Thread: Quality Strap On

Default Quality Strap On

We are looking for a quality strap on. We are willing to spend in order to get quality but what we have discovered is that strap ons are priced all over the place and quality is very hard to find.

Can anyone recommend a quality strap on that does not feel cheap and is not likely to break quickly?

Default Re: Quality Strap On

Here is a variation that some enjoy using!
    Strapless Threshold of Feeldoe® and Feelbuck®
    Last edited by talltim123; 07-08-2010 at 03:15 PM.
    I am patient, but persistent, and, it's not over till it's over!

I was going to recommend the feeldoe also. We have one and it is excellent.
    Try anything once, twice if it is fun, three times if it is real good!

Some will use a strap on harness with an open ring to stabilize the feeldoe if necessary.

explain it? the fucker puts one end in her pussy? do both ends have virators in them?

Some models have a vibrator. (Silicone Feeldoe®Purchase Page) There is also a yahoo discussion group (Feeldoe-subscribe@yahoogroups.com)

I don't have experience with the feeldoe/strapless strapons. I have what many websites claimed to be a bestseller, the Terra Firma harness manufactured by Stormy Leather. Several sites (babeland.com, smittenkittenonline.com) sold it in pairs with your choice of size of the Tantus Silk dildos (there's a teensy size, a medium size good for anal, and a larger size good for vaginal.)
    The harness is strong- it takes a minute to strap on, but it stays on. The rings are interchangeable, as well, if you want to use different kinds of dildos. I've only had it for a couple of months, but it's holding up well to a lot of use.

Sorry that I can't speak for any other products, but I figured it would be good to let you know what I've found success with.

My ex had a Terra Firma harness and a variety of dildoes. She liked the stability and comfort. I liked watching her use it............
    Just because we have to grow old does NOT mean we have to grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by talltim123 View Post
    Here is a variation that some enjoy using!
    Strapless Threshold of Feeldoe® and Feelbuck®
    That is the very one Mrs. CXXC purchased at a boutique for $50.00 more than the price on the site! She loves it and her playmates have enjoyed it with her fully! It takes a bit to find the pictures of it so here you go,
    Silicone Feeldoe®Purchase Page
    Veni, Vidi, Veni!!!

I also own a feeldoe with a leather harness. I also own a two piece set that has a flat longated vibrator that sits in the seat of the harness for my pleasure and has button-on rings for the attachment, which can be used for a vibrating dildo or any other kind of dildo that will fit the vacuum seal. I enjoy that one the most. Bought it at a place called Darewear here in Florida. Don't know if they have a on line store of a list of things they carry. I think it was around $80.

you also might want to check out the spare parts jock harness
    It stays put which is what you need. It will also work well with the feeldoe.
    best with the bigger sizes. (the red and black)

We have to recommend the feeldoe also, great toy