What Makes You Hot?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT MAKES YOU HOT

• A hot body and face
    • A killer personality
    • Something other. What?

Which one makes you hot for someone most often?

• A HOT BODY AND FACE
  • A KILLER PERSONALITY
  • SOMETHING ELSE. WHAT?

Which one of these draws you to another person sexually?

It's really hard to put a name on the quality that I find exciting. There are women who are drop-dead georgous, really pretty, strikingly beautiful, cute as a button, and all the things in between, but some women that I've met that would probably be classified as rather plain in the looks department, were just sexy as hell. It was something in their look or attitude that seemed to indicate that they were ready, willing and very able to take you places you've never been before, and that they would enjoy the ride just as much as you. Nice, silky hair and a soft, smooth complexion are definate turn-ons to me. But then again, so is a really nice butt or a perky, up-turned, rosy-nippled pair of young breasts! Sportync

• Like 1

Guest canuckboy

Women who flaunt their sensuality are the most attractive to me. I particularly like women in their 50s who have incredible sex appeal. I find barbie types revolting. I don't like skinny neither. Classic 1950's type body is just right.

A pulse is mandatory.

Age, weight and looks fall equally below the pulse meter.

Primarily, a couple that is at least comfortable with the lifestyle is important.

I have met first time swingers that you "just know" are meant to be there, and many that have been swinging for a number of years that you just know shouldn't be there.

Physical chemistry is a must for us. Ken's and Barbie's usually end up together, not the type that necessarily look like that; but the type that carry themselves like they are unapproachable.

Most party's have several like that and they seem to have fun hanging with each other, and more power to them.

Also, a lot of seemingly "normal", or overweight, unattractive couples seem to find each other too.

Everyone has their own redeeming values. I have had sex with people that I would never have had dreamed of having sex with, just because I'm in the lifestyle,( I mean I would call them super models), and also some that I would never have dated if single.

But a pulse is mandatory.

well...now that you asked! lol

I have trouble stating I have a really nice face when I think I am just average looking although i have really straight white teeth and a nice smile with nice eyes.

As to the personality, one of the things I was told the other day is one of the things attractive about my personality is I am really nice looking but don't act like it. Go figure......

I have been told repeatedly I have a really nice, lean and clean muscular body, and in fairness i cannot disagree there....

I am just fine with people whose faces are just average....just give me a nice smile and a warm laugh on a trim, warm woman and I love it....

We have been chatting with a quite a few different people through instant messengers and I tell you what, We don't care if your drop dead gorgeous, if you can't hold a conversation and at least make us smile you're not in. I cannot believe the amount of people out there that think we want to jump into bed with them because they are such and such age and are in the gym everyday for 4 hours, but don't know the first thing about getting to know the other couple they are going to be sharing an intimate moment with.

We have also come across people who are not great looking, kinda average, but were totally hot to us because they had a sense of humor and talked to us. And talk to us about other things than just what we want to do in bed.

So I guess you could say that a killer personality is what is key for us.

If I could have a drop dead gorgeous face and body I'd give up every one of the brain cells I was born with. Being told your nice, or smart sucks when you'd rather be beautiful. Seems like the blessed are quicker to say it doesn't matter but then they've never NOT had it. Statistics even show beautiful people have better jobs and more opportunity. I'm sure its that way in the lifestyle also. (any philanthropic plastic surgeons out there :) I wanna be Sandra Bullock!

I get turned on from people who's ok to the eyes (not necessary Ken and Barb) but what's inside that make you feel like they are talking to you not about others and carry a reasonable conversation that's not in left field, and can make you smile. They don't seem to be waiting for a better deal. Personality is it and have a pulse (or you go to jail). :lol:

I kinda look at it as a balancing scale. On one side you have looks, and the other is personality. Someone that looks good but kant carrie awn a con-ver-sation and ain't be too gooder a thinker is a turnoff, but an intelligent, articulate, down to earth with a sense of humor type, that looks like she lives in the roots of an ugly tree isn't gonna do it either. Other than balancing it out, I think there's A LOT in the eyes. Some people just have this spark in their eyes, that , well, ........ gotta go for a bit....;)

OhioCouple said:
    Definitely personality for me! :)

Personality is a MUST for me. I can't get physically intimate with someone that doesn't mentally stimulate me. A nice smile and expressive eyes help too!

