Thread: 3 Free Panties from Pierre Silber

Default 3 Free Panties from Pierre Silber

I just saw that until May 15, Pierre Silber is offering 3 Free Panties, no purchase necessary, you just pay shipping. I haven't looked to see how good this deal is, but I'm about to check it out. Just wanted to go ahead and share it.
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

Default Re: 3 Free Panties from Pierre Silber

Choose USPS Priority Ground for the lowest rate. About 6 bucks for us, coast to coast.
    That awkward moment when you realize she actually wanted a Mary Kay facial.....

$5 and some change for me in Idaho. Not bad!
    Dave & Holly

$10 + for me in Ohiio. Thanks for sharing, but since I hardly ever wear panties the cost seems high for shipping.
    There's time for sleep when you're dead.

Quote Originally Posted by angelkin View Post
    $10 + for me in Ohiio. Thanks for sharing, but since I hardly ever wear panties the cost seems high for shipping.
    I can buy 3 pairs of panties for $10! $5 is a decent deal. It looks like they are "Pierre Silber" branded panties - based on the picture.
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

Oh, you're absolutely right, Julie - $10 for three pairs is a fantastic deal. I can hear my husband now, lol..."just because something is on sale doesn't make it a good deal unless you need it"

Quote Originally Posted by angelkin View Post
    Oh, you're absolutely right, Julie - $10 for three pairs is a fantastic deal. I can hear my husband now, lol..."just because something is on sale doesn't make it a good deal unless you need it"
    Unless you don't wear them at all, we can ALWAYS use more panties.

Julie, you made me laugh out loud, literally. Thanks ~ you made my day!

$4.76 for me in Oregon! Thanks, Julie!

The website says they will pick any 3 styles from their 200+ options, so you could in theory end up with anything. I'm assuming they'll send out their worst sellers! But like ya'll said, unless you never wear them, you can never have too many panties!

USPS Priority for the win. $6.30 (you'd think it would be one of those things that would fit in a flat rate so it'd be the same regardless of where). Can't beat that for 3 pairs of panties - ok, so some of you did.

Anyone else get thongs in the mail today?2012-04-19_18-24-55_981.jpg

Pretty decent selection for $6.

I did... They're cute!! They sent me four! One is no more than a pink triangle with see through straps.

001.jpg
    Dave & Holly

Quote Originally Posted by LFM2 View Post
    I did... They're cute!! They sent me four! One is no more than a pink triangle with see through straps.

001.jpg
    Now I'm totally jealous. One of mine (the tan ones) was just a triangle with clear plastic straps. Neat idea, I've not seen before.