise WHO YOU ARE to be a swinger.

First off, welcome to the lifestyle!!! You are right most of the site you will find the bi, bi-curious female. As for feeling like an outcast, well personally you can only feel like an outcast if YOU allow yourself to think that way. We have been doing the lifestyle for quiet awhile now and have met a great many people, singles and couples, and while the bi…female does by far out way the straight female there are a lot of straight/straight couples out there.

As for you “having” to go that way to get action, HELL NO, unless you are interested in it. I have said for along time with regards to the whole “BI” thing and women putting down Bi-Curious, if you have a curiosity about what it would be like but haven’t actually done anything bi, then you are bi-curious. If however you have done the bi thing even once, well then sugar you are no longer bi-curious. You just took curiosity out of the equitation, so once that factor is removed you then have the decision of deciding if being a bi-sexual woman is for you. Now does that mean you will play with ANY woman, no – just like men we have our preferences. The whole using being bi-curious, bi-playful, bi-situational is just a crutch to say if I’m in the mood to do what I think will turn the guys on, blah blah blah blah………….

Mrs. Ménage & I both are full on bi, HOWEVER, do we play with women all the time, nope, we both want dick too…………..more often than not the play just ends up full swap with the other couple and girl play rarely happens. Because to be perfectly honest unless it’s a woman who just really presses a button with me I’m not going to go out of my way for girl-girl play, but that’s just me. Neither Mrs. Ménage nor I are into the converting of women. We pretty much figure if they are interested then they will let it be known. I don’t understand why women feel the need to convenience other women to become something they aren’t……….

If you are patient and just continue to meet couples and look around you will find out there a lot more people willing to play with the straight/straight couple than you might currently feel. It will happen. I would strongly suggest working on your profile and your wording as to what you are looking for as to appear more open to couple who have a bi-female and then you don’t have a problem with couples where the female is bi – you just aren’t into girl-girl action. Most of them will not have a problem hooking up with a straight/straight couple.

The Other Mrs. Ménage