Personality is important. Also style. Sometimes a guy just turns me on and I have to have him.

I agree with Lauriern. Sometimes there's just that chemical reaction that plays us all...

I have never been as attracted to the Brad Pitts sexually (or otherwise) as I have been to the Clint Eastwood types (sexually and otherwise).

However, I voted for a killer personality which I believe covers it all. It's hard to have a killer personality unless you have a self-confident nature and that usually stems from having that total package.

A great smile is a also definite plus.

• Like 1

Physical attractiveness sparks the initial interest, but after that the focus turns to their personality. We've met some 10's that became 5's, and 5's that became perfect 10's in the first 15 minutes.

I voted for personality. I am sure at some point, no amount of personality would cover some things, but that is the deal clincher. You can look like Miss Nude World but act like a spoiled little snit and you will have trouble finding partners. Look average and have a good personality and the world will beat a path to your door.

canuckboy said:
    Women who flaunt their sensuality are the most attractive to me. I particularly like women in their 50s who have incredible sex appeal. I find barbie types revolting. I don't like skinny neither. Classic 1950's type body is just right.

When I refer to myself to others who have not met me, I always say I have a Marilyn Monroe body. Anyone who knows Marilyn Monroe, is NEVER disappointed when I state this about myself. I have yet to meet a man who does not find my soft but trim curves appealing....but I also find that my personality is what attracts people the most.

I also enjoy a great personality, you have to be able to have a conversation with the both of us, be genuine in your actions, and having a nice body is a biiiiiiigggg plus for me!

A far more complicated question than it appears. For me, it is an intangible, nothing I can put my finger on. I like dark hair on a woman and a nice ass with some titties, but those are not hard and fast rules for what turns me on. I suppose by looking I can say what turns me on, but I couldn't tell you what it is. From there, personality plays a huge part. But that's a little more easy to explain. Intelligence #1, Confidence #2, Warmth/Friendliness #3 and on down the list...Sense of humor is vital.

Personality of course BUT sometimes an incredible body and face really drives me wild....

Intelligence and sense rank up there with personality too

Personality gets me interested then attitude does it for me, I think it all comes from within. A pretty lady with a nice body is great to look at but it's not a turn on, in fact some I've met are very much a turn off because of their personality (or lack thereof) and the proper attitude is essential to get my juices flowing.

A great bod gets it done for me but a great bod is NOTHIN' if it doesn't have a killer personality. :facelick:

WesternSwing said:
    Physical attractiveness sparks the initial interest, but after that the focus turns to their personality. We've met some 10's that became 5's, and 5's that became perfect 10's in the first 15 minutes.

Dito. Something physical does have to spark an interest first, although for me it is more face (eyes, smile) then the body, after that, ALL personality. The physical gets us talking but you can lose me fast. If the personality doesn't click I don't care if you are a 10 1/2. :(

As the male half of a couple here is what gets me attracted in another couple...........

Her Looks- Small feet with long attractive legs accentuated by nice trim calves rolling smoothly into semi-muscular thighs which mesh perfectly into a firm, heart shaped ass with no tan lines. A 23 inch waist, smoothly waxed (shaving leaves stubble) privates with a 2' long by 1/2" wide "landing strip" blending perfectly into six pack abs with at least 36 C breasts (also without tan lines). A long shapely neck with absolutely no unseemly veins or other protrusions. A drop-dead gorgeous face with blue eyes, "cocksucker" lips, high cheekbones and blond hair.

Her Personality:- A Bi-Sexual Nymphomaniac

Him Looks: A small penis

Him Personality: Like he has a small penis

I kinda look at it as a balancing scale. On one side you have looks, and the other is personality. Someone that looks good but kant carrie awn a con-ver-sation and ain't be too gooder a thinker is a turnoff, but an intelligent, articulate, down to earth with a sense of humor type, that looks like she lives in the roots of an ugly tree isn't gonna do it either. Other than balancing it out, I think there's ALOT in the eyes. Some people just have this spark in their eyes, that , well, ........ gotta go for a bit....;)
    rofl, almost peed my panties.....personality please. :rolleyes:

