Elusive BiFem

The Ongoing Bisexuality Issue

Thoughts on Bisexuality  

194 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts on Bisexuality

• I am a female and find f/f bisexual activity disgusting and just tolerate it for myself or others.
    • I am female and do NOT find f/f bisexual activity disgusting.
    • I am a male and find m/m bisexual activity disgusting and just tolerate it for myself and others.
    • I am a male and do NOT find m/m bisexual activity disgusting.
    • I am a female and find f/f bisexual activity erotic and stimulating.
    • I am a male and find f/f bisexual activity erotic and stimulating.
    • I am a female and don't care either way. Different strokes.
    • I am a male and don't care either way. Different strokes.
    • I would attend a club where male bisexual activity was allowed and/or encouraged.
    • I would not attend a club where male bisexual activity was allowed or encouraged.
    • I am a "straight" male and would answer an ad from a male/female bisexual couple.
    • I am a male and would NOT answer an ad from a male/female bisexual couple.
    • These polls never settle any issues!
    • I am a female and find m/m bisexual activity erotic and stimulating.
    • I am a male and find m/m bisexual activity erotic and stimulating.

OK...I think we've been down similar roads before, but jcbicouple sparked some new questions. So the poll...if I can get this straight!

:)

Oh, yeah...you can choose more than one.

:claps:

We like sparks! Makes for interesting conversations (and polls)!

Can you add finding m/m activity erotic? We vote yes to that too, for both the m and the f but there wasn't that option.

(Quickly becoming postaholics here!)

Originally posted by jcbicouple

Can you add finding m/m activity erotic? We vote yes to that too, for both the m and the f but there wasn't that option.

Are you suggesting that here aren't enough choices in this poll??? :eek:

Let's see if I got this correctly

We have no problem with F/F action

We have no desire for M/M action

We find any contact between male armadillos disgusting

Yep that bout sums it up.................

My thoughts on this are probably pertty close to JC's

I like all of the following (please note this is not an exhaustive list):

• M/M
  • F/F
  • M/F
  • M/M/F
  • M/F/F
  • F/F/F/F/M
  • or maybe a little M/M/M/M/M/M/M/M/F
  • or maybe just M
  • just F?

I think you get the idea ;)

also note that I have no interest, whatsoever, in armadillos

~Piggy

Originally posted by Miss_Piggy

My thoughts on this are probably pertty close to JC's

I like all of the following (please note this is not an exhaustive list):

• M/M
  • F/F
  • M/F
  • M/M/F
  • M/F/F
  • F/F/F/F/M
  • or maybe a little M/M/M/M/M/M/M/M/F
  • or maybe just M
  • just F?

I think you get the idea ;)

also note that I have no interest, whatsoever, in armadillos

~Piggy

We LIKE Miss Piggy's way of thinking!!! Don't think that list CAN be exhauastive...can it?

To EBF: "thank you jcbicouple - from now on you can do your own polls and Brit_Pair can send you those strange words! ), I didn't realize it would involve so many choices!"

But we LIKE the way you do polls! :sad:

We must say that although the percentages are skewed a bit...it's interesting non the less. We expected a little less tolerance, but then again: This board (in general) tends to be very open minded. Which is why we like it here. Lots of great discussions on personal views but not a lot of slamming people for having their own.

:D

Only one complaint about the bevy of options, there wasn't a DEPENDS.

My answers all depend on WHO...

If it's 2 incredibly sexy men going for it, HELL YEAH! I am all into that. If it's 2 nasty fat, hairy, greasy baseball cap wearing guys missing teeth with mullets, then the answer is HELL NO. Actually, even most average looking guys would be a HELL NO too.

I was watching MTV yesterday, they unveiled Danny's (Real World New Orleans) boyfriend who was blurred during the episode because he was a military man. DAMN...he's HOT!!!! And to watch those two men kiss made me want to jump inbetween them.

As for F/F bisexuality, I'm not really into that either unless *I* am attracted to both women. That is quite rare as well.

The difference is, I rarely find watching women to be disgusting but think that I might be more disgusted by men. Bias on my part? Yeah. Sorry.

But that is not to say that I wouldn't find it hot to see my man involved in a trist with an oh so sexy Josh Duhmel (from Las Vegas on Monday nights at 9pm e/p on NBC) :eek::claps:

Or Danny and his man, for that matter... :D

Have a good one!

