Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple

Default Re: Pulling out, before coming, your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by myspaceguru
    Weirdo ok from time to time..

Here is a small list mf swapping:

1. Playing around, kissing. 2 .hand jobs, blow jobs, eating out, banging 3.Soft swapping "two couples in the same room" 4. Kind of soft swapping with condoms and coming outside of her in the condom or if your quick enough to take it off, maybe on her chest 5. Swapping and coming inside the condom inside her 6. No condom coming outside, 7. No condoms coming inside.

Some people like anal and some people like bondage anal and two guys to come in them at the same time. If we were into this we would accomodate them just like some people here at the board have. We would in no way judge them for their fetishes or beliefs. Some women are bi sexual, some bi curious, that's fine with us if she has been with other women, there are certain things my fiance might do with them is she was attractive. Here again we would never judge anybody for their rules. We do not believe people are weirdos because they have rules and limitations that are different from ours.

Maybe we'll call these stages. We feel comfortable playing at stage 3.
    We're intrigued by your list of "stages".

Please clarify stage 3 - what is "banging"?

And, in what way does stage 3 differ from stage 2?

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    bi female

Quote Originally Posted by 2jersey
    We're intrigued by your list of "stages".

Please clarify stage 3 - what is "banging"?

And, in what way does stage 3 differ from stage 2?
    stage 1 is the primary stage, the launching engine so to speak
    stage 2 is the orbital stage
    stage 3 is the banging stage were the rocket bangs into orbit

hope this clears it up for you any more questions please contact mission control at nasa... lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    bi female

Quote Originally Posted by myspaceguru
    This was her rule if we swing, and if it's hers then it's mine. She's not comfortable with it and I back her up. If this is her comfort level, I'm fine with that. If she wanted the opposite I do not feel as though I own her, she can make those decisions herself. I'm not the big dominant controlling male. Our relationship is a 50/50 split. This applies around the house and in the bedroom. Lots of people have lots of issues, if this is our biggest one and that's a problem, for some people, we respect their opinions. Although we may not agree with them on some issues, we are careful not to judge them. Anyways we respect your opinion, but do not agree with it.
    ok its her decision, wayyyy wierd but thats just my take of it, so cuming on her chest is okay with her but cuming in a condom in her is not... for me the first option were actual body fluids are exchanged ie its on her skin is way more personal don't ya think? would be for me

I am not judging you BTW you are totally entitled to your "comfort level" i just dont get it is all. Having a man inside me in the first place is an intimate thing and if Ive gone that far i might as well finish the job at hand so to speak again i am not judging you and you should take whats written on the internet with a pinch of salt.... or salty one of the two

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple

Stage 2. Banging: the act of sticking objects into the vagina or anus of a women or a man such as, fingers, dildos or fists. From the sexual pre tense bang.

John was on the the floor banging Jennifer. Jennifer loves when John bangs her pussy with four fingers.

Something like that
    ------------------------------------
    Ps. This is made up, it's not actually in the dictionary. That I know of.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple
    SLS Handle
    cpl2doitwithu

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshelby
    I don't really see the point... But if we liked you and knew about this upfront, I guess it wouldn't be too big of an issue.

~SS
    Dito

We have heard of some strange rules, and this is def not the strangest.... we would have no problem.

Swingers Board Addict funcpl4life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple

I have current and former partners who think/thought semen was radioactive, poisonous, and caused premature aging unless first deposited in a vagina. They don't want to see, smell, feel, taste, or hear the stuff. Pulling out would be kind of fun and different for me.
    YMMV
    Mr. FC4L

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Single Male

Quote Originally Posted by funcpl4life
    I have current and former partners who think/thought semen was radioactive, poisonous, and caused premature aging unless first deposited in a vagina. They don't want to see, smell, feel, taste, or hear the stuff. Pulling out would be kind of fun and different for me.
    YMMV
    Mr. FC4L
    Does semen also cause hair loss or hair growth?

Sure wouldn't wanna see a bald woman with a hairy pair of tits.

Eww ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    Incognitos

I like that you are sticking by what makes you comfortable.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Married Female

controlling your wife is not a way for her to enjoy a swining party. she may have a comfort zone very different from the husbands. when you are out of the swinging room she is in, maybe she enjoys herself the way she wants.

i cant imagine my husband telling me how to swing.
    i prefer him out of the bedroom. what i do is my own business.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    alhedonists

Quote Originally Posted by funcpl4life
    YMMV
    Mr. FC4L
    Interesting....

We played with a couple where she gets squimish at the sight of cum. Doesn't even like to see her husband's. I'm wondering how they got their two children.

As far as the pulling out in a condom, I'd leave that decision to Drew. After all, he'd be the one who had to make special accomodations. I'm inclined to think he'd just say no...unless she was Halle Berry or Jessica Alba fine. I think he'd go along then.

Pepper
    "Swinging is a lot like riding a Harley, ...for those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don't, no explanation is possible." --Mr. Alura

Wearing a evil grin Mr. Truelove's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Married Male
    SLS Handle
    Thetrueloves

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper & Drew
    We played with a couple where she gets squimish at the sight of cum. Doesn't even like to see her husband's.
    Pepper
    Funny Pepper, I didn't think we played with you yet...

My wife is trying to get over that, but she's still having a hard time with it. It seems irrational to me, especially since I'm fixed and there are no wiggly little guys in there anymore. But she has always been afraid of any animal smaller than a basketball, insects, various fluids, and anything like that. Icky Icky Icky stuff.

I'm a patient guy though, and she's making efforts to get over it, so oh well. It will be interesting to see if she lets loose in our early swining experiences.

Mr. Truelove
    The most fun I can never tell anyone about!

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple

My husband pulls out of me every time. That's just our thing. We don't do it for birth control nor for disease prevention, we think the visual experience of his orgasm is one of the fun, hot parts of sex. We even did it back in the days when we used a condom. So we wouldn't consider it the least bit of an inconvenience or the least bit weird.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    On the prowl for man meat
    SLS Handle
    lost_j1

I have no problem with it either way. Just tell me first lol! My play partner came on my stomach lol. I had no problem with it, but I would have liked some sort of warning lol.
    Merry Christmas and a Ho Ho Ho
    Shelly

Sarah&Roger's Female Half flkeyscouple's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple-female half
    SLS Handle
    floridakeyscouple

Quote Originally Posted by TerryforSex
    i cant imagine my husband telling me how to swing.
    i prefer him out of the bedroom. what i do is my own business.
    My husband would never tell me how to swing, but we do discuss our limitations - which are pretty few and always end with 'go with the flow'! But, I can't imagine wanting him out of the bedroom! We are same room only folks, actually prefer same bed!

As far as pulling out - with or without a condom - I don't think that would be a problem for Roger, and I know it wouldn't bother me. I wouldn't have as intenstive 'O' as I would with him coming inside me (with or without condom) but I'd still enjoy his 'O' anyway!

Sarah

Hanging Out
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple

nmturfman will ask sometimes "in ya or on ya" cuz he knows i have a fondness for having it on my ass or my tits. its pretty much up to the particular situation, what we are doing, the mood. either is ok, but i do prefer him to cum inside when i do cuz its just that much more intense.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3