Mrs Spoomonkey said:
    Something physical does have to spark an interest first, although for me it is more face (eyes, smile) then the body, after that, ALL personality. The physical gets us talking but you can lose me fast. If the personality doesn't click I don't care if you are a 10 1/2. :(

My thoughts exactly. I would add humor. Creative humor is a big turn on! I want a guy that makes me laugh!

inbeachcouple said:
    I think there's A LOT in the eyes. Some people just have this spark in their eyes, that , well, ........ gotta go for a bit....;)

Dito Dito Dito Dito

It's definately a combination of attributes for me. A certain openness that people display, people who look like they are having a good time. At the same time, looks do matter and are probably what draw me to look at that person in the first place to notice the openness. But, I wouldn't go so far as to say "killer bod and gorgeous face". There are those I define as gorgeous with killer bodies, but those are rarely the ones I am attracted to in a way that I would want to actually do anything with them. Occasionally, I find that those with great bodies/faces also have great personalities to go with them, but too often it seems like they have an attitude about them thta says "we're too good for everyone".

For me, it's the chemistry. Yes, there needs to be a physical attraction, and personality a huge difference. But there also needs to be that certain "something" that makes my eyes widen and my skin tingle. Part of it is knowing that the person I'm interested in wants me as much as I want them.

Okay, time for a cold shower now . . .

=)

Bald guys with a sense of humor and can dance (or at least try). That's just hot! :facelick:

Ladies who are confident and flirty.

Body types don't really factor in with us.

The body does it for me. She doesn't have to be a "10" in the face, but if all the curves are in the right place, I'm all in.

On 3/25/2008 at 1:59 PM, sweet_tna said:

For me, it's the chemistry. Yes, there needs to be a physical attraction, and personality a huge difference. But there also needs to be that certain "something" that makes my eyes widen and my skin tingle. Part of it is knowing that the person I'm interested in wants me as much as I want them.

Yes, it's that certain something, and being able to sense the mutual attraction is a huge part of that something.  When the mix is just right, you just know it instantly. 

Personality way way more important than looks to me.

For us, its kindness and class. Attractiveness is relative, both of us have our "types". Its nice when we meet a couple where both match our types. But if one is and one isn't we look beyond, to see how they treat one another. Is he loving and respectful towards his wife even while wanting to get mine naked?  Is she an equal partner in their swinging life? Could we, without embarrassment, introduce them to our bosses or vanilla friends while in a public place? Good looks and personality do figure in for us but  classy, kind hearted people can cause us to overlook a few extra lbs or even a toupee (although god help the rug if my dog gets it!!)

Barney & toy at xmas.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, padoc said:

For us, its kindness and class. Attractiveness is relative, both of us have our "types". Its nice when we meet a couple where both match our types.

But if one is and one isn't we look beyond, to see how they treat one another.

Is he loving and respectful towards his wife even while wanting to get mine naked?  

Is she an equal partner in their swinging life?

Could we, without embarrassment, introduce them to our bosses or vanilla friends while in a public place?

Good looks and personality do figure in for us but  classy, kind hearted people can cause us to overlook a few extra lbs or even a toupee (although god help the rug if my dog gets it!!)

This was so good I wanted to quote it in its entirety, and wish I could give it more than one Like :) 

Memorization and the ability to recite on demand of Padoc's 3 Questions ought to be required of all swingers.  If you can't answer Yes to all three questions about them, and/or they can't answer Yes to all three questions about you, then there's work to be done there.

For me it is a woman I have been friends with and really like. It is someone I like to talk to.

for my "Something else" it would have to be open mindedness with an open and accepting personality. A fun personality might be great to hang out with, but I'd prefer someone sexually adventurous and make me feel non-judged if i mention an unusual fetish. 

On 12/19/2002 at 7:48 AM, Guest canuckboy said:

I don't like skinny neither.

?  I consider myself "athletic."

For a guy I think the body and face are the first thing that attracts us to someone.

We both enjoy being with new people. There is an excitement being touched by a new person wondering how things will work out. I enjoy the undressing of a new partner or being undressed. I don’t care for people undressing themselves, it leaves that little mystery out of the equation. 

Of course there has to be some physical attraction to start. But in not terribly critical. But assuming a basic attraction, the thing that makes it hot is her being able to show her lust and desire. Hesitation or playing coy does nothing for me.