rachan

I want to have sex with my sister-in-law

My wife's sister is getting a divorce and my wife has given me her blessing to have sex with her. I want to but this just seems a little taboo.

My wife's sister is getting a divorce and my wife has given me her blessing to have sex with her. I want to but this just seems a little taboo.

Right or wrong - think about how complicated holidays will be...

If you ask me, it just isn't worth it if things go badly.

Spoomonkey

Never mind that your SIL is newly divorced and probably needs time to heal from that. She's your wife's sister. Can you honestly imagine sitting across the table from her at Thanksgiving dinner after you've been with her? How awkward would THAT be--unless you're a guest on Jerry Springer . . .

Sorry, but I just think the potential for problems is to great to be worth the risk.

~Mrs. Sweet =)

The temptations of life. Yea you would definitely have a great time. but it will probably come at a great price.

Considering your sister in law is coming out of a relationship. It is normal to cling to the very first person who shows any attention.

It's easy for a wife to disregard a clingy female with no ties to them but like it was mentioned, how do you ignore a disgruntled sister across the table at Christmas dinner especially when she needs to pass the turkey dressing. Or god forbid she needs to clean the air in front of Mom and Dad?

But look on the bright side, you definitely wouldn't have anyone snoozing in the living room later.

SIL has been on my sights for a while with wife's approval now but unfortunately she isn't feeling the whole scene. We talked about it and she see's me as a brother more than anything. DAMN HER !!!

It really depends on the past history of the sisters. If they have similar outlooks about sex go for it. If SiL has to seek solace somewhere, better with you than a stranger at a bar. But, of course, you are only doing it for your wife's sake.

Personally I would not do this. Not because it is right or wrong, that is none of my business. However. I know family, and I think you need to keep your penis out of family. I'm just telling you, it smells bad to me. Your wife and her sister get into an argument, or your wife can't get over the fact that you have boinked her sister....I would personally not do it. Mixing swinging with existing friends and family is just bad hoo joo in my book.:nono:

Everyone is different, and what may work for one will not work for someone else. But, one of our rules is "no family". Now the situation has never come-up, and I can't say that if the opportunity arose with my step-sister-in-law I might not jump at it, but for now, that rule stands... and firmly. The only reason I'd consider it is because 1) she is the wife of my step-brother, 2) My father and his mother are now divorced, 3) we met as adults since I was 28 and he was 25 when my dad and his mom met, and 4) they have been poly on-and-off as well as have had an semi-open relationship for years, so there is no "breaking them in" or anything. We already all are on the same page.

So, in this case there is allot going for the positive. In your case it's just to early in her break-up to tell. This is something I'd just let take it's own course and don't force anything. If it happens, great. If it doesn't, it was a nice fantasy.

Mr. WS

Have done the sister-in-law, it makes for awkward family functions but would do it again and would like a stab at the wife's other sister too.

Depends on the relationship between you wife and her sister. In my case they had been very close forever, and still are about 3 yrs after it happened. Just make sure she is more practical in her outlook , less likely to let emotion rule. :)

No way buddy, this will come back on you ten fold...even if we guys are all thinking with our :dncdick: instead of the grey cell one. I have two sisters-in-law that I would love to be with, known them both since I was like 14! And had the chance to do the younger one more than once...like I said on another post, "Do you guys ever say NO", hell yes! we say NO now and then.

Now that said, my major fear would be the fact she is on a breakup big time and unless your ready to take on all of that and be ready to deal with an attachment vs just sex just stay away. Now if your ready to take on a possible polly attachment then go for it.

Just be very careful before you do this. Again, I'm not saying it is right or wrong either way. But I think with all of the other people to boink you should really leave family off limits. Again, there are so many possibly dynamics out there. Number one, I'm with pretty lady in the fact that it would simply feel too much like incest to me. I'd probably either start throwing up or crying half way through LOL. Not saying it IS incest because it is not; it would just feel that way to me. Now, if sister or brother in law are states away and you see them once a year that is one thing. I'm talking about the SIL you see 4 times a week. I have lost weight as y'all know, and in June we went to my Aunt's bday party where alllll of the family was, some I had not seen since before I started living healthier and losing weight. My cousin's husband was there and I swear if he had not been my 1st cousin's husband I would have sworn that he was hitting on me. He kept standing there looking at me. Not looking at me, LOOKING AT ME. You know, wondering whats under the jeans lol. To say uncomfortable does not begin to describe it lol. Then he kept saying how good I looked and how he wished his wife would do that...so I honestly ended up going to the other side of the place and avoiding him for the rest of the night. For me mentally family is just bad mojo. Imagine you screw your BIL. And he falls in love with you. Or you have hot, passionate sex on the spur of the moment and say "okay, I'm never doing that again"...only that person has other ideas and then you are stuck like chuck, freaking out that your entire family will find out. I don't know; again, its a decision you have to make. But in my opinion there are plenty of hot men and women to play with, leave la familia as just that.

While I will admit to having a fantasy involving one of my wife's step-sisters, it will remain just that.

I recently within the last year got the go ahead from the wife to do her younger sister. She has always wanted to have sex with me and have always been flirty with each other . So we set the details on how it was to go down. Neither of us were to be drunk so as not to regret it. So one night after her and the Mrs. stripping to tease me I got to take her to the bedroom and do what I wanted to. No regrets here.

Have tried with family (first cousin, her and wife are more like sister) and vanilla friends. With the cousin they were the ones who got us into swinging long before there was an internet. Worked out well no problems, we have been swapping with them since the early 70's. Now with the vanilla friends created nothing but problems.