LC

Originally posted by LadyCleo

If it's 2 incredibly sexy men going for it, HELL YEAH! I am all into that. If it's 2 nasty fat, hairy, greasy baseball cap wearing guys missing teeth with mullets, then the answer is HELL NO. Actually, even most average looking guys would be a HELL NO too.

This is pretty much how I feel about M/M as well, it also depends on my mood. I think it would be pretty erotic to share in a BJ with my hubby, and I am definitely looking forward to a little DPP. (I guess that doesn't count).

I am pretty much always in the mood for F/F play of any kind. And especially F/M/F with my hubby.

If it's 2 nasty fat, hairy, greasy baseball cap wearing guys missing teeth with mullets

Oh that is just a nasty visual. :eek:

Next time please post a warning so we don't rush in and read something like this unprepared. :lol:

I need to go rinse my brain now.

If it's 2 nasty fat, hairy, greasy baseball cap wearing guys missing teeth with mullets, then the answer is HELL NO. LC

Eeeww! But same goes for any nasty greasy women missing teeth...they wouldn't even have to be hairy! Guess the only people we'd be interested in seeing have ANY kind of sexual relations are those we find at least somewhat attractive! I mean come on... if a nasty greasy toothless guy and a nasty greasy toothless girl were having straight sex: Would you really want to watch? Again..eeewww!

Originally posted by windsor4fun2

I need to go rinse my brain now.

That is the funniest damn thing I have read in quite a while. My thoughts on this are if 2 people are attractive I would find watching them have sex arousing.

You know...this may have been a hair-brained poll with too many choices...but really, when you look at the answers, it's kind of interesting, isn't it?

So, Jcbicouple....you prompted this...any comments? Are the results the same as you may have anticipated? Seems to me that the m/m bisexuality issues may not be as great as I might have thought. Maybe a poll on JUST the m/m bixuality stuff...just a thought...but I ain't doin' it!! :rofl:

Okay even with my studying statistics I don't really know how to make sense of these results. I suppose it's interesting that there seems to be a number of people who aren't disgusted by m/m activity.

I think a poll on just m/m bisexual activity is a great idea.

Perhaps I'll go make one.

Okay I did.

M/M Tolerance Poll

Originally posted by Elusive BiFem

but really, when you look at the answers, it's kind of interesting, isn't it?

So, Jcbicouple....you prompted this...any comments? Are the results the same as you may have anticipated? Seems to me that the m/m bisexuality issues may not be as great as I might have thought. Maybe a poll on JUST the m/m bixuality stuff...just a thought...but I ain't doin' it!! :rofl:

Well, It'll be interesting to see the new poll results too. This appears to support what we see all the time. There are very few individuals or couples that seem to have a problem with both of us being bisexual, and yet when someone mentions "The lifestyle" It's like Voodoo. Everyone seems to hold a common opinion that it is just not accepted.

Starting to think that in reality it is very accepted on an individual basis (ok, been thinking it all along...but go with us here. lol) But in the clubs there are two main factors: First: A few (note we said "few"...please do not take offense if you are a single male) guys give single males a bad name because they act like immature little boys....and so the clubs do not want the place over run by single males....not that this has ANYTHING to really do with m/m sexuality, but somehow everyone seems to go there.

Secondly, because of the "voodoo" in the "lifestyle" club owners are afraid to accept it.

Now one more thought: There are two clubs we know of that have bi nights where they make sure people know that any combo is accepted, and we can tell you: People are driving from all over to get there. Really think that as clubs realize that people want bi nights...you will begin to see more and more of them. As the "fears" go away it will become obvious that this is a way to bring in more people. We think that most clubs will, likely, do just like these two and keep the "normal" nights as they are, but set aside a night or two a month for "bisexual fun" to bring in more people but keep their old ones.

I find the results of this poll very interesting. It appears that many are 'secretly' open minded yet too afraid to admit it publicly due to the pressures of society.

I am of the opinion, if it feels good, do it...as long as you aren't violating the rights of another. Who am I to judge what does and doesn't feel right for someone else or to frown on their curiosity or preferences?

I would have no problem with Mr. O telling me "Hey, that looks so erotic, I'd love to try it", for anything between consenting adults. While it may or may not pan out to be mine or his cup of tea, how would you ever know if you didn't try it?

