Please Visit These Sponsors As They Keep The Swingers Board FREE

Kasidie   Swinger Zone Central   Swing Lifestyle    Swingers Date Club    Adult FriendFinder  Swing Towns  Alt.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Pure Evil..In a cute suit EvilMJ's Avatar
    Status
    Couple

Default Re: Rules???

Quote Originally Posted by NCcuriouscpl
    Since going to the midwest doesn't appear to be good....and no one really wants to go northeast this time of year......Why don't yall come south this weekend for some good ole black eyed peas, collards and chittlins????? facelick (not to mention the fun to be had afterward!!)
    NCCuriouscpl
    Okay I know this is off track but I have never had black eyed peas, collards and chittlins.....what is a chittlin? Sounds like a good enough reason for me to head south.

back on track
    Rules and boundaries are just away to get into the lifestyle so everyone is comfortable - like training wheels. Some people get so comfortable with those wheels that they never want to take them off...which is fine as it works for them. Some realize that the wheels have become redunant and want more of a challenge so they change their rules and extend the boundaries further - so off come those wheels.

Then there are the really adventurous crowd that feel that all those rules and boundaries are just holding them back so they dump everything and get a unicycle. Sure it's dangerous and takes a lot of practice to get it right, but it can be a heck of a lot of fun!

Now that I have beaten that metaphore to death. . My thought is that swinging is a personal experience and you have to do what makes you the most comfortable.
    "Well! Evil to some is always good to others." - Jane Austen

Here to Stay
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    Cloud9Owners

Most new couples that come to our club tend to have a lot of rules. We have seen a lot of them throw the rules out the window by 11:30

We had several rules when we started also but as we grew in the lifestyle our rules have changed. One thing we still keep is our code word and hand signal that we use if either one of us is uncomfortable with anything that is going on.
    Caution you will get wet on this ride!!

Status
    Married to Gladiola4u
    SLS Handle
    Tony_N_Lucy

My wife and I only had a few rules...
    No one we knew to well personally, no one close to home, not in our house (we have 5 kids), condoms must be used...

On our first "adventure" she brought home one of our close friends and had a 3some with her - all of the above rules were toast.

Hmm... too eager maybe?

anything boys can do....
    Status
    Trouble maker
    SLS Handle
    playtoys69

Quote Originally Posted by Chandler
    I would agree with this. The first timers are always going to have a list of boundries, but after the comfort level increases, those rules/boundries come down. Respect their wishes, or find someone else that fits closer to your speed.
    Ok I am working backwards here. Dog asked me what I want the rules to be for me and I said...I have no rules.
    If I have no idea what I am going to do in the first place how can I make a plan? My first time I am letting the others lead and I will follow and feel my way through it. To much "preparation" is just letting yourself in for a really lousy time. I am going into this with only one expectation. That is to have a really great time. facelick
    If from there I find that I need bounderies then I will say, ok this worked, but this didn't.
    I trust my Dog 100% and the couple we have made a date with I also trust 100%. So I am letting my hair down and running with it.

Your friend,
    Prettylady
    To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.

Club Host
    Status
    Couple M-F
    SLS Handle
    aahours1

We have and strill do have a set of a couple of rules.... One kissing is allowed but NO tongue(frenching), concoms a MUST. No seperate rooms and by all means no going it alone, by yourself and go out and find someone to bring home.....That is totally out. But we do allow oral, NO swallowing though. Anything else that cums up during the evening we discuss if possible but if we feel uncomfortable with it or a question will arise from it we decide not to do it on our own accord.

Status
    Single Male
    SLS Handle
    Thrax

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMJ
    Okay I know this is off track but I have never had black eyed peas, collards and chittlins.....what is a chittlin? Sounds like a good enough reason for me to head south.
    I'm American, but I'm a Northerner (since I don't live in New England, I'm not a Yankee ), so take the following with a grain of salt.

"Chitlins" are considered a "Southern (U.S.)" food by most Americans, but can often be found in "soul food" eateries throughout the U.S. You can find authentic chitlins -- if you want to -- in many parts of the U.S. because we Americans have a penchant for moving to different locales for various reasons. I would be very surprised if there were NOT some chitlin purveyors in the Great White North, but maybe not in your area.

I REALLY like fried chitlins. They are in no way healthy, thus they are very yummy. However, as described below, they are not from a source that many modern Americans or Canadians are comfortable with. Since I grew up in a small town though, I am familiar with the usually non-Western concept of using every part of an animal (in this case, all of the pig but the 'oink'). If you are a vegan, vegetarian, or made woozy by the thought of using 'the whole pig', then you might not want to read the following information plucked from Wikipedia (although you probably will regardless):

"Chitterlings (...sometimes spelled chitlins in common vernacular) are the small intestines of a pig that have been prepared as food. They are a type of offal.

Chitterlings are carefully cleaned before they are cooked by boiling or stewing, and are often battered and fried crispy after the stewing process.

Chitterlings (chitterlins) are eaten more frequently in the southern part of the US. In Mount Airy, NC (famously known as Mayberry) there is an annual chitterling festival. The chitterlings are cooked in several different ways.

"Chitlins" are assumed to be eaten more frequently in the African American culture, but some think that it's really a "down-south thing". Also, chitterlings are used for sausage casings.

Other cultures have small intestine recipes, for example as part of the Latin American (and especially Argentinian) mixed grill dish parrillada, where they are known as chinchulines and may be of lamb.

Filipino cuisine features a recipe of fried pork intestines called "silit", and another for deep-fried pork intestines, called "chicharon bulaklak".

In Korea, grilled pork intestines are called makchang. Makchang is a Daegu regional delicacy.

In Mexican cuisine, small intestines are known as tripas. Cleaned, boiled, and grilled, tripas are a popular filling for tacos."

Okay, now I'm hungry. facelick Really.

So now you can go back to whatever it was you were discussing.

Thrax
    You get what you play for.

Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    JtCamp05

Quote Originally Posted by prettylady
    If I have no idea what I am going to do in the first place how can I make a plan? My first time I am letting the others lead and I will follow and feel my way through it. To much "preparation" is just letting yourself in for a really lousy time. :

Suprised this topic is still alive, but you make a great case pretty lady!!!

Here to Stay
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    FantaseaCpl

Quote Originally Posted by Thrax
    I'm American, but I'm a Northerner (since I don't live in New England, I'm not a Yankee ), so take the following with a grain of salt.

"Chitlins" are considered a "Southern (U.S.)" food by most Americans, but can often be found in "soul food" eateries throughout the U.S. You can find authentic chitlins -- if you want to -- in many parts of the U.S. because we Americans have a penchant for moving to different locales for various reasons. I would be very surprised if there were NOT some chitlin purveyors in the Great White North, but maybe not in your area.
    Evil, Thrax is correct by all means. Southern Tradition on New Years is to eat a meal of Greens (usually collards or cabbage) to ensure WEALTH in the next year, Black Eye Peas ....to ensure HEALTH, and Pork (usually served as chitlins, fatback or jowls .....of which I prefer the latter, it's similar to bacon) for LUCK. facelick

Of course the meal is always best when served with a healthy portion of good friends to share with, and LOL........SEX!

(oh and by the way, I used to BE a YANKEE many years ago! )

We wish everyone the best of above for the New Year!!
    MsNCCurious...........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3