My .02 cents worth. :)

I agree, the results are interesting and seem to show that about half the respondents enjoy male/male bisexual activities, much more than I would have guessed, and another quarter are 'tolerant' of it.

jcbicouple, I think the idea you mentioned about clubs having 'bisexual' night is a good one. That way everyone knows what they'll likely see and those who do not want to view that kind of activity can avoid that night. There's room for everyone that way.

In the spirit of all this openness, I'll say that I've done it, I enjoyed it and although it's by no means a necessary part of any evening's activities, I'd do it again with the right guy.

I can't get into m/m action. My girlfriend tell me she would not be turned on by that either. Seem off speed or something. The times when we has m/f/m play he and I never thought about doing anything to one another. Not judging just commentting:nono:

I liked the poll and it has so many choices I am a bi-sexual male and have a wonderful wife and we swing but we have yet to find a single male that is really bi-sexual.

Although very new to this life style {meaning we have only met with one couple} when we have invited men they were totally for her physical pleasure, And visual stimulation for me. Speaking with bi males they prefer men but play with women. Don’t know if that is the case all around but just my understanding of the ones spoken to.

I guess maybe I am not Bi then because I prefer women. There is nothing I like more than having wild sex with my wife or a hot woman. It is just that I have alway's had fantasy's of the m/m sex while the wife were there.

We swung with one couple that the male was bi and in the middle of a threeway he started giving me oral it was pretty erotic the wife got off on it and then It seemed I should return the favor, and since it was a long time fantasy why not the ice was broken. And if it wasn't for me then I didn't have to do it again.

Now the only thing I have done is oral with a man. We do play with a straight male and no Bi-sexual thing ever happens and that is fine. We have a great time pleasuring my lady.

My question is are you only Bi-sexual if you love having sex with a man as well as a woman equally? Are you saying if you prefer having sex with a man but have sex with women or your wife you are gay? What if you prefer having sex with your wife but at different times engage in m/m sex are you straight?

I am confused now!!!!!!!!

We'd say if you enjoy having sex (oral or otherwise) with both sexes: You are bisexual. After all: Just because you prefer intercourse over oral sex doesn't mean that you don't enjoy both....right?

I consider myself bisexual. I haven't had sex with another male since I was 12, but I've always wanted to do so. My wife knows of my fantasies, but I know that she doesn't really like the idea. I guess that I'll just have to keep dreaming.

Like Woody Allen said, "Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night." ;)

I do feel I am pretty lucky to have a wife that not only enjoys swinging but she also enjoys and gets very hot thinking of m/m play. I do feel relieved that she knows that I have the fantasy's of m/m play. I don't have to hide my feelings or pretend to be this homophobic straight male. Not that there is anything wrong with being totally straight. My wife is straight, and we play with a single straight male and we all have a great time.

I also know if we do find another bi male to add to our play time it will be a blast because we don't have the barriers that hold some straight males back or make them uneasy. The thing is we don't want a gay male prentending to be bi so he can have sex with a man! And we don't want a straight male prentending to be bi so he can have sex with my wife.

So my question is are there any real Bi-sexual men avalible for swinging?

Ok here goes, I am a female and I find m/m action erotic but only the oral don't care to see kissing or anal. I like f/f action have done it myself kissing, oral, playing ect. however only in a swing setting wouldn't consider it 1 on 1. So i guess I'm swing-bi? ;)

Listen to all the different thing being written maybe we should do away with the labels. Good sex is just that good sex. During our encounter not once did I think of doing anything with the guy that was with us. Even during the f/f action we just relished in the moment. Guess he was not into it either. But now the question is raised what if he was? What would I do in that time a place? And I know that I am straight as they come. Now I am really confusedhead bang

I like how NAbeast said it great sex is great sex no matter how you cut it. So now we have kind of figured out that I am Bi I don't have a problem with that just makes play time a little more interesting. But I am like one of the other posters I would only do that in a swinging setting with my wife there I don't seem to have the urge unless she is there watching. Does that make since to you guy's? I don't seem to have any gay feelings because I don't look at a man on the street and say boy I sure would like to have sex with him. I think that f/f sex is so erotic it drives me wild just watching. I got to watch my wife on two occasions with a woman and it was so hot.

I have only one word to say hedonistic This is a hedonistic lifestyle, which means self pleasure and self indulgence. My question is. If you were sexually pleased by the same sex partner in a moment of hedonistic pleasure how can you consider youreself bisexual. Maybe I'm just splitting hairs. But it is food for thought.